May 22, 2024, 05:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333884 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Black on Fox news a few minutes ago!?

They were asking about the new requests. He said there are so many lies out there about Casey & it's impossible for her to search with the exposure! i caught it in  the middle, didn't  know it was on!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Please, did anyone know that this was on ?? Is there a way to see it again!
I would go to Fox's website.  They always re-stream their coverages.

Thanks, Dolce!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »

Just talked to LP....he was heading into a meeting ans asked me to call him back 3:00 Florida time...I'm in the Atlanta area....I know it sounds dumb...but what would be 3:00 Fl time....it's 12:46 my time here....sheesh....he was in San Antio yesterday and last night....help Mr. Wizard....told Ya I'm only good on the phone....TYIA...Des

Hey Des!!  pretty sure FL time and Atlanta time would be the same...

When you talk to LP, would you ask him

a.  why he thinks Casey was staying in a hotel?
b.  when he thinks this was?
c.  does he have any idea what hotel it was?
d.  does he know anything about the link between Jesse & Harris Rosen, wealthy Orlando hotel magnate?

THANKS!!!!

btw, I am going to Vegas in November and would be happy to bring your beloved auntie with me if she liked that kind of thing....
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

I love this video!

At the end of the clip the female reporter asks "Why are you strutting like that?"

http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

Casey, your butt is becoming the size of a double-wide! (Okay, I have a big butt too!)

Lisa

She was strutting, she was loving the attention. I love the reporter who said "how many lives are you going to ruin?"   

She is definitly loving all the attention.  Plus the way she has people opening car doors for her, or shielding her from cameras.  In her mind she is being treated like a celebrity. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

I didn't...what was said? TIA

Thanks, Sunny, I missed half of it, I didn't know it was on! He said that there are so many lies out there about Casey & she wants to help search but it is impossible with the exposure! Is there a way to watch it again? He was interviewed by phone.

OHMYGAWD he SAID THAT?!  why in the hell didn't she help those first 30 days....I don't know about watching it again....we will have to keep an eye on FOX...was it national or local??  Sure would like to know what he meant by so many lies out there about Casey.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »

I just received an email from a friend in the States who knows I am following the case.  She said a spokeperson for Jose Baez was just interviewed on FOX.  However ... I don't get the FOX Channel.

Janet
It was on Fox Janet.  Go to Fox Orlando on the web they should re-stream it for you.  Smile

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »

Just talked to LP....he was heading into a meeting ans asked me to call him back 3:00 Florida time...I'm in the Atlanta area....I know it sounds dumb...but what would be 3:00 Fl time....it's 12:46 my time here....sheesh....he was in San Antio yesterday and last night....help Mr. Wizard....told Ya I'm only good on the phone....TYIA...Des

Hiya Des..
If its 12:46 where you are at now-then call him back at 3:00 your time!   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »

I would say same as your time at 3pm...ET.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2008, 12:55:51 PM »

Does she have no shame? I mean.. come on.  Her daughter is missing, she is basically impeding a police investigation into the disappearance.. and yet she acts like she's sex on a stick. GMAFB!!

^
snipped from earlier post

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »

I just received an email from a friend in the States who knows I am following the case.  She said a spokeperson for Jose Baez was just interviewed on FOX.  However ... I don't get the FOX Channel.

Janet

That was it! The blonde girl, announcer,on Fox (I don't know her name) asked him Why does she want to search now? She had an entire month & did nothing! He said it's impossible with the exposure!

Surely to God they will not grant these requests! When will we find out? Friday?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »

Thanks, Sunny, I missed half of it, I didn't know it was on! He said that there are so many lies out there about Casey & she wants to help search but it is impossible with the exposure! Is there a way to watch it again? He was interviewed by phone.

OHMYGAWD he SAID THAT?!  why in the hell didn't she help those first 30 days....I don't know about watching it again....we will have to keep an eye on FOX...was it national or local??  Sure would like to know what he meant by so many lies out there about Casey.......

It was national  I'm going to try & find it!

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »

Janet

He said that there are so many lies out there about Casey & she wants to help search but it is impossible with the exposure! Is there a way to watch it again? He was interviewed by phone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »

Des -- other than the western part of the panhandle, Florida is in the same time zone as Atlanta.

It is now 12:56 PM in Miami (and Orlando and Tampa)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2008, 12:59:18 PM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/category/george-anthony/

At the above link there is an interesting observation by Moody Monica:

Casey’s Photo Bucket Account—Possible Clues?
October 6, 2008 at 4:03 pm

I downloaded Casey Anthony’s entire PB account.  It contains a lot of pictures of Caylee, including one that looks like a pot leaf on her shirt…I hear that it is just a leaf that is part of the teams logo in Ohio.

Also  images, icons and graphics  that she downloaded this summer and some she deleted after Caylee was reported missing. There was a comment from Casey on Amy’s cell phone about “loving fuzzy red balloons” which is a band that one of her friends (CAM CAM) is a member.

Notice all the balloon graphics.  Perhaps they meant something to her…maybe they didn’t.  She also draws hearts…there are many on her pictures…ever notice the hearts on Caylee’s hand?
What do red balloons signify?
Google search results:
Victims of crime awareness week
Letting go in memory of a child
The loving thoughts and message of a loved one.
A very sad provocation of a child who had passed this life.
That the dreams were still undone, but the message was on the string of a red balloon.. The heart of a child..that symbolizes the red balloon.  I think some of these could possibly hold clues as to what was in her head all summer.
You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »

The only reason she could ever want to go visit places searching for Caylee is:
(At least that I can think of)

l. Disney - last chance to ride Splash Mountain
2.Universal - Ride the Hulk, then party on the way out at City Walk
3.Go to the beach for the last time in her bikini
4.Any other areas, to make sure nothing is exposed around Caylee
5.Cause a big stir...

Back to lurking.

6. Go visit her new facebook F-buddies
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2008, 01:00:08 PM »

It was national  I'm going to try & find it!

OK...great!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »

TOO MUCH CHUNKY MONKEY 

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »

Found this from another place:
Looks like LA and TS when they were little boys at the A's house....look who's peeking out the window...CA tot mom.

From TS's page:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

Hi Destiny

Would you please ask Leonard Padilla if he was able to get at least A screen print of that implied threat which Casey made against him on her myspace.

I believe that this threat should be a consideration prior to Friday's ruling in regards to lifting the home confinement condition of her bond.  Actually ... I believe that intimidation of a witnes would be a catalyst that dictates revoking her bond.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Asks Off House Arrest to Search
Aired October 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, my first concern would be that -- we had her out on a bond for I believe it was nine days. And she never once -- never once did she say, Drive me here, or, Call here, or, Go there, none of that at all.

The other thing is, she`s -- she`s made threats through her MySpace and things of that nature. And I`d be concerned that maybe she`d go out there and -- because she wants her position where she`s at during the day kept a secret, that she might rally some support to actually cause somebody some harm. And the third situation...

GRACE: What do you mean she`s made threats?

PADILLA: Well, she has sent threats out like, you know, We`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla, and she`s -- you know, she`s promulgated some of that stuff.

GRACE: Wa-wa-wa-wait. Where did you see this?

PADILLA: It`s on her MySpace to her boyfriend...

GRACE: And exactly what did it say?

PADILLA: As soon as I get out of here, or something to that effect, we`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla.

GRACE: OK. Susan Moss, wouldn`t that be a little bit of a violation?

MOSS: Absolutely. I can`t believe -- that should be brought to the authorities immediately and she should be re-arrested!

GRACE: She is out on bond, and if that is true, that is a violation of her bond conditions.

MOSS: Nobody goes after cowboy Leonard.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »

The only reason she could ever want to go visit places searching for Caylee is:
(At least that I can think of)

l. Disney - last chance to ride Splash Mountain
2.Universal - Ride the Hulk, then party on the way out at City Walk
3.Go to the beach for the last time in her bikini
4.Any other areas, to make sure nothing is exposed around Caylee
5.Cause a big stir...

Back to lurking.

6. Go visit her new facebook F-buddies
Gee  I think Casey is even jealous that people are searching for Caylee......Maybe she wants to go out and get lost herself and see if everybody will run out and look for her the same way........NOT......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »

Baez is as whacked as Casey. He is so pussy whipped it isn't even funny.
Just a few days ago he said: It is not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Now he wants her to be able to cavort about to search...

Doesn't even make sense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.