May 13, 2024, 04:04:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 226051 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 20, 2008, 09:26:37 AM »

Hello everyone,
I will probably never get caught up reading.  I lost a good friend over the weekend, Tina 45; funeral home tonight, funeral in the morning.  I didn't find out until I tried to call her Monday morning and her mother answered....told me she'd "lost her", after about 15 seconds of silence I said "lost her?"...I couldn't believe it, I'm actually still in shock I think.  It's been a rough few days.  She left two daughters that are my sons ages.  They are actually her adopted daughters from her first marriage.  Their biological mother died years ago so this is the second loss of a mom for them. To make a long story short Tina was their true mother and it has been heartbreaking to try to comfort them.  Has anything major happened???  I peeked in a few minutes at work today but really didn't get to read much, too much to do so I can be off tomorrow for the funeral.  I was here till pretty late Sunday night and know that Patrick is writing a book, that Mos is going to arrest him if he doesn't come in for questioning voluntarily...and that's about the latest I remember.

Mom,,, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and Tina's family.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: February 20, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »

That is a great point. Years of questions, a busted image, tourism falling off a cliff, and all the other negatives would all come to an end because Joran has now confessed. You would think a trial and sentencing would put an end to this saga. The ironic thing is that what Aruba doesn't want to come out during a trial is precisely what is coming out now anyway. Again, it comes back to simply making the right and just decisions when this all went down.

So true Bladerunner. Aruba has it's balls in a vise. The corruption, the date rape drugging, all of this is coming out and they are helpless to defend it due to their own inactions. The best thing they could do is get Joran firmly prosecuted and packed away in prison but they purposely queered the case so bad they can't get past the crooked judges. Prosecutiing Joran is the only thing that will make this go away.

Aruba has fallen, and the can't get up!

only because they're looking in the wrong direction for help.
dennisintn
Aruba won't want a tell all by Joran. That is why they have succumbed, or its leaders have, to the blackmail. It is time for Arubagate, Arubans. It is time to reclaim Betico's dream, it is time for Arubians to share in and enjoy the prosperity that could belong to its people if the people will simply stand up and say, no more to the organized crime element. And now is the time while the US media is watching. The media is a powerful ally and is more than willing to help Arubagate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aruba is a soverign nation, and needs to quit acting as if they are South America's thug's puppet. I think that is who is encouraging the other islands to leave Holland. Independent, all of those islands can be bought by the drug lords as well, and will be. They have successfully taken over Aruba and made huge profits, and the other islands will only give them more diversity.

A little far out but a little possibly true as well.

That could be true. Maybe Aruba doesn't really need all the window dressing tourists because the drug USERS and BUYERS will still flock there, thus keeping their primary industry strong (enough)?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: February 20, 2008, 10:31:52 AM »

When I was younger, years ago, yes:) I am fine with him if he is young and a partier, if he can keep his stuff together, afford it, etc. But when he quits being a lot of fun, and a certain dementia begins and meaness sets in, even if it is due to paranoia, then I have no use for him. I know this sounds a little off the wall, but the bible says there is a season for all things, and that includes being care free, partying, etc, and once that seasons passes, it is time to scale way back and focus on the new seasons agenda. For a man that lives like that, the season is over and it is time for him to move on:)

Good Morning PI.  Good Morning Monkeys.

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

Ecclesiastes 3:11-13
... God has made everything beautiful for its own time.  He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God.

Janet
7:30 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 20, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

That is a great point. Years of questions, a busted image, tourism falling off a cliff, and all the other negatives would all come to an end because Joran has now confessed. You would think a trial and sentencing would put an end to this saga. The ironic thing is that what Aruba doesn't want to come out during a trial is precisely what is coming out now anyway. Again, it comes back to simply making the right and just decisions when this all went down.

So true Bladerunner. Aruba has it's balls in a vise. The corruption, the date rape drugging, all of this is coming out and they are helpless to defend it due to their own inactions. The best thing they could do is get Joran firmly prosecuted and packed away in prison but they purposely queered the case so bad they can't get past the crooked judges. Prosecutiing Joran is the only thing that will make this go away.

Aruba has fallen, and the can't get up!

only because they're looking in the wrong direction for help.
dennisintn
Aruba won't want a tell all by Joran. That is why they have succumbed, or its leaders have, to the blackmail. It is time for Arubagate, Arubans. It is time to reclaim Betico's dream, it is time for Arubians to share in and enjoy the prosperity that could belong to its people if the people will simply stand up and say, no more to the organized crime element. And now is the time while the US media is watching. The media is a powerful ally and is more than willing to help Arubagate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aruba is a soverign nation, and needs to quit acting as if they are South America's thug's puppet. I think that is who is encouraging the other islands to leave Holland. Independent, all of those islands can be bought by the drug lords as well, and will be. They have successfully taken over Aruba and made huge profits, and the other islands will only give them more diversity.

A little far out but a little possibly true as well.

That could be true. Maybe Aruba doesn't really need all the window dressing tourists because the drug USERS and BUYERS will still flock there, thus keeping their primary industry strong (enough)?
That is probaly true for the government -- but the individual store/restaurant  owners can't sustain the tourism loss. It is THESE people who must say "enough is enough."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 20, 2008, 10:40:09 AM »

Hello everyone,
I will probably never get caught up reading.  I lost a good friend over the weekend, Tina 45; funeral home tonight, funeral in the morning.  I didn't find out until I tried to call her Monday morning and her mother answered....told me she'd "lost her", after about 15 seconds of silence I said "lost her?"...I couldn't believe it, I'm actually still in shock I think.  It's been a rough few days.  She left two daughters that are my sons ages.  They are actually her adopted daughters from her first marriage.  Their biological mother died years ago so this is the second loss of a mom for them. To make a long story short Tina was their true mother and it has been heartbreaking to try to comfort them.  Has anything major happened???  I peeked in a few minutes at work today but really didn't get to read much, too much to do so I can be off tomorrow for the funeral.  I was here till pretty late Sunday night and know that Patrick is writing a book, that Mos is going to arrest him if he doesn't come in for questioning voluntarily...and that's about the latest I remember.

texasmom ... I am sorry.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tina's family at this time.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 20, 2008, 10:49:02 AM »

OK, this will be the 2nd time I write this, I hope not to loose it this time.  Go ahead and flame me if you have to but I have written to DeVries, to see if he could help in some way to meet me on aruba to get some DNA samples in certain areas of intrest.  I explained why I didn't want to go by myself, and why this DNA would be a good thing.  After resending that letter a few times, I got a simple response.

Dear XXXXX

We are not in Aruba at the moment. What is it you want to contact us about?

Best

Kees van der Spek
producer with: Peter R. de Vries

So, I wrote back with the original again, stating everything in detail.  And I get this back.

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry, but we can't help you. We dont't think any dna-sample will solve te case. Besides....for you it is safer to go to Aruba by yourself than staying in the US where many more crimes are committed..

Best

Kees

Now, don't get me wrong, I had the utmost respect for DeVries, he has gone further then anyone has before to solve this case.  But.....I have to say ...WTF?  What kind of drugs are these people on, and are they out there to help?  I will go to aruba to get what I am going for.  If anything else this will either rule for, or rule out that she was moved several times.  It will be a crucial part of the case.  If anyone is interested in hopping a ride, please contact Klaas.  She has my email, and hopefully will foward it to me.  I know we are trying to stay away from this place, but when it comes down to finding the details, I think that is important also.

Thank you for your efforts Hotshot.

Janet

_____

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 20, 2008, 11:41:59 AM »

Excerpts from a post on Boycott Watch:

Aruba: Corrupt or incompetent? Boycott pressure is heating up.

Summary: Analysis of the latest news from Aruba, current boycott activity and predictions.

With all the news out of Aruba regarding the Natalee Holloway case, Boycott Watch research has revealed a manic response by the US public as evident by the tourism package purchasing trends.

Recent numbers show that tourism has consistently been down in Aruba and that Aruba has been making up some of the lost US tourism from other countries. Most telling are the reports we are getting from the cruise ship industry which reports lower demand to the Caribbean in general. Aruba has also reported less cruise ship ports of call visits and cruise ship visitors have reported that stores in Aruba are relatively empty compared to past years.

Regarding the current mood in Aruba, we have reports that the Van der Sloot home has been vandalized and Yoran's bicycle, his reported primary method of transportation, has been destroyed. Arbans are reportedly taking their frustration over the loss of tens of millions of tourism dollars out on the Van der Sloot family. [/u]

Meanwhile the blog "Boycott Aruba--Justice For Natalee" posted the transcript from investigator Art Wood who appeared on the Fox News Channel in an interview with Kimberly Guilfoyle, Saturday, February 16, 2008, stating that he believes "Daury" is really "Daddy". This bombshell report makes us wonder if the Aruban government is competent in the investigation for several reasons, starting with the loss of evidence early in the investigation.

Now, we are seeing reporters and other non-police investigators leading the way in uncovering evidence in the case. This is reminiscent of the Watergate scandal, where two reporters, Woodward and Bernstein, broke the entire story that was later proven to have been covered up at the highest levels of the government.

The concern of Boycott Watch is the level of effectiveness of the Aruba boycott, plus the long term affect such a boycott will have, if any. The major factor we believe people have to watch is the prosecution of Yoran Van der Sloot and especially the claim by investigator Art Wood that "Daury" is really "Daddy". If that is the case, the cover-up will have been more than just by Yoran Van der Sloot and it may indicate that his father may have either taken action to thwart such an investigation or used his political influence or government office status to block the investigation, even if merely asking people for his trust, not to mention that he kept secrets from investigators, meaning obstruction of justice by a judge. That is speculation, but it would explain much of what we have seen, or better yet what we have not seen until the confession video was released.

In general, Americans are keeping away from Aruba , at least in numbers that are hurting the Aruban economy. Boycott Watch predicts Americans will continue to boycott Aruba if Yoran Van der Sloot does not receive a long prison sentence.    
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: February 20, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »

Hi Bladerunner,

Michelle sent me a note that Fred Taub will be on Fox with Neil Cavuto this week. She did not say which day but would follow up and let me know. Fred has been on with Neil in the past.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 20, 2008, 12:36:38 PM »

Good Afternoon or Morning!

I pulled this info from the Dr Phil case files. The File numbers on these tests done in the Netherlands appear to be a date. That date being June 10th. 2005. These are the only ones to do with blood/forensics that are numbered like this that I could find.

I find this a little disturbing in view of the descriptions and would appreciate if someone has a logical explanation. And there probably is….

Technical Investigation Reports

Name/Title: DNA comparison
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none

Name/Title: Forensic analysis
Date: 8 August 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dr. P. van den Hoven, Dr. C. Willemsen, Dr. D. Botter
Description: forensic investigation on swab samples taken from suspects, dust from rooms, bathroom articles, articles taken from living room, luminol investigation

Name/Title: Forensic analysis
Date: 10 August 2005
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Prof.Dr.P. de Knij f
Description: forensic investigation on hair samples

Name/Title: Car seat investigation
File No: 2005.06.10.113/a
Date: 30 August 2005
Pages: 5 (1 attachment)
Writer/lnitiator. Dr.J Bink
Description: forensic analysis on car seat of Deepak Kalpoe's car
Lab nr:

Name/Title: DNA Investigation
File No: 2005.06.10.133/a
Date: 30 August 2005
Pages: 4 (3 attachments)
Writer/Initiator. Dr. R.J Bink
Description: DNA comparison and investigation
Lab nr: not stated

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 20, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »

Neither has been proven as a fact but we learned something vital from the Aruban courts why he was denied his money. It's not a great mystery how Joran got home that night.MO

Rather amazing how Hans Mos has managed to keep Paulus out of the case isn't it?

Mos is a no good lying corrupt piece of shit and cannot be trusted.  He has lied since he came on board and is a part of the cover up.  He has sanitized every document or any other other piece of evidence by now so the Sloots can walk, sue everyone they can get their hands on and walk away with a pile of money for their crimes.  I knew this guy was a piece of shit from the time he re-arrested "some" of the perps back before Christmas. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 20, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »

Neither has been proven as a fact but we learned something vital from the Aruban courts why he was denied his money. It's not a great mystery how Joran got home that night.MO

Rather amazing how Hans Mos has managed to keep Paulus out of the case isn't it?

Mos is a no good lying corrupt piece of shit and cannot be trusted.  He has lied since he came on board and is a part of the cover up.  He has sanitized every document or any other other piece of evidence by now so the Sloots can walk, sue everyone they can get their hands on and walk away with a pile of money for their crimes.  I knew this guy was a piece of shit from the time he re-arrested "some" of the perps back before Christmas. 

Blah,  you need to work on expressing how you really feel! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 20, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »

Seriously Blah, holding back those emotions can be harmful to you health!

Existence is futile.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 20, 2008, 12:55:41 PM »

maybe things are looking up...

although not related to this, Bill O'reilly at 9:48 am on his radio show, said "sometimes the  Fox producers are wrong."

Moving mountains with our fingertips. It's really happening.

We'll be seeing less of Tacopina and more of Lowe New York. Aruba will change it's name.
They've hired the guys who changed Esso to Exxon.

Getting rid of the van der sloots is essential for any ad campaign to work. Joran van der sloot remains free to wander the casino's and beaches of Aruba at this moment. Legally.

The van der sloots, like the guards, will be PAID to leave Aruba. A severance package of sorts. If you take emotion out of it, which is hard, you can see it is a good business decision, an essential one to get the van der sloots off the island, including keeping them out of the Kia prison.

AHATA has a bigger budget than the OM's office.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 20, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »

Regarding the current mood in Aruba, we have reports that the Van der Sloot home has been vandalized and Yoran's bicycle, his reported primary method of transportation, has been destroyed. Arbans are reportedly taking their frustration over the loss of tens of millions of tourism dollars out on the Van der Sloot family.

wow this is great, i hope it is true!!

i hope these scumbags live in fear and are harrassed every single day for the rest of their pathetic lives.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: February 20, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »

Seriously Blah, holding back those emotions can be harmful to you health!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #755 on: February 20, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »

Regarding the current mood in Aruba, we have reports that the Van der Sloot home has been vandalized and Yoran's bicycle, his reported primary method of transportation, has been destroyed. Arbans are reportedly taking their frustration over the loss of tens of millions of tourism dollars out on the Van der Sloot family.

i hope these scumbags live in fear and are harrassed every single day for the rest of their pathetic lives.

I second that emotion. 

When I heard that goon boy might be skiing, I thought to myself, hmmm, skiing is sometimes hazardous to your health (ala Sonny Bono, David Kennedy and John McWethy). 

Especially when a tree jumps in front of you.

I hate when that happens.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 20, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »

I actually sent an email to the site asking if they could confirm the vandalism. Looks like they must have gotten some emails from people on the island reporting this. We'll see if I get anything from them.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: February 20, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »

I second that emotion. 

When I heard that goon boy might be skiing, I thought to myself, hmmm, skiing is sometimes hazardous to your health (ala Sonny Bono, David Kennedy and John McWethy). 

Especially when a tree jumps in front of you.

I hate when that happens.

LOL.... one can only wish....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 20, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »

If the following transcript was posted ... I must have missed it.  Jug did great on the NANCY GRACE show the other night.

There are many underlying reasons that Aruban is not going to hold Joran and/or Paulus legally accountable for their roles encompassing the events of the morning of May 30, 2005.

Rudy Croes has stated to the media that Joran and Paulus are unwelcome in Aruba ... he wants them declared persona non status.

I believe that in an attempt by Aruba to make the media attention go away ... a substantial "under the table" incentive from the "powers that be" in Aruba is forthcoming ... an incentive for the VDS' to relocate ... to leave the Island.  On the other hand ... it is possible that Paulus and Joran will receive a large lawsuit settlement from Aruba.  Think about Joran's words on the Peter Devries video recording.  Either way the VDS' will no longer reside in Aruba.

However ... Aruba had better think again.  As Jug Twitty implied ... the Natalee Holloway case will never go away.  Beth will always be a voice for her daughter and ... her speaking engagements in regard to her Safe Travel Foundation will be a reminder to Americans for a long time that one of their own was denied the justice that is afforded under Dutch law by a corrupt Aruban investigation.

Janet   

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE (HOLLY HUGES)
February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER: Well, Holly, I`ll tell you, it`s very disappointing. But it doesn`t surprise me. I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick. But, yes, hey I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to -- you know, to blow up. He`s - - I know there are a lot of people, me included, that think the world would be a lot better off without Joran in it.

HUGHES: Well, Jug, let me ask you this, do you think that Joran van der Sloot will ever be arrested and brought to trial in Natalee`s case?

TWITTY: I`d like to hope that he would, but I doubt it. You know, I pray every night that something will happen, somebody will say something. But to be honest, Holly, there`s so many people involved in this, it was a huge cover-up from the beginning. And there are so many people protecting him that I don`t know if they`d ever bring him to trial. I just know that he has to live with it. He`ll be the one that`s looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. So we`ll see.

HUGHES: OK. Well, Jug, let me ask you this. What do you do next? I mean, what do you and Beth do next?

TWITTY: Well, I`ll tell you, Holly, one thing, you know, Beth -- and of course it`s heartbreaking for her too, I know. And -- but Beth has a ton of speaking engagements. You know, she travels across the country. And she`ll continue to do that. And I hate it for the Aruban people because they`re going to hear this every time she speaks to the high schools and the colleges in the civic organizations out there. It`s just going to be, you know, over and over again what happened down there.

And I just wish that they would step up, the Aruban government would try to give us an answer and put this thing to bed.

HUGHES: Well, Jug, my heart goes out to you and your family. I`m so sorry for this tragedy. You mentioned a little earlier that you think this has been a cover-up and a conspiracy from the very beginning. Can you just let our viewers know a couple of examples that makes you feel that way?

TWITTY: Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

And then, just like all the stuff like when all the people that were there, all the people that came with me to help, they never even questioned us for two weeks. If they wanted an answer, they could have got a lot of the answers about the deal about the 4:00 in the morning when he said he (Paulus) picked him up at McDonald`s. There were a lot of those answers there that they could have had if they wanted them. And just I think they got in it early to, you know, cover up, and they just had to cover their tracks all the way through.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

TWITTY: I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 20, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

The "powers that be" in Aruba are fully aware that justice not prevailing for Natalee Holloway is costing the Island dearly but ... it appear that the outcome of justice prevailing must be a greater cost.

Janet

+++++++++

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/natalee_affair_hits_aruban_eco.php

Natalee affair hits Aruban economy
Wednesday 06 February 2008

The disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway and the ensuing police investigation has cost the former Dutch colony of Aruba tens of millions of dollars in lost income from American tourists.

The comment was made by the island's prime minister Nelson Oduber on the Dutch tv current affairs show Nova on Tuesday evening. Aruba’s economy depends for 70% on US tourists, he said.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.