May 22, 2024, 02:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 173260 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »

WHAT HAPPENED TO CARPE ?
I miss him terribly.I know that he is around as he posted something a week ago on the FP.
He was a staple here and I hope that no one hurt him. 

I miss him too, KatGram!!  When I started posting here, he was one of the main reasons I kept coming back - I always wanted to see what hilarious posts he'd made lately.  He was also responsible for me running to the bathroom several times since I was laughing so hard - trying to avoid an accident.  I'm too young to wear Depends, I tell ya!!

Carpe, you are missed!!

Hi to all my Monkey friends here tonight!

Hey, you Floozy!!

Takes one to know one!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »

I think I always called you Desi but I'll be sure to in future so there is no confusion

You're so cool, SS.  Many Monkeys just type "Des" even though I've always gone by "Desi."  It honestly doesn't matter to me, I was just carrying on, you know?

(Desdemona is too long a name and too hard to type QWERTY-style.  But I chose it for a reason.)

Call me anything, just be sure to call me for..... morning coffee!! 

ive been calling you des, im sorry and i promise to try and not do it again.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »

WHAT HAPPENED TO CARPE ?
I miss him terribly.I know that he is around as he posted something a week ago on the FP.
He was a staple here and I hope that no one hurt him. 

I miss him too, KatGram!!  When I started posting here, he was one of the main reasons I kept coming back - I always wanted to see what hilarious posts he'd made lately.  He was also responsible for me running to the bathroom several times since I was laughing so hard - trying to avoid an accident.  I'm too young to wear Depends, I tell ya!!
His jokes were the best ! .................

Klaasend made me almost need depends also. Steve Cohen on a milk carton. The pink thing ! 
The little police car with Dompig and Joran in it. Then the Kalpoe Bros in it.
The Beth slapping the penguin into the icy water.
Jib Jab with Joe Taco doing the Salsa.
Anita as a pig.
Julia on a broom. Julia as I-DA-HO.
Oh, these young 'uns missed alot Flossie. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »

I think I always called you Desi but I'll be sure to in future so there is no confusion

You're so cool, SS.  Many Monkeys just type "Des" even though I've always gone by "Desi."  It honestly doesn't matter to me, I was just carrying on, you know?

(Desdemona is too long a name and too hard to type QWERTY-style.  But I chose it for a reason.)

Peanut - how are you?  you haven't been here in awhile...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2009, 09:53:50 PM »

Peanut - how are you?  you haven't been here in awhile...

hi leroy! *waves*  like so many others here, im sicky-poo. got myself a really spiffin case of bronchitis, but i promise not to cough on anyone and to keep my germs to myself.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #485 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

Joesama - I never in a million years thought I'd be able to quit smoking.  When the time is right you will be able to.   
Klaas I never would have thought you would be a smoker. Was it hard?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #486 on: February 05, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »

Yw, it is harmless. just have to write down what you are doing resting, walking, climbing steps, etc. not even bad to sleep with it on..

OS
I have to write stuff down?  I can't keep my checkbook straight cause I don't write things down. That's why I only pay by debit card. I am so scr*wed! 
[/quote]

LOL

They give you a notepad to write things you do and the time you do it..like climbing stairs at 9 am..It records and lets them know what you were doing when your heart rhythm changed such as climbing stairs that would changed rhythm.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
crazybabyborg
« Reply #487 on: February 05, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »

Joesama - I never in a million years thought I'd be able to quit smoking.  When the time is right you will be able to.   

From our perspective, it was SO weird! Klaas was just gone! For DAYS! She came back smoke free, and an inspiration to us all!! 

Actually, she was in the hospital and really sick.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »

Hey monkeys,

Just logging back in real quick to apologize for my dumb attempt at humor which caused so much confusion about Desi's name, etc.  I'll try to not be cryptic anymore, and if I am, I'll post a link so everyone doesn't run off on a wild goose chase.

JSM--hope the monitor works out ok.  I know stress has done some wacky things to my body, but I'm sure you'll be ok.

All sick monks--I'm off to try the Vicks on the feet test, and I hope you feel better soon.

Night all!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:53 PM »

Peanuttttt!!!   (((hug)))

I'm so happy to see you, you can call me anything you like, my friend!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »

Snipped~
I have to write stuff down?  I can't keep my checkbook straight cause I don't write things down. That's why I only pay by debit card. I am so scr*wed! 

LOL

They give you a notepad to write things you do and the time you do it..like climbing stairs at 9 am..It records and lets them know what you were doing when your heart rhythm changed such as climbing stairs that would changed rhythm.

I just made $hit up!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:48 PM »

Hey monkeys,

Just logging back in real quick to apologize for my dumb attempt at humor which caused so much confusion about Desi's name, etc.  I'll try to not be cryptic anymore, and if I am, I'll post a link so everyone doesn't run off on a wild goose chase.

JSM--hope the monitor works out ok.  I know stress has done some wacky things to my body, but I'm sure you'll be ok.

All sick monks--I'm off to try the Vicks on the feet test, and I hope you feel better soon.

Night all!

Feel better, Blurry!

I learned a lot, no harm done.  Very interesting...       Goodnight!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 05, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »

Yw, it is harmless. just have to write down what you are doing resting, walking, climbing steps, etc. not even bad to sleep with it on..

OS

LOL

[/quote] Ok thanks OS, maybe I can do that. Climbing stairs. Walking the dog, etc. that makes sense Thanks so much!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #493 on: February 05, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

Snipped~

I just made $hit up!

Oh no....

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #494 on: February 05, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »

Ok thanks OS, maybe I can do that. Climbing stairs. Walking the dog, etc. that makes sense Thanks so much!
[/quote]

YW, hope it goes well for you..

OS

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 05, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »

From our perspective, it was SO weird! Klaas was just gone! For DAYS! She came back smoke free, and an inspiration to us all!! 

Actually, she was in the hospital and really sick.
She was in the hospital and quit? I'm glad she quit, but sorry she was in the hospital.

I have always wondered why they can't just put me into a drug induced coma for a few weeks so I can be nicotine free and have no withdrawls. I'm just kidding if any healthcare professionals are reading this. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 05, 2009, 10:08:27 PM »

aw youre beyond sweet! im not going to call you anything that could be even vaguely misunderstood. i havent quite got all the facts down but i have grasped that the person in question isnt even close to being in your league. *squishy huggers*

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 05, 2009, 10:08:31 PM »

KC................I STILL want to know how you found the thread so quickly last night! It was so strange! I looked through 188 PAGES of my posts until I finally found my response, and when I went there, you were looking at the thread!! I had to backtrack to the thread before, and you were there, too!

Remember in the movie "Disclosure" with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore, when he "entered" the files, and the image of Demi Moore was in there, too? That's what it felt like!

Had Bearly been able to "buzz" me, I'd have freaked!
CBB - The little search box is your friend, LOL.  I seen Destiny had used the word chanelling in one of her posts - so I thought lets try that.   We was waiting over an hour for you to come back - We just sat back with our feet up knowing you were starting to perspire! 

Dang!!! It wore me out!!!

Drama Queen.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 05, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

aw youre beyond sweet! im not going to call you anything that could be even vaguely misunderstood. i havent quite got all the facts down but i have grasped that the person in question isnt even close to being in your league. *squishy huggers*

*a peanut squish!*

Now my day is made.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: February 05, 2009, 10:12:11 PM »

can i just please say thank you for all you sweet monkey's. i don't mean this funny but i honestly love & appreciate (sp?) fevery comment, advice, etc, you each have sent to me. i can't cope with any thing (thinking) right now. i am so sorry!(this is not ya'lls problem) my mom said she had to go to the dr. because of me today. i think i have already said this, but ya'll are the best! i am sure i will be better tomorrow,but wanted to say THANK YOU! LOVE & HUGGS TO ALL MONKEYS!!!

i think tomorrow will be better, ya'll are the best! thank you for listening & talking to me! HUGE HUGGS!!!!  please forgive me if i've already posted this, i can't think right now.

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.