May 15, 2024, 12:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 159727 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 29, 2007, 09:00:32 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Did somebody ask Jossy where Julia is? Does he know she's MIA?  Laughing

hehe!

There was mention of a movie or video made that that was a play on Natalee's disappearance. Any link to it?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #401 on: May 29, 2007, 09:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
walk a mile in my shoes  Laughing where is BT, elvis is singing

OF here's a snack break for you, chocolate ganache for father's day  Wink

YUM-YUM!!!!!!
Now, THAT'S tempting, nonesy!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 29, 2007, 09:01:32 PM »

I wonder  how Greta  (or who she could ask ) would explain the ALE asking the Kalpoes on 5/31(Tuesday) about a stop at the Marriot beach.
(It the statements on the Internet are accurate..)
 Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: May 29, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »

oh Dana, heart be still, hot fun in the summertime my fave  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2007, 09:02:22 PM »

Sorry for Red's Rant but I am so sick and tired of this lame ass media and their do nothing efforts when they could actually serve a purpose.

The truth is that they are useless and do not even pretend anymore that they are just all about the ratings.

They do ZERO investigative journalism ... they have become entertainment only. Nothing more.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 29, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »

you go Red ! It's not something to joke about so glad you said this !

And we need to remember that this Lively is posted under the name of someone's likely dead and certainly missing child and to always show proper respect for that as well.

It's not supposed to be fun.  Fun is in the lounge.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 29, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »

Either you have ESP or I am on a delay because you posted this about 15 seconds before the songs switched !!!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 29, 2007, 09:03:42 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "oldfart"
DANA

If you read this... please ask TIM
Why the ocean  vs the Landfill ???  if he can answer w/o giving too much away.

OldFart? I've always suspected the landfill myself. That would be such a difficult area to conclusively clear.

It just seems that there was no desire by the entities on Auba to do a proper search.  Remember Reuben and the bulldozers on the White House Lawn comment.  The expiration of the permit to do the search, etc.

I wonder what police vech.   the tag# junior provided came back to..
Anyone remember his real name?  Just wondering If his statements would have been included in the Dr. Phil case too?

I remember it  OF and then came the landfill fire, a product likely of methane gas and not  anyone searching.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 29, 2007, 09:04:57 PM »

walk a mile in my shoes  Laughing where is BT, elvis is singing

OF here's a snack break for you, chocolate ganache for father's day  Wink

Yummmy  ..
Can you ship them ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2007, 09:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Sorry for Red's Rant but I am so sick and tired of this lame ass media and their do nothing efforts when they could actually serve a purpose.

The truth is that they are useless and do not even pretend anymore that they are just all about the ratings.

They do ZERO investigative journalism ... they have become entertainment only. Nothing more.

I wonder if they even remember the details of the case.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 29, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »

I'm gonna piggyback on to your rant and go off about all of the "news" dedicated to the personal lives of celebrities, reality tv shows, etc.

THIS STUFF IS NOT NEWS AND I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!!!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: May 29, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »

Tim said they will begin the aquatic search within a month.....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: May 29, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »

I'm having some trouble hearing Tim. Did he say the ocean search is "a shot in the dark"?

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 29, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »

Yipee I can hear the broadcast! Got it on itunes.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 29, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »

BT he said they now have the equipment to reach the 1,000 foot depth so it won't be a shot in the dark as before.....he's very optimistic to be there within a month. He said no ground searches......

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 29, 2007, 09:10:45 PM »

BT he said they now have the equipment to reach the 1,000 foot depth so it won't be a shot in the dark as before.....he's very optimistic to be there within a month. He said no ground searches......

Ohhhhh...okay, thanks. Phew! I didn't want it to be a shot in the dark!

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 29, 2007, 09:10:45 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

I'm gonna piggyback on to your rant and go off about all of the "news" dedicated to the personal lives of celebrities, reality tv shows, etc.

THIS STUFF IS NOT NEWS AND I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!!!!!

But Rosie talked to Elizabeth over the weekend!  Didn't you hear?   Rolling Eyes

Never at any time in my entire life have I ever wanted to know one thing about Rosie.  When she attack Tom Selleck, I was interested but only from his vantage.

I just have to change the channel whenever they start with this nonsense.  Pretty much the same for all the celeb news.  How did they go from Entertainment Tonight to the Mainstream News?  If I want celebrity news and coverage of pop culture, I know where to find it.  It should not dominate the regular news coverage the way it now does.

Students are being shot in Colombia with rubber bullets and we have to hear about all this nonsense!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: May 29, 2007, 09:10:53 PM »

O/T
nonesuche

You may want to check this site out
"The Music of Summer"
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/2321/summer2003/summusic.html

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 29, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »

Red, a very articulate and heart-felt call from you!  Thank you for calling in.  I thought about it as I felt no one was calling as Dana kept talking but I was afraid I would be tounge tied and look like a fool!  haha
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: May 29, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Did somebody ask Jossy where Julia is? Does he know she's MIA?  Laughing

hehe!

There was mention of a movie or video made that that was a play on Natalee's disappearance. Any link to it?

Justins - Page 3 of this current thread

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.