May 13, 2024, 04:27:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219751 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: March 15, 2009, 12:35:56 AM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).
I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....
I won't hold my breath....
Hey billb ....Tell Your Daughter Happy Birthday....Today would have been My Grandma's Birthday She was born in 1900 and Tomorrow is Mine.....I'm just alittle older than Your Daughter..lol...I wish I was 18 again and know what I know now I could be rich or close to it.... Seriously Tell Her that Hotping Says Happy Birthday and I Wish Her Many More! 
Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish for my daughter Hotping....She says Thank You too.
Wouldn't it be nice to all be 18 again!
Take care all....
Everyone is pooped here from the long day and dinner....and one HAPPY 18 year old.
Goodnight all good Monkeys....
Tell Bastibro I tried to stay up to see his posts with links supporting his views...I'm sure he'll post them later...

Sorry I missed you billb!   

Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter!   

It sounds like she had a great day!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:23 AM »

That is a great quote KFT.

Thanx Kermit and ArtColley!

I believe we Monkey's are,a small body of determined spirits,fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission.And yes!!We can alter the course of history.Just as the EVIL POWERS that be on ARUBA are attempting to do.PROBLEM is..The DARK will come to light sooner or later.It is inevitable..TIME IS ON OUR SIDE....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 15, 2009, 12:38:41 AM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).
I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....
Hey billb ....Tell Your Daughter Happy Birthday....Today would have been My Grandma's Birthday She was born in 1900 and Tomorrow is Mine.....I'm just alittle older than Your Daughter..lol...I wish I was 18 again and know what I know now I could be rich or close to it.... Seriously Tell Her that Hotping Says Happy Birthday and I Wish Her Many More! 
Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish for my daughter Hotping....She says Thank You too.
Take care all....
Everyone is pooped here from the long day and dinner....and one HAPPY 18 year old.
Tell Bastibro I tried to stay up to see his posts with links supporting his views...I'm sure he'll post them later...

TM.Can you imagine if BillB took the Laptop!!!!Him an the 18yr old could've been Stackin  together as adults!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 15, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »

Take care all....

TM.Can you imagine if BillB took the Laptop!!!!Him an the 18yr old could've been Stackin  together as adults!

COME ON BILLB!!LET THE DAUGHTER DO JUST ONE STACK...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:08 AM »

Take care all....

COME ON BILLB!!LET THE DAUGHTER DO JUST ONE STACK...

FOR PETE'S SAKE BILL!IT'S HER 18TH BIRTHDAY..WHAT MORE COULD A 18 YR OLD WANT OTHER THEN TO STACK WITH A BUNCH OF MONKEY'S

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »

Take care all....

Can you imagine what she'd tell her friends about that experience?  

and what they'd say????

You were doing WHAT with your dad???? Stackin'?  

Awwww who cares what they'd probably say about us, it's good clean fun!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:35 AM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Joran's picture in North Korea
K-Swiss Tennis shoe picture
Joran's nekkied pic in Thailand
Woman raped in Aruba
John summoned back to Aruba

...and more pictures at Joran's Flickr Account.

This one is captioned, "No Condom, No Sex" Said Joran.....

This one is titled, "Joran and Deepak Hunting"

Okay, I get that these hundreds of photos were not posted by Joran because there are too many that either show him in a bad light or are sympathetic to Beth, such as the following photo:

HOWEVER... there are also far, far too many "intimate" buddy-buddy family only-Joran-would-have-them type pictures here, as well.

It doesn't make sense. Some of these photos are obviously from Joran's private collection. But, it seems they were posted by an SM monkey-type person who is sympathetic to Beth. The happy Joran with his friends pictures are there merely as investigative tools???  So how did an outsider get some of these pictures? Just curious, is all.

Here's another, titled, "Sander and Joran" and it looks like he's double-teaming yet another girl with a buddy:

This girl absolutely looks drugged or so very drunk she's on the point of vomiting and/or passing out.

I liked the comment on this one from someone named lmm6381:   "Is that the beach you left her at Joran. That's what you said in your interview. Or was that just another lie? Good luck in hell you piece of $hit!" The comment was posted 35 months ago.

You think maybe Joran and all his co-conspirators in the Aruban cover-up are getting the idea by now THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET, NOT EVER. We love and care about Beth and Natalee and we stand with them forever and ever, never wavering. The pressure will NEVER let up, Aruba. Give us Natalee back! Let her come home! We'll never give up. Never, never, never.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 15, 2009, 12:50:09 AM »

oldiebutgoodie said:
You think maybe Joran and all his co-conspirators in the Aruban cover-up are getting the idea by now THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET, NOT EVER. We love and care about Beth and Natalee and we stand with them forever and ever, never wavering. The pressure will NEVER let up, Aruba. Give us Natalee back! Let her come home! We'll never give up. Never, never, never.

That's right oldiebutgoodie!!!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 15, 2009, 01:00:37 AM »

Keepthefaith, rjdeer, Artcolley, Blue Moon, klaasend, iris44, Mere, oldiebutgoodie, Monkey Mia

Good Evening Monkey's..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:29 AM »

oldiebutgoodie said:

That's right oldiebutgoodie!!!!!

I like Oldie.  Told them the other night we need him/her here more often.  I like their posts.

I need to call it a night.  I have set here all day on the computer keeping up here, at Haleigh's site and trying to do some more genealogy updates.  I think I need to call it a day.   Good Night All.

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2009, 01:02:33 AM »

Keepthefaith, rjdeer, Artcolley, Blue Moon, klaasend, iris44, Mere, oldiebutgoodie, Monkey Mia

Good Evening Monkey's..

Good Evening KTF.....are you feeling better???   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2009, 01:04:01 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7644/8/

Gasolin ta caba ariba boto y ta drief bay cu persona abordo        
Saturday, 14 March 2009 - 23:22 
Den oranan di diasabra anochi nos di 24ora.com ta ricibi informacion cu aparentemente lo mester tin un boto ta drief cu 1 persona ariba dje.Immediatamente reporteronan di 24ora.coma dirigi nan mes pa e pier di Bugalu ariba e informacion cu nos a ricibi.Locual cu a pasa ta cu un persona cu mester subi ariba e boto di Tattoo, lo mester a jega laat pa esaki y na dado momento a subi ariba un boto cu no tawata tin fuel den dje y cu consequencia e boto aki a drief bay afo cune. Immediatamente a pidi assistencia di boto di Polis pa bay duna un man pa asina por localiza e boto aki y tow nan bek pa canto. Ora cu nan a jega canto e persona a conta Polis cu ainda falta 2 persona mas cu a bay cune y na dado momento mester a bula awa.

Then this one that appears to be related:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7643/5/#jc_allComments

Accion di emergencia pa haya dos hende perdi         
Saturday, 14 March 2009 - 23:24 
Despues cu maritiem politie (Polis riba Laman) a duna un man den un caso unda cu tres persona lo a subi un boto sin authorisacion y gasolin a caba cu nan na caminda ta start un accion di busqueda. Aparentemente lo a pensa cu dos di e hendenan a landa bin tera y un otro a keda abordo ( di cual e la ser encontra riba e boto). Awor ta sali na cla cu no por haya paradero di e otro dos personanan cu aparentemente lo a landa bin tera. Debi cu no por haya nan paradero boto di polis, search & rescue y helicopter ta saliendo na e momomentonan aki (11.09pm) pa busca riba laman. Asina cu tin mas informacion nos lo duna un update

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: March 15, 2009, 01:05:40 AM »

Good night Blue Moon.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:27 AM »

Good Evening Monkey's..

Good Evening KTF.....are you feeling better???   

Good Evening Mere!I think after one more nights rest i'll be about 95%..Which is excellent compared to where the family has been at.I think the girlfriend is now in the middle of her bout with the nasty sickness!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:57 AM »

Goodnight BlueMoon!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 15, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Joran's picture in North Korea
K-Swiss Tennis shoe picture
Joran's nekkied pic in Thailand
Woman raped in Aruba
John summoned back to Aruba

...and more pictures at Joran's Flickr Account.

This one is captioned, "No Condom, No Sex" Said Joran.....

This one is titled, "Joran and Deepak Hunting"

Okay, I get that these hundreds of photos were not posted by Joran because there are too many that either show him in a bad light or are sympathetic to Beth, such as the following photo:

HOWEVER... there are also far, far too many "intimate" buddy-buddy family only-Joran-would-have-them type pictures here, as well.

It doesn't make sense. Some of these photos are obviously from Joran's private collection. But, it seems they were posted by an SM monkey-type person who is sympathetic to Beth. The happy Joran with his friends pictures are there merely as investigative tools???  So how did an outsider get some of these pictures? Just curious, is all.

Here's another, titled, "Sander and Joran" and it looks like he's double-teaming yet another girl with a buddy:

This girl absolutely looks drugged or so very drunk she's on the point of vomiting and/or passing out.

I liked the comment on this one from someone named lmm6381:   "Is that the beach you left her at Joran. That's what you said in your interview. Or was that just another lie? Good luck in hell you piece of $hit!" The comment was posted 35 months ago.

Not that it's a big deal but,i do find it interesting that the same bank in the litigation for Superior offshore,Jp Morgan Chase,is also the bank of choice for Tacopina and the defense fund set up for Joran Van Der Sloot..Why would you set up a defense fund at Jp Morgan Chase for Joran Van Der Sloot and who the Heck would donate to it??Wouldn't that be interesting to find out....FOLLOW THE MONEY...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....

I've never been to City Walk and I always wanted to go. A very long time ago before there ever was a City Walk, I was "field arrested" and let go on the spot at the huge restaurant outside the Universal Studios entrance -- is that a Victoria Station? I don't remember now. Anyway, some friends and I were demonstrating on behalf of Soviet Jews and Christians when some members of the Soviet politburo were being given a tour. We actually were able to get in the salad bar line with some of the Soviet diplomats and near the end of the line, we turned and dumped salad on their heads and as they stood there in shock, dripping (Russian dressing, of course - that was my "special touch," lol), we ran outside yelling all the while, "Let my people go! Let my people go!" We weren't actually taken to jail and booked because the young man I was with was only 15 or so and that involved Juvenile Hall and Family Court and extra paperwork and calling parents so they just let us go with the warning that we were never to enter that restaurant again. Ever. So you know absolutely where I had to go on my next fancy dinner date...

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:15 AM »

Well, time for this old monkey to hit the hay

NIte nite and sleep tight everyone
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 15, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »

Well, time for this old monkey to hit the hay

NIte nite and sleep tight everyone

GoodNight ArtColley!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:15 AM »

It appears that at least one of our prodical monkeys is no longer bowing unconditionally to Lou's justification of Kyle Kingman's own words.  Iris appears to be thinking for herself and ... challenging the status quo.

Janet

++++++

Iris 44
Re: The Cage
« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:43:23 am »

ldstlou,
I can believe that Kyle got caught up in the emotion at first, but why did he keep posting about it much later with the Freebirds?  I wonder what his intentions were at that point.  Were you communicating with him then? 

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

Iris is an analyst.  That's what she does.  I believe I read her stating this several times. 
She can be found here:

I wrote that post with a bit of sarcasm.  Meant to let Janet, know, as well.   

I guess my attempt to impress everyone with my job just didn't work.  Next time I will choose something much more impressive.  Hmmhhh.......what should I choose?  OK, I thought of something, but I can't tell you right now.  All in good time.  I have my reasons.

OK, it's time.  Here is a clue:

Iway oughtbray ownday away ice-presidentvay

Yikes, I better get out of here quick!

Take care, monkeys....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.