May 14, 2024, 05:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120758 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 19, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

See mytime? You've gotten expert help on this, plus Janet is just busy fending off in the NH thread, she has a heart of gold so I know she wasn't ignoring you !

Waving at Anna and Lifesong........

Jackie the box of rocks is a hoot too 

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 19, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »

How did that sock appear there? 

Golly sure didn't mean to put it here 

technical error, guess that's what happens when you work 12 hour days 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: March 19, 2009, 08:44:23 PM »

If they only knew...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 19, 2009, 08:48:19 PM »

If they only knew...

thanks for helping me to laugh about my faux pas

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: March 19, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »

Hi None

i have been sitting here starring at my computer screen completely stunned.  i feel like i have been punched in the gut.  i haven't been to the Nat thread for a very, very long time.  i was working 7/12s for over a year and had not had much online time.  i went to the lifesong thread after seeing Anna's post earlier.  i am not even half way through it.  i have so many questions, but will try to get through the whole thing before i ask questions.  i am just to the "caps" part right now.  i just don't know what to say.  i will however ask this, is there discension and fighting going on in the Nat thread? 

Regrets, I've had a few......
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 19, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »

Hi None

i have been sitting here starring at my computer screen completely stunned.  i feel like i have been punched in the gut.  i haven't been to the Nat thread for a very, very long time.  i was working 7/12s for over a year and had not had much online time.  i went to the lifesong thread after seeing Anna's post earlier.  i am not even half way through it.  i have so many questions, but will try to get through the whole thing before i ask questions.  i am just to the "caps" part right now.  i just don't know what to say.  i will however ask this, is there discension and fighting going on in the Nat thread? 

Hi JuJu - welcome back !

There were some posters, some long-time with SM too, that felt there was no conspiracy around the cage contents being given to the ALE. There have been some real dust-up's on the NH thread as a result but now only a couple (maybe around 3) posters that now post at other forums predominately, come back by to argue. That being said the moderators seems to keep it in check so please don't let that keep you from posting there, for it's the best place to have any questions you might have answered. Lifesong's timeline was a real eye-opener for me as well, for it's afforded a view of events with the appropriate links to other events, that were perhaps inter-related but so hard to discern that without such a timeline?

I hope you are doing well and again, welcome back. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: March 19, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »

I don';t want to interupt the flow of things on the NH thread...so I am asking here!!

Is John Silvetti a bad guy?  Does Tim Miller agree?

Is Kyle Kingman a good or bad guy?

CLW is Fos!!

And who is Ocean Explorer again........I forget!!  Kyle??

I have been encourage to learn more about Natalee but I get so confused!! 

TIA

These are THE questions!!

Mytime, you aren't giving yourself credit!  You already get it!!   

All signs point to Silvetti being solely responsible for ALE absconding with the evidence recovered from the trap.  He was the only authority onboard the Persistence the day of the retrieval dive.

Silvetti also met with Caps, who we now know was indeed maliciously FOS, not just whacked out or whatever.  He had some hand in getting "Caps' witness" to the US to be polygraphed, and returned to Aruba twice after the search was over.

Now, all of that said...Tim Miller/Texas Equusearch has continued to have an association with both Silvetti and Schaefer - at least through their companies.  I have never heard Tim Miller speak against either Silvetti, Schaefer, nor the search itself.

oceanexploration is Kyle Kingman.  I think you'll have to decide for yourself whether Kyle is a good guy/bad guy.  My guess is you well know that most people are a combination of both if examined in a critical light and selfish motives pointed out.  Sometimes, however, it goes beyond any norm.

Kyle chose to side against the family.  They were the entire reason he was supposed to have been involved. 

Mytime, I do hope you'll join us more often in the thread.  Laughter is always needed at the table, and laughter w/some common sense and shiny insight on the side...as I've seen your posts contain...is always a favorite!

JMO and only MO

Thank you Lifesong!!  I appreciate your help and your kinds words!  I have been reading the NH thread lately and trying to get a fuller understanding!  Your timeline is fantastic!!

I try not to post too much because I don't want to distract from the research you posters are doing!!  Honestly, I admire all of you for your passion and dedication!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 19, 2009, 09:08:57 PM »

Aren't pieces of a person who is deceased considered remains regardless of what particular pieces they may be?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 19, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

None, I am tired, too, and just did a post here that belongs in NH so will just post it there.

I do this from time to time when I have several tabs open.  Sometimes I ask the mods to please move it.  Then I promise never to bother them again, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: March 19, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »

Hi Musing Monkeys....

one should have something to say when one gets a new avatar....

so this is the one CBB just did for me....

Mardi Gras and Tulane and LSU colors with the most expensive Elmer's Gold Brick egg in front....

if you ever have the chance to try the gold brick or heavenly hash eggs at Eastertime, grab one....yum

http://www.elmercandyjrchocolatier.com/

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »

See mytime? You've gotten expert help on this, plus Janet is just busy fending off in the NH thread, she has a heart of gold so I know she wasn't ignoring you !

Waving at Anna and Lifesong........

Jackie the box of rocks is a hoot too 

Gotta love that little devil, Janet!!   

Thanks Nonesuche!!  Hi Anna and Mere!!   
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »

Hi None

Hi JuJu - welcome back !

There were some posters, some longtime with SM too, that felt there was no conspiracy around the cage contents being given to the ALE. There have been some real dust-up's on the NH thread as a result but now only a couple (maybe around 3) posters that now post at other forums predominately, come back by to argue. That being said the moderators seems to keep it in check so please don't let that keep you from posting there, for it's the best place to have any questions you might have answered. Lifesong's timeline was a real eye-opener for me as well, for it's afforded a view of events with the appropriate links to other events, that were perhaps inter-related but so hard to discern that without such a timeline?

I hope you are doing well and again, welcome back. 

i got laid off from my job in Dec, but have been following the Caylee and Haleigh threads.  Yes, it is good to be back and great to see Monkeys that i haven't seen for a long time.  and i'm have to say i came to musings to ask for a little prayer, i still have not found another job and have been very depressed.  this took my mind off of feeling sorry for myself and made me think how blessed i really am.  i can't begin to fathom what this family has been through, and especially Beth.  i hurts my heart to think about what happened to Nat, our precious baby girl.  i just can't get out all that i want to say right now.  but i have missed my long time monkey friends and i will be back in the Nat thread to see what is happening.  i wish a plague on aruba

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: March 19, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »

Thank You Anna!!!

I love Kid Rock's music!!!  I love watching the video's of him in Iraq at Christmastime too.  Even if you don't like Kid Rock - I think you will like this video....

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1214033228/bclid1213953599/bctid1506582620
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 19, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »

Hi JuJu....Hi Anna....Hi None.....sometimes this is the right place to put your feet up and have a drink....oops....Hi MyTime   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 19, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »

Mere,  Someone gave me a basket from Panara bread with red wine, dark chocolate and blueberry scones.

Ah, my favorite health foods!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »

JuJu - you are in my prayers!!  I am so sorry!!  This economy is hurting too many hard working, honest people!  I pray for a speedy turn-a-round!!

Lord, hear our prayers!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »

Mere,  Someone gave me a basket from Panara bread with red wine, dark chocolate and blueberry scones.

What a nice gift....the last time that I was at a Panera Bread shop was right off the interstate in Mountain Brook.....in the big shopping area....which one should never visit at Christmas time...!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »

thank you Mytime, and hello to all of my old monkey pals!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 19, 2009, 09:24:06 PM »

JuJu, I will remember your request in my prayers for sure.  I am downsizing and going to try to sell my house and move to a small apartment myself as it will be so much cheaper for me to live.

Lots of changes for so many of us and I do not have any confidence in the way the economy is being handled.  I just hope this country is big enough and strong enough to recover some way some how.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

Do you need some "oregano" with that??    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.