May 04, 2024, 10:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 328567 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 12, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »

I knew I read that once and here it is.
Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

I sort of remember there was a truck back in June 08 that pulled in the driveway of the A's.
If the truck is correct, couldn't kc just have taken Cindys car from her work parking lot and use it WITHOUT Cindy knowing it?
I wouldn't put anything past kc.
Wasn't it a pickup truck that backed in?  Or are we talking about 2 different events?
Was/is there any testimony about this?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 12, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »

Klaas, I wouldn't myself compare this to OJ's.

I would compare this, and have, to Scott Peterson's trial/murder of Laci.

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: June 12, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Better comparison, yes.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 12, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

If I did, why in the world would bozo want them OUT of the trial?
Why didn't kc live there?

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 12, 2011, 09:54:24 AM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

there is no reasonable doubt in this case at all. the jury are instructed to not leave their common sense at the door
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 12, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Re: the duct tape - yes it does look like the DT is trying to narrow down the possibilities to GA.... But isn't it a matter of record (i.e. known by LE and state) that the same duct tape was used with the find caylee posters?   Do you think that prosecutors will call GA back to the stand to testify that, yeh, he used up all the duct tape and threw the spindle in the trash.  Of course none of that excludes the possibility that KC used the same tape.....

Ok, hold it right there.
State at this point didn't ask, nor bozo.
George how many rolls of duct tape were there and did you buy them years ago at the same time?
State nor bozo has asked that question.
Why?

Jmo, I believe state hasn't asked all the questions regarding this tape. Just waiting for bozo to have George back the stand when it's their turn.
States going to be just waiting for the I got ya moment.  Bozo leaves again with egg on his face.

Since George WAS a cop for, what 10 years plus.
That George would use the same duct tape to put the flyer's up, on the gas and was used on Caylee.  Does this make any sense?

Btw the 4th piece of duct tape that was found 6 feet away from the remains, was that the first time anyone has heard about it?
Was for me.

No, not the first time it has been mentioned, a lot of speculation online was that her hands were tied with it, since it was found well away from the skull, as were most of her bones, having been carried off by predators...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 12, 2011, 09:56:31 AM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

He was referring to July to December 2008 when KC was in jail already.

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:58:10 AM by klaasend » Logged
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 12, 2011, 10:02:01 AM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 12, 2011, 10:03:08 AM »

A number of people have slandered George outside of court on various TV shows and he could certainly file a lawsuit for that, but I note he hasn't.

---
George is a public figure now whether he likes it or not. He falls under the category of Michael Jackson.
With all he's got going on right now in life - he'd be better off doing yard work or doing some dirty dishes
than thinking of suing people.

I highly suspected him of being a molester, long before Casey started leaking it or the defense threw him under a bus.

Incestual families have a very loose grasp on proper boundaries. George cutting the cord. eewwwww still makes me do
the icky dance - even to type it. George getting his ears pierced for Casey. I could also tell very early on in this
case he was very confused as to what he was, a father or grandfather. He showed it in his OVER EMPHASIS of the words,
which of course means it is highly sensitive to him and that he get it right.

I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

You ain't fooled me, grandpa. I gots my eyeball on you twinkle toes.

I believe an overwhelming majority of George's problems have started at his zipper and then radiated outward.

Little JoJo said to Big JoJo "Hey, we should have some funny times." It's what happens when you don't go to
work all day and sit around watching Caylee's Veggie Tales DVD's ... BY YOURSELF.

Again: I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

Definitely DO NOT agree.  I also do not think for a second even that if Cindy even had an inkling that he was molesting the Queen hoebag they would be together any longer, nor would Cindy allow George by Caylee, ever.  He is a very weird man, I will give you that, but the whole family is weird.  I hope afterwards he sues everybody or urges them to PROVE IT.  KC is a lier. 

I'm an incest survivor and not all families are like that.  Mine wasn't. 

I personally do not get the "molester" vibe from George.  I've said before that I think something happened with Lee though.  All of the women in my support group agree about George.  We just don't see it.  My best friend's father was in the delivery room when she had her soon and trust there is not a perverted bone in that man's body.  He & his kids are just very very close.  Me?  I don't agree with it but hey to each his own.

Even if one is a "Public figure," one may sue if libeled or slandered out of malice.  IMO George has indeed been slandered out of malice. I don't agree that George is a public figure, but perhaps a "Limited public figure."

As to whether or not one can "spot" a molester as a result of their own molestation, again I wish to disagree.  While I certainly sympathize with those who have been victimized by  this heinous crime, it does not make them an expert on the subject.  It makes them an expert only on their own experience.  It does not give them the ability to spot a molester a mile away.  When one trusts their "vibes" as a result of some past experience they have themselves had, and uses that feeling to accuse others, I feel it is very unfair.  There is no such ability.  I have seen no evidence whatsoever that George Anthony molested his daughter.  The mere fact that she, a proven liar, says so tends to make me lean the other way.

Being molested as a young child is I am sure one of the most terrifying experiences a child can go through, but it does not give them special psychic abilities.  Also, I hope they can live happy lives despite this experience and they don't let it define their entire lives.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 12, 2011, 10:06:20 AM »

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

What is NEW in the room is the Winnie the Pooh comforter, it has been replaced.  Which to me shows that Cindy was trying to protect Casey. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 12, 2011, 10:07:04 AM »

Some people we have not seen yet are :
Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Roy Kronk (I would say only the defense will call him)
Tim Miller
Lenard P. (although most of his would be hearsay)
Rob Dick- (same)
Tracy - (who stayed with KC while out on bond)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)
The info on the syringes and the chloroform found at the scene.

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL

I have to believe that George and Cindy will be taking the stand again. They are going to have to go thru time lines and discuss the evidence that was entered yesterday, ie duct tape. They are going to end with a bang and with all evidence entered, they can ask anything that ties it all together.

I can't wait to hear the States closing argument.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 12, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Better comparison, yes.

I would agree as well. I am actually doing a FP post as to why this case is not OJ ... its not even close. Any pundit who makes the comparison shows their lack of knowledge of this case and laziness.

The #1 reason why this isn't OJ ... THERE IS NO DREAM TEAM DEFENSE. Baez may think is is some great lawyer in his own mind and he may have dreams at night, but DREAM TEAM HE IS NOT.

Neither is Team Casey. We see that on a daily basis as the prosecution runs rings around them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 12, 2011, 10:19:59 AM »

Why did Geoge Anthony's story change between his June 29, 2008 interview with LE and his May 27, 2011 testimony at the trial in regards to times as well as what he observed or did not observed inside of Casey trunk.

Janet

+++++

George Anthony gives conflicting statements during Casey Anthony trial (videos)
May 27th, 2011 12:37 pm ET

George Anthony testified that he had taken time off of work on June 24, 2008 for personal reasons and was surprised when Casey Anthony showed up in his garage at approximately 10:00 am.

<snipped>

George Anthony stated during the prosecutor’s line of questioning that he couldn’t see in the trunk, nor did he smell anything unusual

During cross examination by lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, however, it was determined that during a previous FBI interview, George Anthony stated that he did look in the trunk of the vehicle and saw clothes were present.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/george-anthony-gives-conflicting-statements-during-casey-anthony-trial-videos

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE EDWARDS
CASE NUMBER 08-74777
GA — GEORGE ANTHONY
SM - SCOTT MCELYEA, FBI
SB — SCOTT BOLIN, FBI

Page 41
GA: As I got home I know it was like 2:25 or 2:30 as I'm inside getting ready for this
interview that I had a couple hours ahead of time or about 4:30, 5 o'clock. The garage door goes up. Who comes in the house, my daughter.

Page 44
SB: Okay. When she popped the trunk were you back at the back of the car?
GA: Yeah. Yeah. There was definitely I could see clothes back there.
SB: Okay.
GA: She has a plastic blue bin that collapsible... we all have 'em in our vehicles.
SB: Yes.

Page 45
GA: And ah, and the gas cans were inside this blue bin that she had. 'Cause she
pulled 'ern out...

<snipped>

THIS TRANSCRIPT HAS BEEN REVIEWED FOR ACCURACY
Signed this 29 th day of June, 2009.
DETECTIVE CORPORAL MELICH, OCSO DEPUTY SHERIFF

June 29, 2009
http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #913 on: June 12, 2011, 10:21:21 AM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

I have no reasonable doubt, ICA is a murdering slore. I think OJ should have been convicted, but the Prosecution wasn't as good as what we are seeing with LDB, JA, Mr George and all the state witnesses. She will fry IMO 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 12, 2011, 10:25:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have to agree with Klaas in that some are feeding into the DT's theory.  We all know that it came from bloggers anyway.   

I was looking around photobucket for the brackets that also had Henkle Duct tape on them.  I don't understand why this was not brought up during testimony, only the gas can, when there is a photo of both!

Also, as Klaas stated, there is new Winnie the Pooh bedding that appeared after Caylee was gone, even tho Cindy admitted that a blanket was missing.  Here's a more recent photo of Caylee with the original WTP blanket.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 12, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »

Tamikosmom I want to give you a big thank you for all the links you continuously post here.  It's most appreciated! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 12, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Better comparison, yes.

I would agree as well. I am actually doing a FP post as to why this case is not OJ ... its not even close. Any pundit who makes the comparison shows their lack of knowledge of this case and laziness.

The #1 reason why this isn't OJ ... THERE IS NO DREAM TEAM DEFENSE. Baez may think is is some great lawyer in his own mind and he may have dreams at night, but DREAM TEAM HE IS NOT.

Neither is Team Casey. We see that on a daily basis as the prosecution runs rings around them.

More like the nightmare team
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 12, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »

Why did Geoge Anthony's story change between his June 29, 2008 interview with LE and his May 27, 2011 testimony at the trial in regards to times as well as what he observed or did not observed inside of Casey trunk.

Janet
i think maybe he was in the coverup mode back then as both he and cindy were and he said he looked in there because he was lying then and now he isnt, i dont think he did look in the trunk but wishes he had
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 12, 2011, 10:43:43 AM »

Tamikosmom I want to give you a big thank you for all the links you continuously post here.  It's most appreciated! 

tupelohoney

You made my day!!

Thank YOU.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #919 on: June 12, 2011, 10:46:17 AM »

Some people we have not seen yet are :
Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Roy Kronk (I would say only the defense will call him)
Tim Miller
Lenard P. (although most of his would be hearsay)
Rob Dick- (same)
Tracy - (who stayed with KC while out on bond)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)
The info on the syringes and the chloroform found at the scene.

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL

I have to believe that George and Cindy will be taking the stand again. They are going to have to go thru time lines and discuss the evidence that was entered yesterday, ie duct tape. They are going to end with a bang and with all evidence entered, they can ask anything that ties it all together.

I can't wait to hear the States closing argument.

While waking this morning, still lying in bed, this case was forefront yet again, and I was trying to think of what we had not seen yet. 

One thing we have not seen yet is the reaction to Caylee being found.  I would guess that lady police officer?  Or was that not allowed in? 

Another question, we knew from pretty much day of trial, what the State has as far as evidence.  Do we know what the dumbfense plans to use for evidence?  I suspect he will just use his own witness to dispute the state's expert witnesses, using the state's evidence?  If he had any exculpatory evidence, we would have seen it right?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.