May 14, 2024, 12:37:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 177651 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 04, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »

Don't forget that there was more pipeline being discussed than the ones involving Venezuela as the Brazilian finds, possibly the largest in the region, were also a potential for the laying of a pipeline from the oil to the refinery at Aruba if Petrobras had purchased the Valero installation.  This might yet happen.

And I am not sure when Oduber first started talking about natural gas grid for all of Aruba with direct line to Venezuela.  Was a long time ago, however. 

This is my analogy in regards to Those opportunist going down there!It's like Charlie going into the Chocolate Factory..The business opportunities they could make,as well as the mapping of the ocean floor are priceless!VERY SIMPLE..JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: March 04, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »

Don't forget that there was more pipeline being discussed than the ones involving Venezuela as the Brazilian finds, possibly the largest in the region, were also a potential for the laying of a pipeline from the oil to the refinery at Aruba if Petrobras had purchased the Valero installation.  This might yet happen.

And I am not sure when Oduber first started talking about natural gas grid for all of Aruba with direct line to Venezuela.  Was a long time ago, however. 

This is an interesting review by the Wall Street analysts on Superior's services transformation   and lack of performance by their stock on October 4, 2007, here is only a portion which I think speaks to their desire to get their name 'out there', as a smaller player. Please note the reference below to deepwater subsea-construction and services.

http://247wallst.com/2007/10/04/reviewing-batte/

Superior offers subsea construction and commercial diving services to the offshore oil and gas industry, serving operators in the outer continental shelf and deep waters of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico was well as offshore Mexico, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.  The company operates a fleet of 10 or 11 service vessels and provides remotely operated vehicles and saturation diving systems for deep water and harsh environment operations.  As of the last available figure, it employs 665 offshore personnel in North America, Africa, South Africa and the Middle East. 

President & CEO James Mermis noted that results were disappointing but transforming from a shallow water Gulf of Mexico contractor into an international and deepwater subsea construction and services company has created strong opportunities for revenue and margin growth.  He also noted the largest backlog in company history.  If you read into the forecasts it sounds like there will be more coming expenses forsetting up permanent presences in Trinidad, the UAE, and Qatar.

"...Because of its size, the company is also also probably perceived as being dependent on individual contracts where one delay could have a material impact." 

"....We are also interested in what the company will do about the lack of larger Wall Street coverage in the stock (road shows may be inorder).  It seems like the company needs to draw in more outside research IF it wants to get its story out there. "

It would seem that Superior gaining media coverage via a search for Natalee Holloway would have assisted in their visibility as a viable company and investment......which again I will say is perfectly fine, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. I don't have an issue with that, I still believe that their stockholders allegations cast a very poor light on Superior.

I have yet to hear one person or poster explain adequately what Kyle had to gain by lying in his posts........any takers?

There it is in black and white in the fall of 2007 - Superior and oil and gas and South America.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 04, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

Thanks none!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 04, 2009, 04:17:11 PM »

Apparently, the Caribbean and Latin America is where it is at in the sub-sea oil industry.  The demand is going to be so great in that whole area that it would be difficult to be represented there and not get work I would imagine. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 04, 2009, 04:21:40 PM »

Kermit/Jen

Was the "Tim" who was referred to in the following quote ... Miller or Trahan.

Thank you

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Janet - that would be Tim Miller.

If Tim Miller thought something "Hinky" was going on.. It confuses me,as to why,he associates himself with these people.I completely understand the ultimate goal is to do whatever to find missing people but with these opportunists???

Keepthefaith ... I have been avoiding going there but ... my "hinky" meter tells me that both Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller may have benefited or are benefitting in some capacity from John Silvetti and/or Louis Schaefer in return for their silence in regards to their sincere concerns/frustrations/suspicions that encompass the recovery process of January 7, 2008.

I hope I am wrong.

My "hinky" meter tells me that Kyle Kingman's own words to both the Natalee's Freebirds' and the Scared Monkeys sites regarding the recovery process of January 7th should have resulted in a lawsuit by John Silvetti and Louis Schaeffer.  Instead Kyle is being afforded career opportunities ... something akin to the Egypt project of last summer.

My "hinky" meter tells me that all those who are upholding the credibility of John Silvetti ... should be negating at Kyle Kingman own words.  Instead it is the Natalee's Freebirds and Monkey messengers who are negated ... the messengers who dared to expose Kyle's words that reveal a John Silvetti betrayal.  It does not make sense.

As of yesterday ... John Silvetti's sister was upholding the "entire" crew of the Persistence in her correspondence to Debbie at BFN.  If John was my brother and ... I believed that Kyle Kingman was defaming him ... I would be going up one side of Kyle and down the other side.

What is wrong with this picture.

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: March 04, 2009, 04:27:21 PM »

Janet - your point is a good one.  It seems to be a use of logic versus a lack thereof.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 04, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »

Apparently, the Caribbean and Latin America is where it is at in the sub-sea oil industry.  The demand is going to be so great in that whole area that it would be difficult to be represented there and not get work I would imagine. 

Precisely!

Thus the need to do as much digging as we can, in order to recognize a contract when we see it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 04, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »

Kermit/Jen

Was the "Tim" who was referred to in the following quote ... Miller or Trahan.

Thank you

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Janet - that would be Tim Miller.

If Tim Miller thought something "Hinky" was going on.. It confuses me,as to why,he associates himself with these people.I completely understand the ultimate goal is to do whatever to find missing people but with these opportunists???

Keepthefaith ... I have been avoiding going there but ... my "hinky" meter tells me that both Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller may have benefited or are benefitting in some capacity from John Silvetti and/or Louis Schaefer in return for their silence in regards to their sincere concerns/frustrations/suspicions that encompass the recovery process of January 7, 2008.

I hope I am wrong.

My "hinky" meter tells me that Kyle Kingman's own words to both the Natalee's Freebirds' and the Scared Monkeys sites regarding the recovery process of January 7th should have resulted in a lawsuit by John Silvetti and Louis Schaeffer.  Instead Kyle is being afforded career opportunities ... something akin to the Egypt project of last summer.

My "hinky" meter tells me that all those who are upholding the credibility of John Silvetti ... should be negating at Kyle Kingman own words.  Instead it is the Natalee's Freebirds and Monkey messengers who are negated ... the messengers who dared to expose Kyle's words that reveal a John Silvetti betrayal.  It does not make sense.

As of yesterday ... John Silvetti's sister was upholding the "entire" crew of the Persistence in her correspondence to Debbie at BFN.  If John was my brother and ... I believed that Kyle Kingman was defaming him ... I would be going up one side of Kyle and down the other side.

What is wrong with this picture.

Janet

BUMPED

Put the Hinky Tea down Janet! Logic Dictates.Some people just don't get!I'm at a loss for words,in regards to those who fail to READ KYLE'S own words!What is it?really???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 04, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

This is my analogy in regards to Those opportunist going down there!It's like Charlie going into the Chocolate Factory..The business opportunities they could make,as well as the mapping of the ocean floor are priceless!VERY SIMPLE..JMOO

Keepthefaith ... In November, 2007 and December, 2007 ... I considered those who dared to undermine the intentions of the Persistence undertaking ... to be trolls.

Janet

+++++++

There would have been nothing wrong if the understanding from the getgo was that the Persistence undertaking was two fold ... mapping oil targets and keeping a watch out for a container that may hold Natalee Holloway's remains.  Hey ... Monkeys would have been rejoicing.  The family would have been thankful.

However ... it is the deceptive impression which was given that the endeavor was all about search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  Donations were solicited by TES and ... donors sacrificially donated to the cause as it was understood.

Then when all was said and done ... John Silvetti handed what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains over to the enemy ... the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 04, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »

Precisely!

Thus the need to do as much digging as we can, in order to recognize a contract when we see it.

If it has not already happened it will.On the website of Legacy it lists the ships they have.No Superior Achiever?Is Schaefer not leasing it back?I think researching the company's,as well as these ships will take us where we need to go!THE GREED OF THESE PEOPLE,WILL MANIFEST ITSELF AND OPEN THIS WIDE OPEN....JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 04, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »

Keepthefaith ... In November, 2007 and December, 2007 ... I considered those who dared to undermine the intentions of the Persistence undertaking ... to be trolls.

Janet

+++++++

There would have been nothing wrong if the understanding from the getgo was that the Persistence undertaking was two fold ... mapping oil targets and keeping a watch out for a container that may hold Natalee Holloway's remains.  Hey ... Monkeys would have been rejoicing.  The family would have been thankful.

However ... it is the deceptive impression which was given that the endeavor was all about search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  Donations were solicited by TES and ... donors sacrificially donated to the cause as it was understood.

Then when all was said and done ... John Silvetti handed what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains over to the enemy ... the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

I would have once been considered a Troll!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: March 04, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »

Precisely!

If it has not already happened it will.On the website of Legacy it lists the ships they have.No Superior Achiever?Is Schaefer not leasing it back?I think researching the company's,as well as these ships will take us where we need to go!THE GREED OF THESE PEOPLE,WILL MANIFEST ITSELF AND OPEN THIS WIDE OPEN....JMOO

Well - we know Legacy (Schaefer) is leasing the............I think it's the Falcon, maybe the Condor?  I forget which now.............from Gulmar Offshore.  And that is a lease that Superior (Schaefer) held.

Why would Legacy (Schaefer) take over a lease (and more importantly, why the he!! would Gulmar extend a lease after the mess Schaefer put Superior into) unless they had a need for that ship - and unless they could demonstrate to Gulmar that they had revenue to afford the payments on the lease?

Why would Legacy (Schaefer) buy the Gulf Diver V from Superior (Schaefer), unless Legacy had a need for that ship?

For a company that just opened its doors in November 2007, they certainly saddled themselves with some maintenance requiring assets and a lease that cannot possibly be too cheap.

Tells me that in all likelihood they had contracts in the works/being negotiated at that time, or knew they would be getting new contracts soon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 04, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »

Put the Hinky Tea down Janet! Logic Dictates.Some people just don't get!I'm at a loss for words,in regards to those who fail to READ KYLE'S own words!What is it?really???

It is realized by John Silvetti supporters that Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth encompassing his betrayal of Natalee Holloway, the family and those who embraced the Persistence undertaking with prayers and financial support.

Kyle Kingman holds the the power ... the Ace card and ... he must be appeased if John Silvetti is to be protected from the legal and professional fallout encompassing so many aspects of the Persistence deception.

THE PROBLEM:  Kyle Kingman's own words.

THE SOLUTION:  Create a smokescreen to obscure Kyle Kingman's own words.  The messengers must be the focus.  The messengers must be discredited.

IMO 

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 04, 2009, 04:47:31 PM »

Kyle also told us that John Silvetti was opening an office in Aruba for his S. American work.  One would think he would have some work prior to doing this as well.

I am sure they will all have a lot of work in that area but finding under which company and what name contracts would be let is going to be very difficult given the manner in which these assets have been passed back and forth.

Also the settlement of the Class Action Law Suit may become a factor in the future as well as I think that it definitely has legs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 04, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »

Precisely!

Well - we know Legacy (Schaefer) is leasing the............I think it's the Falcon, maybe the Condor?  I forget which now.............from Gulmar Offshore.  And that is a lease that Superior (Schaefer) held.

Why would Legacy (Schaefer) take over a lease (and more importantly, why the he!! would Gulmar extend a lease after the mess Schaefer put Superior into) unless they had a need for that ship - and unless they could demonstrate to Gulmar that they had revenue to afford the payments on the lease?

Why would Legacy (Schaefer) buy the Gulf Diver V from Superior (Schaefer), unless Legacy had a need for that ship?

For a company that just opened its doors in November 2007, they certainly saddled themselves with some maintenance requiring assets and a lease that cannot possibly be too cheap.

Tells me that in all likelihood they had contracts in the works/being negotiated at that time, or knew they would be getting new contracts soon.

I think it will rear it's head!Keep searching for the needle in the haystack!So many companies,as well as subsidiaries that just getting the right combination is all it will take!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 04, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

Anna - I agree.

Yes, Silvetti must have had something in the works in SA in order to actually MAKE plans to open an office.

That the office in question was going to be on Aruba leaves little doubt in my mind as to WHERE in SA that work is/was. 

And you're absolutely right - it's going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack to find all of this.

Schaefer has more Holding companies than you can shake a stick at.

Silvetti is certainly no slouch when it comes to owning various companies either.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 04, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »

It is realized by John Silvetti supporters that Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth encompassing his betrayal of Natalee Holloway, the family and those who embraced the Persistence undertaking with prayers and financial support.

Kyle Kingman holds the the power ... the Ace card and ... he must be appeased if John Silvetti is to be protected from the legal and professional fallout encompassing so many aspects of the Persistence deception.

THE PROBLEM:  Kyle Kingman's own words.

THE SOLUTION:  Create a smokescreen to obscure Kyle Kingman's own words.  The messengers must be the focus.  The messengers must be discredited.

IMO 

Janet

That is it in a nutshell Janet!I'm with you 110%..Other then Kyle's own words.I also want the paper-trail to these companies of the OPPORTUNISTS..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 04, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »

ktf - are you reading my mind again?  That's twice now this afternoon 

First Janssen and now the needle in the haystack!!

Don't let Sharon know - she is usually my counter part in brain function.  shhhhhhhh!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 04, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

Anna - I agree.

Yes, Silvetti must have had something in the works in SA in order to actually MAKE plans to open an office.

That the office in question was going to be on Aruba leaves little doubt in my mind as to WHERE in SA that work is/was. 

And you're absolutely right - it's going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack to find all of this.

Schaefer has more Holding companies than you can shake a stick at.

Silvetti is certainly no slouch when it comes to owning various companies either.

The one thing working for us,and against them! TIME..........IT"S JUST A MATTER OF TIME...

I think they underestimated the PERSISTENCE OF JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: March 04, 2009, 04:57:12 PM »

ktf - are you reading my mind again?  That's twice now this afternoon 

First Janssen and now the needle in the haystack!!

Don't let Sharon know - she is usually my counter part in brain function.  shhhhhhhh!!!

We'll keep rolling as the Frog say's...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.