May 04, 2024, 09:35:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 342561 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: May 18, 2010, 04:50:26 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.
Wonder where Tony Lazzaro moved to as it says last known address.

yes....are you sure it's his wife???  I too would love to see the depos!!
I am almost positive Samara is his wife, but have nothing to back it up with, hopefully someone does 

thanks nrcg, I wonder if she is LE??

answering my own question.........

Samara Melich – OCSO deputy who, on July 23, followed up on tip given by Wanda Wery and her son, Nicholas Hunt on a possible Caylee sighting on July 2, 2008, at Orlando International Airport. Detective David Hall, OCSO, who works at Orlando International Airport, notified Deputy Melich that the last date available for video surveillance tapes was July 8, 2008.

http://justiceforcaylee.messageforums.net/samara-melich_t266.html
Thank you for this Sunny.

hi Mission!  YW....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: May 18, 2010, 04:52:02 PM »

Thanks, Lee is definitely an odd duck, and I'm being kind 

I have always found his CMA shtick ultra disturbing, and he undoubtedly did it on purpose to confuse everyone and have people still trying to decipher it's meaning. He's as nuts as the rest of the family.

I have always felt he had on one of the cremation bracelets and was doing it for Kc.....the whole speel was for Kc. as I noted earlier he never mention Caylee name..or really referred to her at all.  BASTAR_

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: May 18, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »

Wondering about the people who have gone so quiet in this case

1. Lee - very vocal, then had his depo and fell outta sight
2. Dominic - very vocal, then had his depo (assuming this from statement made), moved his office....BTW, it seems like he is back in business (http://dgator.com/default.aspx and still has a link for a missing child, Caylee Anthony) and fell outta sight
3. River and Skye......both had depos and fell outta sight

I know there are more..............

None of Kc's friend have spoken up for her....she mentioned in the jail letters, that one of her friends wrote her and stood by her....wonder who that might be....no friends to come and visit her? 

I know one thing....we will never let this case go quiet!!
Annie maybe?  She had my antennae up, not sure I trust her.

good guess...I will have to go back and read her depo........If I can find it....I'll post the link here when I find it

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: May 18, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.

I am almost positive Samara is his wife, but have nothing to back it up with, hopefully someone does 

thanks nrcg, I wonder if she is LE??

answering my own question.........

Samara Melich – OCSO deputy who, on July 23, followed up on tip given by Wanda Wery and her son, Nicholas Hunt on a possible Caylee sighting on July 2, 2008, at Orlando International Airport. Detective David Hall, OCSO, who works at Orlando International Airport, notified Deputy Melich that the last date available for video surveillance tapes was July 8, 2008.

http://justiceforcaylee.messageforums.net/samara-melich_t266.html
Thank you for this Sunny.

Yes, thanks Sunny. I remember Yuri saying that he and his wife were in the same line of work and was why she could put up with his long hours. Just don't remember where or when he said it.

thanks Curly...I am so glad you have a good memory....mine is old and tired!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: May 18, 2010, 05:05:46 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6473331/Casey-Anthony-Annie-Downing-Transcript

for anyone who might be interested

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1625 on: May 18, 2010, 05:06:01 PM »

A walk back in time.............this is a good video to watch.....it covers a lot...

the reading of the GJ indictment
Judge Perry setting the NO BOND at the Grand Jury Hearing
siin-cin chasing protesters with a baseball bat

and the BEST IMO.....BOZO throwing a tantrum and throwing channel 9 out of his office....the reporter is shocked and asks why, don't you want any tough questions asked at your press conference........BOZO threates the media to cancel the press conference.......and best of all telling them.....

"You will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client."

IMO this shows the best of the A's and BOZO!!

ooooppppssss  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs  sorry

You know what I liked about this as I listened to the charges? They kept repeating over and over and over Caylee Marie Anthony. I think these charges should be played in her cell, she should be falling asleep to that man's voice and waking up to it too. List the charges against her, hear her daughters name over and over again. Let it sink in that this is all about Caylee and not about her nothing little life. Caylee made a great impact on society with her innocence and smile. Casey will be forever remembered as a leach, a sociopath and piece of crap that she is. I'm sure years from now no one will remember about Casey, she has her time in the spotlight right now, but afterward no one will visit her, no one will put money in her commissary and no one will give her pathetic life a second thought.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: May 18, 2010, 05:08:43 PM »

Thanks Sunny for Shyloh's blog I have never read his blog before, or at least it doesn't ring a bell. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: May 18, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-07/41281080.pdf

found this where annie visited her 7/24/08

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: May 18, 2010, 05:10:53 PM »

A walk back in time.............this is a good video to watch.....it covers a lot...

the reading of the GJ indictment
Judge Perry setting the NO BOND at the Grand Jury Hearing
siin-cin chasing protesters with a baseball bat

and the BEST IMO.....BOZO throwing a tantrum and throwing channel 9 out of his office....the reporter is shocked and asks why, don't you want any tough questions asked at your press conference........BOZO threates the media to cancel the press conference.......and best of all telling them.....

"You will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client."

IMO this shows the best of the A's and BOZO!!

ooooppppssss  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs  sorry

You know what I liked about this as I listened to the charges? They kept repeating over and over and over Caylee Marie Anthony. I think these charges should be played in her cell, she should be falling asleep to that man's voice and waking up to it too. List the charges against her, hear her daughters name over and over again. Let it sink in that this is all about Caylee and not about her nothing little life. Caylee made a great impact on society with her innocence and smile. Casey will be forever remembered as a leach, a sociopath and piece of crap that she is. I'm sure years from now no one will remember about Casey, she has her time in the spotlight right now, but afterward no one will visit her, no one will put money in her commissary and no one will give her pathetic life a second thought.   

hi BOO, I saw you parked up there and was hoping you would come down!! totally agree with you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: May 18, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »

Thanks Sunny for Shyloh's blog I have never read his blog before, or at least it doesn't ring a bell. 

YW....Shyloh has some great insights

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: May 18, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/08/14/behavior.notes.pdf

here is some interesting info I had not seen before...scroll to near the bottom

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: May 18, 2010, 05:38:46 PM »

I'm 99.9% sure.

I'm almost positive Yuri stated at one time during one of the many interviews in this case, that his wife was also a homicide detective. I never heard him say her name though.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: May 18, 2010, 05:43:53 PM »

YW....Shyloh has some great insights
I found it interesting  Lee was nuts during that memorial, and Cindy, well what can be said about that performance? They all need to be locked up, never have I seen a memorial where the person who is suppose to be honored and remembered was just a side note 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: May 18, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »

Thanks, never seen that before  Sounds like she was going to hurt herself.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: May 18, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

Thanks, never seen that before  Sounds like she was going to hurt herself.

what interested me the most were these

NOTES FOR BOOKING: 08034750
Date Created: 8/12/2008 7:05:18AM User: 118303 - HALL, TRACEY INF
Inmate Anthony, Casey #08034750 visitor cancelled his visit today.

Date Created: 8/10/2008 8:35:45AM User: 106282 - BAKER, MARLENE L OFC
Inmate Casey Anthony was informed that she had a visit tonight @9:00 p.m., by Sgt.
Moonsammy. Inmate Anthony stated that she did not want the visit. She was
informed that the visitors are Cindy and George Anthony.

Date Created: 8/8/2008 4:45:59PM User: 106282 - BAKER, MARLENE L OFC
Inmate Casey Anthony #08034750, was informed by myself and Officer Tinsley that
she had a visit scheduled. Inmate Anthony questioned as to who was visiting. I
informed her that it was her brother Lee Anthony, and she stated that she did not
want to visit with him. She was asked several more times by Officer Tinsley, and the
answer was still no.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: May 18, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »

while I want Casey Ho to suffer in prison...I am not so sure that she will suffer while in general population. I think that she will be strutting her stuff trying to be the most desirable catch in the prison .. some will be fighting over her and she will be getting lots of attention that she craves...She will like the attention and she will be quite happy in prison as she will have a "social" life..playing cards, watching tv, getting her snacks etc..writing letters, receiving fan mail...she will adjust well, just like she has adjusted to being in jail. jmo...Casey Ho will do what she has to do to have a wonderful life in prison...
I agree, she will be the Queen Bee in there 

I don't know about that, considering she's a baby killer I would think that the other prisoners, who have children wouldn't look so kindly on her. They already have been yelling bad things at her and threatening her. She's all cozy in her protective bubble, but someone will find a way to teach her a lesson. JMO

Hey Boo Boo!  Reading back, wasnt here all day but I agree.  It is more likely that she will be in solitary confinement in prison as well for just that reason.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: May 18, 2010, 06:37:48 PM »

Casey started refusing visits with her parents after the 2 or 3 "friends" never showed up. After the no-shows
IIRC she told jail personnel she was only accepting "family" visitors. I think she did that cause she "figured out" no one other than Cindy and George would show up.  She refused visits from Cindy and George around Caylee's birthday too, IMO she had bamboozled George into believing Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday. Evil spawn knew d@mn well Caylee was dead and couldn't face JoJo.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: May 18, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Finally have a few minutes free to post. I have a question about the transcripts that Bozo is asking for. Does he have a right to ask for the SA's  depositions? I thought he had to do his own depos.
I'm not sure, but I do believe he has the right to ask. One thing that I'm confused by is the defense's wanting the Grand Jury testimony, am I wrong, was nobody from the defense in there when that was going on?

Again, havent been here all day so Im answering in advance of future pages I'm almost caught up on.  The defense is never in a Grand Jury & witnesses are brought in one at a time.   It is only the judge, prosecutor & the GJ with one witness testifying to them.  No audience.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: May 18, 2010, 06:41:14 PM »

while I want Casey Ho to suffer in prison...I am not so sure that she will suffer while in general population. I think that she will be strutting her stuff trying to be the most desirable catch in the prison .. some will be fighting over her and she will be getting lots of attention that she craves...She will like the attention and she will be quite happy in prison as she will have a "social" life..playing cards, watching tv, getting her snacks etc..writing letters, receiving fan mail...she will adjust well, just like she has adjusted to being in jail. jmo...Casey Ho will do what she has to do to have a wonderful life in prison...
I agree, she will be the Queen Bee in there 

I don't know about that, considering she's a baby killer I would think that the other prisoners, who have children wouldn't look so kindly on her. They already have been yelling bad things at her and threatening her. She's all cozy in her protective bubble, but someone will find a way to teach her a lesson. JMO

Hey Boo Boo!  Reading back, wasnt here all day but I agree.  It is more likely that she will be in solitary confinement in prison as well for just that reason.

Oh I think so too- they may as well paint a big target on her back.  The Moms in jail will be lining up to give her a taste of what she gave Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: May 18, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Finally have a few minutes free to post. I have a question about the transcripts that Bozo is asking for. Does he have a right to ask for the SA's  depositions? I thought he had to do his own depos.
I'm not sure, but I do believe he has the right to ask. One thing that I'm confused by is the defense's wanting the Grand Jury testimony, am I wrong, was nobody from the defense in there when that was going on?

Again, havent been here all day so Im answering in advance of future pages I'm almost caught up on.  The defense is never in a Grand Jury & witnesses are brought in one at a time.   It is only the judge, prosecutor & the GJ with one witness testifying to them.  No audience.

I didn't know that, thanks.
I was wondering if there was some way Casey could have found out what GA said to them ( I thought Baez was present) and then her abuse allegations were her way of retaliating against him..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.