May 20, 2024, 06:38:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308586 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: February 17, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

Good night Monkeys. I hope you all rest well because it should be an interesting week. I can't wait.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: February 17, 2009, 12:13:54 AM »

I guess Baez got well.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/jose-baez-in-hospital-over-wee.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: February 17, 2009, 12:15:30 AM »

casey out partying before she was arrested.. no makeup????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: February 17, 2009, 12:15:55 AM »

What's this about a toxic substance in Caylee's mouth in the lab results?

Uh Oh.........I might not should have said that. Someone told me who lives there. I don't know if that is accurate or not, but that is "out there" in the scuttle butt.

I saw a post about it over on WS. Could there be a toxic substance in the bones? Is that what you are talking about ... because that is all that was left. Sad

I messed that quote up - here is how it should have read.

I don't know. I haven't seen it anywhere, but heard it from a resident of Orlando. They were under the impression it was pretty well known. I wondered if it was a cloth of come kind with chloroform on it.
Where did you read that?

Well....there's a thought I haven't see anywhere before....and a NEW LEVEL OF DIGUST, if true....KC could have stuffed Caylee's mouth with a cloth with toxic substance and taped her mouth so that the cloth wouldn't come out (around the hair so that the tape couldn't be pulled off).  I guess with the skull being so small, a cloth in the mouth would still be in the skull.  Oh...my, my, my....this just can't be true.

And...Orlando folks thought it was pretty well known?

My friend said she had heard it at work, and from one of her neighbors this afternoon. I am wondering if there was something on the news there about it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: February 17, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »

G'night monkeys...gotta go to bed....have to work Tuesday.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1605 on: February 17, 2009, 12:39:47 AM »

I just posted this in the Haleigh forum thinking I was in the Caylee forum  but what I was saying was if there is evidence of Caylee suffering, such as her fingerprints on the duct tape or her tongue impression on the tape, that might be why there is talk about the DP being put back on the table.

NoRose, I'm with ya'.  There are certain types of evidence that'll clinch the deal (or no deal) for me.

With all the talk of chloroform, I've been hoping against hope Miss Caylee was "out" when she was killed, that it was accidental, that she didn't suffer.  Man, I feel weird just writing all that.  And I'm getting riled up just thinking about it.

But in the back of my mind I think the lwee lamb was killed in a fit of rage.

Unfortunately, that thought opens up some other "out" for the alleged perp.

I've gotta see the docs.

Foggy

dont despair yet foggy, even if done in a fit of rage it can still be premeditated. and legally premeditation can happen the minute before, its the intent that counts and knowing that it is wrong.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: February 17, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »

Gas or fos, one or both. 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:01 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:32 AM »

casey out partying before she was arrested.. no makeup????

I always liked that picture
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: February 17, 2009, 12:47:17 AM »

mgoblue

I agree and I also think she will get a huge reality check. because no attorney and no appearances that her parents do will  help her.. she is  baked.. she has no idea that there is so much evidence against her. like another poster said..
her friends  will get up on the stand and tell what they knew about her and so will tony her x boyfriend .. she has no one but those pathetic parents of hers.. their lives are forever changed... nothing cindy does can make  the family  stand with solidarity... isnt that  also what lee says. they will hear of all the forensics stacked against her and know .. that they cannottttttttttt help her.. she cant help herself and for sure baez cant save her hide.. shes toast!!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: February 17, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »

A mother who duct-tapes her own daughter's mouth in order to kill the child with some toxic substance is the kind of person who would definitely kill again. For this reason, the death penalty would be the best option. Just my two cents on this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: February 17, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »

A mother who duct-tapes her own daughter's mouth in order to kill the child with some toxic substance is the kind of person who would definitely kill again. For this reason, the death penalty would be the best option. Just my two cents on this.

Yep, I agree
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: February 17, 2009, 12:59:21 AM »

Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull
Slain Tot's Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html#-
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1613 on: February 17, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »

Just found this posted on another blog...grrrr

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: February 17, 2009, 01:05:34 AM »

If I remember correctly, here in Florida, jury votes DP vs Life but it is the judge who DECIDES, but usually follows jury recommendation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: February 17, 2009, 01:30:49 AM »

If I remember correctly, here in Florida, jury votes DP vs Life but it is the judge who DECIDES, but usually follows jury recommendation.

Yes but it has to be one of the options the prosecution goes for.  The jury will decide first guilty or not guilty in the guilt phase.  Then in the sentancing phase the jury will decide on death (if an option) or life in prison.  The judge can overrule the juries decision.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: February 17, 2009, 01:35:38 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-evidence-021609,0,6943471.story

New Casey Anthony evidence includes duct tape found on child's skull, TV station says
6:13 PM EST, February 16, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/index.html

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: February 17, 2009, 01:38:14 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

Hmm was that reported by Baez's friend who "gives him discovery" Jessica D'Onofrio?   Seems like a defense response article to me.  What sources?  Did you notice they did not clarify if they were law enforcement sources in this article.

I must admit it does have me a tad concerned now - so which is it - Bob from Wesh is not one of those sensationalist types in his reporting, hes pretty straight up so if a LE source told him "its not good news for the defense" whatever he is referring to in that regard I would give much more credence to

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1618 on: February 17, 2009, 01:43:06 AM »

Hmm was that reported by Baez's friend who "gives him discovery" Jessica D'Onofrio?   Seems like a defense response article to me.  What sources?  Did you notice they did not clarify if they were law enforcement sources in this article.

I must admit it does have me a tad concerned now - so which is it - Bob from Wesh is not one of those sensationalist types in his reporting, hes pretty straight up so if a LE source told him "its not good news for the defense" whatever he is referring to in that regard I would give much more credence to

well, it doesnt have to be fingerprints on the duct tape. theres alot of other evidence collected that can be linked back to her. and if there are no fingerprints, the prosecution can argue that she used gloves, thereby confirming premeditation and intent.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1619 on: February 17, 2009, 01:53:48 AM »

well, it doesnt have to be fingerprints on the duct tape. theres alot of other evidence collected that can be linked back to her. and if there are no fingerprints, the prosecution can argue that she used gloves, thereby confirming premeditation and intent.

See, you monkeys always make me feel better. Smile You are so smart and have such a way with words.. Come on, talk more monkey to me Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.