May 14, 2024, 06:49:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 354638 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: April 10, 2009, 12:04:22 PM »

snip Heart:I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them.

I recall IM posting that Crystal had said that she had seen the pictures of Haleigh with the hands bandaged or whatever it is on her hands.

Personally I do not give much credence to that rumor.  IIRC it was not even on the CVZ site.

morning Heart...I don't believe that rumor either...and Crystal herself cleared that one up from the sounds of things...which is to her credit imo....she could have left that rumor out there .....but she didn't
Yes Cookie, I asked Kim about that right off and she said she even contacted the Doctor that took care of Haleigh that day at the hospital to make sure that it was the Turner  and could not be anything else and she is satisfied with the doctors examination of Haleighs hands, it was the turners  that she was wearing those bandages for.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: April 10, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »

Good Morning, thanks HH for all the info you gave us from Satsuma, and all the pics. Those trailer pics are eerie. 
Hey Rose, yes they are but I have serveral more photos of the Haleigh foundation that I want to post as well as some that I took of MeMaws and other places as soon as I can,
   I wonder why Ron told LE he didnt know where any cider blocks were around his home when now we know there is a pile of them under the home itself and the underpinning was torn off right where you could see them if you bent down looked....weird...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: April 10, 2009, 12:11:58 PM »

Well, thats just the way some people are, I however am glad to have visited Satsuma and to have met Kim and Crystal, and to know that kim thinks LE is doing a great job with this investigation.
  Crystal deserves alot more than she has been dealt here and Im confident that Kim is her best chance, and that Ron and Mistie will get whatever is coming to them.
   Im glad I got to take some pictures and however they turned out they just did through no fault of mine and for everybody that appreciated getting a look at how things looked around there at this time Thank You, and I do still have some more pictures and will get them posted as soon as I can, for there is some very nice ones of the center, and other places around town...
Ty for posting those pictures and for telling us about your trip to Satsuma.
That trailer is creepy looking, not inviting. Don't know if it was the dark or the isolation.
Not one thing personalized the place. Not one flower, flowerpot, decor or anything.
Has the look of a place where people just didn't give a crap or had given up. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: April 10, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »

Good Morning, thanks HH for all the info you gave us from Satsuma, and all the pics. Those trailer pics are eerie. 
Hey Rose, yes they are but I have serveral more photos of the Haleigh foundation that I want to post as well as some that I took of MeMaws and other places as soon as I can,
   I wonder why Ron told LE he didnt know where any cider blocks were around his home when now we know there is a pile of them under the home itself and the underpinning was torn off right where you could see them if you bent down looked....weird...

I am sure the ..skirting/underpinning was taken off by the LE that searched.  Generally there is a 'crawl space' under the mobile homes to have access to plumbing, etc.  Now, if there was a trap door inside, may have lead to a hiding place.  This I am sure LE checked out thoroughly.  They may have left that outside part off after they were done, and not replaced it...or it was off prior.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: April 10, 2009, 12:19:22 PM »

I am sure the ..skirting/underpinning was taken off by the LE that searched.  Generally there is a 'crawl space' under the mobile homes to have access to plumbing, etc.  Now, if there was a trap door inside, may have lead to a hiding place.  This I am sure LE checked out thoroughly.  They may have left that outside part off after they were done, and not replaced it...or it was off prior.
Hey Grama, it was off already, thats why in the photos where they replaced it after the home was released it is dirty and a different color than the rest, several peices were off and crushed down and stuff,    the you see where I posted the info you wanted about the Player guy........interesting............just a fan of Rons..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: April 10, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »

Hey Grama, it was off already, thats why in the photos where they replaced it after the home was released it is dirty and a different color than the rest, several peices were off and crushed down and stuff,    the you see where I posted the info you wanted about the Player guy........interesting............just a fan of Rons..

Interesting about player, and remember Sieko posted some pics yesterday....DEAN ON!!!
Did you see the link I posted recently???

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: April 10, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »

Well, thats just the way some people are, I however am glad to have visited Satsuma and to have met Kim and Crystal, and to know that kim thinks LE is doing a great job with this investigation.
  Crystal deserves alot more than she has been dealt here and Im confident that Kim is her best chance, and that Ron and Mistie will get whatever is coming to them.
   Im glad I got to take some pictures and however they turned out they just did through no fault of mine and for everybody that appreciated getting a look at how things looked around there at this time Thank You, and I do still have some more pictures and will get them posted as soon as I can, for there is some very nice ones of the center, and other places around town...
Ty for posting those pictures and for telling us about your trip to Satsuma.
That trailer is creepy looking, not inviting. Don't know if it was the dark or the isolation.
Not one thing personalized the place. Not one flower, flowerpot, decor or anything.
Has the look of a place where people just didn't give a crap or had given up. 

keep in mind that they had only moved in around November right? perhaps they have not had a chance to do any planting due to weather? not that they would, but one never knows....
I thought that the inside of the home was pretty nice...these are not wealthy people and I think that they did the best they could with what they had? it is a lot nicer than some of the homes that I lived in as a kid and when I was first married at 19...just sayin....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: April 10, 2009, 12:32:49 PM »

Yes, after Grama Sykes came and cleaned up, it was quite tidy.  But...I remember hearing GNeves saying that it is usually in a disarray!!!  But, when there are children living in a home, things can get pretty messy at times.  Then again, maybe she is a clean freak. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: April 10, 2009, 12:37:53 PM »

Heres a picture of Meemaws..I am practicing making them smaller...I hope this works...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: April 10, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »

Yes, after Grama Sykes came and cleaned up, it was quite tidy.  But...I remember hearing GNeves saying that it is usually in a disarray!!!  But, when there are children living in a home, things can get pretty messy at times.  Then again, maybe she is a clean freak. 

Yes I saw the link,  good going, and I dont know about the clean freak thing...lol    also I so need help with pictures, OMG...........Klass can you fix it please............

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1390 on: April 10, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

Yes I saw the link,  good going, and I dont know about the clean freak thing...lol    also I so need help with pictures, OMG...........Klass can you fix it please............

HH~ I am imorting into photobucket for you so I can resize it and will repost it for you. In the meantime can you post the address for donations for Crystal and the Haleighbug foundation, I have several people emailing me and asking where they can send donations....

Thanks

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1391 on: April 10, 2009, 01:08:07 PM »

I remember early on that Ron had said he had never seen that block, and I recall reading somewhere there was a pile of them in the yard. What is even stranger, player mentioned that when the owner of the trailer was cleaning it and getting it ready for Ron to move in, the owner put the blocks on the side of a shed, I believe. That stuck out for me, because if this was a stranger, or even someone they knew, they would have to have been familiar with the pile of blocks that were stored.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: April 10, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »

Cookie, do you mind me asking why you are so defensive of anything anyone says
about Ron ? Like the yard looks desolate to me, you say, maybe the weather didn't allow for planting. I know there are two sides to each story and I did not demonize Ron today. I haven't seen evidence of Ron / Misty  having any good qualities, have you ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: April 10, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »

HH yes indeedy you need help on that photo... but kudos for trying! I wouldn't know where to begin to post a photo at all!!!

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1394 on: April 10, 2009, 01:08:58 PM »

not sure if u all have seen all this but here is the link

http://imagesource.cnn.com/imagesource/ViewAsset.action?viewAsset=&_sourcePage=%2FWEB-INF%2Fpages%2Fbrowseaction%2FsearchResults.jsp&cnnId=05996438&searchResultsActionBeanClass=com.cnn.imagesource.action.search.BrowseActionBean&damId=5996438
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1395 on: April 10, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »

Thanks 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: April 10, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »

Two months since Haleigh
disappeared

Last Edited: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 11:27 AM EDT
Created On: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 11:27 AM EDT

* By MIKE TOLBERT | FOX 30 Jacksonville

SATSUMA, Fla. - - While acknowledging on Thursday her daughter has been gone for exactly two months hasn’t been easy for Crystal Sheffield, Friday might be a tougher day. It would have been the start of Haleigh’s spring break. “It’s going to be hard without her. Her little sister’s birthday is April 15th and [Haleigh’s] not going to be here.

Since the girl’s disappearance, work continues to bring Haleigh back. Sheffield family attorney Kim Picazio said they have recently met with top investigators in the case and came away impressed.

“I am confident that they have followed every lead to the greatest extent,” said Picazio.

Investigators have said they have no new leads in the case. Representatives from Ronald Cummings’ family declined to comment for this story.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/041009haleigh_missing_two_months

Heart
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1397 on: April 10, 2009, 01:15:41 PM »

Mlee, I KNEW I liked you!  I was in law enforcement too.  Guess that's why I am always glad you post what I think.   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: April 10, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »

HH~ I am imorting into photobucket for you so I can resize it and will repost it for you. In the meantime can you post the address for donations for Crystal and the Haleighbug foundation, I have several people emailing me and asking where they can send donations....

Thanks
Thank You IM, I need to send you all the pictures from that day and let you post them in one place so others can see the Haleigh house and surrounding areas, I just cant figure out how to do it.....duhhhhhhh

The address to the Haleigh House is
   Haleigh Bug Center
   1185  US 17 S.
   Satsuma, Fl  32189

This is the new address they have just aquired and I will be making a donation myself again soon......

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: April 10, 2009, 01:34:04 PM »

Cookie, do you mind me asking why you are so defensive of anything anyone says
about Ron ? Like the yard looks desolate to me, you say, maybe the weather didn't allow for planting. I know there are two sides to each story and I did not demonize Ron today. I haven't seen evidence of Ron / Misty  having any good qualities, have you ?

if someone does state the obvious in regards to why ron did or did not plant flowers, was that really being defensive of ron? or was it just putting out a thought of why plants were or were not planted? which is how I meant it...sorry if you took offense...
none of these people have a lot of good qualities...I would probably say that Crystal could very well be the best one out of the whole bunch....

I am trying to remain neutral in this....how bout you?

Heart, in that article that you just posted, how does Crystal know that Haleigh won't be around for her little sister's first birthday??? one never knows...Haleigh could be found tomorrow or today!!! don't give up hope Crystal!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.