May 17, 2024, 11:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 522035 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: June 03, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »

I enlarged the back photo and posted in the Break Room - WARNING, IT MIGHT BURN YOUR EYES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1376943#msg1376943
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:40 PM »

I just wrote ryan smith of insessions. I told him they need to investigate everything that jose tells them and not to center so much on sensationalism.

made me feel better .. hell they dont care

Loca
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »

Well... I have to say I use to date a guy who was a tattoo artist and NOT all tattoos mean something....but I know what you mean...

The great thing is, though, Casey says in one of the videos that the tattoo has to do with Caylee. So, there's that evidence which will help that argument.

Oh, of course that one had to do with Caylee...no doubt here...

Ahh! I'm slow tonight. Sorry...tired. You mean whatever's lower. I wonder if that's stretch marks from pregnancy? Or acne? Or maybe it is a tattoo. Interesting!

Yes...sometimes I think it is stretch marks, sometimes a tattoo... I am nosy and want to know!!!

I have never seen black stretch marks, nor in that location.  I do not believe that is stretch maks. they usually appear white, not black.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: June 03, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »

I enlarged the back photo and posted in the Break Room - WARNING, IT MIGHT BURN YOUR EYES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1376943#msg1376943
She needs to see a dermatologist! gross

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: June 03, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »

Just curious and know some of the monkeys here know the answer from personal experience, but if Casey was sexual molested by George, would she keep requesting to talk to him and he be the only one she wants to come visit her in jail?  I can understand being a child and being scared and 'sucking up' to the parent that is molesting you, because kids are scared and don't know how to handle it, but Casey is a grown woman here and she is requesting always talking to her dad.  Just for this reason I cannot believe George ever did anything her.  Just wanted your all's take on that.

According to where they think the defense is going with that is kc had to since he was the only other one in on the drowned Caylee cover-up so she was asking for him to sync the story. (((puke)))

As for coming from experience I have some experience, not from being abused but from the point of being the mother of a molested child and where I normally stay away from passing judgement, in this case I think she's full of crap. After going through this with my own child I became over cautious of everyone, to the point my house was where everyone came. To me it was (actually still is) easier for me to put up with a noisy, hungry, house full of kids, than it was to have my kids out of my sight not knowing who else might be around.

The child abused is now also a mother and compared to her my *cautious* pales in comparison. She says she learned the hard way and because of that there is no way anyone will even get that opportunity with her kids. Until they're old enough to understand in full and know, regardless of being threatened etc they can ask about or even tell on a person that tries to make them do anything questionable, she will do everything in her power to keep them away from anywhere and anyone she doesn't trust 110%.

Another reason I think the kc sexually abused story is just another lie, is because most states have laws in place that require a parent to be accountable for keeping their kids safe. Most parents take that as a given and don't look into if there's a chance they could be prosecuted if they knowingly leave their child in a dangerous situation, whether it be unsupervised in a bathtub, playing with you lighter around the gas pumps, with a known child molester etc

Parents and kids who have went through a sex abuse case or any other above example come out fully aware that these type of laws exist. As self centered as kc is I can't see her willingly leaving her daughter with a known danger, over and over again. If her claims were proven true and she was charged with child endangerment for each time she had left Caylee in her father's care (who she claims molested her-so obviously she IS aware), got convicted and they stacked her sentences she'd be serving like what? 1000 or so years?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: June 03, 2011, 09:50:23 PM »

Sorry, Klaas.

OK retired detective (from NY, I think) said (if I remember correctly) that Casey wanted to talk to someone other than OC detectives so George suggested she write (forgot what here) so she got some paper and pen or pencil and wrote a note to the OC Sheriff and asked to meet.

So the OC sheriff (hope I remember here correctly) Scott from the FBI, George and someone else maybe came to the jail for a meeting with Casey. They waited a hour to talk with Casey, as Casey requested.

Jose B. was in NY. The acting attorney forbid the meeting.

IMO, I am beginning to think that JB is a control freak therefore has distanced her from her family for 3 years. She may have been set up by JB, IMO I am beginning, from that detective's statement that Casey has had some really, really bad advice. Maybe that is why some attorneys jumped ship and by the old boys network (including girls) and private attorney/client stuff can't say, but then again that lady attorney (Biden or some name like that) seems to be on every HLN show "for the defense" IMO but is not supposedly on the defense team.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: June 03, 2011, 09:54:03 PM »

Sorry, Klaas.

OK retired detective (from NY, I think) said (if I remember correctly) that Casey wanted to talk to someone other than OC detectives so George suggested she write (forgot what here) so she got some paper and pen or pencil and wrote a note to the OC Sheriff and asked to meet.

So the OC sheriff (hope I remember here correctly) Scott from the FBI, George and someone else maybe came to the jail for a meeting with Casey. They waited a hour to talk with Casey, as Casey requested.

IMO, I am beginning to think that JB is a control freak therefore has distanced her from her family for 3 years. She may have been set up by JB, IMO I am beginning, from that detective's statement that Casey has had some really, really bad advice. Maybe that is why some attorneys jumped ship and by the old boys network (including girls) and private attorney/client stuff can't say, but then again that lady attorney (Biden or some name like that) seems to be on every HLN show "for the defense" IMO but is not supposedly on the defense team.

Definitely told her not to meet. She cut off all contact very shortly after that. Or, at least jail visits.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 03, 2011, 09:55:32 PM »

Sorry, Klaas.

I think this makes alot of sense IBE and I am I am of the opinion that he is a control freak as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: June 03, 2011, 09:56:25 PM »

So if they knew all along this was an accident will bozo pay the state back for all of his BS "investigative" fees?

Good point!

Great point..Letting Cindy/George go nuts over this for almost 3 years..
I read somewhere, don't quote me, around 300,000 Florida tax payers shelled out.

Anyone know for sure????
  ::justice2NJ::

If you're asking about 300,000 "dollars" - here's my opinion.  The judge told us recently that just to house, feed, secure & pay daily stipend to the jurors is going to cost FL taxpayers a minimum of $360,000.  So....put together that KC's indigent and the taxpayers are paying for this entire trial, experts witnesses, attorney fees, labwork, etc., and through in the countless LE man hours over the past three years, the money for searches, the State's expert witnesses, all that lab work, FBI man hours, etc.
I'd say we're into the millions of dollars already....it's not over.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: June 03, 2011, 09:57:29 PM »

How sad; parents aren't here forever and she lost 3 years and maybe forever.

Going to the break room for I need a break. I want to scream!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: June 03, 2011, 09:57:49 PM »

I can't wait until this is over and Casey is in jail (LWOP),  Baez is back selling bikinis and used cars,  Mason retires and fades away, JVM and NG find some other "bombshell" projects and I , with help from a therapist, am able to go outside again.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: June 03, 2011, 09:59:22 PM »

Where is Brandi or someone who is smart? I wanna see if that is another tat down lower....where the nasty stuff and the fat rolls are...

Hi cubbeegirl.

I do not believe there is another tattoo where you are talking about.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: June 03, 2011, 10:00:39 PM »

Where is Brandi or someone who is smart? I wanna see if that is another tat down lower....where the nasty stuff and the fat rolls are...

Hi cubbeegirl.

I do not believe there is another tattoo where you are talking about.

Thanks Brandi...klaas enlarged it in the breakroom and I believe you are correct...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: June 03, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aw, jeez loca... I am eating here....

BRB...have to go rinse my eyes with Clorox!!

Is it the camera or does she have crap stuff all over her back. YUCK

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: June 03, 2011, 10:04:39 PM »

NorthernRose
I watched the video of her lingering at the end. It has got to be annoying for the bailiff's/jailers whomever they are... theres one blk lady jailer that does not allow her to linger she tells her its time to go now.. but when theres new guys she lingers. she isnt in a hurry to be alone in her pathetic cell.. she better get used to it..

Loca
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: June 03, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »

I can't wait until this is over and Casey is in jail (LWOP),  Baez is back selling bikinis and used cars,  Mason retires and fades away, JVM and NG find some other "bombshell" projects and I , with help from a therapist, am able to go outside again.

Choice! Thanks for saying this. I am basically a night person and find myself setting my clock for 6 AM!!! Cleaning house, walking are good therapies. IMO or hanging out here!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: June 03, 2011, 10:05:30 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lol sorry not a very appealing sight when your eating.. lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: June 03, 2011, 10:06:13 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lol sorry not a very appealing sight when your eating.. lol
casey would blame it on the camera or any of us if she could

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 03, 2011, 10:06:22 PM »

So if they knew all along this was an accident will bozo pay the state back for all of his BS "investigative" fees?

Good point!

Great point..Letting Cindy/George go nuts over this for almost 3 years..
I read somewhere, don't quote me, around 300,000 Florida tax payers shelled out.

Anyone know for sure????
  ::justice2NJ::

If you're asking about 300,000 "dollars" - here's my opinion.  The judge told us recently that just to house, feed, secure & pay daily stipend to the jurors is going to cost FL taxpayers a minimum of $360,000.  So....put together that KC's indigent and the taxpayers are paying for this entire trial, experts witnesses, attorney fees, labwork, etc., and through in the countless LE man hours over the past three years, the money for searches, the State's expert witnesses, all that lab work, FBI man hours, etc.
I'd say we're into the millions of dollars already....it's not over.

All 4 a crap,cheating,worthless,lying terrible person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The laws down there got to be changed some how.
That's nuts........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: June 03, 2011, 10:08:03 PM »

Now that we are finally starting the trial, all Off Topic posts will be moved to the MURDER TRIAL BREAK ROOM without comment to the poster, it will just happen.  Please keep that in mind.  It is too hard for people to catch up if they have to wade thru Off Topic too.  TIA

BREAK ROOM THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.