May 13, 2024, 07:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 296298 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: August 02, 2011, 07:58:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28737060/detail.html
Casey's Defense To Fight Probation Order
Judge Strickland Orders Probation In Casey Case
POSTED: 6:23 am EDT August 2, 2011
UPDATED: 6:35 am EDT August 2, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has about two days left to return to Orange County, according to a court order, but her defense team is expected to begin fighting it Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28737060/detail.html#ixzz1Ts7K2tGd

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 02, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28726961/detail.html
Judge Orders Casey Anthony Back To Orange Co.
Anthony's Current Location Unknown
POSTED: Monday, August 1, 2011
UPDATED: 7:16 am EDT August 2, 2011

::snipping2::
Defense attorney Cheney Mason said he will file a notice of appearance and a motion to disqualify Strickland from the case on Tuesday, followed by an emergency motion to set aside Strickland's order for Anthony to return to Orange County.

"Our main concern is the legality of this whole proposition as well as Casey's security should she have to appear at probation offices, seek employment and do other things that may be required of probationers," Mason said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2011, 08:05:30 AM »

Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Florida to Serve Probabtion for Her Check Fraud Case … Will She or Won’t She?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/02/casey-anthony-ordered-back-to-florida-to-serve-probabtion-for-her-check-fraud-case-will-she-or-wont-she/

The media has had a fascination as to where Casey Anthony was since she was released from jail following her time served after she was found “not guilty” by a jury in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. However, they may not have far after Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland signed amended court documents on Monday requiring  Casey Anthony to serve one year of supervised probation. According to the amended docs, the tot mom, Casey Anthony will have to report in person by early Thursday.

Defense atty's are woried about justice and her security, really? I hardly think very few think that justice was served and as for her security ... being in jail might just be the safest place.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2011, 08:22:30 AM »

I am just going to see what happens.  I am not being optimistic at all though.  God, I swore there was no way in heck that she would be acquitted by all 12 jurors and sure enough she was, so I have no idea what will happen.  She seems to get away with everything though, so probably will get away with this probation thing and all the coming court cases for money too.

The judges will all cower down to her and her stupid attorneys.  I wish one of them would have some cajones and say enough.  I have had enough of ur crap, she has to appear and she has to go through these trials and pay up if found responsible, and I do not care about her supposed mental state or how broke she is.  Eventually sh will make much bucks and she can pay them all with that.   I hate the Florida legal system, and if I lived there, I would move.  There is no justice there. 

We shall see.  If I get my hopes up, I will just be more upset when Bozo and Jar get their frikin way again.  It makes me sick. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2011, 08:45:24 AM »

I am just going to see what happens.  I am not being optimistic at all though.  God, I swore there was no way in heck that she would be acquitted by all 12 jurors and sure enough she was, so I have no idea what will happen.  She seems to get away with everything though, so probably will get away with this probation thing and all the coming court cases for money too.

The judges will all cower down to her and her stupid attorneys.  I wish one of them would have some cajones and say enough.  I have had enough of ur crap, she has to appear and she has to go through these trials and pay up if found responsible, and I do not care about her supposed mental state or how broke she is.  Eventually sh will make much bucks and she can pay them all with that.   I hate the Florida legal system, and if I lived there, I would move.  There is no justice there. 

We shall see.  If I get my hopes up, I will just be more upset when Bozo and Jar get their frikin way again.  It makes me sick. 

I agree !!!! And same here...not holding my breath waiting on it to happen...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2011, 08:54:24 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony: Judge Orders Her Return to Orlando
The woman acquitted of murder might be forced out of hiding to serve probation.
8/02/2011

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: August 02, 2011, 09:01:13 AM »

I am also not getting my hopes up about her serving probation...will wait and see...
I don't believe for 1 minute that she is in mental facility unless she just went in to avoid going back to Orange County..she doesn't want to be locked up again jmo..not sure that her parents are flying to see her either..so many rumors it is hard to know what to believe anymore...
I still have my fingers crossed but not getting excited about anything..

and another thing, Casey is no different than any other American citizen. she should not be coddled or protected any more than you or me! She put herself in the position that she is in, none of us did that to her. It isn't like she gave up some secrets to the USA of where Bin Laden was or anything and now needs the secret service assigned to her! geez! her attorneys and her need to get over their selves

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 02, 2011, 09:08:42 AM »

What great news!  Back to Orlando.  Let the witch hunt begin.   

A quote from an article that's probably been posted here:

...if the sentence sticks, any violation of probation could send Anthony back to jail.

Oh, you know she's gonna fudge up somehow.  She can't help herself.   

In other news, I was reading an LA Times article on child welfare and heard about this organization that specializes in child care.  It also happens to have the most unfortunate name ever:   Casey Family Programs

Wonder if they'll keep that name?   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2011, 09:13:47 AM »

So which is it, double jeapordy or that she will have to report to probation officer.

I swear I am ready to    punch the wall with all this KC getting her way. I am so glad I don't live in Florida. I would be so pizzed that my tax money is going to a skanky HO that got away with murder, stealing and probably more that hasn't been uncovered because George and Cindy hid it.

PS... I need a monkey punching George and Cindy. It would be very theraputic right now.       

I guess we'll have to wait and see.You don't even want to know what I think about  this going in front of JBP.I'll get banned. 

Monkey Devil! I would be banned as well Trimmy

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 02, 2011, 09:21:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I've been here everyday after the verdict...mostly as a guest.
I'm still in shock...I'm afraid of what I might say/type so I just read... 

Always in Our hearts Caylee Marie  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: August 02, 2011, 09:22:53 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Without being an attorney no telling.“@Amysum1: @bobkealing do you have a prediction on the outcome?”
10 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony defense will file motion to contest Strickland's probation order. If they don't get quick hearing, she may have to report.
20 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: August 02, 2011, 09:28:25 AM »

I have heard that the Federals are looking into this case and the jury aquitall if this is true has anyone else heard this, by my understanding is that the federals has to look at the evidence, read transcripts from 1st trial then if there really is evidence to prove that Casey did kill Caylee they will go in and recharge her and retry her without the double jepordy being in place.

I have searched on this and cant find nothing but basically petitions to sign for the Federal Courts to get involved in this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: August 02, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
My national debut on NBC Today Show segment: #CaseyAnthony Ordered to Return to Fla.: youtube.com/watch?v=pqA6jn… Something tells me it's my last.
45 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: August 02, 2011, 09:34:31 AM »

I have also decided on Caylee's birthday that, I am going to let 6 balloons off with Caylee's name on them 3 purple and 3 white, I will also make a birthday cake.

I am not sending a birthday card to the Anthony's for simply they wont care nor will it open their harden black hearts it will just give them something else to be in the news about saying how they miss and loved her yadda yadda yack.

As for Casey getting probation well I wont be holding my breath, it seems she gets a free pass in this world but one day god and karma will step up and bite her in the butt, I am just waiting for that day
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:42 AM »

I have heard that the Federals are looking into this case and the jury aquitall if this is true has anyone else heard this, by my understanding is that the federals has to look at the evidence, read transcripts from 1st trial then if there really is evidence to prove that Casey did kill Caylee they will go in and recharge her and retry her without the double jepordy being in place.

I have searched on this and cant find nothing but basically petitions to sign for the Federal Courts to get involved in this.
I would love it if the Feds got her.
I saw it being discussed here...  post 140 http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55700&page=5

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 02, 2011, 09:55:05 AM »

I watched the Today show segment and scoffed at the "RH questioned Casey's probation". Pfffftttt  We were all discussing that the day she was acquitted. (That was so hard to type, still....it always will be.)  We pulled up the video of her sentencing of that case that day.  I bet this has come about due to public outcry, more than anything. If we had let it drop, it would have remained as it was, probation served.  It's a darn good thing the public cares about what goes on with these people, it's pretty obvious that those in charge, really don't give a carp!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: August 02, 2011, 09:58:14 AM »

http://am.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/02/casey-anthony-ordered-back-to-orlando-to-serve-one-year-of-probation/
August 2nd, 2011
09:05 AM ET
Casey Anthony ordered back to Orlando to serve one year of probation

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 02, 2011, 09:59:09 AM »

I watched the Today show segment and scoffed at the "RH questioned Casey's probation". Pfffftttt  We were all discussing that the day she was acquitted. (That was so hard to type, still....it always will be.)  We pulled up the video of her sentencing of that case that day.  I bet this has come about due to public outcry, more than anything. If we had let it drop, it would have remained as it was, probation served.  It's a darn good thing the public cares about what goes on with these people, it's pretty obvious that those in charge, really don't give a carp!   
I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: August 02, 2011, 10:17:41 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Moved to the courthouse. It'll get interesting over here in an hour. @KerryNBC will give an update on @msnbc at 1014a & 1120a. #caseyanthony
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: August 02, 2011, 10:17:58 AM »

Sorry I do not know where to start a new topic. Please put this where it belongs. These children need found quickly;
http://www.wsfa.com/story/15190660/tenn-amber-alert-with-ala-connection
Prayers going out for these missing children that they will be found safe and sound

Trimm and I started a thread for the children in alagary's post in Missing Persons MB:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11915.msg1456284#msg1456284

AMBER ALERT:Jilleeann Calderon and James Brown,kidnapped 07/27/2011 TN
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:33:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.