May 14, 2024, 10:16:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 291348 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: June 10, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »

Thunder Bunny    I agree with you, and good for you. I have become apathetic over all this, I hate apathy, I hate myself for becoming apathetic, I am just at a loss over it all, and my personal opinion is that the elected officials don't care. I myself have written to some in California, after Sandra Cantu's memorial, I got no response back, but I figured I wouldn't.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 10, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

For whatever reason in this world they have, it seems that the issues of Rapist and Child Molesters has always been a major lack of priority.  First they decided that Mental Health Clinics, using behavioral psychology was going to turn the tide.
Naw, didn't work.. As soon as they hit the street it was back in full force.  Then, they released them and left it up to probation Officers to keep track.  Didn't work either, you would need one on one almost living in the same house to stop them.  Then they came up with the bracelets and internet sites.  Fact is, someone still thinks its okay to put them on the street.  I prefer the concept of surgery myself, before probation and the bracelet and the internet sites. A lobotomy and a total castration. Therefore you have taken care of two of the elements involved.  Maybe, they will come up with the part of the brain that is totally involved and be able to remove that section.  I have no sympathy for either one, the rapist or the child molester..  At this point I would settle for a new Devil's Island, way out in Antarctica.. Guards and Prisoner's Fly in, Drop Prisoner's, a few supplies, and Guards Fly out.  Have them living in a Bubble, grow their own food, sew their own clothes.. The only ones they can bother is each other.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 10, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »

Reminds me of an article I read that the druggie got 20 yrs. and the child molestor got probation.

Thunder when I read that you had 'upgraded' your avi, I was expecting to see the look that you and (I think it was) Boo Monkey had exchanged one day......That was sooooo hilarious.      (Monkeys don't ask to see them, either)

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 10, 2009, 03:45:44 PM »

Reminds me of an article I read that the druggie got 20 yrs. and the child molestor got probation.

Thunder when I read that you had 'upgraded' your avi, I was expecting to see the look that you and (I think it was) Boo Monkey had exchanged one day......That was sooooo hilarious.      (Monkeys don't ask to see them, either)

In the past one hundred years the laws have changed so drastically in this Country. Many of the states are taking the death penalty off the table, and getting rid of it. NM is one.  You know that petitioning for new laws regulating the minimum sentencing is not out of any of our reach, for any state.  It could be, that any convicted felon of any crime that places people in society in danger with this person released into society, could be given the maximum sentencing.. life without consideration of parole. Laws were made to be changed.  That's why we have the Constitution, and the Blessing of the ForeFathers.  Look, it only took one woman to petition the US Congress to take Prayer out of Schools... Think about it.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 10, 2009, 04:44:53 PM »

This might sound crazy...does our president not watch the news..he should be outraged..child molesters are the new "Terrorist :" in our country. I say to Mr. Obama  we need "CHANGE" in our laws to protect our children...
I believe our President has his hands full at the present.

It is up to the people, the parents to protect our children. Parents today are just too loosy juicy.  Are the parents not watching the news?  In the recent child abductions, murders, just where were the parents?  Why are the parents allowing their children to visit other peoples homes alone, roam around unattended especially at such a young age, dating and allowing sex offenders around their children.

Where are the parents, what are they doing, what are they watching?

O/T

Guard shot at Holocaust Museum dies
http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/3rd_breaking_news_update_guard_shot_at_holocaust_museum_dies/32027/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 10, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »

HOPE  ANTWANETTE  SYKES
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/10/2009 2:49:24 PM  - Booking#: 09-02372
Release Date & Time: 6/10/2009 3:25:00 PM
DOB: 3/24/1991 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
812.015-2   SHOPLIFTING PETIT FROM MERCHANT 2ND OR SUBSQ OFF   M   F    $504.00    6/10/2009 3:27:04 PM
810.08-2b   TRESPASSING OCCUPIED STRUCTURE OR CONVEYANCE   M   F    $504.00    6/10/2009 3:26:35 PM
                $1,008.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754593&IMG=53175

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #506 on: June 10, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »

This might sound crazy...does our president not watch the news..he should be outraged..child molesters are the new "Terrorist :" in our country. I say to Mr. Obama  we need "CHANGE" in our laws to protect our children...

It is up to the people, the parents to protect our children. Parents today are just too loosy juicy.  Are the parents not watching the news?  In the recent child abductions, murders, just where were the parents?  Why are the parents allowing their children to visit other peoples homes alone, roam around unattended especially at such a young age, dating and allowing sex offenders around their children.

O/T

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/3rd_breaking_news_update_guard_shot_at_holocaust_museum_dies/32027/

I agree that parents need to tend to their children, no doubt about it. But it is also up to our elected officials to perhaps protect society from this vermon with stricter punishment, stricter laws for SO. Something, anything would be nice, instead of nothing.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 10, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »

For whatever reason in this world they have, it seems that the issues of Rapist and Child Molesters has always been a major lack of priority.  First they decided that Mental Health Clinics, using behavioral psychology was going to turn the tide.
Naw, didn't work.. As soon as they hit the street it was back in full force.  Then, they released them and left it up to probation Officers to keep track.  Didn't work either, you would need one on one almost living in the same house to stop them.  Then they came up with the bracelets and internet sites.  Fact is, someone still thinks its okay to put them on the street.  I prefer the concept of surgery myself, before probation and the bracelet and the internet sites. A lobotomy and a total castration. Therefore you have taken care of two of the elements involved.  Maybe, they will come up with the part of the brain that is totally involved and be able to remove that section.  I have no sympathy for either one, the rapist or the child molester..  At this point I would settle for a new Devil's Island, way out in Antarctica.. Guards and Prisoner's Fly in, Drop Prisoner's, a few supplies, and Guards Fly out.  Have them living in a Bubble, grow their own food, sew their own clothes.. The only ones they can bother is each other.
I really like your thinking Mlee....and I agree 100%.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 10, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »

A Putnam County Jail corrections officer was arrested Tuesday by federal authorities on a drug charge.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/06/10/news/news01.txt

Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
2009-6-10 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood
Adams
Adams

On June 9, 2009, a 31 year-old Putnam County Correctional Officer was arrested on a federal conspiracy charge of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance (cocaine). Several weeks ago the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office received information that Ricardo C. Adams was involved in illegal activities. A joint investigation between the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Explosives (ATF) culminated in Adams’ arrest on Tuesday afternoon. Adams was transported to Jacksonville where he was turned over to the U.S. Marshals Service. He will be held by the U.S. Marshals Service awaiting first appearance and the setting of a bond.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy said, “Law enforcement officers should be held to a higher standard of conduct, and I will not tolerate criminal activities by any of my officers. It is difficult for law enforcement officers to investigate and arrest fellow officers, but I am proud of the job investigators did in this case”.

Adams is currently suspended without pay, pending the termination process.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=44

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 10, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

LEROY  EDWARD  BYRD
HAWTHORNE ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/10/2009 5:06:42 PM  - Booking#: 09-02374
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 6/14/1978 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
794.011-8b   SEX ASSLT BY CUSTODIAN SEX BATT VICT 12 YOA UNDER 18 YOA   F   F    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754596&IMG=58749

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 10, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »

good post...agree!
Mlee,,,can you or Heart or someone direct me to the article where Kim P said that a portion of the back child support payment that someone sent to Crystal was given to Ron? I was sure that it read that Ron was given a portion of it, cause Kim said that ron was certainly richer on that day than he was the day before, and I said something like, yes and Crystal is too since she kept part of it...
anybody remember that?  on another forum, someone thought that it was on simon's blog about 10 days ago...will search that...
anybody got a link to his blog? thanks..

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 10, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

O/T Thanks MyMonkey!!  Blame Brandi!!!

Personally, I have emailed ALL of the senators and the gov'nr from Texas begging for a change in laws.  I have gotten responses back.  I also CALLED THEIR OFFICES voicing my opinion about our laws.  I wish they'd do something.  This is one email I sent, attached below. And ya'll can throw nanners at me, I was just trying to get my point across.

Dear Senator Hutchison,

After hearing of too many child abduction cases in the United States, and then following up on certain cases, I've started to realize what a huge sexual predator problem the United States has.  Just because I was curious, and because I would rather know than be ignorant, I decided to log onto FamilyWatchDog.com to find local sexual predators.  I found several, but what scared the living daylights out of me is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ONLY GOT PROBATION.

Please tell me, how can a man molest, WITH SEXUAL CONTACT and AGGRAVATED SEXUAL CONTACT and child that is 4 and one that is 6 and ONLY GET PROBATION?
Senator, I have a three year old daughter.  If anything ever happened to her, I would go after the person that hurt her.  How in the world can a man hurt a child and only get probation, still walk the streets?  Why do we not have stricter laws regarding sexual deviants?  EVERY single thing I have read says these people CANNOT be reformed.  IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

Can you please please please check MY zip code, xxxx, and tell me why every man listed only received probation?

I beg you to fight for stiffer penalties for our children.  Our children never had a chance around these men, why are these men getting more chances to repeat their offenses?

Thank you,
ThunderBunny   

ok ok, I didn't put that part.  But in another letter I wrote, I asked that when we consider lack of jail space the reason these people only got probation, doesn't it seem somewhat strange to them that a person caught with an illegal substance can spend major time in jail, and these men are free?? 

I'm not for drugs monkeys, do not get me wrong....but if someone is going to smoke themselves to death with pot, I'd much rather that man be sitting at his house stoned out of his gord than a predator walking my streets.  Stoners tend not to care very much about anything, yes?  If they want to tell me it's lack of jail space, then FIND SOMEONE that can get out of jail, not hurt anyone besides themselves and put the ones that hurt children IN JAIL.  FOR GOOD.  Period.  At least, that's my humble answer. 

ThunderBunny=My new hero an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 10, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »

Cookie ~  I will agree with you on that about Ron only receiving a portion of the amount has given to Crystal.  I had read that also, but not sure where.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 10, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »

O/T

john and cate + eight i suppose.....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 10, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »

Cookie ~  I will agree with you on that about Ron only receiving a portion of the amount has given to Crystal.  I had read that also, but not sure where.

thanks grammy! at least I know I am not crazy! well, not real crazy anyways!
some smart monkey will help us out...I went over to simons blog but I am not even sure if that is where I heard it at....or from...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: June 10, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »

some smart monkey will help us out...I went over to simons blog but I am not even sure if that is where I heard it at....or from...

I hear on the Simon interview with Kim it was sent to Ron all of the amount owed...JMO
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 10, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

I hear on the Simon interview with Kim it was sent to Ron all of the amount owed...JMO

Thanks Jersey....well cookie I guess I will join you......

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 10, 2009, 08:35:35 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Hi Grama....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 10, 2009, 08:41:44 PM »

Thanks Jersey....well cookie I guess I will join you......

I clearly remember it differently....will go search for it...it is on here somewhere...
xxxx you are welcome to join me though!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 10, 2009, 08:54:47 PM »

here is the article...guess I was half right? Crystal did benefit from it however cause she was relieved of the debt...

#215  Art Harris Says:
May 27th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be usd only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer, ’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes. … Crystal never saw the $$ “It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.