May 22, 2024, 06:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 344891 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2008, 09:48:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  My electricity did not go out!     Just flickered all night ... Today big warmup  over 30 degrees 

What in the world did KC order that cost over $60?  If that's all snacks she's gonna be a big girl next time we see her!

Good Morning Monkeys and lurking monkeys....Happy Holidays to all..

ANd btw newfie>>-->> I am sitting in shorts and a tea shirt, flip flops, as highs here today will be 81........   mio
mio ~
It would be a very nice Christmas present if you could send some of that weather here to Indiana!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

HEY MONKS I sent my friend Zenaida Gonzalez an email two days ago when they asked for a continuance on her civil court case against the anthonys. and i asked her what she thought was going to happen now...and here was her response.

Thanks, you are so comforting. From what i can see I still expect my court date to go good. Even with all thats happened with them asking for a continuance because they found the baby. But you wouldnt believe the idiots that still think i did this. but there is a god who knows who did it, and that bitch is going to have to pay for all the wrong she has done. Its not fair what some of us have had to go through because of her lies. . thank you for being here for me, you have a friend from the heart in me.
Zenaida

SO I REACHED OUT TO HER AGAIN AND ASKED HER IF CASEY WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY>>>>>>AND HERE IS HER ANSWER

Yes she has been appointed to testify, and so do her parents, i am anxiously awaiting the day that i finally for the first time get to see her face to face. merry christmas amanda, thanks for being so supportive.
Z

Casey has to testify!!  YES, excellent news!  Thanks for sharing!

I KNOW I KNOW IM SOOOO EXCITED> Caylee will get justice..not only that, Casey and her parents testifying only means one thing!! they have to stick to the Zanny story!!! YES!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »

I want to wish each and every Monkey and very merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  Peace be with all this season.  I am thankful Caylee can be laid to rest and that she is with her true Father this season.  She deserved so much and received so little from her family that should have protected and cherished her.  My prayers are that Natalee's family receives this same blessing in the very near future.

Merry Christmas

Blue Moon of KY

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »

morning mary,,,,,and you are right, frozen christmas is normal for ya;ll who live where the sun dont shine....as a florida born native,,,hm, I am just used to this GREEN christmas.
ALthough I did live in vermont for three winters in the late 70's...
Yikes, shoveling snow for three hours, BEFORE I went to work...
Taking a shower, then shoveling again to find the car...
naw, ya;ll can enjoy the frozen shopping carts, mine only sweeks here..lol
Although, I did get run over by a shopping cart yesterday, I wonder if this counts as holiday spirit.   Smiles all around today....mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »

edit[/size][/color]   
Good Morning everyone. Thanks for the updates Zenaida and Amy very interesting. Lucinda, sorry to hear about your loss. And Happy Christmas Eve.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:14:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2008, 09:58:03 AM »

GLOBE 12/29/08 - Several different articles...way too much to scan.  They also had a tribute to Caylee.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2008, 09:58:20 AM »

[edit   

the thesis statement is about my my b.a. thesis. O/T
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:14:34 AM by klaasend » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »

NO1ZLADIE.....I can understand Amy not being able to respond to anyone cept LE.  A lot of smart people said when Kio sold her sold, she negated her credibility for LE to be able to use her.  The defense can say that she made it all up so that she could profit from it.  That was a shame as I really believe she could have been an asset.  Guess she was too dumb or too broke to wait.

As to ZG... hers is good news, but I was wondering about the statement in the article that said..."postpone till after the criminal trial".  That part disturbs me.  Hope Morgan wasn't bought off.  Or was it a mis-statement by the newswriter?

Thanks for the info.  

PS.  Can you imagine Amy's nightmare if it is her tape, or if she is THINKING it might be her tape?  Plus, I think she is giving you a clue that it is...because the text says Casey didn't give it back.  Also, if indeed it is gaffe tape...it might not be gray like duct tape.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »

HEY MONKS I sent my friend Zenaida Gonzalez an email two days ago when they asked for a continuance on her civil court case against the anthonys. and i asked her what she thought was going to happen now...and here was her response.

Thanks, you are so comforting. From what i can see I still expect my court date to go good. Even with all thats happened with them asking for a continuance because they found the baby. But you wouldnt believe the idiots that still think i did this. but there is a god who knows who did it, and that bitch is going to have to pay for all the wrong she has done. Its not fair what some of us have had to go through because of her lies. . thank you for being here for me, you have a friend from the heart in me.
Zenaida

SO I REACHED OUT TO HER AGAIN AND ASKED HER IF CASEY WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY>>>>>>AND HERE IS HER ANSWER

Yes she has been appointed to testify, and so do her parents, i am anxiously awaiting the day that i finally for the first time get to see her face to face. merry christmas amanda, thanks for being so supportive.
Z

Casey has to testify!!  YES, excellent news!  Thanks for sharing!

I KNOW I KNOW IM SOOOO EXCITED> Caylee will get justice..not only that, Casey and her parents testifying only means one thing!! they have to stick to the Zanny story!!! YES!

Good morning Monkeys and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
This will be quite an interesting testimony!  I cannt wait to see what she says when she is face to face with ZG!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

Good Morning 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2008, 10:06:23 AM »

Klaas... Thanks for the Globe article, if what is in the article is true what Ric said, something tells me he will not be allowed at the funeral.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2008, 10:15:39 AM »

GLOBE 12/29/08 - Several different articles...way too much to scan.  They also had a tribute to Caylee.

Thanks for putting this up Klaas.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »

This will be quite an interesting testimony!  I cannt wait to see what she says when she is face to face with ZG!

Wouldn't she just say " No...that's not Zanny, you have the wrong person" seems the simplest solution...???

Merry Christmas Monkeys !! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2008, 10:25:49 AM »

Wouldn't she just say " No...that's not Zanny, you have the wrong person" seems the simplest solution...???

That's exactly what she's going to say.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »

A little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony visits her memorial with her mother.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/12/21/fl.caylee.memorial.cnn?iref=videosearch

Post at foxblog.....
Dec 24, 2008 | 8:14 AM aggiemom2009

the odd thing about the reporters freaking out on my daughter that day at the memorial is that I only live a few miles from the Anthony's and not one time while all these sightings of Caylee were popping up did anyone ever look at my daughter strange in the store or ask me any ????, I never thought that when I went to take Caylee a toy that I would get mobbed by the media and my daughter be known as the girl that resembles Caylee... I will tell you something pretty crazy, that night when I was putting my daughter to bed she said "mommy Caylee is playing with kitty cats in the woods but when she comes out she will get my Patrick" I have not told her anything about Caylee other than her family can't find her because she would never understand. It really pulled at my heart when she said that because she probably is playing in heaven.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1694
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:36:02 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »

WE WECHU a Happy and SAFE holiday too!!

hm, did nt casey already say that, as casey could not pick the z out of the pics le gave her to look at..... 

and btw, years ago,like 20 years ago,  I had an ankle injury that made me stay at home and watch day time tv a  lot till I healed. This morgan lawyer had millions of tv adds for workers comp, slip and falls, that sort of thing... this was in orlando, then he worked his practice down to tampa way and up the west coast.....mio
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2008, 10:33:34 AM »

GM and Merry Christmas..hope you have survived all that shoveling SS.

Are you getting the "warm-up" today?

If my children were small, I just don't see me involving them in this.  Maybe I was too protective of my children.  Just wouldn't want to expose them to all the horrors of this.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »

A little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony visits her memorial with her mother.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/12/21/fl.caylee.memorial.cnn?iref=videosearch
I hope CA doesn't see this ... in her messed up reality ... we'll be back to LE not doing their job ... Caylee is alive ... there has been a sighting.   

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #158 on: December 24, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

That's exactly what she's going to say.

YES THATS WHAT SHE WILL SAY!! BUT THATS WHAT WE WANT MONKEYS!!! WE WANT HER TO STICK TO HER LUDACRIS STORY SO BAEZ WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO PROTECT!! THEY WILL CHEW HER UP AND EAT HER UP ALIVE AT TRIAL.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »

Zanny Who? 

After all that shoveling are you typing with your fingers or your tongue?

Merry Christmas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.