May 03, 2024, 07:43:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 217701 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 20, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »

Can we order that flag through Cafe Press??   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: September 20, 2010, 04:50:59 PM »

Janet

I posted to the front page and mine went to the filter, also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: September 20, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »

Actually I can make that happen but do you really want Joran's face on ANYTHING in your home? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: September 20, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »

Janet

I posted to the front page and mine went to the filter, also.

I am so thankful that I am not the only Monkey whose FP comments were immediately going "poof".  Paranoia was beginning to set in.

Thanks for sharing Buckeye.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 20, 2010, 05:15:50 PM »

Not my favorite reporter but....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Host Name:     Steph Watts
Show Name:    
Watts up With This

Date / Length:    9/19/2010 5:00 PM - 1 hr 1 min
Length:    1 hr 1 min
Description:

h:90737 s:1217704    
"JUSTICE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY" FACE TO FACE WITH JORAN VAN DER SLOOT- WHAT REALLY WENT ON WHEN NATALEE HOLOWAY'S MOTHER CONFRONTED JORAN VAN DER SLOOT IN A PERUVIAN JAIL - WE WILL TALK TO CASE INSIDERS - AND THE LATEST IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE WITH TEXAS EQUUSEARCHE'S TIM MILLER JOINING US....

If you listen to the podcast - Tim Miller is saying Dave Holloway collapsed on a boat and was taken to a hospital.  Robin is taking him to a cardiologist.  They are talking about stress levels. 

Hearts and prayers out to Dave Holloway.

Sorry to hear about Dave.  I think he is a good man.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 20, 2010, 05:28:14 PM »

Actually I can make that happen but do you really want Joran's face on ANYTHING in your home? 

I would fly it outside with the label "The face of Aruba".
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #726 on: September 20, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »

Not my favorite reporter but....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Host Name:     Steph Watts
Show Name:    
Watts up With This

Date / Length:    9/19/2010 5:00 PM - 1 hr 1 min
Length:    1 hr 1 min
Description:

h:90737 s:1217704    
"JUSTICE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY" FACE TO FACE WITH JORAN VAN DER SLOOT- WHAT REALLY WENT ON WHEN NATALEE HOLOWAY'S MOTHER CONFRONTED JORAN VAN DER SLOOT IN A PERUVIAN JAIL - WE WILL TALK TO CASE INSIDERS - AND THE LATEST IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE WITH TEXAS EQUUSEARCHE'S TIM MILLER JOINING US....

If you listen to the podcast - Tim Miller is saying Dave Holloway collapsed on a boat and was taken to a hospital.  Robin is taking him to a cardiologist.  They are talking about stress levels. 

Hearts and prayers out to Dave Holloway.

Sorry to hear about Dave.  I think he is a good man.

Same here!  My thoughts and prayers are with Dave and his family.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 20, 2010, 05:52:54 PM »

I hope Dave is alright.....but....I could not listen to that whole program.  I hope Tim recalls, that many of the donations he received, are directly linked to Beth.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 20, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »

I'm listening right now and thinking the same Buckeye.   

I've been shocked by some of what I've heard, I don't like the tone of it.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: September 20, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »

I'm listening right now and thinking the same Buckeye.  

I've been shocked by some of what I've heard, I don't like the tone of it.

Steph Watts is a leach and a liar.  He has no room to talk about anything.  

I am sorry about Dave though and hope that he's ok.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 20, 2010, 06:17:46 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY COLLAPSES

++++++++

Tim Miller despicably undermines Beth Holloway's motives regarding her face to face with Joran.  Tim Miller undermines Beth Holloway in so many ways.

However ... he upholds the Persistence endeavor and all the assistance received by Aruban authorities.

However ... Dave and Robin Holloway are the greatest!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: September 20, 2010, 06:19:05 PM »

Tim Miller has been sucked in, and I'm so disappointed in that!

Steph Watts is playing him like a fiddle.

Neither of them know what Beth's activities are or the purpose for them, they don't have the right to judge her.

How dare Tim say the things he said about Beth and then sing the praises of Louis Schaeffer in the next breath?

I'M EXTREMELY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I never thought I'd ever hear Tim Miller, as I've just heard him.  

Steph has harped on Beth's foundation and MONEY the whole time.

SICKENING!

As always, JUST MY FREAKING OPINION!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: September 20, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »

Klaas

Could you please capture this recording.  I fear it is going to go "poof".

I just called my DIL.  She just finished her school day and ... assured me a transcript will be forthcoming.

Janet
3:25 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: September 20, 2010, 06:23:42 PM »

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: September 20, 2010, 06:26:58 PM »

By the way, there is not one iota of truth to this post of Cat's.  I have no idea where he came up with it but it's total BS all of it.  Back in June he did email me saying that Kermit posted his wife's personal information.  The personal information that was posted was on JOHN LUDWICK.  So I said to CAT, unless your wifes name is John Ludwick it was not posted at SM.  Then I told him I was not going to delete the John Ludwick information.   His (Cat's ) complaint was the link to John Ludwick's facebook.  Go figure.  I can't think like a CAT and I won't try to   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 20, 2010, 06:37:47 PM »

By the way, there is not one iota of truth to this post of Cat's.  I have no idea where he came up with it but it's total BS all of it.  Back in June he did email me saying that Kermit posted his wife's personal information.  The personal information that was posted was on JOHN LUDWICK.  So I said to CAT, unless your wifes name is John Ludwick it was not posted at SM.  Then I told him I was not going to delete the John Ludwick information.   His (Cat's ) complaint was the link to John Ludwick's facebook.  Go figure.  I can't think like a CAT and I won't try to   

Cat is an idiot!   I know exactly what happened.  It has happened to me before.
He clicked on the facebook link and it took him to his own....or that computer's.. facebook.
He is just a dork who likes to blame SM for everything.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 20, 2010, 06:42:14 PM »

OMG Magnolia -you're probably right!  I never thought he would be that stupid not to think.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 20, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »

That's just one example of the stuff I have to deal with in emails.  People like Cat.  It's enough to make you 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 20, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »

OMG Magnolia -you're probably right!  I never thought he would be that stupid not to think.

Hudson has a whole lot more sense than Cat!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 20, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »

That's just one example of the stuff I have to deal with in emails.  People like Cat.  It's enough to make you 

Here Klaas...join me, I'm having something a little stronger Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.