May 03, 2024, 01:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 483797 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 05:05:06 PM »

Wow! Let me get this straight. 

Cluemaster knows that Melissa McCann was at LB's home the night she disappeared (despite her denial that she was not), and Mark Duncan, who is Melissa McCann's boyfriend, was not only considered a suspect in the Green River Killings, he actually knew the Green River Killer....... 

Implying that Melissa McCann, Melissa Baum's best friend, may possibly be the wrong person to handle donations and that she also may be deleting incriminating tips at her will is also something I'm sure LE appreciates the heads up on.

Wow 

Just Wow -

REMINDER - everyone has their own opinions and ideas.  Please do not necessarily trust everything you read on the internet. 

I don't know who Cluemaster is any more than I know who are. 

I personally trust only that which is researched personally by myself and seen by my own eyes.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »

cluemasters if you don't mind could you please explain how you know these people? Do you know them personally or through others? I find what you say interesting. Also, you say you are hundreds of miles away so you are not in WA? Did you at one time come from there?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 05:14:49 PM »

Has anyone thought of searching the vacant and foreclosed 5 acres and house at 12310 Summit Lake Road NW, which is next to the highway between Olympia and McCleary in Thurston County?
It belonged to a Mark Duncan, live-in boyfriend of Melissa McCann, who have both known Lindseys mother since attending Timberline High together in 89/90.

Just a thought.....

This is what I sleuthed, some info deleted (children names, etc)

I am not able to figure out how (or if I'm allowed, since I'm new) to post a pic, so instead I will just give the link below for the picture... the other info is there as well.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:y7lcwH89JfoJ:www.timberline89.com/class_profile.cfm%3Fmember_id%3D1429654+mark+duncan+timberline+high&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Birthday:     February 22, 1971
Mark Duncan

Last Updated:     July 10, 2009 <--- date rings a bell with me for some reason

Residing In:     Elma, WA USA

Spouse/Partner:     Melissa McCann <--- supposed best friend of MB, LB's mom

Occupation:  Realtor <--- would know his way around the area, backroads, in the dark, etc

Children:     (deleted)   2 girls,  10 and 12 years old <-- friends of LB perhaps? would she willingly go with their dad?

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTIwNDU5OTY1
just for info he updated his my yearbook info and is stating that 'cluemaster' is a crack pot....looks like we got a live one.
i didn't mean i thought cluemaster was a crack pot and the live one i was refering to was Mark considering he's been reading 'cluemaster' somewhere....sorry for any confuzzlement.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Cluemaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

I am connected to Mark through his wife being a Girl Scout leader. The information found on the internet is more important than my stats. I will reveal myself to the media if my tips to the authorities lead to an arrest. The Grays Harbor Sheriff and FBI have had my list for a week now, days before I joined this blog.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

I am connected to Mark through his wife being a Girl Scout leader. The information found on the internet is more important than my stats. I will reveal myself to the media if my tips to the authorities lead to an arrest. The Grays Harbor Sheriff and FBI have had my list for a week now, days before I joined this blog.
    Thanks
Cluemaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2009, 06:01:52 PM »

Are you connected to Mark? My previous response from lindseybaumgroup@hotmail.com started with lol also, with most of the text lowercase, and you are the only one that cares who I am.
lol I was on Doubledeckers site and found the comment left by this man regarding cluemaster, knew I would find this person here. Hi Cluemaster, I find your comments interesting. First off, you state that Mark Duncan has aspergers, do you know if he has been formally diagnosed as having it or was he self diagnosed?

This man has hit my radar...what I am afraid of is he has put one over on the mom and girl friend. How many times do we hear, oh he/she was a nice person, wouldn't hurt a fly, now way could he/she have done it.

The response posted is strange because it is so hostile. I don't think it is from MB. I wonder who wrote that response....To say he never met Lindsey or Josh, that is a bit unrealistic don't you think? If MB and MM are best friends and MM lives with this man, then you would think they have met, especially given the fact there is the commonality of autism. I doubt these words.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »

Hello Cluemaster - and welcome to the cage!

Your info is EXTREMELY interesting & valuable - we would all like to be able to really read it . . . Could you please re-size the images of the emails etc. (much smaller!) and re-post them so that we can actually read them? It is virtually impossible to do so right now - very frustrating . . . Let me know if you need help with resizing . . . would be glad to do so!

Thank you so much!

Strike That - - - thought I should maybe be a kinder gentler monkey - LOL - resized them for you (hope I did it right!) Hope that's ok - just trying to help out a newbie!

And thank you again for jumping in with some fresh new ideas!

EDIT:  I resized all 3 that cluemaster posted for you 

Much better....thank you Tams!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2009, 07:25:44 PM »

Not quite sure why you are asking if I am connected to Mark, however I have never heard of the guy that is why I am trying to figure this out.

I think it is a valid to question how you came about this information, after all there are a lot of things you are saying which could be important leads and clues, if they are true of course (to be fair). You state you know him through his wife, they are divorcing? right? Something about girl scouts connects you. Ok maybe you are friends with the ex, that is ok god knows I know things about my ex that his current wife doesn't know. it doesn't make me discount you. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »

Mufy Bee -

Thank you SO very much for helping me with that post!!!!! Was truly only trying to help . . . then felt like SUCH an idiot . . . Ugh.   

Thank you for coming to my rescue! Much appreciated ma'am.

Klaasend helped you out with that, Tams.  She's a real gem.   an angelic monkey
Thank you Klaas

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2009, 07:30:34 PM »

Thank you for the tidbits and info Cluemaster.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »

Mark the real estate agent.

Karma Is Coming

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »

Probably should explain myself a little bit here.  I just mowed about 10 acres to work it out, and I'm still upset.

Fund raising, in any instance and especially in this economy is tough enough.  To infer that Melissa McCann would do anything inappropriate with the funds that she may or may not be in charge of, in Lindsey's name, is just wrong. 

If the search this weekend is not productive, those donations may be the only lifeline left to keep an on-going and active interest in finding Lindsey.

If I were a casual *******, and read a comment like the one posted about the person who is in charge of Lindsey's donations not being trustworthy enough or whatever was implied, I would certainly think twice about sending any money in. 

I understand everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but these sorts of statements hurt Lindsey. 

But of course, that's MOO. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2009, 07:47:35 PM »

On Classmates.com Mark says he graduated from Lincoln High,class of 89

On Timberline High page Mark says he graduated from Timberline High class of 89
Same guy?

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2009, 07:54:25 PM »

Probably should explain myself a little bit here.  I just mowed about 10 acres to work it out, and I'm still upset.

Fund raising, in any instance and especially in this economy is tough enough.  To infer that Melissa McCann would do anything inappropriate with the funds that she may or may not be in charge of, in Lindsey's name, is just wrong. 

If the search this weekend is not productive, those donations may be the only lifeline left to keep an on-going and active interest in finding Lindsey.

If I were a casual *******, and read a comment like the one posted about the person who is in charge of Lindsey's donations not being trustworthy enough or whatever was implied, I would certainly think twice about sending any money in. 

I understand everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but these sorts of statements hurt Lindsey. 

But of course, that's MOO. 

You are absolutely right, great points
Cluemaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2009, 07:55:29 PM »

The P.O. Box 1124 in Elma is listed on the same website that sent the misspelled jibberish about my tips ( Lindseybaum.com aka lindseybaumgroup@hotmail.com ), which is run by Melissa McCann. Check this FACT on her own blogs., where she also calls Lindsey her missing neice. Would you want your money handled by the person who wrote that?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »

The P.O. Box 1124 in Elma is listed on the same website that sent the misspelled jibberish about my tips ( Lindseybaum.com aka lindseybaumgroup@hotmail.com ), which is run by Melissa McCann. Check this FACT on her own blogs., where she also calls Lindsey her missing neice. Would you want your money handled by the person who wrote that?

I am not connecting what you are saying? Can you please clarify what you mean by, "Would you want your money handled by the person who wrote that?"
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2009, 08:14:18 PM »

On Classmates.com Mark says he graduated from Lincoln High,class of 89

On Timberline High page Mark says he graduated from Timberline High class of 89
Same guy?

Interesting Karma...wonder why?
Cluemaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2009, 08:19:18 PM »

These e-mails are supposed to be from a responsible group seeking tips.  How professional and responsible should you be when receiving a tip? If Lindseybaum.com  was your website, would you appear trustworthy by responding the way they have?  I will stop my flow of tidbits if the majority tells me to go away....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2009, 08:39:02 PM »

Cluemaster I don't want you to leave, but we do all need to explain where we get stuff. I can see your point about their response, do they know who you are though? If you are connected somehow to the ex wife then it may reduce your credibility, kwim? Seems there is a lot of water under the bridge. I think this whole thing is an interesting turn for sure.

What I want to make sure of is the search for Lindsey goes forwards and she is found and brought home. Without funding the search efforts will not be able to go forward.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »

Wow! Let me get this straight. 

Cluemaster knows that Melissa McCann was at LB's home the night she disappeared (despite her denial that she was not), and Mark Duncan, who is Melissa McCann's boyfriend, was not only considered a suspect in the Green River Killings, he actually knew the Green River Killer....... 

Implying that Melissa McCann, Melissa Baum's best friend, may possibly be the wrong person to handle donations and that she also may be deleting incriminating tips at her will is also something I'm sure LE appreciates the heads up on.

Wow 

Just Wow -

REMINDER - everyone has their own opinions and ideas.  Please do not necessarily trust everything you read on the internet. 

I don't know who Cluemaster is any more than I know who are. 

I personally trust only that which is researched personally by myself and seen by my own eyes.

I am questioning that this Mark was old enough to be a suspect in the green river murders. Isn't he in his late 30's early 40's?  The green river killer was active with his crimes  in 1982 to 1998. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.