May 16, 2024, 01:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 190626 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: November 11, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »

IF EB is pagan, as she states, WHY is she wearing a tee shirt with a cross on it?

The cross was around long before Christ died and was actually a symbol introduced by the pagans. If you google pagan cross you will find tons of info.

Thanks for that tidbit of info. 

Yes, I see it on google. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: November 11, 2010, 10:48:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

CBB the picture is just breathtaking. Beautiful beyond words. Praying that Zahra is found today.
God Bless you little Angel. 
It sure is   an angelic monkey  Do people really think that this was some pagan ritual? By the looks of daddy and stepmom these two loser monsters look like wanna be anything. They have never succeeded at a darn thing and all this talk in my opinion is to make them look tough and that they don't conform too anything. I say this is all BS.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 11, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »

CBB the picture is just breathtaking. Beautiful beyond words. Praying that Zahra is found today.
It sure is   an angelic monkey  Do people really think that this was some pagan ritual? By the looks of daddy and stepmom these two loser monsters look like wanna be anything. They have never succeeded at a darn thing and all this talk in my opinion is to make them look tough and that they don't conform too anything. I say this is all BS.

Agreed No Rose.  They both are just sorry sacks of skin - a waste of air IMO.  Just wanna be's.  Disgusting.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: November 11, 2010, 11:04:17 AM »

Agreed No Rose.  They both are just sorry sacks of skin - a waste of air IMO.  Just wanna be's.  Disgusting.
Horribly disgusting people.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 11, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »

I don't believe AB has any sense of God or any religion requiring moral ethics. His choice of spouse, partner, soul-mate was Elisa. What does that say about him, we pretty much know what she's about.
He also chose Elisa to mother his daughter. Again, what does this say about him?
In some of these old "religions", cannabalisim was the norm. They believed by eatting a dead tribesman, they would take on characteristics of that person- like if the were strong and fearless, by eatting them, they'd become strong and fearless.
I don't think this man is that deep. He wears tee shirts that say "Vengence", rock band "System of a Down". I think he's a mama's boy, who isn't very smart and thinks he's a tough guy. 

I agree, Monkey King, and he just traded one mama for another one.  One that didn't want to be mama to his precious child!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #825 on: November 11, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »

Shout out to Kimmy!  Our paths haven't crossed in a long time, and it's great to see your furry self! 

I agree...... I don't think these two are capable of commiting to any belief in the abstract other than total self absorption. I'll add that since she commented in one of her letters that she's lost way too much weight, she must have lost a whole lot.  Rolling Eyes

I think she also said she needed to "fix up" and get her hair pulled back like she normally wears it. Yeah, that's going to help a lot. 

I wonder who took the picture of the Pit Bull puppy? AB's in it and you can see EB's hand.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 11, 2010, 11:18:05 AM »

Per Rad Berky on Twitter~ 11:14am

Human remains were found yesterday off Dudley Raod.  Tests being done to confirm if they are Zahra's.

Hickory PD will only say 'evidence" was found. 11:16am

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 11, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »

Here's the link, Monkey King.

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: November 11, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »

Human remains were found yesterday off Dudley Raod.  Tests being done to confirm if they are Zahra's.

If this is true, then Zahra has probably been found.  I hope so....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #829 on: November 11, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »

I agree NoRose.  I think the Bakers are weak kneed cowards who more than likely found pleasure in drugs and alcohol, they did not and do not have what it takes to be loving protectors/parents to Zahra or AB would have never ever said something to the effect she spends a lot of time in her room because she is coming into puberty, uggh so that means you don't go check on a 10 year old child when there has been major commotionsurrounding the home?  Lame.  I am sure they preferred it that she stay in her room and not come out.

I can't help but wonder if they have found Zahra and are waiting for her mother to arrive before making an announcement, and with any luck at all they are gathering a lot of evidence found at the scene.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 11, 2010, 11:30:03 AM »

Zahra's biological mother arrives in Hickory as search continues (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. -- Zahra Baker's biological mother arrived in Hickory Thursday from her home in Australia. Authorities say she wants to claim her daughter's belongings.

Meanwhile, searchers have returned to the area along Christie Road where the 10-year-old's prosthetic leg was found. They've scoured the area several times already.

Wednesday, crews searched a section of Dudley Shoals Road. They closed it off near the intersection with Burns Road at about 12 p.m. until late Wednesday night. That's the same area Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker took investigators a few weeks ago.

A source close to the investigation said crews did find something along the banks of Gunpowder Creek but wouldn't say what it was.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632634/zahra-s-biological-mother-heads-to-hickory-as-search-continues
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 11, 2010, 11:31:30 AM »

I that where the dump of animal bones is?  If so, all I can say is that whether the human bones belong to Zahra or some other untorfunate soul, the "person(s)" who put those bones in that animal dump thought they were clever and never expected LE to out-clever them.  Those folks belong "under" the jail.

I'm so impressed with LE in NC and how they've handled this case. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 11, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »

Crews find evidence that 'could provide valuable' info in Zahra case (with video)

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - New evidence found in the search for a missing 10-year-old Hickory girl is on its way to state investigators, according to the Hickory Police Department.

Investigators told WBTV on Thursday that search teams in Caldwell County found evidence on Wednesday that "could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case."  This evidence will be analyzed at the NC State Bureau of Investigation's lab.

Full Coverage: The Search for Zahra

"We understand the concern and interest in this case by the public," investigators told WBTV. "But we must be cautious in prematurely releasing information so it will not jeopardize any future criminal proceedings."

Crews began searching at an area near Dudley Shoals Drive and Burns Road in Caldwell County at 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday.  Officials said the area, which has been searched before, was one of the locations that Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker suggested search crews look.

After the evidence was found, the search took on a serious tone with a limited fly zone set up -- meaning news helicopters were not allowed to travel lower than 3000 feet in the area.

Search crews centered their efforts around Gunpowder Creek.  They went into the creek with dry suits, and also searched the banks, at times hacking the brush with machetes.

According to WBTV reporter Steve Ohnesorge, police seemed more intense as the search went on.  Security in the area was very tight.

Ohnesorge said that every officer he tried to talk to seemed "frantic" and they all told him "I can't say anything."

Neighbors had seen the area searched before a couple weeks ago, but agreed that Wednesday's search was especially intense.

"Between all the people down there searching and the church parking lot full and the helicopters flying over, it's been pretty hectic here," said Richard Devier, who lives right near Gunpowder Creek.

MORE...

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465050
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 11, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »

CC:  TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: November 11, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »

Investigators digging for clues in search for Zahra

DUDLEY SHOALS --
Investigators looking for the remains of Zahra Baker dug a hole at the Dudley Shoals search site Wednesday afternoon and marked the site with an evidence flag.

All of the dirt from the circular hole – which measures about 10 feet around and 2.5 feet deep – was removed from the site. A white evidence flag – like ones used previously to mark bone identification – was placed next to the hole.

The hole is about 10 feet from the riverbank and about 25 feet from where the paved road ends.
 Today, investigators returned to the Christie Road location as they continue to search for Zahra, who was reported missing by her parents from their Hickory home on Oct. 9.

The 10-year-old girl is presumed dead

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/11/investigators-digging-clues-search-zahra-ar-529180/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 11, 2010, 11:33:44 AM »

Zahra Baker's biological mother arrives in Hickory , tune into News 14 Carolina at noon for details

http://twitter.com/news14charlotte
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: November 11, 2010, 11:33:58 AM »

Thank you, ClayCat. 

I'm still getting used to this Twitter stuff!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 11, 2010, 11:34:49 AM »

Hickory PD will only say "evidence" was found.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 11, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »

Christie Road blocked off again today for more searching:

http://twitpic.com/35vqhb
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 11, 2010, 11:36:20 AM »

RT @kt_belle News release just in to Ch 9 newsroom says there'ss been significant evidence found in search for Zahra Baker. Details @ noon

http://twitter.com/BlairMiller9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.