May 21, 2024, 05:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 327132 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2011, 12:28:25 PM »

Thank you Thunder_Sis.

When the words within the affidavits are considered ... I cannot comprehend why official flyers/posters were not distributed early on by investigators ... official flyers/posters with a photo of Shawn  ... a photo and description of the vehicle that he was driving on the morning of December 27th and ... and an identifiction of the areas indicated by the cell phone pings.

Could flyers/posters have jogged the memory of at least one witness who may have unknowingly observed the disposal of a body?

Think about the efforts of investigators in the Kyron Horman case and ... Terri Horman has yet to be officially declared a person of interest.

+++++

Kyron Horman Case

Police hope stepmom's photo will help spark more tips for Kyron Horman investigation
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:25 PM
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 10:15 AM

Kyron Horman's stepmother was the last known person to see the 7-year-old on the day that he disappeared, said Capt. Jason Gates, and authorities hope her photo might help jog the memories of other witnesses.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is distributing a flier showing photos of Terri Moulton Horman and the type of pickup she is thought to have driven on June 4, the day the second-grader disappeared from Skyline School.

"Sometimes in jogging peoples memories, sometimes it's the other things about that day or what was going on around them that will jog their memory with anything else they might have seen with regard to Kyron," Gates said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

New flier asks residents if they saw Horman, Spicher
Story Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 3:20 PM PST
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators working on the Kyron Horman case released a new flier Tuesday that asks residents near Kyron's elementary school if they saw his stepmother, Terri Horman, and her close friend, DeDe Spicher the day he disappeared.

The two-page flier includes pictures of Horman, Spicher and the white pickup truck Horman was driving on June 4 the day Kyron vanished, and in it police ask residents if they saw the two or the pickup between the hours of 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. that day.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »

Last week ... I have sent emails to FBI, City Police and Texas Rangers questioning why the flyer/poster issue.  No response.  LOL

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2011, 12:37:02 PM »

Janet and Cappy -

Newspapers are suppose to deal in facts.  How Hailey may have referred to PT is irrelevant to the factual reporting of relationships.  She is not Hailey's biological grandmother and therefore, according to my journalism professor, this is shoddy reporting. 

The question wasnt what Hailey may have referred to her as, PT refers to herself as "grandmother."  When PT is speaking to the media that is how she refers to herself & they have reported it as she stated....it is not their job to correct her or answer to her angst if they change what she stated.   "Journalism" as we knew it or even in its disciplined concept in general is a conversation for another forum but if we look around what is in our papers, blogs & TV stations we're a far cry away from that these days.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »

Hi Capp,
I have a feeling that this case is going to get a whole lot uglier! It is all so tragic. I look at Hailey's sweet picture and cannot fathom all of the ugliness that has surrounded her and continues to surround her.

I know Sebastian, its very difficult to comprehend how anyone could surround beautiful, innocent children in a circle of evil.

Hi Capp,
The thing that bothers me the most is that Hailey's life is not so different from so many others out there. It is not the "norm" but it is certainly not rare. There are so many children around the world living lives like this, it really makes you question our society as a whole that nobody, the government included, steps in to intervene.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2011, 12:40:46 PM »

Janet and Cappy -

Newspapers are suppose to deal in facts.  How Hailey may have referred to PT is irrelevant to the factual reporting of relationships.  She is not Hailey's biological grandmother and therefore, according to my journalism professor, this is shoddy reporting. 

The question wasnt what Hailey may have referred to her as, PT refers to herself as "grandmother."  When PT is speaking to the media that is how she refers to herself & they have reported it as she stated....it is not their job to correct her or answer to her angst if they change what she stated.   "Journalism" as we knew it or even in its disciplined concept in general is a conversation for another forum but if we look around what is in our papers, blogs & TV stations we're a far cry away from that these days.

Amen Capp,
These days I refer to it as "sensationalism", not "journalism".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »

Last week ... I sent emails to FBI, City Police and Texas Rangers questioning the  flyer/poster issue.  No response.  LOL

Janet

I just checked my emails ... the Texas Rangers responded with a thank you.  Most likely the same response that all wannabe detectives receive.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »

Hi Capp,
I have a feeling that this case is going to get a whole lot uglier! It is all so tragic. I look at Hailey's sweet picture and cannot fathom all of the ugliness that has surrounded her and continues to surround her.

I know Sebastian, its very difficult to comprehend how anyone could surround beautiful, innocent children in a circle of evil.

Hi Capp,
The thing that bothers me the most is that Hailey's life is not so different from so many others out there. It is not the "norm" but it is certainly not rare. There are so many children around the world living lives like this, it really makes you question our society as a whole that nobody, the government included, steps in to intervene.

You just hit upon the saddest truth.

Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/hailey-dunn-new-flyer-from-colorado-city-manager/
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2011, 02:07:45 PM »

Last week ... I sent emails to FBI, City Police and Texas Rangers questioning the  flyer/poster issue.  No response.  LOL

Janet

I just checked my emails ... the Texas Rangers responded with a thank you.  Most likely the same response that all wannabe detectives receive.

Janet

That's all?  A thank you?  No explaination, not even a "we felt it best" blurb?

I just emailed PK and the CC PE to ask them to clarify exactly who they mean when they said that friendships with POI's or suspects will be taken seriously.  Truthfully, I said that I am not media but friends with a couple of searchers and that we wanted to know.  I wonder if he'll just answer - I mean *they* put out the statement.  It would be nice if it was clarified, because I doubt BD is going to tell any new friends "oh by the way, I'm a person of interest, so consider that before you talk to me."

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2011, 02:08:59 PM »

Janet

Janet

I just emailed PK and the CC PE to ask them to clarify exactly who they mean when they said that friendships with POI's or suspects will be taken seriously.  Truthfully, I said that I am not media but friends with a couple of searchers and that we wanted to know.  I wonder if he'll just answer - I mean *they* put out the statement.  It would be nice if it was clarified, because I doubt BD is going to tell any new friends "oh by the way, I'm a person of interest, so consider that before you talk to me."

I'm sorry, Janet... apparently  I'm a box-invader today.  I guess I was just trying to see if you had any baked goods left over from bridge night.  lol
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2011, 02:11:41 PM »

If Hailey is still alive ... then why is PT attempting to organize searches ... searches in areas where logic dictates a life Hailey would not be found after three months.

Janet

Good question.  I still wonder who thinks there would possibly be a living Hailey living out in a pasture or creek after all this time.  I am glad in some of the recent round-about-talk to see that more people had considered that possibility, even if still holding out hold for Hailey, than was originally reported by the media and from first reactions on places like facebook - where you would think the idea had never even been considered.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2011, 02:41:45 PM »

Janet

Janet

That's it!  That's all!  I am attempting to figure out why Tamikosmom/Janet does not rate an explaination.  Maybe Canadians are kept out of the loop.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2011, 02:49:42 PM »

Actually ... I did bring home a small slap of freshly baked coffee cake from hubby and my Scrabble night at the neighbours.  I put the decadent dessert in the fridge freezer in a plastic container  and promptly forgot about it.  Thanks for the reminder starwynn.  I am putting on a potta tea right now.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2011, 03:18:12 PM »

Janet

Janet

I'm sorry, Janet... apparently  I'm a box-invader today.  I guess I was just trying to see if you had any baked goods left over from bridge night.  lol

It is highly unlikely that you will get a specific answer to that question.  It was put out as a general warning due to concerns that were already brought to their attention but details shouldnt be expected regarding who it may involve and what occurred for obvious reasons.   I've seen a lot of speculative conversation on FB and other pages regarding persons & conduct but people have to also keep in mind that while they may be exposing something it also gives individuals that shoudnt have the information a heads up.   "Taken seriously" implies that criminal charges can be brought to individuals that do not follow the guidelines for searching or hinder the investigation in any manner.    You have to constantly weigh the public's right to know without compromising any aspect of an active criminal investigation.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »

is this a new charge? i understand the stress he is under,but how does he think
he can help his family while in jail

Clint Dunn arrested in Colorado City
By Celinda Emison
Published Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clint Dunn, father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, was arrested this morning at the Mitchell County Courthouse for failing to appear on two misdemeanor charges, Sheriff Patrick Toombs reported

Dunn, 33, arrived late for court, which started at 9 a.m. and was arrested at 9:40 a.m. Toombs said. He is in custody at the Mitchell County Jail charged with failure to appear on a possession of marijuana charge and a charge of driving while license invalid. Dunn will be magistrated this afternoon and bond is expected to be set at $2,500 for each charge, Toombs said.
http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/apr/06/clint-dunn-arrested-colorado-city/

link to the new poster thats printer friendly
http://casesignal.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hailey-dunn-flyer-4-5-2011.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

Janet

Janet

It is highly unlikely that you will get a specific answer to that question.  It was put out as a general warning due to concerns that were already brought to their attention but details shouldnt be expected regarding who it may involve and what occurred for obvious reasons.   I've seen a lot of speculative conversation on FB and other pages regarding persons & conduct but people have to also keep in mind that while they may be exposing something it also gives individuals that shoudnt have the information a heads up.   "Taken seriously" implies that criminal charges can be brought to individuals that do not follow the guidelines for searching or hinder the investigation in any manner.    You have to constantly weigh the public's right to know without compromising any aspect of an active criminal investigation.

Capp,
Is it true that when the FBI becomes involved in an investigation, State and Local LE
must wait for the FBI's instructions and guidance?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »

Janet

Janet

Capp,
Is it true that when the FBI becomes involved in an investigation, State and Local LE

It depends on who takes the lead in the investigation, if the FBI is the lead investigating agency than the answer would generally be yes.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2011, 08:43:43 PM »

Janet

Janet

Capp,

It depends on who takes the lead in the investigation, if the FBI is the lead investigating agency than the answer would generally be yes.

Thanks

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2011, 01:16:16 AM »

Janet

Janet

/sigh Yeah, I know.  But it was worth the shot.  Smile 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »

is this a new charge? i understand the stress he is under,but how does he think
he can help his family while in jail

Clint Dunn arrested in Colorado City
By Celinda Emison
Published Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clint Dunn, father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, was arrested this morning at the Mitchell County Courthouse for failing to appear on two misdemeanor charges, Sheriff Patrick Toombs reported

Dunn, 33, arrived late for court, which started at 9 a.m. and was arrested at 9:40 a.m. Toombs said. He is in custody at the Mitchell County Jail charged with failure to appear on a possession of marijuana charge and a charge of driving while license invalid. Dunn will be magistrated this afternoon and bond is expected to be set at $2,500 for each charge, Toombs said.
http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/apr/06/clint-dunn-arrested-colorado-city/

link to the new poster thats printer friendly
http://casesignal.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hailey-dunn-flyer-4-5-2011.jpg

Well technically it's a new charge - of failure to show, but on two old charges.  He was bonded out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.