May 06, 2024, 08:08:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #32 10/02/10 - 10/07/10  (Read 196080 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »

Forgot to post pic of the side door and walk way.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

I don't know how anybody could see anything in that mess  Sure hope the grounds are kept better this year.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »

Sorry neighbor....I left a sentence off....I meant to ask you could he see the side and door if he had been at the far end of the field?

God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »

Forgot to post pic of the side door and walk way.

I believe that is the sidewalk that just ends all of a sudden.  There's a picnic table there.

The bank down to the soccer field and the road is the one where the stairs are - if you look closely, you can see the rails to the steps about mid-way back on the picture.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 04, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »

Puzzler, I saw the steps back up at the door. But I remember seeing more steps  between the picnic table and the highway. IIRC ....will have to go find it. But what I really wanted to know is... if Stenton was parked at the far end and was mowing or loading the mower at that far end , could he see the sidewalk with all the tall grass.

God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2010, 06:40:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Wow Darla, I recall the photo's too of the grounds of Skyline.

Does that photo you posted of the overgrown grass have a date?

Can you imagine how many little critters would love to live in that tall dense grass ..
Seems that they would love to enter the school ..too

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2010, 06:40:46 PM »

There is a set of steps going down to the dirt rd. right past the picnic tables.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »

Forgot the pic. Hope I don't blow up the page

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2010, 06:53:25 PM »

In the news footage the GK's truck and trailer were parked where the black box is located.

God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2010, 07:01:41 PM »

Capt. Shults answers for Kyron's parents   
Posted on June 12, 2010

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=96222954&sec=547977

I believe Capt. Shults is the officer that stayed at the Horman's house - he is relaying answers here that have been asked of the Horman's - apparently KAINE is the one that helped with the Red-Eyed Treefrog project - lot of good info within this vid, some I had never heard anywhere 

Thank you Zippiddy doo!  Nice refresher but soooo sad.

I saw this early on in the case.  Then when you look at Terri's facebook page she is taking all the credit for the tree frog project..it infuriated me for her to do that!

To me anything good that happened within the family Terri took credit for..while really it appears Kaine was a very hands on Dad with all the kids.

He said Kyron could do his own laundry from the time of being 6 yrs old and that he learned it from him.  Why oh why do I get the feeling after reading the accounts of what James did at home housekeeping wise, and Kyron and Kaine..do I feel that Terri basically did what Terri wanted and everyone picked up the slack?

She had James mowing the lawn, Kyron and his Dad doing laundry, both the boys knew how to do dishes..all very good life skills.  But what did Terri do..cokk dinner..that was it and watch Kiera?  That is all well and good if you can hire the help..but hiring LS behind her husband's back?  I really am beginning to feel Terri thought she was a princess but was really a freeloader..as in what can this relationship provide for me? 

I have to admit I just don't like her..and would never be friends with such a pretender.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #530 on: October 04, 2010, 07:01:46 PM »

Here is another photo of Skyline -
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?action=view&current=6510heli2.jpg

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: October 04, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »

Thanks for the invite (nicubird) and invite (lazydog1).  To be clear, I do not know the Horman's personally.  I have spent countless hours at school last year, but the first time that I noticed TMH was at 3pm on Jun/3 when people were picking up their children.  She had her little daughter with her and I vaguely remember that KH was there as well.
On Jun/4, I was at school from 8:30 until after the IB expo.  Sorry to disagree with popular opinion, but I did not have the impression that it was very crowded.
Later, I shortly met KH/DY during a vigil at the Skyline playground, but that was just to express support.s

Just catching up here this evening and wanted to say:

WELCOME NEIGHBOR!   

I am right on board with your observation that the school was not that crowded on Jun 4th.
When I add up the number of students, teachers and admin , it doesn't seem the school had very many more people there then on a normal class day.

Okay back to readin and catching up again.

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: October 04, 2010, 07:15:00 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1240456#msg1240456
neighbor says:
August 12, 2010 at 9:57 am
@Vern said “Someone reported that they were in the vehicle down by the road (ballfield) and could see another person sitting in Terri’s truck while she was in the school. So, if that “tip” is true – then obviously the parking lot and school are visible from that dirt drive.”
The parking lot is not visible from the dirt rd. Only from Skyline when you get close enough to the parking. Around 8:30 more cars were parked along Skyline and on the dirt road. The dirt rd and the far East of the adjacent field are out of view from pretty much anywhere.

so how did DS the GK get his truck out if cars were parked on the
dirt road at 8;30, the cars would have to go forward to the field
and turn around, or back out, and be gone by the i forget the time
DS the GK said,8;45/9;00

Good question.  I still don't trust that guy, JMO.

The dirt rd and the far East of the adjacent field are out of view from pretty much anywhere.

neighbor, must have said that EAST in error, unless my compass points
are wrong

The parking lot and the school building are not visible from the dirt drive that goes to the field.  However, most people will drive by that dirt drive on the way to the official parking lot.  You pass it when you come from NW Cornelius Pass or you will see coming from Brooks Rd.  The far East of the soccer field is not visible because it lot lower and thereby blocked from view.

On Jun/4, The GK blocked a large number of parking spots in the "official" parking lot.  I was surprised the ï.b. expo" sign might have signaled him that every parking spot would be needed.  A few weeks ago another GK blocked a similar number of spots, but drove the lawnmower from the "official" parking over the dirt road and to the fields.  That would be the logical thing to me, but maybe the GK on Jun/4 indeed decided to load the mower on the trailer, and bring it to the fields.  That would make sense if he was afraid that the dirt road would be blocked.  Then again, why would he need to block those parking spots? I do remember seeing a white truck halfway on the dirt road, but did not notice a trailer behind it.  The truck that I saw was not fully on the dirt drive and might not have blocked it.

Are you saying you saw what could have been Terri's "white truck" on the dirt drive, the morning of June 4th?

Possibly. The car was near the location that LE showed.  Near the start of the dirt road.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: October 04, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1240456#msg1240456
neighbor says:
August 12, 2010 at 9:57 am
@Vern said “Someone reported that they were in the vehicle down by the road (ballfield) and could see another person sitting in Terri’s truck while she was in the school. So, if that “tip” is true – then obviously the parking lot and school are visible from that dirt drive.”
The parking lot is not visible from the dirt rd. Only from Skyline when you get close enough to the parking. Around 8:30 more cars were parked along Skyline and on the dirt road. The dirt rd and the far East of the adjacent field are out of view from pretty much anywhere.

so how did DS the GK get his truck out if cars were parked on the
dirt road at 8;30, the cars would have to go forward to the field
and turn around, or back out, and be gone by the i forget the time
DS the GK said,8;45/9;00

Good question.  I still don't trust that guy, JMO.

The dirt rd and the far East of the adjacent field are out of view from pretty much anywhere.

neighbor, must have said that EAST in error, unless my compass points
are wrong

The parking lot and the school building are not visible from the dirt drive that goes to the field.  However, most people will drive by that dirt drive on the way to the official parking lot.  You pass it when you come from NW Cornelius Pass or you will see coming from Brooks Rd.  The far East of the soccer field is not visible because it lot lower and thereby blocked from view.

On Jun/4, The GK blocked a large number of parking spots in the "official" parking lot.  I was surprised the ï.b. expo" sign might have signaled him that every parking spot would be needed.  A few weeks ago another GK blocked a similar number of spots, but drove the lawnmower from the "official" parking over the dirt road and to the fields.  That would be the logical thing to me, but maybe the GK on Jun/4 indeed decided to load the mower on the trailer, and bring it to the fields.  That would make sense if he was afraid that the dirt road would be blocked.  Then again, why would he need to block those parking spots? I do remember seeing a white truck halfway on the dirt road, but did not notice a trailer behind it.  The truck that I saw was not fully on the dirt drive and might not have blocked it.

Neighbor thank you for responding.  The GK's truck seems like it would be easy to identify atleast from the picture we have seen of it with the Portland Parks & Rec(?) sign on it.

Would you happen to know if the signs on the truck are the new "magnetic kind?"  Just wondering if they are the removable type? 

Also could he see children up at the school from his position down on the field?  Not speculating on him per se just what he has stated to media. 

Thank you Neighbor and Welcome.

Don't know about the sign.  I doubt it was magnetic though as I assume the trucks are owned and operated by the city and have no alternate use.

From the field you can see the two K1 classrooms.  Sometimes kids step out while still supervised.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: October 04, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »

Hello neighbor.

Welcome to the Cage!

So you have a child or children at Skyline?

Correct
Sorry for the delay, still catching up.

No problem.

Was the Talent show on June 4 just for the students or was it open to parents/family as well?

Don't remember, as I did not go there.  Usually parents are invited when their children do a performance.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: October 04, 2010, 07:26:31 PM »

There is a poster on OregonLive that has me curiouis.  "Peter Pickle"  Some of the info he's been posting is really interesting.   One thing is for sure...he thinks Kaine is involved somehow...   Don't know if I agree with that but...

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/PeterPickle/comments-2.html

Interesting .. yes! 

This is weird tho -- posts over at OregonLive:

Brandy October 02, 2010 at 8:01PM
I agree.I think she's responsible too.Some people are basing their theory on Terri's guilt or innocence on the time frame,but in my opinion if she didn't take him from the school herself,then she arranged for him to be taken.

Peter Pickle October 02, 2010 at 8:11PM
I agree.I think Kaine's responsible too.Some people are basing their theory on Kaine's guilt or innocence on the time frame,but in my opinion if he didn't take him from the school himself,then he arranged for him to be taken.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/desiree_young_pleads_for_contr/4053/comments-newest.html

I read all the posts from this Peter Pickle, and I kept that window open to go back and forth, and it was messing with my computer so I'm afraid to go back and read 

I simply think this PP has been dipping into the "pickle juice" a wee bit much...     don't give much credence to his postings.

ITA Nana29..picle juice that has somehow fremented.

OT, and by the way, Love your Monkey out trick or treating.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #536 on: October 04, 2010, 07:27:20 PM »

Welcome to the cage Neighbor!

Even if I am a bit late to be jumping on the bandwagon, I mean it   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 04, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »

Neighbor thank you so much!  I asked because all we have are pictures and I didn't understand how he could look up that hill and see little people walking around but I guess he can...ha ha ha!

On the truck signs I think I saw a picture of it w/out signs somewhere.  And my hubby is a Realtor and has those magnetic signs and it got me thinking. 

Anyway it's still a mystery to me and I just want Kyron to come home to his family one way or another.  My heart really goes out to all you locals down there caught up in this tragedy.  So sorry! 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #538 on: October 04, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »

There is a poster on OregonLive that has me curiouis.  "Peter Pickle"  Some of the info he's been posting is really interesting.   One thing is for sure...he thinks Kaine is involved somehow...   Don't know if I agree with that but...

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/PeterPickle/comments-2.html

Interesting .. yes! 

This is weird tho -- posts over at OregonLive:

Brandy October 02, 2010 at 8:01PM
I agree.I think she's responsible too.Some people are basing their theory on Terri's guilt or innocence on the time frame,but in my opinion if she didn't take him from the school herself,then she arranged for him to be taken.

Peter Pickle October 02, 2010 at 8:11PM
I agree.I think Kaine's responsible too.Some people are basing their theory on Kaine's guilt or innocence on the time frame,but in my opinion if he didn't take him from the school himself,then he arranged for him to be taken.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/desiree_young_pleads_for_contr/4053/comments-newest.html

I read all the posts from this Peter Pickle, and I kept that window open to go back and forth, and it was messing with my computer so I'm afraid to go back and read 

I simply think this PP has been dipping into the "pickle juice" a wee bit much...     don't give much credence to his postings.

ITA Nana29..picle juice that has somehow fremented.

OT, and by the way, Love your Monkey out trick or treating.

Thank you, and thank Brandi!  She is awesome!   

I don't get how this P Pickled thinks Kaine is involved...thus (combined with his other off base posts) my comment.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: October 04, 2010, 07:33:27 PM »

Forgot the pic. Hope I don't blow up the page

Darla, this a good picture

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.