May 03, 2024, 08:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152254 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: April 03, 2007, 09:24:07 PM »

Not looking good for later this evening

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 03, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Hi monkey friends!

How is everything going? I've been gone since Christmas, so will refrain from asking many questions. I do have one, though. Wasn't DeVries going to do a follow-up show? Did he?

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been swamped running my little business and taking care of my puppy.

Memphis, you cute little monkey! I've been wondering where you were!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
memphis...you have been missed.... Smile

Hey! Where you been, mere?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 03, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »

Bunker down, monkeys in that area!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 03, 2007, 09:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

That line is moving south toward Anna and me.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 03, 2007, 09:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yes, it is.  I'm skeered of storms that bad with 2 inch hail, etc.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 03, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »

Memphis is back!!!  Wink  Wink
Glad to see you Memphis.  I asked about you a couple of times but no one had heard from you.  How is your puppy?

Klaas I remember the draining of the pond and how my heart sank.
I also remember watching when they announced they had arrested Joran and something inside me just said "That's him.  They have got him."  Bad memories  Crying or Very sad It still affects us all - what must Beth and Dave go through every day.......

Those tornado and bad weather reports are scary.  Hope all the monkeys stay safe.
Still trying to get news from the Solomon Islands as to the final extent of damage.  So far 28 confirmed dead and hundreds of their houses swept away.  We already had troops there for peace-keeping so they were able to get things organised quickly but it is the many outlying islands that are the problem - no communication.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 03, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »

i am digging a hole to hide in,again.I think we are in for a real gully washer.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 03, 2007, 09:36:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Glad to see you Memphis.  I asked about you a couple of times but no one had heard from you.  How is your puppy?

I also remember watching when they announced they had arrested Joran and something inside me just said "That's him.  They have got him."  Bad memories  Crying or Very sad It still affects us all - what must Beth and Dave go through every day.......

Those tornado and bad weather reports are scary.  Hope all the monkeys stay safe.
Still trying to get news from the Solomon Islands as to the final extent of damage.  So far 28 confirmed dead and hundreds of their houses swept away.  We already had troops there for peace-keeping so they were able to get things organised quickly but it is the many outlying islands that are the problem - no communication.

Tibro - there's still a ton of shaking going on in the Solomon Islands.  They just had another 6.0 aftershock about an hour ago.  I don't think they've stopped shaking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 03, 2007, 09:36:44 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
i am digging a hole to hide in,again.I think we are in for a real gully washer.CAT

Stay safe Cat
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 03, 2007, 09:39:26 PM »

Not a good night for lurking about outside, Cat.  Stay safely indoors.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 03, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »

Good night, monkeys, and stay safe.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 03, 2007, 09:41:17 PM »

i will.i know how to hide.i always keep a basement around.the rest of the monkeys in our area should be careful,joran ab portis,cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 03, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

O/T
Tibro,
Wasn't it a series of quakes that causes that last HUGE tsunami?  I sure hope those STOP!

It was the Aussies and the US that brought aid,etc for that and I am sure if asked, we will be right there to help if we can.

Am so sorry for all that loss!   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 03, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »

BTgirl and Anna y'all take cover if you need to!!!  So for the stuff is missing us. Keeping fingers crossed.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 03, 2007, 09:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Tibro - there's still a ton of shaking going on in the Solomon Islands.  They just had another 6.0 aftershock about an hour ago.  I don't think they've stopped shaking.

It has been very unstable there for a few days.  They have revised the biggest one to 8.1 on Richter scale so that is up there with the big ones.
Estimated to be at least 6 miles deep so a lot of movement under the ocean.  

Nite Justins..

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 03, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »

Cat, you get somewhere safe also!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 03, 2007, 09:51:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
Tibro,
Wasn't it a series of quakes that causes that last HUGE tsunami?  I sure hope those STOP!

It was the Aussies and the US that brought aid,etc for that and I am sure if asked, we will be right there to help if we can.

Am so sorry for all that loss!   Sad

Yes Anna - undersea earthquakes.  Sucks the water out and then as the plates settle again the water rushes back in to shore.  They prepared along our north-east coast by closing beaches and suspending ferry services in Sydney harbour but only a few inches higher swell.  The Solomon Islands got tsunami over 6 feet high but must have flattened out by the time it reached Aust.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 03, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

BTgirl and Anna y'all take cover if you need to!!!  So for the stuff is missing us. Keeping fingers crossed.

Hi Casa - We have a basement, but I think the spiders down there scare me almost as much as the weather.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: April 03, 2007, 10:04:40 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  Bad weather is predicted for us after midnight.  No sleep for me I have a doggie that is terrified of storms. She wakes everyone.  

BT, I have a severe spider phobia.  No joke.

Has the meltdown ceased yet on the other side?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.