May 16, 2024, 06:40:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 347382 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »

Bearly
I don't either.  In fact, I doubt he's that good of a lawyer.  But he has managed to do some things that have surprised me.  He got this Padilla guy to post her bond and provide protection for her.  I don't like it, but if I or any of my family were in need of a defense attorney I would want him/her to do everything possible to help me. I was outraged at the OJ trial, but OJ was still entitled to a defense whether I liked it or not.  Defense attorneys do get people off, but I don't think he can Casey.

A good friend of mine switched jobs from prosecuting criminals (mostly drug offenders) to being a defense attorney in his own practice. I had a big problem with it because I loved when he was on what I perceived as the "right" side. We talked about it and he said everyone has a right to defense...I still wish he were one of the good guys. He has some hilarious stories about his clients, though.

Blue...everytime I see that little angel's face my face lights up ear to ear!! She is so darned cute!!! Can't look at the pic and not smile!!! Makes it a bit brighter in the cage having her with us...you are so blessed!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »

Ok quick question when the anthony's changed CAYLEE'S disappearnce date I thought it was because of the video cindy took...

But it was because they found CAYLEE and Great-Grandpa's picture on George's laptop??

Nevermind I was thinking of somethin else sorry

Good, because I was confused 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

Ok quick question when the anthony's changed CAYLEE'S disappearnce date I thought it was because of the video cindy took...

But it was because they found CAYLEE and Great-Grandpa's picture on George's laptop??

Nevermind I was thinking of somethin else sorry

Good, because I was confused 

am I contagious again?
Shall i go back into quarantine? 

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2008, 10:11:18 PM »

Rob,

Yeah I knew.

Gawd, I hated him in the 70's he was merciless on my beloved Brownies. But in the 90's when Art Modell in the darkness of night, stole our team and moved them to Baltimore. Myron showed true class and was sympathetic and caring to the Brown's fans. Hell, I even rooted for the Steelers (when they played the Raven's LOL)     

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

the whole gas can / trunk thing has me spinnin'

I would expect to find George's DNA in the car just as I would in the shower at his house.

but I'm not so sure I would expect to find his DNA in the trunk.

is that what this is all about?

Cindy tells everyone over and over to expect to find George's DNA in multiple locations and even says that there will be other prints on the cans beside their's.

now why is she continually explaining away prints and DNA?

why would she do that - it makes no sense unless she knows George's DNA and  / or prints will be found.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2008, 10:17:53 PM »

Why not, Rob? I can tell you that, as the mother of a baby, I am in and out of my trunk all the time removing her stroller, diaper bag, and other gear. I'd expect my DNA (and that of my husband and daughter) to be all over my trunk.

I know where you're going with this whole DNA thing, but I don't think it's all that unusual to find it in the trunk. I guess it also depends on what kind of DNA/fluids you're talking about.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »

I would expect to find George's DNA in the car just as I would in the shower at his house.

Cindy tells everyone over and over to expect to find George's DNA in multiple locations and even says that there will be other prints on the cans beside their's.

why would she do that - it makes no sense unless she knows George's DNA and  / or prints will be found.

He has to have a reason for being in the trunk..Just like the blood and sweat from the back yard..

Earlier I read they sent some of the DNA samples to the FBI lab that they did not want to use the Florida labs..Why?

Would the FBI would get involved if a former cop was a suspect?

Also what if George knows about those pants because they were already in the car and he just happen to see them in there??
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »

Heck, no wonder he says he is being watched.  There is probably a very good reason.  IF he had anything to do with "it" no wonder casey can't tell.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »

Blue...everytime I see that little angel's face my face lights up ear to ear!! She is so darned cute!!! Can't look at the pic and not smile!!! Makes it a bit brighter in the cage having her with us...you are so blessed!!!

I just saw this...thank you so much! She's so much fun and truly a blessing. I'm glad you like seeing her face! I have to say, she's even more adorable in person...but that's just a mother talking.  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2008, 10:29:50 PM »

Why not, Rob? I can tell you that, as the mother of a baby, I am in and out of my trunk all the time removing her stroller, diaper bag, and other gear. I'd expect my DNA (and that of my husband and daughter) to be all over my trunk.

I know where you're going with this whole DNA thing, but I don't think it's all that unusual to find it in the trunk. I guess it also depends on what kind of DNA/fluids you're talking about.

I guess because it's not his car - how often would he drive it? He drove it after the impound, so that would be one occasion, but I would think he has his own car and that would be what he uses of the majority of his transportation.

George isn't the father - that we know of. So is he loading stuff in and out?

I am just guessing, but I would only think there would be sweat, if anything.

Br. Baden said initially that there was a clump of hair and it was attached to the scalp material, so that seems to indicate it was more than just a drop of blood or a single hair.

I think Baden has back off that statement since.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »

Casey, if you killed the kid it will be okay...

Just give your mother an apology note, replace my gas cans,

and tell her you will soon be making a new one.

It WILL ALL BE OKAY, we are the Anthony's,

even child neglect and murder one work here, if you say I'm sorry about it.

All we need is a well written letter of apology. End of story!

Now, I am going to walk aimlessly all over the neighborhood looking

for the neighbor who stole my wheel chock. Lee, can you pick me up

in one hour?

-George Anthony

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »

He has to have a reason for being in the trunk..Just like the blood and sweat from the back yard..

Earlier I read they sent some of the DNA samples to the FBI lab that they did not want to use the Florida labs..Why?

Would the FBI would get involved if a former cop was a suspect?

Also what if George knows about those pants because they were already in the car and he just happen to see them in there??

the FBI has an office in Miami - so, no idea - anyone else?

Cindy does the laundry apparently, and no one would care if she is washing George's clothes, unless he was a formal suspect - but we know she washed Casey's clothes and she is suspect.

+++

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »

I guess because it's not his car - how often would he drive it? He drove it after the impound, so that would be one occasion, but I would think he has his own car and that would be what he uses of the majority of his transportation.

Br. Baden said initially that there was a clump of hair and it was attached to the scalp material, so that seems to indicate it was more than just a drop of blood or a single hair.

That's a different story entirely. I'm sure my dad has helped me with my stroller a few times, but I can't imagine there would be too much evidence of it if someone were to look. (Then again, I'm comparing these people to my lifestyle situation, which is clearly completely different from Caylee and Casey's, as I own my car and don't live with my parents).

I guess I was not clear on who the car in question belongs to (just another bit of confusion from the Anthony Misinformation Machine).
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

well, if your'e short like me, half your body goes in the trunk when youre trying to get something in/out.  Sometimes I have to put my knee on the bumper and almost get into the trunk. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »

I agree Blue...also tools...especially if George kept some in there...worked on cars..got cuts. Sports gear!! Lawd one day I will tell you about my Monkey's lucky baseball cap...DISGUSTING!!! and he refused to let me wash it!!

Also keep think about McCanns rental car.

The difference here though is the smell...that is what is making me really worry.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »

That's a different story entirely. I'm sure my dad has helped me with my stroller a few times, but I can't imagine there would be too much evidence of it if someone were to look. (Then again, I'm comparing these people to my lifestyle situation, which is clearly completely different from Caylee and Casey's, as I own my car and don't live with my parents).

I guess I was not clear on who the car in question belongs to (just another bit of confusion from the Anthony Misinformation Machine).

I think the car is registered to George...but Casey drove it.
There were times at my house though...if you were in a hurry...just grabbed the car that was easiest to get out of the driveway..lol

I have lost a great amount of respect for Badin after the Lana Clarkson/spector trial. I don't find him credible at all like I used to. I think he is also in it now for the fame and the money he makes off of his testimony.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »

Rob are you thinking that when she backed the car into the drive, and then he had to rotate the tires that maybe this is when he could have helped her with the body?????

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2008, 10:46:15 PM »

I just saw this...thank you so much! She's so much fun and truly a blessing. I'm glad you like seeing her face! I have to say, she's even more adorable in person...but that's just a mother talking.  Wink

I am sure she is...you can tell by that smile she has a wonderful personality!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »

I keep thinking about that picture of the back yard with the plastic box, that would have been big enough to put the body for a short time. 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: August 21, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »

ok...can you all who feel that something bad happened on the 16th tell me your reasoning...I need to look at this objectively tonight.
Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.