May 14, 2024, 01:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 426433 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2011, 04:55:07 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/retired-fbi-agent%3A-lisas-looks-are-changing
Retired FBI agent: Lisa’s looks are changing
Posted: 11/03/2011
Last Updated: 4 hours and 54 minutes ago

::snipping2::
"A month is a long time for a baby to be missing and for the during the first year of life, the child changes from month to month and the features likely changed, the features have probably changed a little bit but of course she will still be a recognizable baby but the fact is the features do change,” said Lanza.

For example, those two bottom teeth she was described as having when she was first reporting missing, she will now most likely have more teeth.

Dr. Scott Dattel with Kansas City Pediatrics said the child’s behaviors will change more than their facial features.

“They still have a lot of baby fat in their face and really their characteristics and their facial features don't change as much as between 1 and 4 as they do between 6 and 12 months,” said Dattel.

“Developmentally kids really take off between 6 months and 12 months of age, they start walking, her speech will start developing soon kids will often say a few words by a year of age,” said Dattel.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/retired-fbi-agent%3A-lisas-looks-are-changing#ixzz1cj0EGZFV

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2011, 05:06:17 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says
Report: Neighbor says he passed polygraph in missing baby case
Posted: Nov 03, 2011 1:25 PM CDT Updated: Nov 03, 2011 7:17 PM CDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

Brando and her husband met with a marriage counselor in the early afternoon on Oct. 3. The counselor suggested that the couple attempt a trial separation and the husband left the home about 5 p.m. Oct. 3, CNN reported. He then went to a friend's home.

A source familiar with the case earlier this week told KCTV5 that Brando and her 4-year-old daughter were inside baby Lisa's home about 4:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Bradley told People magazine that she cooked dinner for her family, Brando and her daughter, which they shared about 5:30 p.m.

Brando sat outside drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley from about 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Bradley then went to bed while Brando stayed outside talking to a neighbor, the source told KCTV5.

Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too.

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.

The man said he worked his scheduled shift and rushed back to Kansas City afterward to see if he could help in anyway find the baby. The man to that end he cooperated with authorities when they focused on him, allowed his home to be searched repeatedly and ultimately took the polygraph test last week.

Lisa was last seen a month ago. Police have not identified a suspect in her disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/A-month-later-still-no-sign-of-Lisa-irwin
A month later, still no sign of Lisa Irwin
Posted: 4:16 AM
Last Updated: 27 minutes ago By: Steve Kaut

Through an entire month of noise and confusion, rumors and searches, there's still one sad question that hasn't been answered: Where is Lisa Irwin?

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/A-month-later-still-no-sign-of-Lisa-irwin#ixzz1cjF5Fmbh

~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2011, 08:00:29 AM »

the characters,so far

debrah bradley..failed polly test she says
jermey irwin...hasnt taken a PT
phill netz..dont know if he has taken a PT
S brando...dont know if she has taken a PT
mr brando...took PT, LE has moved on
jersey/j.tanko...LE moved on
m wright....taken a PT..pass/fail ?
unknown man @4:15...LE has moved on
unknown man @12:15...still unknown
unknown @2:15..still unknown..prob not part of this case

it looks like so far that the list has narrowed down to DB
i think when the 2 unknowns, that j spellman spoke of,take a PT they
will pass the PT or LE will say we have moved on,and if JI ever takes
a PT he will fail too
just a shame that another child is lost and the parents wont help find her
i can see take some $$,for interviews,if you were actually,not working and
broke bc, you are looking for, your lost child,but as weve seen so many
times,its the parents,that had made the child lost,but still think,im going
to get away with this,and i might as well have some $$,for my troubles

well i have another busy wkd,ill check back,i hope lisa is found alive,but
its been to long, and the chances are slimmer by the second

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2011, 08:50:06 AM »

Baby Lisa has been missing for 1 month.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 7:13 AM

Good morning. Baby Lisa has been missing for one month.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 7:12 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cjxIBHL0

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2011, 08:54:46 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29681906/detail.html
Baby Lisa Irwin Search Reaches 1 Month Mark
Searches Fail To Find Baby

POSTED: 7:03 am CDT November 4, 2011
UPDATED: 7:18 am CDT November 4, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29681906/detail.html#ixzz1cjya9PKv

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2011, 08:56:26 AM »

One month and no clear answer.  Just murky water and silent parents.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2011, 09:35:40 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/kansas-city-police-end-search-for-baby.html
Friday, November 04, 2011
Kansas City Police End Search for Baby Lisa

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:19 AM »

One month and no clear answer.  Just murky water and silent parents.   

More like silent waters and murky parents.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/kansas-city-police-end-search-for-baby.html

No parent calling out for the kidnappers to return their baby. No plea to people who may have seen something to call police.

Obviously the parents don't want their baby found, because having the baby found may mean jail time.

Now that they have hot shot lawyers, the police sits like an attack dog whose leash is held too close to the post.

It looks like the culprit will get away with murder.

Still, we have seen in past cases that somehow criminals manage to make crucial mistakes that later come back to haunt them, or even without trying some evidence is discovered and finally the criminals get their just deserved.

Hopefully that happens in this case. Not today, tomorrow, or even a year from now. But, it will happen.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »

My greatest fear in this case is that it will go nowhere, just like so many others, Haleigh Cummings and Hailey Dunn, to name only two.  In all three of these cases a child was abducted leaving little or no forensic evidence behind and parents as the last person seeing the child.  Additionally in all these cases, time was lost when police initial response was based on those same parents insistence that their child was abducted.  When the police finally begin to see the inconsistencies in stories, valuable time is lost. 

Another common thread in these cases is that of eyewitness reports.  In both the Dunn and Cummings cases, these reports are eventually found to be unreliable.  I fear that the same may be true in Lisa's case as well.  This is not because of any nefarious actions of the eyewitnesses, but just based on the statistic that exist.  According the The Innocence Project, eyewitness misidentification is the single greatest cause of wrongful convictions nationwide, playing a role in more than 75% of convictions overturned through DNA testing.  http://www.innocenceproject.org/understand/Eyewitness-Misidentification.php

While I pray that one of these Lisa sightings may bring her home, I am holding out for something more concrete than these well-intentioned, but possibly flawed recollections. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »

Where's Lisa...

Sad
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2011, 10:52:56 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/twisted-secret-life-baby-lisa-mom-deborah-bradley
TWISTED SECRET LIFE OF BABY LISA MOM
Published on: November 4, 2011
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2011, 10:58:57 AM »

No parent calling out for the kidnappers to return their baby. No plea to people who may have seen something to call police.

Obviously the parents don't want their baby found, because having the baby found may mean jail time.

Now that they have hot shot lawyers, the police sits like an attack dog whose leash is held too close to the post.

It looks like the culprit will get away with murder.

Still, we have seen in past cases that somehow criminals manage to make crucial mistakes that later come back to haunt them, or even without trying some evidence is discovered and finally the criminals get their just deserved.

Hopefully that happens in this case. Not today, tomorrow, or even a year from now. But, it will happen.

I guess I'm hoping against hope that LE saying they're not looking anymore is a ploy in hopes of tripping someone up. Sad
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »

I've been busy the last few days getting my granddaughter a poodle skirt and accessories for a sock hop dance at her school tonight (she is 5 and has no idea the significance of the poodle skirt)  so I haven't been on much.

I thought I heard either on Prime News or HLN that the police can make the kids be interviewed without the parents permission.  If this is true then why the heck don't they do this sooner than later before they are brainwashed!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Was Jeremy's van official search and forensically tested?

Janet

IMO, if you hear anything at all from Samantha Brando's own lips, it will be the words the scumbag lawyers have told her to use.  She is an integral part of the obfuscation and flat out lies that the lawyers and their minions are currently spreading.

Maybe Samantha does have knowledge regarding missing baby Lisa but ... rather than opening lie to protect friends Debra and Jeremy she has chosen not to say anything.

Janet
I'm beginning to think that she may know more than she is telling.  Why else would someone keep themselves in JI and DB's interactions with the attorney unless they are all making sure their stories are the same? 
This case is like the Hayleigh Cummings and Casey rolled into one.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15960315/1-month-1000-tips-search-continues-for-kc-baby
1 month, 1,000 tips, search continues for KC baby
Posted: Nov 04, 2011 10:04 AM CDT Updated: Nov 04, 2011 10:05 AM CDT

Police spokeswoman Stacey Graves said Friday that police have received more than 1,100 tips and have cleared nearly 1,000. But she said the number of calls to police has recently tapered off.

She said the nature of the investigation hasn't changed, and that police continue to search for the baby.

Graves said up to 50 detectives continue to work on the case and that there are no suspects.

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/twisted-secret-life-baby-lisa-mom-deborah-bradley

TU poster for the article.

Rant

I see Sara has bumped the year to 2003 which makes Deborah the 17 year old temptress...ha ha ha.  This is just pathetic for this woman to do this IMO and how convenient to be just her and this Shirley character.  What does being a 17 yr old evil tramp have to do with the current situation?  Not much JMO.  Good Lord I'd be in serious trouble if they brought up my hoe bag past from my teen years and I haven't harmed any children.  Yikes.  Just not set on the relevance to the current situation because teen hosebag does not = child murderer IMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2011, 11:45:46 AM »

TU poster for the article.

Rant

I see Sara has bumped the year to 2003 which makes Deborah the 17 year old temptress...ha ha ha.  This is just pathetic for this woman to do this IMO and how convenient to be just her and this Shirley character.  What does being a 17 yr old evil tramp have to do with the current situation?  Not much JMO.  Good Lord I'd be in serious trouble if they brought up my hoe bag past from my teen years and I haven't harmed any children.  Yikes.  Just not set on the relevance to the current situation because teen hosebag does not = child murderer IMO.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@SkirtsnDaggers havent found direct connct tween DB, JI and Jersey but he was in the neighborhood a lot
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.