May 02, 2024, 01:03:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453606 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1580 on: July 09, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »

I didn't grow up "rich" but I grew up in very rich neighborhood.  For example, One of my neighbors and best friends got a custom made Porche for her 16th birthday.  They vacationed in Europe, Aspen and Florida every summer and winter. 

Many of the kids in my neighborhood grew up very "privileged" and I can promise everyone right now - Money does not but happiness nor do material things make somebody have class or respect.

I watched first hand the real life pain many of my friends experienced.  I wouldn't have traded my life for a second.....but I did like that car. LOL

I was invited on many trips with my friends. I have many great memories.  And their were many times, my parents said NO, that I could not go for good reasons.

I missed out on many things....going to the Olympics and Maria Shriver's and Arnold wedding because of family obligations.  But early on, it was made clear to me what my priorities were going to be.

I am glad my parents put limits on me and gave me a sense of self confidence.  I was never jealous of my friends or their wealth.  From a young age, I saw the problems that came with it.  (Divorce, infidelity, drug abuse, Alcohol abuse, etc.)

My dad has a winter place in Naples and has many friends that are very wealthy.  He is not wealthy, especially compared to them but I have never seen him feel inferior to anyone.  He is loved by many and is an example of "money does measure the success of a person."  IMO 

It is a shame Dolce never learned these things.

BTW - none of my neighbors went to boarding schools or had live in maids!!   

But, but did they have a driver?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No but they should have!!  One of the kids in my neighborhood got in a bad drunk driving accident and ruined another popular, handsome kids life-the son of a judge.  The young man was in coma for months and when he came out of it - he was not the same.  The pain of his "condition" destroyed their whole family. 

My neighbor's father (a man I adored) just got him another car and my dad was so furious!! I was forbidden to go in his car and never did!! 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: July 09, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I took it as being from you.  BUT I still do agree on it (sorry).
I am very sorry you feel this way.  There is nothing I can do or say to change your mind.  I am not the kind of person to lie about such things.  I had a very close relationship with Dolce.  I stayed up all night the night she was to have the babies.  I waited for word from her or her family.  I talked to her almost every day, and I still have not asked her any questions.  She is not taking calls or answering emails.  She emailed me after this came out in musings but did not explain anything.  She just said she was very sorry I was in the middle of this, very sorry I was hurt and that she loved me, that is all she said. I dont know anything else I can add to this, I have told you everything I know.

Always....did you ever talk with or text with or IM or email Mr. Dolce?  I thought that happened when Dolce was "in the hospital" and maybe the day or so after.  Since I do not think Mr. Dolce would have time to be involved in his business and in this fairytale, I wonder about that?  Can you explain?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: July 09, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I took it as being from you.  BUT I still do agree on it (sorry).
I am very sorry you feel this way.  There is nothing I can do or say to change your mind.  I am not the kind of person to lie about such things.  I had a very close relationship with Dolce.  I stayed up all night the night she was to have the babies.  I waited for word from her or her family.  I talked to her almost every day, and I still have not asked her any questions.  She is not taking calls or answering emails.  She emailed me after this came out in musings but did not explain anything.  She just said she was very sorry I was in the middle of this, very sorry I was hurt and that she loved me, that is all she said. I dont know anything else I can add to this, I have told you everything I know.

I am taking a leap of faith and I am believing everything you are saying. I know you were hurt, and you know I have been very worried about you. I too thought your closeness with Steel was not a good thing, and I really thought he was stalking you at one time. I hope that is not true. I did sometimes think that some of your questions to us were generated by him. I hope I was wrong about that too.

You said one time that you felt that Dolce was almost like a daughter, and I have to confess that I have felt the same about you. I have only said the things I have because I do care about you and your feeling. I think you are sweet on the inside and out.

I am glad you took my advise (I think) and have changed your avi back to your sweet ones. They so much fit who you really are. I hope you will accept this from me in the way I have written it. I have no hidden agendas and I will be glad when things settle off again and we can work on the MP cases.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1583 on: July 09, 2009, 02:20:09 PM »

Ok, some comic relief, I love this video.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5USW_JxO4

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: July 09, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

No Mere, I never talked to Mr Dolce on the phone.  I received texts that nite from Dolce, from Mr Dolce or Dolces Mom, I dont know which. They did not sign a name. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: July 09, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

No Mere, I never talked to Mr Dolce on the phone.  I received texts that nite from Dolce, from Mr Dolce or Dolces Mom, I dont know which. They did not sign a name. 

But you do feel that these text messages were coming from someone other than Dolce?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: July 09, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »

Dear Fanny - Your post about your husband was so touching.  Thank you so much for sharing!!  I can only pray that some day, I will be making a post like that (sans the stroke) about my husband!!   an angelic monkey
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: July 09, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »

Oh Fanny, I dont even have words for the things you said about Steel and me.  I would never let someone control what I have to say or do about anything.  I am a much stronger person than that. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: July 09, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: July 09, 2009, 02:31:42 PM »

Oh Fanny, I dont even have words for the things you said about Steel and me.  I would never let someone control what I have to say or do about anything.  I am a much stronger person than that. 

I am glad to hear you saying that and I will take you at your word. I apologize for saying what I was thinking, and I hope the stalking part is wrong too.   an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: July 09, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »

But you do feel that these text messages were coming from someone other than Dolce?
Yes they appeared to be coming from her husband or her mom giving me updates on Dolce.  Mere, I received 28 texts Sunday June 07 from Dolce about having the twins, their birth weights, who was with her, etc, etc. They are still on my cell phone.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: July 09, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »

Blue Moon~  the above post (RANT) is/was my reply to Dolce's email that was sent to Joesamasmama and she posted.  Something really got mixed up in the quote stacks that you thought was one of my posts. 

Yup!!  That was my post!  I said it and I would say it again!   

Question

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1592 on: July 09, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »

A1 - Since you still have the messages, could you post the pictures that she sent you that day? Especially nice to see would be the one you said you had of her and the babies - just for comparison sake.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: July 09, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »

A1 - Since you still have the messages, could you post the pictures that she sent you that day? Especially nice to see would be the one you said you had of her and the babies - just for comparison sake.
They are the same pics that have been posted in the baby thread.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: July 09, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »

Dear Fanny - Your post about your husband was so touching.  Thank you so much for sharing!!  I can only pray that some day, I will be making a post like that (sans the stroke) about my husband!!   an angelic monkey

Thank you MYTIME.  an angelic monkey

I just have to say that is stroke was the absolute worst thing and the best thing that has happened in our marriage if that makes any sense at all. We were close before, but it has brought us even closer. The people we have met along the way in his recovery have been amazing and kind. I have learned tolerence, patience, compassion and friendships I would have never experienced. I have also found, no matter how bad off you think you are, there is someone much worse  off than you. Amazingly, they are the ones with the best outlooks on life and have the best sense of humor. I would have never been to the places it took us and I am grateful.  an angelic monkey

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 09, 2009, 02:39:14 PM »

Always 1 - If I am wrong than I apologize.  I guess I should erase some of things Dolce told me you have said or posted (how you can still chat but hitting the X) -

I will say this AGAIN - no one was discussing YOU in chat.  However, we were dumb enough to share personal things in there so your post about that was not very fair. Dolce told me you were bluffing to see if we had anything to admit!

However, I am left wondering about your friendships with Steele and Dolce.  Sorry, if that offends you! 

I also wondered why you took off "Mimi to Dolce's babies" under your avatar.  I found that odd.

I am just being honest and hopefully we can eliminate any seeds of doubts!   You are more than welcome to ignore this post.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: July 09, 2009, 02:40:32 PM »

Yes they appeared to be coming from her husband or her mom giving me updates on Dolce.  Mere, I received 28 texts Sunday June 07 from Dolce about having the twins, their birth weights, who was with her, etc, etc. They are still on my cell phone.

I can feel my BP going up whenever I think about this part.  What a hateful woman to do this to you...and I hope you have good support when you get as angry as some of us are right now.

Can you see that one text message would have been enough to carry on her story.....28 text messages are way over the top....I am sorry that this woman ever registered at this forum.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: July 09, 2009, 02:40:54 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Loved it, Searching!!!  Thanks for the much needed laugh!   

carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: July 09, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: July 09, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »

I was just about to ask the same thing about her husband. I'm sorry you were taken in the way you were. People like this woman care nothing about anyone but themselves. She had her own secret agenda & apparently was getting off on her monumental lies. I'm so freakin glad I don't have to see those stupid posts about her charmed life anymore. The Gone with the Wind postings were just over the top & I thought I'd barf!! Maybe if I had emailed Klaas with my suspicions of her, she wouldn't have been able to carry it so far. I didn't know there were so many of us that noticed & I didn't want to be wrong. Besides, I don't think some would have believed it until it was proven.This person has all the characteristics of a sociopath; maybe she identified with Casey Anthony & that's what brought her here, who knows!    I can tell you that if her husbands knows, he's not surprised. My brother was married to one & there are no limits to what she will do. How truly pathetic   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.