May 04, 2024, 05:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 304061 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1060 on: December 14, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Very true.  What if they also ignored incest going on within the family?  They all might be very used to covering for each other.  I didn't used to think that those allegations could be true, but the more you get to know the Anthony's the more dysfunctional they are.
I do agree with you Caribaloo,totally but I won't discuss incest with this case until we find out if it's true....or not.Causes too much infighting. 

Great point Karma!!!  I will agree with you, take your advice, and I won't discuss it either until it is proven true.  Thanks 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1061 on: December 14, 2008, 06:05:31 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 
But you can lock thier multibe butts up for the rest of their lives and let them all live in harmony forever,keeping eachother company.

Hahahahaha!!!!!   I almost choked when I read that!!  Too funny!!!   
LOL....you can tell I'm getting tired,I'm getting silly.

Karma Is Coming

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: December 14, 2008, 06:06:11 PM »

The detective told Cindy that Casey takes things that may have happened to someone else and uses them to embellish her own stories and excuses.  I agree with that.  Cindy must agree, too, because she said that there is some truth in everything Casey says and that her words have to be figured out like a code. 

Casey told her friend Amy that they could live together in the Anthony family home within weeks.  Casey said that George and Cindy would be divorcing over his online affairs, and that Cindy was going to sign the house over to Casey.  Cindy denied she and George were divorcing and denied any intentions to give Casey the house.  So where is the element of truth in the story told by Casey?

Is it that George and Cindy had been having problems and once came close to divorcing?  Well, we know that is true, even though Cindy says they were on a firm foundations when Caylee went missing.  So did Casey plan to do away with her parents, or at least with Cindy, and then have George move out and she (Casey) inherit the house?  Never mind how she intended to pay for it, unless Cindy had life insurance. 

If I were George and Cindy, I would be very concerned about that aspect of the case.

And of course, the possibility that they could be charged with something in connection with this crime.

Casey clearly is not worried about them or what happens to them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1063 on: December 14, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »

I wonder if there are bones missing from caylee's body and that is part of the reason FBI are still there

The  ME  would know after laying out all the bones if there was missing ones
wonder if they are digging for more bones??
That could be.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: December 14, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »

I want to weigh in on the tape and gloves issue.

I was in charge of coming up with some games for an office party the other day. One thing I did was wrap a small package in several layers of wrapping, put it in a larger box, add several layers of wrapping, etc., etc. It ended up being in big box containing lots of smaller boxes, all wrapped up in several layers. The goal was to get the package open while wearing gloves.

We were sitting at tables, and as one person was unwrapping, everyone else was passing around dice. Whoever rolled a six got to take over the unwrapping from the person doing it, and whoever finally got down to the gift got to keep it.

When doing the wrapping, I used nothing but that frosted Scotch tape that's easy to remove. The gloves that were being used were those ultra-thin plastic gloves that people wear when they're preparing food in a restaurant. Even with the Scotch tape and the thin gloves, everyone had a hard time working with the tape with gloves on. I can't imagine someone could manipulate something as sticky and tough as duct tape with any kind of gloves on, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1065 on: December 14, 2008, 06:07:45 PM »

The only thing with thick gloves is that would make it difficult to peel the duct tape off of the roll to get it started... did that make sense?  You know how you use your fingernail to get tape started?
It would not make it impossible with gloves, just difficult.  I am hoping Casey was too lazy and in a hurry to rid herself of the body. 
But, I am also doing some wishful thinking, because I WANT them to find fingerprints!!!  Please, please!!
On the other hand, if someone did use cloth gloves, they could find fibers....

I was out in the garage trying this as you were posting. First I tried the fairly thin yellow dishwashing/cleaning type gloves. I was able through the gloves to get the end started, but had a heck of a time tearing it, and had to use a stationary item to tear it.  I then tried regular gardening gloves, and I could see the fibers that came off. I couldn't even get it started with my husbands leather gloves, or the garden gloves with the rubberized stuff on them. (The kind for chemical spraying etc)
Thank you for experimenting Orchid.So it is possible.....

Karma Is Coming

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: December 14, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.

Thats where your forensics come in... she didnt remove the tape because at 4;30 casey didnt get a hold of her mom..****((cell phone pings say she never left the area after her dad left to work the 16..))) giving her enough time to knock the baby out with meds, chloroform..and tape so the baby doesnt draw attention to her trunk........so at 5 she heads totony lazarros apt with baby in the cargo area...gets to tonys..he just came back from full saill...hes tired..he changes...they hang out a little..and he wants to go rent a movie...casey already knew she was going to spend the night that night bcuz she made sure to tell daddy before she eft home that she had an event at the hard rock hotel and she was staying over night with jeff hopkins..whatev...Casey and Anthony came back from blockbuster..pick up papa murphys pizza...head to anthonys home..eat pizza...and oh casey is soooo sweet she want to take out the trash....she takes this time of leaving the apt to check on her baby that she had basically left to roast like a turkey in the oven for 3 hours....she pops the trunk...caylees gone..u can tell..she throws the trash bag in..slams the trunk..and pretends like nothing happened..shes gotten good at that..!! hence why there was a white trash bag with pizza boxes and troys*anthonys rommate* personal mail that had been discarded in the trash...in her trunk when they found the car...it was inexplicably still in her trunk...full of maggots...why did she throw out caylee and keep this bag? LAZYNESS

Or perhaps she kept the bag, because the car already smelled a little whiffy and she thought she could blame it on the trash in the car.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: December 14, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »

Can someone please tell me why we have never heard a word from LE about notifying Caylee's father's family????  If ( big if ) there is a father out there, deceased or not, that family has a right to bury this child with dignity.  Cin and Geo dont give a rat's ass about this child anymore. They just want to cover for her murderer.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1068 on: December 14, 2008, 06:08:44 PM »

klaas or another mod -- see post #992 for editing ...

Thank you, it's taken care of.  I appreciate you noting it instead of quoting it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:52:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: December 14, 2008, 06:10:22 PM »

Since there is so much discussion about the searches, don't forget that the OCSO has a Volunteer Mounted Posse, a Mounted Patrol and a Dive Team.  I'm sure all these divisions were involved in searching at one time or another.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: December 14, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »

I wonder if there are bones missing from caylee's body and that is part of the reason FBI are still there

The  ME  would know after laying out all the bones if there was missing ones
wonder if they are digging for more bones??
That could be.

I heard on the news last night that the reason forensics were still at the scene is because they were looking for tiny bones. The human skeleton has 206 bones, and Caylee's (bless her heart) were very tiny.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: December 14, 2008, 06:11:47 PM »

I am going to leave for a while, nothing to do with anything, except I got stuff to do !
We are not going to have a clue what was in that bag for a long time.
The ME  ? issues a death certificate and that won't be until the end of the week ?
Cause of death will probably be unknown ?
This week should be a trip on NG and here too. I get Fox now, but Greta's program and no Geraldo ? Dd belongs to the court tv blog and they are coming up with some of the same Questions and Answers we do. People are not stupid and jurors are selected after questioning. Casey will get hers.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: December 14, 2008, 06:11:53 PM »

It occured to me last night, that maybe the "clothes" found were the doll clothes?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1073 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

IslandMonkey....Thank-you for the info you posted, wow, whatever was at the scene, must have been pretty explosive.

Agreed~I just wish I knew what the hell it was!!!

Wreck~yes, out loud.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »

A few pages back there were items listed from a rumor thread from another forum. Add they took drain pipes also. I'm really now thinking Caylee died inside the Anthony home.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

The detective told Cindy that Casey takes things that may have happened to someone else and uses them to embellish her own stories and excuses.  I agree with that.  Cindy must agree, too, because she said that there is some truth in everything Casey says and that her words have to be figured out like a code. 

Casey told her friend Amy that they could live together in the Anthony family home within weeks.  Casey said that George and Cindy would be divorcing over his online affairs, and that Cindy was going to sign the house over to Casey.  Cindy denied she and George were divorcing and denied any intentions to give Casey the house.  So where is the element of truth in the story told by Casey?

Is it that George and Cindy had been having problems and once came close to divorcing?  Well, we know that is true, even though Cindy says they were on a firm foundations when Caylee went missing.  So did Casey plan to do away with her parents, or at least with Cindy, and then have George move out and she (Casey) inherit the house?  Never mind how she intended to pay for it, unless Cindy had life insurance. 

If I were George and Cindy, I would be very concerned about that aspect of the case.

And of course, the possibility that they could be charged with something in connection with this crime.

Casey clearly is not worried about them or what happens to them.

Maybe she was going to kill George and Cindy and dump their bodies down the street too.  Get the house and tell everyone they moved away w/ Caylee.  Maybe the plan was interuppted by her new boyfriend and parties and she just never got around to George and Cindy.   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

I wonder if the LE think Caylee died at the house or just that her body was there for a while?  It is going to be fascinating to see the scenario that is laid out at trial. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: December 14, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »

It occured to me last night, that maybe the "clothes" found were the doll clothes?
Yes, very possible.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: December 14, 2008, 06:14:20 PM »

Can someone please tell me why we have never heard a word from LE about notifying Caylee's father's family????  If ( big if ) there is a father out there, deceased or not, that family has a right to bury this child with dignity.  Cin and Geo dont give a rat's ass about this child anymore. They just want to cover for her murderer.

Good point!  Unless LE doesn't know who the father is.  It is possible that nobody knows who it is.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: December 14, 2008, 06:14:31 PM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Monken shield your eyes

Yikes....she's got a really bad case of too many years of too much botox.
[/quote

I think she was hit with an ugly stick. my bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.