May 17, 2024, 06:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124359 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: July 18, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
San, Lala's and OS... thanks... but I am just sick of criminals getting off... did y'all see what SUE posted earlier about the murderer of Zinnia Linnik?

Then on the fp about a prev getting off because he is too short to serve jail time???

I am with you on this all the way.  I have no remorse for these sick perverted people.  The world is turning into a cesspool of depravity and everyone just looks the other way.  That is why the world is in the shape it's in.  There evil all around and some days I feel as if I am drowning in it and then I come here and there is some sense of sanity.  The examples abound, take the darkside for instance.  They fit right in with some of these people.  To them it's all okay as long it doesn't happen to them and the victim always asks for it.  I could give some more examples but I fear I would turn some stomachs here.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:16 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
I meant "CTS"  (not cps) grrrr
I need an edit button!

OH, BTW, for those who asked me to get back to them regarding my son in Brazil; He is safe and sound. I heard from him today!  Thank Goodness!!! Laughing

lol mrs red, oldfart and art.. my right arm is propped on a pillow..typing with 1 finger ..with left hand. can only stand to lat in bed or sit in a chair and watch tv for so long. getting antsy.
 been reading some old posts too.. interesting and ty again to dugga and red. i find myself wantiong to hit quote at times and wanting to respond.. lol i gag myself reading some of mine back then feeking so bad for anita.. but didnt know the  what we do now. yikes.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #522 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:22 PM »

I meant "CTS"  (not cps) grrrr
I need an edit button!

OH, BTW, for those who asked me to get back to them regarding my son in Brazil; He is safe and sound. I heard from him today!  Thank Goodness!!! Laughing

That is really great news.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:36 PM »

look at this Lisa Stebic case ... the husband just withdrew his divorce petition today... that would be because she is no longer alive... IMO... and he knows it.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:41 PM »

San, Lala's and OS... thanks... but I am just sick of criminals getting off... did y'all see what SUE posted earlier about the murderer of Zinnia Linnik?

Then on the fp about a prev getting off because he is too short to serve jail time???

I still say we need to bring back public hanging in the town square. Harumph.

I want to punish criminals by using them for drug testing, or make them suffer what the victims do...

Yup. That would work. I agree and perhaps it would discourage some of these perverts that are getting away witht his stuff. And I think the judges that let these creeps out should be taken off the bench.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »

Please tell me about Vicki.  I think I missed something.  TIA
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2007, 10:59:12 PM »

look at this Lisa Stebic case ... the husband just withdrew his divorce petition today... that would be because she is no longer alive... IMO... and he knows it.

Yes, isn't that bizarre?
Maybe he is hoping if they can't prove he killed her then he will get the insurance money if he isn't divorced.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2007, 11:00:46 PM »

Art that is good news about your son!  

Ang... I tried doing the same thing... we were fooled for quite a while back in the day.... I know I for one, didn't realize such evil, uncaring, unfeeling people were really out there.. I thought that was really only in the movies...

I was naive and thought everyone wanted to help and cared. Learned my lesson though.. and probably still learn a little every day....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2007, 11:01:40 PM »

Yes, isn't that bizarre?
Maybe he is hoping if they can't prove he killed her then he will get the insurance money if he isn't divorced.

BINGO

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I went and looked it's a lighting of candles for Natalee.... I think Vicki is fine.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 18, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »

Ang... I tried doing the same thing... we were fooled for quite a while back in the day.... I know I for one, didn't realize such evil, uncaring, unfeeling people were really out there.. I thought that was really only in the movies...

I was naive and thought everyone wanted to help and cared. Learned my lesson though.. and probably still learn a little every day....

THanks, I am very relieved!

You know, I think a normal thinking person would have felt sorry for Anita in the very beginning. It was only after we all realized the extent of the coverup and the contempt this woman had for the victims that opinions changed. She did this to herself, as did that thing she is married to, imo.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: July 18, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »

isnt that the truth mrs red.. and some of those folks were pretty dang nasty back then. guess at the time.. i was skeered to even post much. lol
still have tons more threads to read yet. obvious in ones i have so far who the trolls were.. geesh!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 18, 2007, 11:09:20 PM »

I had been at the gratefullness.org site and a candle Vicki lit for Natalee caught my eye. Vicki was one of the travel show monkeys.
I go to the gratefulness site sometimes as they have interesting
things there ( to me ). Sometimes to get a grip on my po'd-ness.
I light candles for my girls. Just a reminder sometimes of what is important. And it's not my petty little katty things some days. Meow.   cat

cat

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=3922929
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2007, 11:10:18 PM »

I went and looked it's a lighting of candles for Natalee.... I think Vicki is fine.

Oh thanks.  I was getting a little worried.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 18, 2007, 11:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Glenda and Lazlo

mehill10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
This was posted here:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/croes_update_1.html#comments

It's a current comment page going at Riehl

"The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen"

Does anyone know anything about this?? I ask because it leads one to suspect the worst.......I hope not.

Then check Sept 17 2005 transcript

Here's what Harold Copus (P.I. hired by Beth Twitty) said about the fish cage on Sept 17:

Geraldo: What is the significance of the huts?

Harold: This is astounding, because what happened the night after Natalee disappeared three out of four huts had been broken into.
A knife was missing from one, a filet type knife with a steel shank
When I interviewed the fisherman, he said he had forgotten to tell the police. He called them, they haven't responded according to him.
There was a cage that they use to trap fish. Big enough to put a body in, he said that was missing

Geraldo: What does that tell you Harold?

Harold: It tells me that they might have taken Natalee out into the water. You only have to go out about 3/4 of a mile and it drops down to about 40 ft. Strong currents, strong wind

There were also reports that the fishermen did make a police report about the knife.

Jossy Mansur
On the Record w/ Greta
October 21, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: … Now the search Jossy, we hear there is another search today and that a missing cage may have some sort of relevance to the search. Do you know anything about a missing cage?

MANSUR: Yes mam, I do. The person that looks after the fishermen’s huts found in the morning that Natalee disappeared that there was a knife missing and a cage. From one of the locked places the fishermen keep their gear.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, how big is this cage?

MANSUR: It is a big cage, it is a fish trap made with chicken coop wire. You know the ones that have the round holes in them? That’s pretty big.

VAN SUSTEREN: Could you put a body in it? Could you put someone 5’4” or 5’6” in it?

MANSUR: Yes, you can.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was this reported…she disappeared on the 30th. When was this first reported missing?

MANSUR: It was reported to the police that same morning by the caretaker. The man who looks after the fishermen’s huts.

VAN SUSTEREN: So, it wasn’t because he had heard there was a missing person? It was just coincidentally I have a missing cage and reported it?

MANSUR: That is correct. He just told them there were a knife missing and a big fish trap missing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 18, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »

What happened to Vicki????

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 18, 2007, 11:13:27 PM »

Watching the BOR rerun in MVICK... they are describing all the stuff that happens at these dog fights... one dog was killed by slamming into the ground -  probably more than once.

So let's review... most sadistic, psycho killers started out with killing dogs... or harming animals.

Sounding familiar?  SO if you don't value any life you don't value life at all.... harming a person means nothing to those that do this.

it's why I say - that these  freaking monsters should have to feel and deal with what they dish out....

sorry to still be on my soapbox!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: July 18, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »

I think they are talking about KIA here. Can you take tours?  

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I don't know, mehill, I've only been in the old wing. And that one is horrible.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 18, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

What happened to Vicki????

nothing, she just had candles for natalee...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #539 on: July 18, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »

I got a taste of how cruel people could be when I joined the SanDiegoTribune message board during the Westerfield case.

There were people on there joining using multiple names, talking to themselves like they were different people, spreading lies about Danielle's parents.

Several were writing to Westerfield, sending him pictures of children for his cell, 1 even put up a bulletin board proclaiming his innocence.

It made me sick, I stayed away from boards after that until the Jessica Lunsford case. I couldn't stand it. Then it happened while they were looking for Jessie.

And now Natalee. I have come to the conclusion there are very ugly, sick people out there who are hell bent on hurting others. They don't want the truth, wouldn't know it if it hit them upside the head.

But shame on them, they are on the wrong side. But at least they can't post here.

Well, time to go to bed, take care and be well.

God Bless,

OS out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.