May 13, 2024, 08:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313505 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: December 15, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

We'll continue to keep him in our prayers!    And, you too, BOO.   I know how you feel.   My dad had a quadrupel bypass in March 2006  (he was 80 years old) - and he is doing great!!!   I was so worried about him.

The monkeys here are awesome.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: December 15, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »

I think that LPs theory is so off base. If she used the shovel in the pool it would have tested posotive for Chlorine.

Agree.  I don't think Caylee was ever put in the pool, either.

Someone said that le thought she was in the pool.  I'm with you though, I don't think the pool was involved.
i also think that it is probably way off base to think this was an accident. There is no logical explanation for the searches on the computer. Who, in their spare time, searches for neck breaking, household weapons and missing childrens websites for no reason? I dont think for one second that this was an accident. I did think so in the beginning, but those searches clinched it for me
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 15, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

Please tell me that you have emailed him this pic !!

[/quote]

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: December 15, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »

[/quote]

That's too funny!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 15, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Yeah Lenny !! 

That's cool.   I do think Leonard has a big heart - just don't always agree with his theories.

Of course a nice TV presentation of the check won't hurt his image either but so what....I can't believe the meter guy can't collect a reward just because he called 911...how many people carry crimestopers phone number with them...If it's Caylee (and I think it is) then he deserves a reward.

He's got a Big Heart and a Cool Hat 

OT -  HEY  - Did you catch those pics of Jennifer Anison?    I thought of you when I saw them.  LOL       Told ya she's HOT !!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #865 on: December 15, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Yeah Lenny !! 

That's cool.   I do think Leonard has a big heart - just don't always agree with his theories.

Of course a nice TV presentation of the check won't hurt his image either but so what....I can't believe the meter guy can't collect a reward just because he called 911...how many people carry the crimeline phone number with them...If it's Caylee (and I think it is) then he deserves a reward.

He's got a Big Heart and a Cool Hat 

self edit ::Blushing Monkey::

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.

"the body in the trunk of my daughter's car is not my grandaughter"

They said bones, though, not human remains, so probably it's just that there are bones of animals strewn in the same area, that they're having to sort out from the human ones.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: December 15, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

OT -  HEY  - Did you catch those pics of Jennifer Anison?    I thought of you when I saw them.  LOL       Told ya she's HOT !!

Better than that...she just did a layout for GQ (I think) all dressed up in...A TIE 

I still like AJ tho... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #868 on: December 15, 2008, 06:56:53 PM »

No Reward For Meter Reader Who Found Skull
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He's having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony's home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

"You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS," explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. "We don't have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911."

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

"As calls come in, if it's something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately," Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

"I don't want to get sued," Padilla said.

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General's Office.

I will be interested to see IF LP actually does this or is it going to turn out like the 500 bounty hunters who were coming to look for Caylee

Me too, time will tell

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 15, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »

Would one GREAT WONDERFUL monkey give the link to the Live Web Cam PLEASE!!!!

This is all the cams that I know about.  They cover different things at different times.

Truck 25
Truck 20
Truck 19
Mobilecam 2
Mobilecam 1
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:09:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 15, 2008, 06:57:21 PM »

[/quote]

Actually, I made a LP monkey a long time ago! LOL

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 15, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »

Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

Oh Boo I din't realize you were schedule for surgery..My prayers are with you. I also want to wish you a Happy Holiday..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #872 on: December 15, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

I think that LPs theory is so off base. If she used the shovel in the pool it would have tested posotive for Chlorine.

Agree.  I don't think Caylee was ever put in the pool, either.

Someone said that le thought she was in the pool.  I'm with you though, I don't think the pool was involved.
i also think that it is probably way off base to think this was an accident. There is no logical explanation for the searches on the computer. Who, in their spare time, searches for neck breaking, household weapons and missing childrens websites for no reason? I dont think for one second that this was an accident. I did think so in the beginning, but those searches clinched it for me
Even if they somehow determine that Caylee's death was an accident (which I don't think it was) KC should still get LWOP or the DP for hiding her body for so many months and of course the lying too.  There is no excuse for the behavior of any one in this family.  LA's girlfriend needs to run for the hills!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 15, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.

"the body in the trunk of my daughter's car is not my grandaughter"

They said bones, though, not human remains, so probably it's just that there are bones of animals strewn in the same area, that they're having to sort out from the human ones.

Your probably right...it was just the first thing that popped into my head when I first heard the news 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #874 on: December 15, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »

[/quote]

And I thank you so much Brandi for not giving him a hand  LOL   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: December 15, 2008, 06:59:12 PM »

Boo, glad to hear things are better, and we will continue to send a prayer from here in Florida to your Dad every night in the hopes that he shows improvement with every passing day!May God Bless all of you!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #876 on: December 15, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

BooMonkey, so happy to hear about your father, now you all can enjoy a happy Christmas.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 15, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »

[/quote]

No...It's MINE ! at least until Brandi takes it away 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 15, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »

And I thank you so much Brandi for not giving him a hand  LOL   
[/quote]

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #879 on: December 15, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »

Oh Boo I din't realize you were schedule for surgery..My prayers are with you. I also want to wish you a Happy Holiday..

Thank you, it was my Dad that was sched for surgery after having a heart attack on Saturday. But I need health prayers too, so I thank you in advance!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.