May 22, 2024, 01:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199282 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »

Well, with Billie since she was uncooperative & critical of LE in addition to remaining close to their #1 suspect I guess that is an explanation but with Clint the only thing I can think of is that while they dont suspect him of any wrongdoing they may not trust that he wouldnt give something away to Billie, thru anger or otherwise.  It seems they are sitting on their theory but since they readily didnt find Hailey they are leaving it up to either something giving way by word of mouth or someone else discovers what is not smacking them in the face.  That being said, I'm praying they have more evidence than we know about & they will be able to solve this case soon.   I normally give LE all the credit they deserve in protecting society & investigating a case when I feel they are performing their duties to the fullest, I'm not sure I can say that with confidence in this case...I pray my concern was unmerited. 

My thoughts exactly.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »

Could it be that cadaver dogs were never used in the search?

Considering my theory implies that a deceased bare-footed Hailey wearing blue sweats and a short sleeved T shirt was taken from her bed by Shawn on the morning of December 27th ... whether cadaver dogs were used in the home searches of January 5th and 13th is a huge issue.  IMO

Janet

+++++

Search for Colorado City Girl Takes a New Turn
January 6, 2011

Yesterday, authorities were focusing their search on the home of Hailey Dunn and a shed just behind it.

Several officials were seen carrying out bags of what appear to be evidence.

Meanwhile, city officials say foul play is now a possibility.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Billie Dunn, let me see if I can hear you this time.

Miss Dunn, why do police want to dig under your home?

DUNN: Because they asked if there was a way they could get under the home to search. And I told them, sure, we`ll get them under there. There was a place that Clint, when he was here, he boarded up a long time ago so the dogs couldn`t get under there. But I know where it is and we can get them under there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2011, 02:10:28 PM »

Well, with Billie since she was uncooperative & critical of LE in addition to remaining close to their #1 suspect I guess that is an explanation but with Clint the only thing I can think of is that while they dont suspect him of any wrongdoing they may not trust that he wouldnt give something away to Billie, thru anger or otherwise.  It seems they are sitting on their theory but since they readily didnt find Hailey they are leaving it up to either something giving way by word of mouth or someone else discovers what is not smacking them in the face.  That being said, I'm praying they have more evidence than we know about & they will be able to solve this case soon.   I normally give LE all the credit they deserve in protecting society & investigating a case when I feel they are performing their duties to the fullest, I'm not sure I can say that with confidence in this case...I pray my concern was unmerited. 

The place of the last confirmed sighting of Hailey Dunn was not searched for NINE DAYS!!!  Considering that place was the residence of the only named suspect in the case ... logic dictates that crucial evidence could have been distroyed in that period.

I still cannot locate a media report where it is specifically mentioned that cadaver dogs were used in the searches of the home.

Janet

++++++

Search Continues For Hailey Dunn: Five Agencies Involved
POSTED: 7:52 pm CST January 5, 2011
UPDATED: 10:05 am CST January 6, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Now after nine days of searching, five different agencies and all sorts of tools are being used to help find 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Texas Rangers were at the missing Colorado City teen's home Wednesday collecting evidence.

Rangers spent a considerable amount of time collecting evidence from a shed in the home's back yard.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26382529/detail.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2011, 02:28:49 PM »

The place of the last confirmed sighting of Hailey Dunn was not searched for NINE DAYS!!!  Considering that place was the residence of the only named suspect in the case ... logic dictates that crucial evidence could have been distroyed in that period.

I still cannot locate a media report where it is specifically mentioned that cadaver dogs were used in the searches of the home.

Janet

++++++

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Now after nine days of searching, five different agencies and all sorts of tools are being used to help find 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Texas Rangers were at the missing Colorado City teen's home Wednesday collecting evidence.

Rangers spent a considerable amount of time collecting evidence from a shed in the home's back yard.

Was this indeed the first time they searched the house, I thought there was one done sooner but the beginning of this case was very hectic for me because I had family visiting for a week & it was sporadic when I could check in on the case.   I had hoped I missed the initial reporting of an original search sooner or missed something.   My God, nine days is way too long & after failed polys correct?   Okay my concern just went back up considerably.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »

Never mind I looked and the dual polys were taken the first week in January...yea so it was AFTER they failed the polys the above mentioned search was done at BD's home.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2011, 02:38:43 PM »

Janet

++++++

Was this indeed the first time they searched the house, I thought there was one done sooner but the beginning of this case was very hectic for me because I had family visiting for a week & it was sporadic when I could check in on the case.   I had hoped I missed the initial reporting of an original search sooner or missed something.   My God, nine days is way too long & after failed polys correct?   Okay my concern just went back up considerably.

That is my recollection too Capp, I remember it being cleared up on NG on night, and I also remember the dogs (Whatever kind they were) were brought to the house (not sure what they searched but I can check) on Dec 31st. I do remember Billie stating that they had been to the house to search and then the rangers came back for a more thorough search,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »

Never mind I looked and the dual polys were taken the first week in January...yea so it was AFTER they failed the polys the above mentioned search was done at BD's home.

Here it is unless she is lying about this.......

GRACE: When the police came to your home to search your home, where did they look?

BILLIE: The entire house. And they did — the police searched it Wednesday, the day after she was reported missing. The Texas Rangers searched it again yesterday, a more thorough search, and they took some pictures and — so they had already searched it. They didn`t wait
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-source-references/nancy-grace-excerpts-jan-06/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2011, 02:55:43 PM »

GRACE: When the police came to your home to search your home, where did they look?

BILLIE: The entire house. And they did — the police searched it Wednesday, the day after she was reported missing. The Texas Rangers searched it again yesterday, a more thorough search, and they took some pictures and — so they had already searched it. They didn`t wait
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-source-references/nancy-grace-excerpts-jan-06/

Thanks Island.  I too thought a search had been done, but couldn't find the link.  Appreciate it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »

Thanks IM

It makes sense that some type of search took place when it was discovered that Hailey did not go to either Clint or Mary Beth's home on the afternoon of December 27th as Shawn claimed.

I can appreciate that cadaver dogs may not have been used at this point in time but ... were they ever used in the search of the home?

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2011, 03:25:36 PM »

Tks I thought so but wasnt sure & as to Billie possibly lying....well we know the answer to that.   

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2011, 04:22:29 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »

I can't believe I forgot to get the affidavit & warrant for Shawn's cell! I personally believe le has more than we think.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Cell Affidavit - Shawn

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2011, 04:26:04 PM »

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Cell Warrant - Shawn

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »

ATTN CLINT DUNN:[/b] According to the Affidavit & Warrant to search Billie's cell, it was requested and issued/signed on January 7, 2001. The information regarding the cell was to be back in the hands of investigators within 20 days. This information should be back by now. As Hailey's biological father, you should have the right to request such info regarding said cell since it was the phone that your children used most frequently. I implore you to please set aside your animosity with your past and go to the police, fbi, whomever may listen and request the info regarding the cell use. Since this was the phone Hailey used most frequently, you should have the right to see this information. Tell them you have the right to this information. For your convenience, here are the affidavit & warrant regarding Billie's cell. Thanks.

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001.pdf

Cell Affidavit - Billie Jean

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0117_001.pdf

Warrant to search Billie Jean's cell:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »

RE: Billie's & Shawn's affidavits & warrants... I think it's important to note le requested any and all info from their cell phones during the period of 12/25/10-1/7/11. Hailey arrived home from Clint's on the 26th. I think le is trying to see if something was in the making... Hmmm...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »

Janet

++++++

Didn't the rangers come in well after the local police had searched the house?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »

Didn't the rangers come in well after the local police had searched the house?

Hi starwynn

I could be wrong but I do not think that cadaver dogs participated in the home searches.

Considering my theory implies that Shawn returned home on the morning of December 27th and retrieved a bare-footed deceased Hailey from her bed wearing blue sweats and a short-sleeved T-shirt ... the issue of the cadaver dogs is huge.

Happy Valentines All.

++++++

December 29th Home Search

NANCY GRACE
Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: The entire house. And they did -- the police searched it Wednesday, the day after she was reported missing. The Texas Rangers searched it again yesterday, a more thorough search, and they took some pictures and -- so they had already searched it. They didn`t wait.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

January 5th Home Search

Search for Colorado City Girl Takes a New Turn
January 6, 2011

Yesterday, authorities were focusing their search on the home of Hailey Dunn and a shed just behind it.

Several officials were seen carrying out bags of what appear to be evidence.

Meanwhile, city officials say foul play is now a possibility.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

January 5th Home Search

January 13th Home Search?

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Billie Dunn, let me see if I can hear you this time.

Miss Dunn, why do police want to dig under your home?

DUNN: Because they asked if there was a way they could get under the home to search. And I told them, sure, we`ll get them under there. There was a place that Clint, when he was here, he boarded up a long time ago so the dogs couldn`t get under there. But I know where it is and we can get them under there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2011, 05:52:12 PM »

Klass/Mods

Please delete post #156.  I messed up the highlighting.

Thanks

Janet

Done.  YW 
MuffyBee
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:38:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2011, 06:16:48 PM »

Volunteer Searchers Scour Creek in Scurry County

snip
This weekend, searchers took to the water for the first time, using a small boat to search a creek in Dunn.

"We can see down in the water area, out in the middle of it," said searcher Mychelle Grissom.

A local landowner gave crews permission to search the area.

"We got some tips from several people that concern this creek," volunteer Freda Radcliff said.

Despite the circumstances, volunteers said they won't give up hope.

"Wherever we need to be, whenever we get a lead, we're on it day or night," Grissom said.

National groups KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center will organize a massive search of the area next weekend.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=341696

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2011, 06:18:37 PM »

whoops vid at link too
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=341696

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.