May 13, 2024, 06:43:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 364503 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1140 on: September 05, 2008, 08:57:37 AM »

Destiny - Thank you so much for all that you have done with the fund raising and with Sysco.  You are amazing.  Thank you.  Thank you.

YW...it's all about Caylee....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: September 05, 2008, 08:59:37 AM »

Good morning...

Well, you can bet that Larry Garrison was involved with this morning's broadcast. He has long term ties to GMA and I'm sure he was paid a fee for "bringing the story to GMA"....Garrison does not do this sort of thing for free. This is his "sauce" of income.

he does the exact thing he accused TES and SM of. He's always been a hypocrite and leaves a trail of broken people in his wake.

I sincerely hope all ties to Garrison have been completely severed by TES and SM.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
watchinginMA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: September 05, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »

Good Morning

I think the 20/20 deal is going to back fire on Cindy tonight when 20/20 tells the whole story from the people point of veiw and not Cindys

If Casey walks out the front doors from jail this morning there will be no body guards like the last time
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: September 05, 2008, 09:02:14 AM »

Morning Everyone!! Can someone please tell me what happened last night I am at least 30 pages behind and I dont have a lot of time today.Please with a cherry on top.TIA

Well, in a nut shell..the nut is getting out on bail due to some media individuals helping to post bail in hopes of a movie/book deal.
The trace amounts of chlorophorm have turned into "significant" amounts.
Still no Caylee, yet Casey gets to go free.
George and Cindy are trying to retain a very powerful defense attorney.
There is a house for sale on the Anthony block.

Oh ya and Padilla is offering a reward of $50,000 to anyone who can tell us were Caylee is...NO QUESTIONS ASKED...

Lee will probably grab it.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: September 05, 2008, 09:03:36 AM »

Good Morning all.

While reading through pages here, trying to catch up on the past hours' news, I see it has been reported that Casey's parents (!!) posted her bond, even after Cindy reportedly said Baez and Casey went "behind her back" in the bond yesterday! Wow.

For those asking, there are 2 live stalker cams this morning:

The house: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

The jail: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I hope I have the stomach to get through today.
I think if she is released today,she won't be coming out the front door like last time.I wouldn't be surprised if they moved her to another location overnight,to be released today while all the media is waiting right out front of the jail house.

She's still listed as an inmate

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1145 on: September 05, 2008, 09:03:42 AM »

Good morning...

Well, you can bet that Larry Garrison was involved with this morning's broadcast. He has long term ties to GMA and I'm sure he was paid a fee for "bringing the story to GMA"....Garrison does not do this sort of thing for free. This is his "sauce" of income.

he does the exact thing he accused TES and SM of. He's always been a hypocrite and leaves a trail of broken people in his wake.

I sincerely hope all ties to Garrison have been completely severed by TES and SM.

After hearing the broadcast of Dana's show and listening to Dana and Red vent, I would most certainly say so. 
If he were to try and post here again he would have a swarm of Monkeys up his ass. 
Red and Dana both said some good things, and they did not even state his name so he can not attempt to get us on "defermation of character". 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1146 on: September 05, 2008, 09:06:12 AM »

Destiny:

Thanks for your hard work!  You rock!!!  I sent both emails off this morning.

Thank You Bearly...it's so important to send those emails Thanking Sysco...remember the old saying out of sight...out of mind...let's stay up close and front with those TY emails.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: September 05, 2008, 09:06:23 AM »

Oh, this is getting deep. It appears that this PressCorpsMedia that issued the PR statement yesterday for Baez is not even an active business. A blogger emailed them and here is their most interesting response.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=185

Here is some of the info this blogger has discovered:

Here is information that I found on the Secretary of State site for Tennessee.

Name

I.D. Number
PRESS CORPS, INC

Business Type*: CORPORATION
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: INACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 05/06/1997
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: MAY

Principal Office:
Address Line 1: 118 16TH AVE.,SOUTH
Address Line 2: 2ND FLOOR
City: NASHVILLE
State: TN
Zip: 37203
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: BRUCE H. PHILLIPS
Address Line 1: 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SO
Address Line 2:

http://www.bmhm.com/attorney/Bruce_H._Phillips,246315.html

Bruce H. Phillips
Address:
11 Music Circle South Suite 202
Nashville, TN 37203

Phone:
(615)259-4664

Fax:
(615)259-4668

http://www.jacklyonjones.com/
Email:
brucep@jljnash.com

www.jacklyonjones.com

+++++++++

he's an attorney...

+++++++++

The firm s broad practice serves todays demand for comprehensive legal experience with special emphasis on general corporate, commercial litigation, healthcare, employment and civil rights, finance and securities, banking, tax planning and controversies, bankruptcy, real estate and environmental law, and commercial transactions, including collections.

+++

RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: September 05, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »

I know that this was touched on last night by some posters, but I truly believe that Jose Baez knows the truth about this entire case.
I had a situation occur where I, and some others, were being occused of some not so good things...in my case I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
My attorney the first things out of his mouth at our very first meeting were, "Tell me what happened, the whole truth, every detail from beginning to end." After I told him everything that I knew and how things had transpired based on what I witnessed and saw, he then said "Alright, lets break this down and go through it piece by piece to pull clues and facts to build your defense." 
He had me take 3 lie detector tests to help prove my innocense, and I know those can be de-bunked, but anyone who knows me knows I am not capable of keeping up with a lie, I get headaches and stomach aches...not the point here.  Anyways, I was cleared and taken off the "suspect" list.  BUT that was my incounter with a defense attorney, and he was in Orlando.  I would think that is what is going on in those meetings with Baez and Casey.

This is entirely possible.  One of the first cases I watched from start to finish was the David Westerfield Trial (the one who murdered little Danielle Van Dam) It was found out AFTER the verdict that there was a  deal on the table before it went to trial.  He was to give the wherabouts of Danielle in exhange for no dealth penalty.  Thank God the police found her body minutes before they were to sign the agreement. As soon as they found her they pulled the deal off the table.....this case still haunts me as LE and his attorney both knew he was guilty and still his attorney went after the parents unmercifully. Just thinking about that attorney has my blood boiling again!

By the way a big wave Hi, as I a newbie here and really look forward to posting with all your terrific monkeys.....
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1149 on: September 05, 2008, 09:10:20 AM »

It looks like it is starting to rain in Orlando.

Casey can do a wet T shirt contest with her "Caylee" shirt on.

She could get herself a man then!!!!

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: September 05, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 05, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »

Oh, this is getting deep. It appears that this PressCorpsMedia that issued the PR statement yesterday for Baez is not even an active business. A blogger emailed them and here is their most interesting response.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=185

Here is some of the info this blogger has discovered:

Here is information that I found on the Secretary of State site for Tennessee.

Name

I.D. Number
PRESS CORPS, INC

Business Type*: CORPORATION
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: INACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 05/06/1997
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: MAY

Principal Office:
Address Line 1: 118 16TH AVE.,SOUTH
Address Line 2: 2ND FLOOR
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: BRUCE H. PHILLIPS
Address Line 1: 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SO
Address Line 2:

http://www.bmhm.com/attorney/Bruce_H._Phillips,246315.html

Bruce H. Phillips
Address:
Nashville, TN 37203

Phone:
(615)259-4664

Fax:
(615)259-4668

Email:
brucep@jljnash.com

www.jacklyonjones.com

+++++++++

he's an attorney...

+++++++++

The firm s broad practice serves todays demand for comprehensive legal experience with special emphasis on general corporate, commercial litigation, healthcare, employment and civil rights, finance and securities, banking, tax planning and controversies, bankruptcy, real estate and environmental law, and commercial transactions, including collections.

This guy is listed as the legal contact

Bruce H. Phillips
Address:
Nashville, TN 37203

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: September 05, 2008, 09:14:27 AM »

I know that this was touched on last night by some posters, but I truly believe that Jose Baez knows the truth about this entire case.
I had a situation occur where I, and some others, were being occused of some not so good things...in my case I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
My attorney the first things out of his mouth at our very first meeting were, "Tell me what happened, the whole truth, every detail from beginning to end." After I told him everything that I knew and how things had transpired based on what I witnessed and saw, he then said "Alright, lets break this down and go through it piece by piece to pull clues and facts to build your defense." 
He had me take 3 lie detector tests to help prove my innocense, and I know those can be de-bunked, but anyone who knows me knows I am not capable of keeping up with a lie, I get headaches and stomach aches...not the point here.  Anyways, I was cleared and taken off the "suspect" list.  BUT that was my incounter with a defense attorney, and he was in Orlando.  I would think that is what is going on in those meetings with Baez and Casey.

This is entirely possible.  One of the first cases I watched from start to finish was the David Westerfield Trial (the one who murdered little Danielle Van Dam) It was found out AFTER the verdict that there was a  deal on the table before it went to trial.  He was to give the wherabouts of Danielle in exhange for no dealth penalty.  Thank God the police found her body minutes before they were to sign the agreement. As soon as they found her they pulled the deal off the table.....this case still haunts me as LE and his attorney both knew he was guilty and still his attorney went after the parents unmercifully. Just thinking about that attorney has my blood boiling again!

By the way a big wave Hi, as I a newbie here and really look forward to posting with all your terrific monkeys.....

Welcome to the cage!! 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: September 05, 2008, 09:15:17 AM »

So, where does this Todd Black from presscorpsmedia (who has an AOL email addy BTW) tie in with Kevin Adams, the principal of AIM productions and the above named company/people?

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: September 05, 2008, 09:16:17 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Last night some here were discussing how that Casey could have gotten the chloroform.  They noted that the school that Tony attended was a media type school would probably have chloroform in their labs.  This morning when I woke I remembered in Tony's first interview in the 400 pages, he did say that Casey went to his school one day with him and to hang out.  Just wanted to mention that connection to Casey and the school. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1155 on: September 05, 2008, 09:17:02 AM »

Watch live breaking news coverage on WESH.com

http://www.wesh.com/video/16128463/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1156 on: September 05, 2008, 09:18:14 AM »

The guy just said she will come out at 9:23.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1157 on: September 05, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »

I hope the WFTV reporter gets in her face again.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: September 05, 2008, 09:20:18 AM »

ROFLMAO @ "Hammer Time"   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 05, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »

Looks like OJ!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.