May 14, 2024, 04:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 280285 times)
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »

Thanks Icehawk
[/quote]

Icehawk - that is taken directly off the Judicial Inc site which is a very antisemitic site.
[/quote]   Thank you for informing Icehawk  about  that source.  We have so many truthful sites to use not a need to go to hateful places.   
[/quote]

I found this post on Scrux.com. Looking for Anita's own words that she was in Holland with the other two boys.

[/quote]

Icehawk - you may have found the link at Scrux, but the link is a copy of everything on the Judicial Inc site.  There is alot of false information on the Judicial Inc site besides it being very antisemetic.

I know you were just trying to be helpful and didn't mean any harm.
[/quote]

Yes trying to be helpful. Thanks Klaasend.
[/quote]     It is now  understood you were being helpful, I was upset since it was not like the monkeys to get into hateful sites.  It reminds all of us to be careful of what the message really is.  We here are all united For Natalee   With God"s  help,  justice is   guaranteed.   
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »

I know I will probably add some fuel to a fire somewhere...
but I don't think Lorenzo is involved, Daury is PVDS and IMO the boat belonged to Koen's family (see Dave's book) and I don't believe from Beth's own mouth, that there was a phone call...
but what I DO believe is that K2 and jvds murdered Natalee and I stand with "the girl"

just some gasoline .... 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »

Ok... now that i have stopped the board from reading old archives and making a wild statment in the middle of something else, I realize I am working far too much... and I am signing out.

Bye Monkeys... keep the faith and stand with the Girl!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2008, 11:01:16 PM »

but I don't think Lorenzo is involved, Daury is PVDS and IMO the boat belonged to Koen's family (see Dave's book) and I don't believe from Beth's own mouth, that there was a phone call...
but what I DO believe is that K2 and jvds murdered Natalee and I stand with "the girl"

just some gasoline .... 
While I TEND to agree, I take heart in Viet Vet's post on the FP attesting to the fact that "the family is holding some evidence back" as sort of an 'ace in the hole'. I think they have "proof" of the cover-up. JMO
I also take heart in Kyle's post today!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2008, 11:11:02 PM »

Hans Mos ... consider that John Q. Kelly, Beth Holloway and the defence attorneys all stated emphatically that you did not have sufficient "new" eveidence to warrant further detainment and ... lo and behold ... the judge concured ... IT CAN ONLY BE CONCLUDED THAT YOU MADE THE DECISION TO WITH HOLD THE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE ... THE EVIDENCE THE YOU AND TEN ATTORNEYS AGREED WAS THE SMOKING GUN.  I ASK ... "WHY?"

Janet

++++++++++

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.
http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

Hans Mos
On the Record with Greta
November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »

just some gasoline .... 
While I TEND to agree, I take heart in Viet Vet's post on the FP attesting to the fact that "the family is holding some evidence back" as sort of an 'ace in the hole'. I think they have "proof" of the cover-up. JMO
I also take heart in Kyle's post today!

I Agree Wreck.....It's Not Over and I'm taking Kyle's advise and Staying Tuned!  I Stand With The Girl!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2008, 11:28:05 PM »

Just doing a drive by, but

Corruption???

Well, no one can be successfully convicted or even tried as the result of a corrupt investigation.  Not in any system.  Defense attorney's Field Day.

Careful what you wish for!

Just saying. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2008, 11:43:30 PM »

just some gasoline .... 

Hi mrs. red

I agree ... the "trusted" person that Joran contacted when "something bad happened" was his father.  Also ... I tend to believe that Beth's silence in her book LOVING NATALEE regarding the phone call implies ... she is hold back ... she knows something.

However ...

1.  I believe that a deceased Natalee was taken to Lorenzo's house that fateful morning and ... placed in his basement.

2.  I do not believe that Koen's boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  I speculate if Natalee was taken out to sea ... she was transported in Lorenzo's boat on the east side of the Island in the first week of June, 2005.

3.  I do not believe that Joran, Deepak and Satish murdered Natalee.  I suspect that Natalee appeared to pass out at the VDS' as a result of wrongdoing at the hands Joran, Deepak, Satish and the pimps and ... was then taken to the beach to sleep it off ... when it was discovered that she was deceased.  Remember ... Joran told Greta ... they had done it 20 times before and ... nothing happened.  In other words ... I contend that Natalee's death was unintentional.

I concede I could be wrong ... just speculating like everybody else.

.... and like you Mrs. red ... I STAND WITH THE GIRL!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: February 21, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »

My question for the Public Prosecutor, Aruba -
just out of curiosity-
since you say that there is no evidence of a crime having been committed against Natalee Holloway-
then what do you, Mr. Prosecutor, think happened to Natalee?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »

just out of curiosity-
since you say that there is no evidence of a crime having been committed against Natalee Holloway-

I think MOS has a pretty good idea what happened to Natalee just like we do.  Actually, I think ALE knew what happened to Natalee by 5/31/05.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2008, 12:24:17 AM »

just out of curiosity-

I think MOS has a pretty good idea what happened to Natalee just like we do.  Actually, I think ALE knew what happened to Natalee by 5/31/05.

I agree Klaas.  Beth and Jug were on the Island for just over 12 hours when Joran van der Sloot was interrogated.  Deepak and Satish's interrogations followed shortly and ... questions presented to them imply that Joran must have revealed the truth in his interrogation.

Janet

++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On The Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

KELLY: Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta: May 31, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9.
Unofficial Transcript

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:30 PM

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »

Goodnight Janet! Do You ever wonder about any other tourist girls prior to Natalee that died in Aruba but there deaths were ruled Drownings.....maybe these girls were left on the beach to wakeup after the pimps got thru with them but somehow ended up in the water....just a thought

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 22, 2008, 12:34:26 AM »

Nite Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »

Goodnight Janet! Do You ever wonder about any other tourist girls prior to Natalee that died in Aruba but there deaths were ruled Drownings.....maybe these girls were left on the beach to wakeup after the pimps got thru with them but somehow ended up in the water....just a thought

hotping ... I believe that the MO of Joran and the pimps was ... target a American tourist who was leaving the following day ... spike her drink with date rape durg ... take her unconscious to Joran's apartment ... gang rape her ... Freddie would be the camera man ... take her to the beach near her hotel to sleep it off.  When the girl eventually came around ... she would make her way back to her hotel with no memory of the happenings of the previous night ... pack her bags and ... catch the plan home.

Only ... this time something went terribly wrong.

IMO

Good Night Hotping ... this time I mean it.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 22, 2008, 12:50:44 AM »

hotping ... I believe that the MO of Joran and the pimps was ... target a American tourist who was leaving the following day ... spike her drink with date rape durg ... take her unconscious to Joran's apartment ... gang rape her ... Freddie would be the camera man ... take her to the beach near her hotel to sleep it off.  When the girl eventually came around ... she would make her way back to her hotel with no memory of the happenings of the previous night ... pack her bags and ... catch the plan home.

IMO

Janet
Thanks Janet! Goodnight!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 22, 2008, 12:52:22 AM »

IMO

Janet

I agree Janet
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 22, 2008, 12:59:33 AM »

IMO

Janet
I agree that this is probably the pimps MO but what I'm saying is there is a possiblity that once they left one of these tourist girls on the beach to wakeup that instead of waking up and going back to her hotel and then home...she wound up in the water and drown and it was ruled drowning and Her family was never the wiser to what really happened to Her....I realize that this is not what happened in Natalee's case.... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 22, 2008, 01:05:08 AM »

Goodnight All!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 22, 2008, 01:06:14 AM »

Nite Hotping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.