May 07, 2024, 05:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 454824 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »

O holy snit!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2009, 05:30:57 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/08/new-deveopments-in-jennifer-kesse-case-do-pics-uncovered-by-blinkoncrime-point-to-hataway/

NEW DEVEOPMENTS IN JENNIFER KESSE CASE: DO PICS UNCOVERED BY BLINKONCRIME POINT TO HATAWAY?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

This is where the White SUV of Chris George was found, and the ponds that were being drained today.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »

Is that a wrecking yard for cars that have locking trunks ???

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2009, 01:47:07 AM »

Is that a wrecking yard for cars that have locking trunks ???

To the left, yes
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2009, 01:58:25 AM »

I will be surprized if it is the ponds..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2009, 08:55:40 AM »

I will be surprized if it is the ponds..

Interesting, what are your thoughts on that, Edward?
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »

I think this guy is pretty smart. 3 murders and 3 cars and no witness blood . You know the geography of the area, I do not.
But what ever this guy did with Jennifer, he then did with George. Various searches have turned up nothing over the years. So I would go back to his daily habits and jobs that he holds and look for some avenue that would allow for him to transport and dispose of a body. This character is well thought out and is arrogant, he does no believe you will find bodies. He appears to be sociopath..
BUT..Arrogance and Ignorance run very close to each other.. There is a weakness in his behaviors and it must be exposed.

Dredging ?? what kind of tools and where does it happen ? Is that possible ?
Septics tanks ? Are there many in this area or few ?
Landfill ? does he have access ?

He works quickly..within a short time he has done the dirty deed.
I think you have the edge on this one Blink and YOU will find the answer..
I am confident in that..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/11/tracy-ocasio-and-jennifer-kesse-missing-blink-on-crime-interview-about-suspect-james-hataway/

Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse Missing: Blink on Crime Interview about Suspect James Hataway
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »

I think this guy is pretty smart. 3 murders and 3 cars and no witness blood . You know the geography of the area, I do not.
But what ever this guy did with Jennifer, he then did with George. Various searches have turned up nothing over the years. So I would go back to his daily habits and jobs that he holds and look for some avenue that would allow for him to transport and dispose of a body. This character is well thought out and is arrogant, he does no believe you will find bodies. He appears to be sociopath..
BUT..Arrogance and Ignorance run very close to each other.. There is a weakness in his behaviors and it must be exposed.

Dredging ?? what kind of tools and where does it happen ? Is that possible ?
Septics tanks ? Are there many in this area or few ?
Landfill ? does he have access ?

He works quickly..within a short time he has done the dirty deed.
I think you have the edge on this one Blink and YOU will find the answer..
I am confident in that..

Why thank you Edward, but I trust your insight and intelligence on this one, so if I may:

I am comfortable saying he was not involved in Chris George, and I do not feel he is missing.

Tracy Ocasio- Absolutely possible, but Toole and the Hutto Brothers have a vested interest. I dont even know where to start, that bar fight changes things.

Jennifer Kesse- As sure as I breathe I know the answer to her disappearance is within this kaliedescope, we will get there.

Your thoughts, or anyone?
B
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

I want so badly for this guy to be Jennifer's abducter...but his MO seems different, does it not??
he seems to attack women when he's out at bars...?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2009, 03:57:38 PM »

There are a lot of people indicating he is a guy who could commit such a crime. He has committed some violent acts.. I suppose others in his group have done the same.
Where was he working when Jennifer went missing ? What kind of work did he do ?
Did he frequent that particular club when Jennifer was alive?
I have no idea if he is or is not the person and only LE investigators can do the type of research and questioning that will bring out the truth.

I am ignorant on this because I thought he was the last one seen with George and that George was missing ??

He in fact was the last one seen with Tracy .. That in itself says a lot..
Is it possible that some other person is setting him up ? Maybe a friend of his ?
Birds of a feather Flock together..
I am just saying..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »

There are a lot of people indicating he is a guy who could commit such a crime. He has committed some violent acts.. I suppose others in his group have done the same.
Where was he working when Jennifer went missing ? What kind of work did he do ?
Did he frequent that particular club when Jennifer was alive?
I have no idea if he is or is not the person and only LE investigators can do the type of research and questioning that will bring out the truth.

I am ignorant on this because I thought he was the last one seen with George and that George was missing ??

He in fact was the last one seen with Tracy .. That in itself says a lot..
Is it possible that some other person is setting him up ? Maybe a friend of his ?
Birds of a feather Flock together..
I am just saying..

[/quote

Edward, he was not the last person to see Chris George, although it was reported that way. I interviewed 2 witnesses and not only was he not there that evening, but it was backed up by myspace entry and cell phone. Personally, I doubt this guy is missing for real, but it is possible. His nick name among his friends was "Tweak" if that means anything.

You said a mouthful, the Hutto brothers et al, Greg Toole, Colt and other fringe friends rap sheets read like war and peace, well, war ayway. To be honest, Hataway's record overall is tame by comparison. That said, I also noted that Mike Bryant, the lead detective backed out of calling him a suspect today. Every single one of these guys should be looked at under a microscope, and these girls need to be found.

To that End, Co Founder of 3 View Search Services, Sean Henady, and Leonard Padilla will be discussing Tracy and Jenn's cases tonight on Nancy Grace.
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2009, 05:11:44 PM »

Tweak is a term used for a person who uses "Crank" or best known as Meth.
Lots of people use Meth for many years and do off of the wall actions.. and are called Tweaks. Many Bikers are Tweakers.. Many Truck drivers were Tweaked and they made them all pass drug tests because of that. I have also seen lawyers who were Tweaks..
It is one of those all around the block drugs like Heroin..

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »

Why thank you Edward, but I trust your insight and intelligence on this one, so if I may:

I am comfortable saying he was not involved in Chris George, and I do not feel he is missing.

Tracy Ocasio- Absolutely possible, but Toole and the Hutto Brothers have a vested interest. I dont even know where to start, that bar fight changes things.

Jennifer Kesse- As sure as I breathe I know the answer to her disappearance is within this kaliedescope, we will get there.

Your thoughts, or anyone?
B
I'm interested in the old stained photo of JH, do you know what date it is from? 

Also, Jennifer bought her condo in November 2005, was she residing in Ocoee prior to that?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2009, 12:59:42 PM »

This perp leaves the car on a paved spot on purpose.. In video you see white or near white clothes with his hair covered..

He is very planned out.

You can beat him, you just have to out think him.. IT IS ALL a game to him. He is probably sociopath and well liked in crowds yet is anti social at times.. In these times of anti social behavior is when he plans and at some point makes his plan into an attack.
In his success he feels superior and probably is the life of the party in his Glee which he keeps hidden...

Like a chess game..You will not be able to do anything or solve his last move, but LE can move ahead of him in in a defensive/offensive attack.. Bait him, lure him, But you have to be good at it as he has a high IQ and he is very intuitive.. IF the word gets or he feels you are setting him up or the slightest word gets out as to your intention. He will out maneuver you.
 Then he also becomes very dangerous as he intends to become superior..

Anyways that is just my opinion..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »

History in Florida..

1. a REAL Sociopath.. Included is his developmental years..
Ted Bundy..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

2... A sick person..BUT, He is a copy cat, probably wanted to punish somebody like his father..
Danny Harold Rolling
 http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-25-college-killer-execution_x.htm

Now which one do you think we have in the 2 cases and probably more that we are presently working on in Florida ?

I think number 1
Of course I could be wrong..
jmho
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »

History in Florida..

1. a REAL Sociopath.. Included is his developmental years..
Ted Bundy..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

2... A sick person..BUT, He is a copy cat, probably wanted to punish somebody like his father..
Danny Harold Rolling
 http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-25-college-killer-execution_x.htm

Now which one do you think we have in the 2 cases and probably more that we are presently working on in Florida ?

I think number 1
Of course I could be wrong..
jmho

IMO the 2 cases in Florida are definately the result of an organized killer.  Whether he's a sociopath or not.  Definately not a ramaging anything.  It's very clearly thought out or there would be more evidence.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »

Someone on another site stated that Hataway worked at Denny's (date and location unknown) And speculated that the POI looked like they had a work uniform on.  FWIW.  Interesting.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2009, 05:25:04 PM »

Yes
That is interesting as the perp looks like he could in fact have COOK style cloth on..

Thank You

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.