May 02, 2024, 12:08:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 280649 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: September 30, 2010, 01:46:05 AM »

I never said and would never think for one second that the actual "private eye" had an agenda with SM.

But there are many who do, and who I have no doubt would stoop low enough to try to play a nasty trick like that.  Actually, no stooping required...they ARE that low!  They continue to prove that point over and over and over.

I hope it was him, and if he's followed along here...I'm sure he can understand why some might have their doubts considering all that's gone on.

If it was him, I hope he'll come back soon. 

If it wasn't, I hope there's a huge boa in their potty the next time they take a sit. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 30, 2010, 01:52:55 AM »

texasmom, billb, Sleuth, Magnolia, wreck and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #482 on: September 30, 2010, 01:56:16 AM »

I never said and would never think for one second that the actual "private eye" had an agenda with SM.

But there are many who do, and who I have no doubt would stoop low enough to try to play a nasty trick like that.  Actually, no stooping required...they ARE that low!  They continue to prove that point over and over and over.

I hope it was him, and if he's followed along here...I'm sure he can understand why some might have their doubts considering all that's gone on.

If it wasn't, I hope there's a huge boa in their potty the next time they take a sit. 

I'm confused? I said that the actual "private eye" doesn't have an agenda with SM.
I'm here....if you have something to say about me...say it....
If you're not saying anything about me...say it....
thanks.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: September 30, 2010, 02:00:36 AM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 30, 2010, 02:00:46 AM »

I wouldn't have thougth anything about it if I hadn't seen the site meter late at night the
night before.  On the location it said Orangestaad and when you clicked on it, it said by proxy
to Conway, Arkansas.  Ithought it was a mistake and I tried again...same results.

I don't think PI has an agenda with SM.  I think someone hijacked his nic and posted without
his permission in order to stop the talk about Tim.

I do not often think things are conspiritous.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: September 30, 2010, 02:02:39 AM »

I'm confused? I said that the actual "private eye" doesn't have an agenda with SM.
I'm here....if you have something to say about me...say it....
If you're not saying anything about me...say it....
thanks.....
I paraphrased above. I said: Private Eye has no agenda with SM
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 30, 2010, 02:04:14 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 30, 2010, 02:07:40 AM »

Is there anyway that someone else could have used Private Eye's account here to post
without Private Eye's knowledge?

I am not very smart about such things, but I saw someone from Aruba using a proxy of
Conway, Arkansas.  That seemed strange to me.

It is also strange that SS and Pita, the dark lard's minions, were so quick to praise the posts
and defend Tim Miller.

So much in those posts singing the praises of Dave and Tim and only that he "bet" Tim
had apologized to Beth.

I think something is fishy.

The same thing crossed my mind, not at first but later; and for other reasons too.

Hope I'm wrong, but we all know just how evil some people are.

I still think it sounded like him ....... why do you think it is not (besides other imposters' history here?)
It was Private Eye......everything is not a conspiracy.....
If it wasn't Private Eye...what's the concern?
Big Picture...Justice for Natalee....
mho....sounded like PI...smelled like PI...written like PI......
I agree with you wreck...

Hmm, some think it was PI and some think it was PU!

Monkey Devil! Good one Sis! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: September 30, 2010, 02:09:13 AM »

End of the day...I'm disappointed...
I'll take a break......Will be here for Natalee and Stephany...waiting on the day that Natalee and the day Stephany receive Justice...
$50k, $500K....doesn't matter for urine.......he can be a prince in Hell.....he is STILL in Hell!!!!
Good Night Good Monkeys.....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #489 on: September 30, 2010, 03:29:57 AM »

He looks right and smells right from over here.

sentence structure, punctuation, smiley face addict

PI's a good joe.

I have given the forgiveness thing a whirl... I picked it up, looked at it... and then I kept tossing it on the floor.

It's built up over a long period of time and reached a climax in that hurtful Steph interview.

If Tim keeps on his current course... he's turning out to be a dirt bag.

If you can't trust what he says to be true - why in the hell would you want him searching for your kid?

I thought he was supposed to be the guy who you can trust to make things better and find some answers. Not the guy that speaks with a forked tongue.

If he wanted to be Mr. Secret Agent Man - he should have taken a position with the CIA.

I'm just sayin'... I'm always just sayin'.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 30, 2010, 07:29:48 AM »

This is the article from February 16, 2009, that I'd been looking for.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/294727/2009/02/16/Vader-Holloway-geeft-zoektocht-niet-op.dhtml

Google translation:

Father Holloway does not search

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba. AP PHOTO / Beth Twitty

The investigation into the missing Natalee Holloway's almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba wall stuck. Still want Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts to investigate itself.

A 80 meters long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready for departure to Aruba. A mere 5 million dollars to the 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing people, that amount is over, but waiting in vain for support from Hans Mos, chief prosecutor in Aruba said Natalees father Dave Holloway.

Holloway leaves from his home in Meridian, Mississippi, that he nearly every faith in the Aruban judicial system has lost: "It is remarkable what is happening in Aruba.''

Also on the line a furious John Silvetti from Lafayette, Louisiana, and Tim Miller. The last call from Llano, Texas, where he engaged in a search for a 2-year-old boy missing. Miller continued after the abduction and murder of his daughter Laura TexasEquuSearch company in 2005 and organized several searches for Natalee. Silvetti searched last year with his ship Persistence months the seabed in search of a trail from the U.S..

"We have a witness who says he in the night of my daughters disappearance suspect Joran van der Sloot - to his waist in the mud and a tennis shoe - is seen walking and later Joran and his father has seen seen driving a red jeep ,''says Dave Holloway. The witness further suspect Joran in a pond was located. Holloway: I would like the pond to investigate. Probably Jorans shoe in it.''If the tennis shoe in the pond is found, forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom IFS capabilities of laboratory for DNA testing. "Our company can get DNA from it.''

Chief Prosecutor Mos does the water analysis. That Joran would have been in that water is no more than an assumption of that witness,''he explains from Oranjestad. "If I have to follow everything, I'm busy all day. And even if I find something, it still would not prove that Joran has done something.''

Father Holloway does not understand: "Although it is not evidence, it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to refer the matter to the bottom of it. He says that Joran van der Sloot father Paul is a good man, a friend. I wonder if corruption is involved.''

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have witnessed a lie detector test done by a former CIA agent. The man passed it with flying colors, but the prosecution would not record the results in the Holloway case. "I'm not allowed to interfere,''Miller says angrily. But Natalee's an American, she is one of our girls. We put our best people, our best tools so that anyone who loved Natalee and Aruba to close the case.''

For example, John Silvetti taken samples from the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for something like four years ago to find. Silvetti: I Mos asked to send samples to the FBI, because I can not do . But as far as I know, those samples are still in the refrigerator at the police station. Mos has the phone in months and will not call back. This case stinks. Moss has effectively killed the investigation.''

Mos says nothing of the samples taken to know. He makes the criticism as emotion. ,, From me they can go their way, but if they let you know,''he says. "I not hindering them. Where this idea comes from, I do not know. I want to solve the case. But I only put the police if there is concrete evidence. If it is to them, they would turn the whole island upside down. The Persistence has only found one item that did not return. I do not think we find something in the sea.''

If Silvetti hears the last, he almost jumps out of his skin. "What a disgusting allegation,''he says. "We have found 150 items on the seabed of people come and we want to investigate.''

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. "Seawater is worse for DNA than water,''he says," but even then there are opportunities for research, especially if the body is found.''Eikelboom advises the objects to appear and then under water store. During the DNA research, the pieces are then removed from the water. ,, The DNA will time and under aqueous conditions actually worsened. ''

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case will be covered up. The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Moss says that the case for more than 7.5 million euro cost. I think to myself: they did not spend that much money. The case had already been resolved.''Tim Miller: With all the quests we've undertaken, we have the authorities millions of dollars saved. Our concern is just finding the girl.''

02/16/2009 10:25 p.m.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 30, 2010, 09:36:53 AM »

billbi and wreck are correct....no conspiracy here....it was PI!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: September 30, 2010, 09:53:44 AM »

thumright thumright

Thank you, thecuz.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: September 30, 2010, 10:53:35 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 30, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »

Unbelievable - anything for a buck
frosty      
 Post subject: Does the Westin Poison Iguanas?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm
Prolific

I hope this is incorrect, but I heard from several people during the last couple weeks, that the Westin put down poison for the iguanas as some tourists were complaining about them.

Kododo      
 Post subject: Re: Does the Westin Poison Iguanas?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:36 am
Prolific

Yes ! This was reported in the Diaro newspaper on July 13-2010.
At the arrival of the newspaper reporter it was estimated that at least
75 iguana were killed by poison at the Westin Hotel.

http://www.diario.aw/?s=veneno+ fourth article down. Click on the
"lesa mas " box to view full article and pictures.

You can search http://www.diario.aw and enter veneno in the search box

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/caso-hopi-lamentable-dilanti-hopi-turista/

Oh, and typical comment (just like Joran and K2 aren't Aruban)

Eddy      
 Post subject: Re: Does the Westin Poison Iguanas?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:45 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

ColoradoFred wrote:
I can't understand Arubans wasting a good protein source.

The management of the Westin is not an Aruban.

Further down in the thread someone emailed the Westen and the Westen denied it.  Frankly, I believe it's probably true.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:24:16 AM by klaasend » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #495 on: September 30, 2010, 11:28:40 AM »

LIZARD KILLERS!!!!

Do you think a GOOD ARUBAN did this?

Where is the good onnnnne??? I keeeeeep waiting for him! (Gilbert Gottfried voice)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 30, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »

I'm sorry for thinking PI might not have been PI.

Thank you for clarifying, Cuz.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 30, 2010, 12:44:21 PM »

Cuz and Private Eye

I am still sincerely attempting to understand.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 30, 2010, 12:46:34 PM »

I don't want to be nosey (please don't respond, if you would rather not) ...... do you know PI? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 30, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »

Okay, I get that Tim Miller is a troubled man, with a drinking problem.
He has had a sad life, lost his daughter and alienated his other child,
but what was it that set him off about Beth?

What angered Tim so much that he publically tried to humiliate Beth?

It was more than Steph Watts' goading.  It was a planned attack.

If someone could explain to me why Tim did what he did, maybe I could
be more forgiving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.