May 15, 2024, 09:11:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379729 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: September 19, 2008, 05:36:20 PM »

YAY..I can finally post! I have been reading here about Caylee for a few days! Thanks for letting me join in!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: September 19, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

A-1..you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, I'm really kinda shy in person, but yesterday I saw this policeman wearing all black with motorcycle boots, and I told him I thought he was really cute.  He said "oh now!!!"   Arrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A couple of weeks ago my sister got pulled over for speeding while I was in the car with her.  While the officer was writing her ticket, she said in the most innocent way, "Wow, your gun is REALL big."  After she said that her face turned beat red.  She really wasn't trying to flirt but it sure sounded naughy.  She was referring to her tazer and I nearly blew my red bull outta my nose.  I'm glad the officer had a sense of humor about it too.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: September 19, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Coming on in 2 minutes, for those interested.

LE sent fax to Baez office offering more cooperation.
LE wanting to talk to LP female body guard, but she will not speak without her lawyer.

Steel Monkey ... do you mean requested more cooperation.

Janet

Actually, Steel Monkey is right. This is how the reporter worded it.

Okay, the reporter must have misspoken.  That doesn't make sense at all...at least not to this monkey.

The reporter went on to say that they had requested a copy of the fax from OCSD and had not received it yet.

My guess is we'll find out more when that is released, assuming it will be.
Smile

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1403 on: September 19, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »

A-1..you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, I'm really kinda shy in person, but yesterday I saw this policeman wearing all black with motorcycle boots, and I told him I thought he was really cute.  He said "oh now!!!"   Arrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A couple of weeks ago my sister got pulled over for speeding while I was in the car with her.  While the officer was writing her ticket, she said in the most innocent way, "Wow, your gun is REALL big."  After she said that her face turned beat red.  She really wasn't trying to flirt but it sure sounded naughy.  She was referring to her tazer and I nearly blew my red bull outta my nose.  I'm glad the officer had a sense of humor about it too.
OMG! I would have just died...lmao!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: September 19, 2008, 05:40:34 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Coming on in 2 minutes, for those interested.

LE sent fax to Baez office offering more cooperation.
LE wanting to talk to LP female body guard, but she will not speak without her lawyer.

Steel Monkey ... do you mean requested more cooperation.

Janet

I believe the word was offering.  Seems weird to me.

Why would LE make an offer to cooperate?  I think it must be that LE sent a fax requesting Casey's cooperation.  Do you have a link?

I would do exactly that if I were LE - offer to cooperate in running down Casey's latest story about Blanchard Park and the people "involved" in the kidnapping Casey says happened there.  It really puts Jose in a bind - and it's probably the reason he's pissed off.  It's a no-win situation for him. (1)  He refuses LE assistance and looks like an ass in court or (2)  He accepts their help and has to let Casey provide the information to assist in finding Caylee, and all the information turns out to be completely false.  Either way, he is completely screwed.

That makes sense.

Do you work for a defense firm?  I read your post the other day about how you see Casey being defended.  Very interesting.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1405 on: September 19, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

it's kinda funny (NOT) how people like the Anthonys and the Sloots commit a series of crimes and are financially elevated to millionaire status.

all of a sudden no need to work, high priced attorneys out the ying yang, and extra money for Ironman collectibles and vacations to Thailand.

what's wrong with that picture?

Everything. Blood Money. Evil.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: September 19, 2008, 05:40:54 PM »

it's kinda funny (NOT) how people like the Anthonys and the Sloots commit a series of crimes and are financially elevated to millionaire status.

all of a sudden no need to work, high priced attorneys out the ying yang, and extra money for Ironman collectibles and vacations to Thailand.

what's wrong with that picture?

Lots!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1407 on: September 19, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »

YAY..I can finally post! I have been reading here about Caylee for a few days! Thanks for letting me join in!!

welcome littleone

you sure are excited and we need some more excitement around here!

love that screen name.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: September 19, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »

Welcome littleone.  Post away!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: September 19, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »

Welcome little one, all my nicknames mean "little one" in differnt languages..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: September 19, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »

The "Taser Incident Report" has been released today at http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

After reading it, I believe the Guardian Angels being there just adds to the chaos.

JMO

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: September 19, 2008, 05:44:22 PM »

You know, I been thinking here. Casey likes to talk to much and likes all the attention she is getting from everyone involved. What if, everyone backed off of her and the news media lost interest and the protesters went away and no one cared about what she was doing or where she was going?? Do you think she might get bored and start running her mouth or do some crazy thing to draw more attention. You know there is a old saying .....give em enough rope and they will hang themselves......  Maybe thats what we need to do. Right now the way things are going, they stand to make alot of money off all this and that really makes me sick....
Also we all know the LE has to have alot of evidence that we don't even know about and are not going to disclose right now. I just hope and pray that they have enough to do the right thing and put her away where she will never be able to harm anyone again.
I too, wanted  to give Cindy and George the benefit of the doubt, but as time goes by, I really feel that they are protecting her and covering up for her, and if that is true then they also need to have charges brought against them.

Hi Suec and welcome to SM.  I think many of us can agree with you that we wanted to give cindy and george the benefit of the doubt but the more we learn the more that slips away.

I also like the saying "give them enough rope", and it works often, but it may take along time for casey to hang herself, no one (or possible few) knew about what casey did to Caylee from June 15-ish to July 16-ish when it hit the media.  I think she did whatever to Caylee to get back at cindy. cindy and casey have some freaky crap between them. IMO.

Anyway glad your here. Pull up a branch.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1412 on: September 19, 2008, 05:44:50 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony091908,0,2315872.story

Orange County Commissioner asks attorneys to look into curfew options
4:20 p.m.

Orange County Commissioner Linda Stewart just told the Orlando Sentinel she sent a memo to county attorneys on Wednesday asking that they look into the possibility of implementing a curfew to help residents who live in the Anthony's neighborhood.

"I don't want to limit anybody's right to protest," Stewart said. "I think that everyone has certain rights, and the neighborhood does too."

Stewart said she wants to know if something could be done to limit the time of day people can protest, so that residents could have peace and quiet during certain hours.

The commissioner hopes to have more information by Monday or Tuesday

Incidents outside Anthony family home documented
3:50 p.m.

Details of two separate incidents that occurred outside the Anthony family home Thursday have been released, including a physical confrontation between protesters and George and Cindy Anthony.

At about 1:30 a.m., George and Cindy Anthony heard a loud noise come from their garage. When they went outside to see who or what struck the garage door, they saw about a half-dozen protesters who were screaming profanities at them, a sheriff's report said.

The Anthonys and the protesters were engaged in a heated argument when a woman pulled George Anthony by the shirt and arm toward the street.

Cindy Anthony told deputies she got between George and the protester to stop the woman from pulling him. A man then pushed Cindy.

The protesters fled the scene. The incident was captured by a news camera.

Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said the case has been assigned to an investigator, who has identified some of the people involved. Those identities have not been publicly released.

The other incident, which occurred about 10:45 p.m., involved residents who live near the Anthony home, Guardian Angels and some onlookers.

The parties involved told deputies conflicting statements, and no one was arrested at the time. But the case is under investigation.

The sheriff's report said two onlookers were sitting in their vehicle near the Anthony home when they were confronted by two nearby residents who told them to leave.

The onlookers pulled out a small taser and activated it. They then drove away, and were followed by members of the Guardian Angels group.

When the couple stopped at a nearby intersection, the Guardian Angels approached their vehicle. One Guardian Angel told a deputy he stood in front of the onlooker's vehicle, who then drove into him.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: September 19, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »

Welcome littleone

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: September 19, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »

The "Taser Incident Report" has been released today at http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

After reading it, I believe the Guardian Angels being there just adds to the chaos.

JMO

heard that!!! I guess it's free - so the Anthony's like it even more.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: September 19, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »

Remember the kid that shouted: I hope you die... to Cindy.

The kid is going to be a bank president or something one day, I believe.

I STILL HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE    THEM ALL!!!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »

Hey Donna Karen!! I am in SC too..wherebouts are ya?

Hey nikkibnurse!! I live near Camden.  And yourself? ? Good to know there are other South Carolinians here.! My roommate suec is also a member of this wonderful forum..She just signed up a few days ago.

I  am in Greenville!! Good to have ya!!

Waving at Monekys....Hi!  I am in Abbeville/Greenwood.

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:20 PM »

welcome littleone

you sure are excited and we need some more excitement around here!

love that screen name.

Thanks Rob!! I really AM excited to be able to join in !!  Y'all have a great place here and I was feeling like a voyeur ..(between here and the crazy cams)...LOL! Now if i can just figure out how to post an avatar...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony091908,0,2315872.story

Orange County Commissioner asks attorneys to look into curfew options
4:20 p.m.

Orange County Commissioner Linda Stewart just told the Orlando Sentinel she sent a memo to county attorneys on Wednesday asking that they look into the possibility of implementing a curfew to help residents who live in the Anthony's neighborhood.

"I don't want to limit anybody's right to protest," Stewart said. "I think that everyone has certain rights, and the neighborhood does too."

Stewart said she wants to know if something could be done to limit the time of day people can protest, so that residents could have peace and quiet during certain hours.

The commissioner hopes to have more information by Monday or Tuesday

Incidents outside Anthony family home documented

3:50 p.m.

Details of two separate incidents that occurred outside the Anthony family home Thursday have been released, including a physical confrontation between protesters and George and Cindy Anthony.

At about 1:30 a.m., George and Cindy Anthony heard a loud noise come from their garage. When they went outside to see who or what struck the garage door, they saw about a half-dozen protesters who were screaming profanities at them, a sheriff's report said.

The Anthonys and the protesters were engaged in a heated argument when a woman pulled George Anthony by the shirt and arm toward the street.

Cindy Anthony told deputies she got between George and the protester to stop the woman from pulling him. A man then pushed Cindy.

The protesters fled the scene. The incident was captured by a news camera.

Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said the case has been assigned to an investigator, who has identified some of the people involved. Those identities have not been publicly released.

The other incident, which occurred about 10:45 p.m., involved residents who live near the Anthony home, Guardian Angels and some onlookers.

The parties involved told deputies conflicting statements, and no one was arrested at the time. But the case is under investigation.

The sheriff's report said two onlookers were sitting in their vehicle near the Anthony home when they were confronted by two nearby residents who told them to leave.

The onlookers pulled out a small taser and activated it. They then drove away, and were followed by members of the Guardian Angels group.

When the couple stopped at a nearby intersection, the Guardian Angels approached their vehicle. One Guardian Angel told a deputy he stood in front of the onlooker's vehicle, who then drove into him.

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »

Welcome littleone

Welcome to SM LittleOne!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.