May 14, 2024, 04:32:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 269134 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1820 on: December 05, 2008, 02:59:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18211831/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Wants Justification For Possible Death Sentence
Friday, December 5, 2008 – updated: 1:28 pm EST December 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, wants the legal justification for a possible death sentence in his client's case.

Since prosecutors have not ruled out the death penalty, Baez thinks it's only fair to have time to prepare to fight it. It could be an indication the defense realizes a first-degree murder conviction is possible.

Meanwhile, prosecutors have added to their witness list. There are now 144 people on it.
I don't get this, I thought the prosecutors had to decide the Monday before Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting this.

Could he be pressuring them to put the DP on the table now so he can make a deal???
Could very well be, just wondering why the state hasn't decided yet.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1821 on: December 05, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

ok, I am really trying to make it through these jailhouse tapes as Lee drones on and on and Casey looks as if she is about to fall asleep. And then she laughs. What a touching moment. And I have to take a screen cap so you can all be sick with me. puker

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: December 05, 2008, 02:59:58 PM »

Don't forget to take a picture of yourself clean, and a picture of yourself dirty.... you know.. for the Amber Alert. 

how dirty to I have to be???    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: December 05, 2008, 03:01:12 PM »

I know what that means but I can't share it.

Well poot   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1824 on: December 05, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »

Oh yeah guys, I am between 4 foot 6 and 5 foot 6. If I ever go missing, people will have to GUESS how friggin' tall I am. WTF??? 
Great idea to let people know.Myself, I am between 5ft or 6ft.sometimes I wear glasses,sometimes I don't.sometimes I use a cane, sometimes I don't.My hair is either long or short,blonde,red, or brown.I weigh between 105 lbs and 140lbs. I feel better now that I got my description out there too!! So if you ever hear that Carmen is missing, you know what to look for!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: December 05, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

In case it has been overshadowed, I have become a serious poster hence the change in tone in my posts.  That said, I hope it will meet with your approval! 

Are you hearing voices?  Who the heck are you talking to ?   

Perhaps you would like to take this opportunity to review your mail!

I have reviewed the aforementioned and I am in congruence with the said facts. 

I want some of whatever y'all are smoking!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: December 05, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »

ok, I am really trying to make it through these jailhouse tapes as Lee drones on and on and Casey looks as if she is about to fall asleep. And then she laughs. What a touching moment. And I have to take a screen cap so you can all be sick with me. puker

I haven't seen the second video yet with Lee, just look at the smile on Casey's face, and Lee never says anything, like why are you laughing, nothing, while he is busy playing Inspector Gadget.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: December 05, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »

I haven't seen the second video yet with Lee, just look at the smile on Casey's face, and Lee never says anything, like why are you laughing, nothing, while he is busy playing Inspector Gadget.

I see Lee as more of an Inspector Clousseau!  I wonder if he is training with Kato?   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: December 05, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »

I see Lee as more of an Inspector Clousseau!  I wonder if he is training with Kato?   
I said that yesterday, and then last night while flipping around the channels there was a Pink Panther movie, and I just had to watch it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1829 on: December 05, 2008, 03:09:02 PM »

JB is wanting justification for a death sentence.  I just read it on WFTV.com.  He's gettin skeerd.

I think he's what one would call "scared stupid".  We used to just call him plain ole stupid.   

yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1830 on: December 05, 2008, 03:09:42 PM »

TRANSCRIPT OF ANTHONY INTERVIEWS AND JAIL TAPES:

reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely remarkable misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings private investigators that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose absolutely

oh and caylee

the end 

Bring Caylee home.
<3
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1831 on: December 05, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that during second July 25 Lee video Casey wanted to scream: "I dit it! I killed her! So just shut up!" She did not want to go through the tedious task of "finding" her daughter.

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: December 05, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »

TRANSCRIPT OF ANTHONY INTERVIEWS AND JAIL TAPES:

reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely remarkable misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings private investigators that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose reached out red flags absolutely misconstrued zanny oh i know from day one lead sightings that little girl media sweetheart *fake tears* sniffle absolutely reached out lie lie lie absolutely from day one absolutely misconstrued jose absolutely

oh and caylee

the end 
well, that's about it in a nutshell!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1833 on: December 05, 2008, 03:12:58 PM »

Ya know, speaking of Lee (ewww.), now that the general public knows the things his sister has said about him, why on earth haven't either he or his parents issued an emphatic denial of what she accused him of?

Once again, their silence speaks volumes.   

I'd be all over TV denying it like a crazy person!  They wouldn't be able to shut me up, I'd be denying it so adamantly.  Of course, that would be a result of the accusations being false..............

yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: December 05, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »

ugh and casey's interaction with george is so unnatural. george is such a fake for the cameras

and for the love of PETE if he does an impression of Caylee once more "ma-owy" GRRRRRRRRR he gets on my effing NERVES!!!!!!!!!

Bring Caylee home.
<3
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: December 05, 2008, 03:17:51 PM »

Ya know, speaking of Lee (ewww.), now that the general public knows the things his sister has said about him, why on earth haven't either he or his parents issued an emphatic denial of what she accused him of?

I'd be all over TV denying it like a crazy person!  They wouldn't be able to shut me up, I'd be denying it so adamantly.  Of course, that would be a result of the accusations being false..............

Did anyone ever determine where Lee is these days?

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1836 on: December 05, 2008, 03:21:45 PM »

ROFLMAO  I thought of Clousseau too!  I wonder if he speaks Chinese?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: December 05, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

Did anyone ever determine where Lee is these days?
No, but we miss YOU>

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1838 on: December 05, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »

ROFLMAO  I thought of Clousseau too!  I wonder if he speaks Chinese?
Meant to add...we already have a Yuri in this investigation!

yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: December 05, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »

i found Lee.. he was deep in investigation but I snapped a spy shot:

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.