May 14, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 349346 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: September 27, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »

I think Tony is saying that Casey didnt spend the night on JUNE 15th and Casey left on the JUNE 16th the day after fathers day and remained missing until JULY 15th when Cindy went and got Amy and they went to Tonys to get her.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1301 on: September 27, 2008, 09:50:27 AM »

Thank you for the warm welcome, great to be a monkey and such an honor .Thanks for letting me join.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: September 27, 2008, 09:50:35 AM »

I'm not sure, but wouldn't that have been July 15th when she was trying to get Casey to come home? Just before she discovered Caylee went missing? Or am I confused?

No, You are not confused, I was just going to say the same thing. That is why Police were called,KC would not/could not produce Caylee when told to do so.

Thanks!  There is so much information, and it seems everybody is saying July something instead of June something (or vice versa).. kinda like people saying Casey when they mean Caylee (and vice versa). This whole case is just NUTS. And all these documents..  holy crap!!  I don't know how anybody can see straight after going through them!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1303 on: September 27, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »

and didn't Cindy say the 15th was the only day she ever called Casey and told her to bring Caylee back home? So maybe the visit to Cindy's dad, the fight at home, Casey and Caylee leave and Cindy calls them back. They spend the night at home on the 15th. George sees them leave on the 16th. Casey just waits it out until George leaves for work and then comes back home. Then X? happens to Caylee. Casey puts her body in the playhouse for a couple of days then comes back and puts her in her trunk. She rides around with the body in the trunk for several days, maybe planning to burn the body and maybe the car, thus the gas cans. The smell gets to be too much and she dumps the baby in a dumpster and abandons the car. ???

I'm not sure, but wouldn't that have been July 15th when she was trying to get Casey to come home? Just before she discovered Caylee went missing? Or am I confused?

No, You are not confused, I was just going to say the same thing. That is why Police were called,KC would not/could not produce Caylee when told to do so.

June 15th not July 15th is what I meant. I thought she told police in her taped interviews that June 15th she told Casey to come home with Caylee, but I could be wrong about that piece.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: September 27, 2008, 09:51:03 AM »

Welcome Searching!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: September 27, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »

and Welcome, Searching. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: September 27, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »

From Topix:

Reply サ
|Report Abuse |#42 1 min ago
sandra, on September 26th, 2008 at 9:43 am Said:

Hey folks I知 in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

I sure hope they find Caylee's body; although,  it would break my heart to think she was put in the city dump.

Thanks Mrskub!

Me too. But if we look at Casey's actions/attitudes we see prefers the "easy" way out or what she perceives as the easy way out. No job - it's easier to mooch/steal from mom and other family and friends. No real relationship - commitment is hard work. It was easier to play the field and have a back-up man or two just in case she needed one. No college education - It was easier to say she was a student or had earned a certificate or degree than to actually do so. No commitment to raising Caylee - she let mom and dad pick up her slack and lived her life basically as if she had no child. She thought it was mom and dad's "job" to care and provide for Caylee not her own. She seems resentful as hell anytime she had to do anything for Caylee (AKA "Little Snothead" Casey's words not mine) that interrupted her own agenda of texting, chatting, instant messaging, and partying.

So do we see this girl trudging off into the woods to dispose of Caylee's body or just tossing her into the dumpster and moving right on along with her oh so important agenda?  Maybe Padilla's female employee gave LE an idea of which dumpster the body was placed in and now they are looking in a specific location at the dump.

this has been my theory all along....think, easy...whats the easy thing to do? she didnt even report her missing!!!! it was easier not to!!! the least she could have done was go screaming through the park crying "my daughter is gone, have you seen her? call police!!!" but noooooooo! casey was too lazy to stage a somewhat believable kidnapping...and good thing too, someone might have believed her!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: September 27, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »

On her computer records she had a poem for him by Jesus Ortiz..It said RIP Eric James Baker 12-08-83- 08-11-2007 isnt Eric the name Cindy said for Caylee's dad in the interview?

Can someone please point me to this part of the document I must have missed something cause I didnt see this in the forensics report..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1308 on: September 27, 2008, 09:55:13 AM »

Hi guys.  I can't hear this morning so you all have to write in all caps.  So is the consensus that Casey killled Caylee on purpose??  I will never get caught up until I get home.....

ALL CAPS...... HEHEEEE

Glad you enjoyed it.

Casey did research on ZG. I think she stalked her. All prior to Caylee going missing.

Seems planned

Peace Monkeys
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: September 27, 2008, 09:55:54 AM »

Bananajam, that is the best avatar ever! 
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: September 27, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

Maybe I'm wrong, but check Tony and Clints threads above. They were both
ask "why did Casey want to talk to Tony from the jail" Maybe I've got their answers
wrong.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: September 27, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »

From Topix:

Reply サ

Hey folks I’m in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

I sure hope they find Caylee's body; although,  it would break my heart to think she was put in the city dump.

Thanks Mrskub!

Me too. But if we look at Casey's actions/attitudes we see prefers the "easy" way out or what she perceives as the easy way out. No job - it's easier to mooch/steal from mom and other family and friends. No real relationship - commitment is hard work. It was easier to play the field and have a back-up man or two just in case she needed one. No college education - It was easier to say she was a student or had earned a certificate or degree than to actually do so. No commitment to raising Caylee - she let mom and dad pick up her slack and lived her life basically as if she had no child. She thought it was mom and dad's "job" to care and provide for Caylee not her own. She seems resentful as hell anytime she had to do anything for Caylee (AKA "Little Snothead" Casey's words not mine) that interrupted her own agenda of texting, chatting, instant messaging, and partying.

So do we see this girl trudging off into the woods to dispose of Caylee's body or just tossing her into the dumpster and moving right on along with her oh so important agenda?  Maybe Padilla's female employee gave LE an idea of which dumpster the body was placed in and now they are looking in a specific location at the dump.

this has been my theory all along....think, easy...whats the easy thing to do? she didnt even report her missing!!!! it was easier not to!!! the least she could have done was go screaming through the park crying "my daughter is gone, have you seen her? call police!!!" but noooooooo! casey was too lazy to stage a somewhat believable kidnapping...and good thing too, someone might have believed her!!!

Exactly! She is a lazy, sloppy criminal like so many of them are. And good. I'm glad she's a slacker. In her mind, she would just toss the body, abandon the car and la la la life would go on.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: September 27, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »

Hi guys.  I can't hear this morning so you all have to write in all caps.  So is the consensus that Casey killled Caylee on purpose??  I will never get caught up until I get home.....

ALL CAPS...... HEHEEEE

Glad you enjoyed it.

Casey did research on ZG. I think she stalked her. All prior to Caylee going missing.

Seems planned

100 percent ABSOLUTELY (ha ha) planned possibly from examples of other missing children, movies and her own imagination.  Hey Casey, you should have written a work of fiction instead of killing your daughter. Oh, nevermind that would have been WORK.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: September 27, 2008, 10:02:55 AM »

o/t
Hey Tomm,
I am using Opera now. Are you the computer wiz monkey? Any tips?

I remember you, Caylee.
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: September 27, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »

[/quote]

and didn't Cindy say the 15th was the only day she ever called Casey and told her to bring Caylee back home? So maybe the visit to Cindy's dad, the fight at home, Casey and Caylee leave and Cindy calls them back. They spend the night at home on the 15th. George sees them leave on the 16th. Casey just waits it out until George leaves for work and then comes back home. Then X? happens to Caylee. Casey puts her body in the playhouse for a couple of days then comes back and puts her in her trunk. She rides around with the body in the trunk for several days, maybe planning to burn the body and maybe the car, thus the gas cans. The smell gets to be too much and she dumps the baby in a dumpster and abandons the car. ??? [/quote]

The night when she abandons the car still puzzles me.  According to the impound yard owner, the car wouldnt start so George went back to his car, got an old gas can, came back, put gas in the car and it started right up. Therefore, the car actually did run out of gas which means to me that the Amscot parking lot was not part of her plan (if she even had a plan for the car at that time). The popsicles do not make sense either unless she was at home and took a taxi back to the parking lot before Tony picked her up. But the pocketbook (without her ids) on the front seat seems premeditated. Grrrr I am so confused. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: September 27, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »

From Topix:

Reply サ

Hey folks I知 in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

Is this for reaf?????

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: September 27, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »

From Topix:

Reply サ

Is this for reaf?????

oops I meant for REAL...LOLOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: September 27, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »

From Topix:

Reply サ

Is this for reaf?????

We don't know yet.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 27, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »

So my Hubby says,"Why has no one considered that Caylee was dumped in the ocean?"  I didn't have anything to say except,"I dunno"! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: September 27, 2008, 10:16:43 AM »

From Topix:

Reply サ

Is this for reaf?????

We don't know yet.

At least they are looking..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.