May 17, 2024, 09:23:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 326723 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1340 on: November 13, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »

Yes, i've been wondering about CHUCK myself.

Mytime - didn't you search with Chuck/Colt when you were there?

Maybe the guy in the cowboy hat today was Chuck.

Well, weirder things have happened in this case!

J/K of course.
or KF creepy guy
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: November 13, 2008, 05:45:31 PM »

Yes, i've been wondering about CHUCK myself.

Mytime - didn't you search with Chuck/Colt when you were there?

Maybe the guy in the cowboy hat today was Chuck.

Well, weirder things have happened in this case!

J/K of course.

Don't laugh, that's the first thing I thought. 
Colt had that "LE Badge" thing working as his Avi! .............hmmmmmm

aawww shame shame ... and he got mad at me for speculating that he might be Rev Grund .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1342 on: November 13, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES
Uhm, Sunny? I don't believe me expressing an opinion allows you to get vulgar.  Just because, in this instance, I'm doubting Tim's decisions does not mean I don't think he's good at what he does. And, I am not the only one who has questioned his decisions on this case. (and if ya really wanna know what yanked my chain....it is the unprofessional sniping via the media that is going on. It makes them all look bad.)

It's called critical thinking. I enjoy it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: November 13, 2008, 05:46:40 PM »

Klaas, I found that picture where Casey has on that necklace.  What do I do with it now?

Can you paste the link here?  If not you can email to me:

smklaas@hotmail.com

I'll try to paste it (I'm not too good at this) but I have saved it word processing as I would bet this picture disappears.
Took me nearly an hour to find it...lol   If I can't paste, I'll sent it to you as an attachment to an email.

I couldn't paste it but I'll give you the link and it's photo number 6 on this set.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Maybe this will work.  If I don't see it, I'll email it asap.

Thanks!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: November 13, 2008, 05:47:41 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 

No I don't but that guy seems sincere and that was a lot to make up.

That's prolly why I didn't get a very warm welcome -'cause I posted that link, initially. 

My intent was only to provide both sides of the story.  I have made no determination as of yet!

My hinky meter just goes off when NeJame (sp?) strolls in ........... he gives me the willies.  *shudder* 

Hi, and a big welcome to a new monkey. I'm pretty new myself and was a lurker for a long time. The reason I joined SM was because it seemed like a place I could voice an opinion or thought and not get attacked. My hope is that my first impression was a correct one. Right now emotions seem to be running high and some people are a bit defensive in their remarks. Just know that I may agree or disagree with you but would still like to hear what you have to say or just put out there for me to look at.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: November 13, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES
Uhm, Sunny? I don't believe me expressing an opinion allows you to get vulgar.  Just because, in this instance, I'm doubting Tim's decisions does not mean I don't think he's good at what he does. And, I am not the only one who has questioned his decisions on this case. (and if ya really wanna know what yanked my chain....it is the unprofessional sniping via the media that is going on. It makes them all look bad.)

I don't see where Sunny is being vulgar.  She is voicing her opinion just like you did.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: November 13, 2008, 05:48:09 PM »

Klaas, I found that picture where Casey has on that necklace.  What do I do with it now?

Can you paste the link here?  If not you can email to me:

smklaas@hotmail.com

I'll try to paste it (I'm not too good at this) but I have saved it word processing as I would bet this picture disappears.
Took me nearly an hour to find it...lol   If I can't paste, I'll sent it to you as an attachment to an email.

I couldn't paste it but I'll give you the link and it's photo number 6 on this set.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Maybe this will work.  If I don't see it, I'll email it asap.

Thanks!

Let me know if you can get it since I'm keeping the window open on my laptop for now.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: November 13, 2008, 05:50:32 PM »

THE PERSON WHO SENT MURT "THE PHOTOGRAPH" OF THE SHAMROCK" TO HIS PHONE - CONTACT MURT IMMEDIATELY

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: November 13, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »

murt needs the person who sent the shamrock pi to him to call him immediatly

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: November 13, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »

msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: November 13, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 

No I don't but that guy seems sincere and that was a lot to make up.

That's prolly why I didn't get a very warm welcome -'cause I posted that link, initially. 

My intent was only to provide both sides of the story.  I have made no determination as of yet!

My hinky meter just goes off when NeJame (sp?) strolls in ........... he gives me the willies.  *shudder* 

Hi, and a big welcome to a new monkey. I'm pretty new myself and was a lurker for a long time. The reason I joined SM was because it seemed like a place I could voice an opinion or thought and not get attacked. My hope is that my first impression was a correct one. Right now emotions seem to be running high and some people are a bit defensive in their remarks. Just know that I may agree or disagree with you but would still like to hear what you have to say or just put out there for me to look at.

Awwww, how kind.  Thanks for the welcome!

I, too, have been a looong time lurker - and, understand exactly what you're saying, really!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: November 13, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »

murt needs the person who sent the shamrock pi to him to call him immediatly

I've just PM'd the link to him and pasted in his chat about 10 times  geez
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: November 13, 2008, 05:52:56 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

!~*Mar*~!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: November 13, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »

Hummmm. I think in a couple or 3 weeks after I get through helping a very special friend with a project I'm going to make my first road trip to Fla with Fido. I'll have to take a case of bug spray those critters love me
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: November 13, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »

Snip:

[/quote]
Thank you!!! 

[/quote]

I will say this and then find my NyQuill
LP's heart is in the correct place NO doubt.   This is not the 1st search for TES. 
There are a LOT of missing persons where families want answers.   TES is NOT just Tim which means some smaller searches may be going on that we are NOT privy to.
&
JMO  if this had been a TES dive... LE  would have been called and they would have answered any questions by the press on what was / was not found.
SeeYaByeee
[/quote]

Thank you Oldfart for saying that so nicely.  Reminder:

[/quote]
But Klass....Tim says he'll continue until Caylee is found. Then he pulls out (I'm not ref. the previous weather-related delays). LP says he'll keep searching, and he does.

I am NOT saying Tim is not good at what he's does, and I do believe he's an honorable man, with his heart in the right place. I'm just saying there's a little too much ego and infighting going on. And, I AM saying that the Anthonys have gotten Tim to at least sip the koolaid. He seems to be acting in the Anthony's best interest, not Caylees.

I am NOT disparaging Tim and Equasearch. I'm just saying, that in this instance, something hinky is going on. Why can't they all just check their egos at the door, and start worrying about Caylee, instead of running scared from Crazy Moe?

On a side note, how interesting is it that the day they may have found something important, Crazy Moe has a new sighting to report, but she can't give the details, and the LE in the area of the sighting has heard nothing about it?
[/quote]

Tim Miller and Equasearch is a highly organized search group.  Tim Miller KNOWS what he is doing. HE is searching for missing people (alive or dead).  Tim would never play into games in a search for ANY missing person.  He was a god-send for Beth and Dave in the search for Natalee.  HE knows what he is doing.  LP searches for LIVE people and he also knows what he is doing in that field.  He is out of his league on this one.  This has become a circus and CAYLEE is in the background.  I myself believes she is no longer recoverable also.  Her MOTHER made sure of that by waiting 30 days on that.  Our best bet at this point is sit back, let the police prepare their case against her and then present it and hope and pray they have enough to lock this b*tch up for life. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: November 13, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »

Uhm, Sunny? I don't believe me expressing an opinion allows you to get vulgar.   Just because, in this instance, I'm doubting Tim's decisions does not mean I don't think he's good at what he does. And, I am not the only one who has questioned his decisions on this case. (and if ya really wanna know what yanked my chain....it is the unprofessional sniping via the media that is going on. It makes them all look bad.)

'
uuummm I don't believe I addressed anyone in particular...but if the shoe fits   and if you think what I said was VULGAR...your should have READ MY MIND!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1356 on: November 13, 2008, 05:54:44 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.
Thanks for expressing it better than I did!
(dang, this cage gets hot sometimes, doesn't it!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: November 13, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

Murt says he doesn't know why LE is denying anything... that bones were found, etc...

People claiming cops are at Anthony's house...  Murt thinks if they are, maybe it's for their protection?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: November 13, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »

Snip:

Thank you!!! 

[/quote]

I will say this and then find my NyQuill
LP's heart is in the correct place NO doubt.   This is not the 1st search for TES. 
There are a LOT of missing persons where families want answers.   TES is NOT just Tim which means some smaller searches may be going on that we are NOT privy to.
&
JMO  if this had been a TES dive... LE  would have been called and they would have answered any questions by the press on what was / was not found.
SeeYaByeee
[/quote]

Thank you Oldfart for saying that so nicely.  Reminder:

[/quote]
But Klass....Tim says he'll continue until Caylee is found. Then he pulls out (I'm not ref. the previous weather-related delays). LP says he'll keep searching, and he does.

I am NOT saying Tim is not good at what he's does, and I do believe he's an honorable man, with his heart in the right place. I'm just saying there's a little too much ego and infighting going on. And, I AM saying that the Anthonys have gotten Tim to at least sip the koolaid. He seems to be acting in the Anthony's best interest, not Caylees.

I am NOT disparaging Tim and Equasearch. I'm just saying, that in this instance, something hinky is going on. Why can't they all just check their egos at the door, and start worrying about Caylee, instead of running scared from Crazy Moe?

On a side note, how interesting is it that the day they may have found something important, Crazy Moe has a new sighting to report, but she can't give the details, and the LE in the area of the sighting has heard nothing about it?
[/quote]

[/quote]
**sorry had to correct my post

Tim Miller and Equasearch is a highly organized search group.  Tim Miller KNOWS what he is doing. HE is searching for missing people (alive or dead).  Tim would never play into games in a search for ANY missing person.  He was a god-send for Beth and Dave in the search for Natalee.  HE knows what he is doing.  LP searches for LIVE people and he also knows what he is doing in that field.  He is out of his league on this one.  This has become a circus and CAYLEE is in the background.  I myself believes she is no longer recoverable also.  Her MOTHER made sure of that by waiting 30 days on that.  Our best bet at this point is sit back, let the police prepare their case against her and then present it and hope and pray they have enough to lock this b*tch up for life. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: November 13, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »

Closeup

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.