May 20, 2024, 07:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 242615 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »

Are the parents even here legally?

I'm not sure. I thought I heard Edgar say they were from around that area, but I was on the phone.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2011, 09:36:19 PM »

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946/training-wheels-found-father-believes-theyre-missing-daughters?redirected=true
Training wheels found; father believes they’re missing daughters
Posted: Aug 08, 2011 9:47 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 11, 2011 6:32 PM CDT

ENATH, MO (KAIT) – It has now been five days since a missing 3-year-old Senath girl was last seen.  Neighbors say they last saw Breeann Rodriguez riding on her bike.  Now officials are saying the training wheels from her bike may have been found.  The white and black training wheels are now at the state crime lab.  Police Chief Omar Karnes said they aren't sure if the training wheels are from Breeann's bicycle, but they aren't ruling it out.

"All our leads here are showing this could have been a random snatch," said Karnes.

After days of searching every inch of Senath Karnes is more convinced a little girl could not have gone far on her own.  The discovery of training wheels earlier this week is helping solidify that theory.

"We've still got a missing child and a missing bicycle and these wheels are similar to the ones that were on the bicycle," said Karnes.

The FBI has released a statement saying Edgar Rodriguez has seen the training wheels and believes they do belong to his daughter.  Authorities are not sure the discovery is connected to Breeann's disappearance.  In a search like this one any small thing they come across they have to look at further because that could lead them to Breeann.
 ::snipping2::
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2011, 09:38:25 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/stlouis/press-releases/2011/training-wheels-found-may-be-from-endangered-missing-preschoolers-bike
Training Wheels Found May Be from Endangered Missing Preschooler’s Bike
FBI St. Louis August 11, 2011    

Rebecca Wu (314) 589-2671

Special Agent in Charge Dennis L. Baker of the FBI St. Louis Division has announced that two bicycle training wheels have been found. The wheels could possibly be from the bicycle that disappeared along with Breeann Rodriguez. Breeann’s father has seen the training wheels and believes they belong to his daughter because of how he manipulated the training wheels and bike to lower it for her height.

The wheels were found in an area with heavy brush located on County Highway 568 east of Buffalo Ditch in Dunklin County, approximately two miles southeast of Breeann’s home in Senath, Missouri. Law enforcement search teams continue to comb the area.

There have been many leads. Investigators are trying to track down a lead about a white van, similar to the ones pictured below. A white cargo van was seen in the area just days prior to Breeann disappearing. The full-size, older model van may or may not have a ladder mounted in the back.
More...

Visit www.fbi.gov for information on a new free mobile app that allows parents to electronically store their children’s pictures and information if their child goes missing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2011, 09:45:27 PM »

I must be missing something. If she was kidnapped with her bike why would the kidnappers stop, remove the training wheels, toss them and then continue on.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2011, 09:50:36 PM »

I must be missing something. If she was kidnapped with her bike why would the kidnappers stop, remove the training wheels, toss them and then continue on.
I guess someone is trying to divert attention their way.....If I was the perp, this would be a lame attempt, imo....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »

I guess someone is trying to divert attention their way.....If I was the perp, this would be a lame attempt, imo....
I mean "divert attention away from them"....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »

Sounds to me like a van very well could have been real handy for grabbing a tiny child on a bicycle.  Pull up beside her, swing door open and pick her and bike up at once and speed off.  I'm getting this from one of those Lifetime movies but it also had two people, one to drive and one to snatch.  This poor little baby...I don't think we will ever see her alive again.  I'm so sorry little baby, but there is always hope! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2011, 08:48:49 AM »

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=504257
Father Says Training Wheels Match Those Of Missing Girl
08/12/11
Senath, MO)  --  The father of a missing Missouri girl says training wheels discovered this week match those on the bike his daughter was riding when she disappeared.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2011, 08:50:34 AM »

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-missing-breann-rodriguez-training-wheels-081211,0,361282.story
Training Wheels Found May Belong to Missing Girl
FBI Continues to Investigate Breeann Rodriguez's Disappearance

Chris Regnier Reporter
7:10 a.m. CDT, August 12, 2011
The FBI says the wheels that were found could be from little Breeann's bike.  They say Breeann's father has seen the training wheels and believes they belong to his daughter's bicycle. Investigators tell us the wheels have been sent to a crime lab for analysis.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2011, 10:41:54 AM »

Just said on NG that both parents failed polygraphs.
Oh dear God.  I did not see that coming on this one.  Unfreakingbelievable.   

Good morning monkey's,

GRACE: The training wheels apparently removed from this little girl`s bike found discarded in a corn field. With me, her father who struggled to get those training wheels on to the bike is convinced these are the training wheels.

To Mr. Edgar Rodriguez, you were explaining your theory as to why you and your wife failed the poly.

RODRIGUEZ: Yes. I mean, I don`t know. I mean to be completely honest with you; I mean I really don`t believe that we did fail it. When they told me, I thought it might have been like some kind of tool the FBI uses to squeeze every drop of information relevant or not you can give them. They just say we failed it. I don`t know why.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2011, 10:53:11 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

EDGAR RODRIGEZ, BREEANN`S FATHER: "Well, we bought her the bike and I put the training wheels on. When she would ride it outside, any type of indentation on the ground the middle wheel would spin because it was supported by the training wheels. And I keep telling myself that I was going to take a wrench and loosen one up. But I never did and one time, I was outside with my daughter and I got upset because she kept having trouble with it. So I told her to get off, and I bent one of the wheel and that way the bike wouldn`t be so wobbly. It`d be supported more on the middle wheel.

ME: I heard this on NG, and surprised me he admitted as being upset   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2011, 11:07:51 AM »

EDGAR RODRIGEZ, BREEANN`S FATHER: "Well, we bought her the bike and I put the training wheels on. When she would ride it outside, any type of indentation on the ground the middle wheel would spin because it was supported by the training wheels. And I keep telling myself that I was going to take a wrench and loosen one up. But I never did and one time, I was outside with my daughter and I got upset because she kept having trouble with it. So I told her to get off, and I bent one of the wheel and that way the bike wouldn`t be so wobbly. It`d be supported more on the middle wheel.

ME: I heard this on NG, and surprised me he admitted as being upset   

So, there were problems with the bike's training wheels and both parents failed their polygraphs...is it possible one of the parents removed the training wheels, or Breeann's father didn't "ask" her to get off the bike before he bent the wheel so it wouldn't wobble? Could Breeann have taken a bad fall from the bike and suffered a head injury? Could this be an accidental death and cover up? I know, I'm so wary since the Caylee case...I'm just thinking out loud and I don't mean to imply there's something sinister going on, I just hope and pray that Breeann is found soon.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2011, 11:33:14 AM »

Samaria,

Apparently, something happened revolving around the bike, what? Is unclear at this point.
Your suggestion could be likely. 

The FBI is involved and if it was an accident, the FBI frowns upon being lied.

IDK, if anyone lied to the FBI, other than M.Stewart (in another case) Smile. In addition, we know what the outcome of her little fibs were costly.

This sounds like someone panicked. IMO 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »

Who would abduct a child and a bike, together?  a relative? 

Who abducts a child on a dead-end road?

Did the culprits (if any) plan to take both children, and one was in the house? 

NG did not ask any intelligent questions, she was on edge of being hysterical, over this case, IMO...she takes everything personally.

Those are some VERY good questions.

Why would an abductor risk being seen by bothering to take a bicycle?  Unless the girl wondered way off from home and was offered a ride, so they brought the bicycle in the van/vehicle .

As you said, the area is not a thru-traffic, so the abductor/s have to have been in the area previously or live really close to where she vanished, or it's a heck of a coincidence.

Why would the training wheels be discarded and not the bicycle? To throw off police?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2011, 03:17:53 PM »

Who would abduct a child and a bike, together?  a relative? 

Who abducts a child on a dead-end road?

Did the culprits (if any) plan to take both children, and one was in the house? 

NG did not ask any intelligent questions, she was on edge of being hysterical, over this case, IMO...she takes everything personally.

Those are some VERY good questions.

Why would an abductor risk being seen by bothering to take a bicycle?  Unless the girl wondered way off from home and was offered a ride, so they brought the bicycle in the van/vehicle .

As you said, the area is not a thru-traffic, so the abductor/s have to have been in the area previously or live really close to where she vanished, or it's a heck of a coincidence.

Why would the training wheels be discarded and not the bicycle? To throw off police?

Italymoose 

I bet someone spray painted the pink bike, maybe, LE should check the home for spray cans.  IMO

Your question of the training wheels is interesting.  I understand the area, two miles from the house, was already checked, before the Training wheels were discovered.  This it the truth?  Therefore, did the culprit knew the area was searched previously? Before he or she dumped the evidence? 

Why would the police return to that area, after already searching it?  Did they have someone, watching the house?  This sounds like like cat and mouse game to me.

Yes, I fully agree with you. Who would take a high-risk gamble of scooting a bike and child together, in a great escape plot.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2011, 06:54:22 PM »

Authorities tight lipped in search for missing girl
Posted: Aug 08, 2011 9:47 AM CDT Updated: Aug 12, 2011 5:17 PM CDT

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946/training-wheels-found-father-believes-theyre-missing-daughters

Friday afternoon Breeann's father, Edgar Rodriguez, told our sister station KFVS that he and his wife have taken polygraph tests and authorities tell him they both failed those tests.

Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes said he doesn't know anything about those tests and is focused on finding the girl.

"This has probably been the worst week of my life," said Karnes

Friday no one was out searching during the day but the images of missing Breeann Rodriguez are all around.  More than 500 people turned out for a prayer vigil held on Wednesday.

The search is expected to pick back up on Saturday around 7 a.m.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »

Picture of Breeann's princess bed:

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15243164/physical-evidence-found-linking-to-missing-girl

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2011, 12:28:47 AM »

is that a miller lite beer can on the bed head top,if it is, thats an odd place,a childs bedroom

http://www.woopop.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/miller-lite-can-200.jpg
http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/m/moR_1tbs99v5XUDPlYkW98Q/140.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2011, 12:40:02 AM »

Could be Miller Lite but looks more like cheap brand soda or an RC can.  I forgot the name of the cheap one but they make lots of real fruity, overly sweet flavors.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2011, 12:55:25 AM »

Looks like soda, maybe a lemon lime or 7-up type

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.