May 14, 2024, 05:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219805 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »

OMG  Thanks for the morning LMAO wreck!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2009, 09:49:23 AM »

Janet,

Maybe this will help ease your mind a bit.  Mine is completely at ease, and I do believe what that producer told me.

She did mention that Dateline was there with Tim Miller.  Now, from what I understand of the production world (which admittedly isn't much) that means Dateline had an exclusive with Tim Miller.  Which to me means, Tim wasn't talking to other media.  Sure - he probably did before the search began - it was all over the news.

But, other than that regarding Dateline, she didn't mention Miller's name once.

I do believe what she told me - that it was a project they were working on, but it fell through.  I wouldn't doubt their pre-editing footage and interviews are still kicking around somewhere - but without the ROV footage, it hit a brick wall - and that was the end of it.

So in a nutshell, I don't for one second believe Tim Miller was involved in the attempted sale of that ROV footage.  He didn't even know about it.  If he had known about it, he definitely would have screamed it from the rooftops - and he certainly would have told Natalee's family about it.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2009, 10:07:03 AM »

Janet,

Maybe this will help ease your mind a bit.  Mine is completely at ease, and I do believe what that producer told me.

She did mention that Dateline was there with Tim Miller.  Now, from what I understand of the production world (which admittedly isn't much) that means Dateline had an exclusive with Tim Miller.  Which to me means, Tim wasn't talking to other media.  Sure - he probably did before the search began - it was all over the news.

I do believe what she told me - that it was a project they were working on, but it fell through.  I wouldn't doubt their pre-editing footage and interviews are still kicking around somewhere - but without the ROV footage, it hit a brick wall - and that was the end of it.

So in a nutshell, I don't for one second believe Tim Miller was involved in the attempted sale of that ROV footage.  He didn't even know about it.  If he had known about it, he definitely would have screamed it from the rooftops - and he certainly would have told Natalee's family about it.

Wonder if they'd let the Freebirds have a little look-see at that footage/interviews in exchange for all the information you all gave them?

Probably have to get to Bill Kurtis to make that request though...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2009, 10:53:03 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_53838.php

Through translator:

Aruba
Hendrik Croes VNO responds to affair
March 12, 2009, 15:42 (GMT -04:00)

'ORANGE CITY - "What idle talk, incredible, but the Dutch political thought onzindelijk appear to influence," responds former Minister of Justice Hendrik Croes, lawyer and partner of the firm Croes, Wever and Tchong on allegations that the Attorney General (PG) to "the leash of Henry Croes' runs. 'Talking fudge' that he even about his previous relationship with PG as the Round Forest and Zwinkels did.

Croes, submitted a letter in this newspaper (see page 3) for the first time on the allegations in the leaked week notice of the Dutch Representation in Aruba (VNO). The letter cites Croes firm to State Secretary for Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA), VNO and the Second Chamber. He let us know through the years "all kinds of wild raspberry and gossip stories' about his person a hearing and that the allegations in the report was no exception. Croes also doubt whether the leaked report VNO or VNO from the office in Oranjestad comes and not an "other VNO.
He called the author of the report "a little frustrated isolated pathetic figure with his legs completely outside the Aruban community. "If such Sammy the Dutch Government to inform and advise, but it is questionable whether such a government to balanced decision-making can get"

As the then Secretary of State with its investigation, the letter to the Dutch Parliament and the debate this week has made calls Croes is indicative of the Dutch political thought: "It does hold, as evidenced by its report to the Lower House, implied this idle talk, for true! "

Aruban Investigation Board
State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten promised Tuesday to a House investigation into the integrity of the Board on Aruba. How they perform research, based on the reports and whether Aruban institutes hearing is not yet known, so let her know spokesman. Also on the period when the report should be ready, is still nothing to report. Bijleveld will have two weeks to Aruba for a short working visit. In interviews yesterday with them in the Netherlands Prime Minister Nelson Oduber had she not lost. Oduber was this morning by the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende received in the turret.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »

From that article:

Croes, Wever and Tchong law firm....

Now, I know I've seen that law firm as representing someone in that whole port relocation thingy.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »

Janet,

Wonder if they'd let the Freebirds have a little look-see at that footage/interviews in exchange for all the information you all gave them?

I would doubt it.  She was shocked when I read her that promo from the citv site - and I think it was that shock that allowed me to get what little information I could from her.

Aside from that, we made a promise to them way back when - Natalee's Freebirds didn't want anything in return for our help with that first program.  Not recognition, not money - hell, we were even trying to remain as anonymous as possible, we had a consensus amongst us that we would actually want our faces blurred out from the interviews they were wanting us to do - if they would agree to that.

All to keep the focus on Natalee, and not on us.

So..............I think going back and asking for something now wouldn't sit right with me.

No matter how much I would LOVE to see it!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2009, 11:16:23 AM »

Janet,

Good Morning Jen.

I am still sifting through this one.  My DIL is attempting to find out about the Kurtis Productions documentary that was shown in New Zealand in January and ... the one that was shown in the Orient this week.  She (teacher) promised me that next week on school spring break she will set aside some quality time to research all of this.

If her research reveals that the two airing of the document this year turn out to be an exact repeat of the September, 2008 airing ... then so bit it.  This wanabee detective will concede that she is barking up the wrong tree.

I read again Kermit and your posts regarding Kurtis Productions cutting the Natalee's Freebirds off without so much as a goodbye after providing them with so much information pertaining to the Natalee Holloway case as well as the ocean search.

Jen ... how do you know that you can trust a representative of this production company that has already deceived/betrayed you ... the Natalee's Freebirds?

It could be that Kurtis Productions realizes that there could be trouble in a lot of areas if a documentary on the ocean search is viewed in the States when it is considered that Kurtis Productions' filming crew was not even on the boat on December 30th or January 7th when the visual dive and the the recovery process took place.  Then there is all the infomation the Natalee's Freebirds provided this production company with.

Kyle Kingman's words state that Dateline left the Persistence immediately following the December 30th visual dive.  Kyle Kingman's words also imply that "another" filming crew joined the Persistence in February.  If this crew was "Dateline" ... why did he not just  say "Dateline".

Anyways ... DIL claims the first step is to find out if the documentary that has been aired twice out side the States this year is the exact documentary that aired in the States last September.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

JANUARY, 2009 - NEW ZEALAND

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
1 Jan, 09 Sky's blog | | 86 reads
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

MARCH, 2009 - ORIENT

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08:
We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information.

Could Kurtis Productions be the film crew that Kyle Kingman refers to?

Kyle Kingman: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Could the spin of the Kurtis Production documentary have been that Tim Miller would be the focus?

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08: Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Would the Kurtis Production documentary implicate only the Arubans in the finale to the great coverup?

Edit:  'in February'
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:53:30 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2009, 11:21:10 AM »

EDIT:

Kyle Kingman's words state that Dateline left the Persistence immediately following the December 30th visual dive.  Kyle Kingman's words also imply that "another" filming crew joined the Persistence at the end of January.  If this crew was "Dateline" ... why did he not just  say "Dateline".

Kyle Kingman's words state that Dateline left the Persistence immediately following the December 30th visual dive.  Kyle Kingman's words also imply that "another" filming crew joined the Persistence in February.  If this crew was "Dateline" ... why did he not just  say "Dateline".

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »

EDIT:

Kyle Kingman's words state that Dateline left the Persistence immediately following the December 30th visual dive.  Kyle Kingman's words also imply that "another" filming crew joined the Persistence at the end of January.  If this crew was "Dateline" ... why did he not just  say "Dateline".

2NJSons_Mom ... if you edit my post I promise never to bother Klaas or mods again.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2009, 11:34:38 AM »

From Gretawire today  http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

March 13th, 2009 11:05 AM Eastern
under headline “never dull”
by Greta Van Susteren
I was just talking to John Q Kelly about an unrelated topic to Natalee Holloway and ended the conversation asking him is there is anything new in Aruba. He laughed and said that last week the Aruban prosecutor Hans Moss by mistake pocket dialed John. It was a mistake and Moss most certainly not want to talk to John and quickly ditched the call when he learned it was John. And yes, Hans said he was sorry for the mistake. Never dull

Just My Opion Hans is a "Whoose"

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »

There is still tomorrows airing that can be taped ... accesses.

What time ET is 12:00 PM Thai time?

Janet

++++++++

MARCH, 2009 - ORIENT

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

_____

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

Did anyone see Bill O'Reilly last night? A poster on Gretawire said he mentioned Aruba. Here's the quote.

"Bill O'Reilly told his viewers last night that he would NEVER GO to Aruba.... finally something i can agree with him on....... he's a good fella he's just stuck on Bill and needs to calm down a bit and let others voice their opinions too..."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2009, 11:51:08 AM »

Janet,

I would doubt it.  She was shocked when I read her that promo from the citv site - and I think it was that shock that allowed me to get what little information I could from her.

Aside from that, we made a promise to them way back when - Natalee's Freebirds didn't want anything in return for our help with that first program.  Not recognition, not money - hell, we were even trying to remain as anonymous as possible, we had a consensus amongst us that we would actually want our faces blurred out from the interviews they were wanting us to do - if they would agree to that.

So..............I think going back and asking for something now wouldn't sit right with me.

Jen ... The "first part" of the documentary ... the September, 2008 airing ... covered the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Were you (Natalee's Freebirds) involved with Kurtis Production regarding the the ocean search?

Thanks

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2009, 11:57:30 AM »

Janet,

Good Morning Jen.

I am still sifting through this one.  My DIL is attempting to find out about the Kurtis Productions documentary that was shown in New Zealand in January and ... the one that was shown in the Orient this week.  She (teacher) promised me that next week on school spring break she will set aside some quality time to research all of this.

If her research reveals that the two airing of the document this year turn out to be an exact repeat of the September, 2008 airing ... then so bit it.  This wanabee detective will concede that she is barking up the wrong tree.

I read again Kermit and your posts regarding Kurtis Productions cutting the Natalee's Freebirds off without so much as a goodbye after providing them with so much information pertaining to the Natalee Holloway case as well as the ocean search.

Jen ... how do you know that you can trust a representative of this production company that has already deceived/betrayed you ... the Natalee's Freebirds?

It could be that Kurtis Productions realizes that there could be trouble in a lot of areas if a documentary on the ocean search is viewed in the States when it is considered that Kurtis Productions' filming crew was not even on the boat on December 30th or January 7th when the visual dive and the the recovery process took place.  Then there is all the infomation the Natalee's Freebirds provided this production company with.

Anyways ... DIL claims the first step is to find out if the documentary that has been aired twice out side the States this year is the exact documentary that aired in the States last September.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Janet

Well that's the thing - I don't consider it as a betrayal or a deception on Kurtis' part.

They didn't owe us anything - and we made that clear from the start.  It was their program, we were just helping them with information for it.

The interviews were their idea, and I'm sure you'll remember none of us was exactly comfortable with that idea - but we agreed in the interest of the truth being put forth.

So when they stopped communications, they only frustration I had was that they didn't let us know they had changed their minds about interviewing us.

I never took that as a betrayal or a deceptive practice on their part.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »

by Greta Van Susteren
I was just talking to John Q Kelly about an unrelated topic to Natalee Holloway and ended the conversation asking him is there is anything new in Aruba. He laughed and said that last week the Aruban prosecutor Hans Moss by mistake pocket dialed John. It was a mistake and Moss most certainly not want to talk to John and quickly ditched the call when he learned it was John. And yes, Hans said he was sorry for the mistake. Never dull

Screen saver on the phone is TeleTubbies 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2009, 12:01:09 PM »

Janet,

Jen ... The "first part" of the documentary ... the September, 2008 airing ... covered the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Were you (Natalee's Freebirds) involved with Kurtis Production regarding the the ocean search?

Thanks

Janet

NO!!!  We never heard from Kurtis again after they returned from Aruba in January 2008.

Not even when I emailed them in September, after Kyle told us Schaefer had sold the footage, following which we learned their show was going to air.  That email was an attempt to find out if they were the ones who had putchased the footage, but like I said - no response from them.

And I probably could have worded that better with "their show that aired last September" rather than saying "the first show".

I was just trying to make the distinction between the one that aired, and the one that got flushed as 'show 1' and 'show 2'

Trying to make the distinction that the only thing we helped them with was that first show that aired in September.

I see now that I didn't do a very good job of that. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Screen saver on the phone is TeleTubbies 

Klaas, you know I luv that purse on that man but I really do not care for the TeleTubbies though.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2009, 12:12:01 PM »

Janet -

This might be of help to your DIL when she looks into the March airing in Asia.

This is an email I sent to the citv Asian company, and their response to me:

Dear Sirs,

I am interested in viewing this show airing on your network March 12 2009 - "What Happened to Natalee Holloway".

I am in the United States, and cannot access your network from here.

Can you please tell me if I can view it online someplace, or on a USA network?

Thank you,
--------------------

Thank you for your email.

You cannot access the Asia feed from United States. For more information on how you can access to the channel in your region, please write to feedback@crimeandinvestigation.com

Best regards,

--
Mabel Chan
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=1

Janet.....World clock will tell you day and time information for your areas of interest.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 12:20:02 PM »

as you know Johan, this is taken on St. Martin. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.