May 13, 2024, 11:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 280235 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: February 22, 2008, 12:42:08 PM »

speaking of the Skeeters tape, do we have a full copy of it around here somehwere, i'd like to take a look at it.

There was more bombshells on that tape than just Deepkas confession to raping Natalee.  I forget what the other things were....

Blah - no we don't have it on this site because Red still feels it could very well be evidence in the case.

You can listen to parts at scrux.com but we don't know for sure what copy scrux has posted on their site.

of course it is evidence in the case(s). Both civil and criminal.

Deepak blabs on and on...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »

speaking of the Skeeters tape, do we have a full copy of it around here somehwere, i'd like to take a look at it.

There was more bombshells on that tape than just Deepkas confession to raping Natalee.  I forget what the other things were....

Blah - no we don't have it on this site because Red still feels it could very well be evidence in the case.

You can listen to parts at scrux.com but we don't know for sure what copy scrux has posted on their site.

do we at least have a transcript?

I have gone to that scrux site one time and it was obviously a Sloot camp.  I dont trust anything they would put out over there.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 22, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »

that's right. also read private_eye's earlier post about Rudy two pages back. very good insight imo.

Rudy is only accountable to the aruba parliament, and the MEP-party has absolute majority since 2001.
the governor has no real power, just symbolic.

only thing the dutch can do is stop financial aid.
or in the kingdom cabinet (that is the dutch cabinet including the aruban and antilles minister representing aruba and the antilles in the netherlands - they meet very few times a year) can call on aruba to sort the justice system out, but this is very unlikely because the kingdom cabinet is large and has to reach consensus - the aruban en antilles minister have to agree to this as well.
on top of that the prosecutor general can (and will) appeal to a kingdom's cabinet decision at the higher court in curaçao.

in other words, the dutch can't legally force aruba to do a thing.
going to happen.

That's what I thought.  So, what is the advantage of having Dutch investigators??
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 22, 2008, 12:58:01 PM »

There is a link here on Hotshots site..

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/chicago.html

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks Hotshot!  Drive carefully!

Going to try.....Klaas, Please keep me up on things....email.  I'll check in when I get to the Hotel tonight.    Send Hats and gloves our way monkeys

Hotshot - will you get to the hotel in time for DATELINE? 
Barring no accidents, yes.  but will need a reminder for that.  MSNBC at 10pm right?

I'm very behind in reading, but if this is a first airing of Dateline, it would be on NBC (whatever channel that is in Boston...it's 4 here in the NYC area)....MSNBC is the cable news channel where reruns are shown. 

If I'm wrong, please let me know. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 22, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »

DATELINE - NBC - 10PM ET TONIGHT!

Chris Hansen reports on the Natalee Holloway investigation

'Dateline' Friday premieres with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look inside the search for Natalee Holloway's body this Friday, Feb. 22 at 10pm ET

PRESS RELEASE

NBC News
updated 2:09 p.m. PT, Wed., Feb. 20, 2008

NEW YORK - - February 20, 2008 – As new information is heating up the Natalee Holloway case, "Dateline" Friday premieres with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look deep inside the investigation and continuing search for her body. The hour-long broadcast, reported on by Chris Hansen, includes an exclusive interview with a friend who was with Natalee the night she disappeared who is speaking out for the first time, both of Natalee's parents and the leader of the search party.  The report will air at 10 p.m. ET.

David Corvo is the executive producer of "Dateline NBC."

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23261368/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #266 on: February 22, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

Plane carrying 46 people missing in Venezuela
Last Updated: Thursday, February 21, 2008 | 11:34 PM ET
CBC News

A commercial airliner carrying 46 people went missing in a mountainous region of Venezuela on Thursday, and local media were reporting the plane had crashed.

Officials confirmed that the plane was unaccounted for in the western Merida state, in the Andes.

The twin-engine plane vanished at about 5:30 p.m. as it flew from Merida city to the airport in Caracas, the Venezuelan capital, said Noel Marquez, director of the state's emergency management agency.

"It did not make contact with the control towers," Marquez said.

He said rescue teams were beginning the search for the plane in the mountains, some 5,000 metres above sea level.

"We are going to wait for the teams to reach the area to confirm if the plane is effectively in the zone and in what conditions it was found," Marquez said.
Reports emerged that the wreckage of the plane had already been spotted, but Gen. Antonio Rivero, Venezuela's emergency management director, would only say authorities are looking into the information.

The plane, a French-made ATR 42-300, belongs to Santa Barbara Airlines, a small Venezuelan company that flies throughout Venezuela and to places like Miami, Aruba and Ecuador. Forty-three passengers and three crew members were on board when the plane went missing.

With files from the Associated Press

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/02/21/venezuela-plane.html

Partial passenger list:

Joran van der Sloot
Papa VDS
Mama VDS
Steve C
Lorenzo
Satish
Deepack
Renho....
Search continuing for others involved in the Natalee Holloway cover-up....*just a joke*....but fun to think about.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: February 22, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »

Thanks, Klaasend....NBC, tonight. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 22, 2008, 01:11:57 PM »

that's right. also read private_eye's earlier post about Rudy two pages back. very good insight imo.

Rudy is only accountable to the aruba parliament, and the MEP-party has absolute majority since 2001.
the governor has no real power, just symbolic.

only thing the dutch can do is stop financial aid.
or in the kingdom cabinet (that is the dutch cabinet including the aruban and antilles minister representing aruba and the antilles in the netherlands - they meet very few times a year) can call on aruba to sort the justice system out, but this is very unlikely because the kingdom cabinet is large and has to reach consensus - the aruban en antilles minister have to agree to this as well.
on top of that the prosecutor general can (and will) appeal to a kingdom's cabinet decision at the higher court in curaçao.

in other words, the dutch can't legally force aruba to do a thing.
going to happen.

That's what I thought.  So, what is the advantage of having Dutch investigators??

when the KLPD got involved in 2006?
i think to make it seem like aruba is making a real effort to solve the case.

but to get this solved, the justice department and OM really need to get themselves investigated.
and rudy croes won't allow that of course.

i wonder what's going to happen if MEP looses the election in september 2009.
possibly the next few years prosecuting all the corrupt politician's.
like what's still happening now with AVP politicians.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: February 22, 2008, 01:13:58 PM »

Janet,

Once again, you've proven with such clarity, that Hans Mos, like Karen Janssen report to strings in Holland.

The vacation story so obviously a code, for going back to the head office when decisions get tough.

Mos is not long for Aruba, it's so obvious. He's babysitting this, until his next "vacation" and new assignment. Just like van der straaten, Karen Akers, Dompig et.al.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: February 22, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

Klaasend good morning.  Would it be possible to bring over the police van conversation where Joran says I trust Freddy with my life, to the Daury = Freddy thread. Thanks!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 22, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »

Klaasend good morning.  Would it be possible to bring over the police van conversation where Joran says I trust Freddy with my life, to the Daury = Freddy thread. Thanks!

Done 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 22, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »

Why didn't Patrick van der Eem make a statement to the three judge panel that extradited Joran to Aruba?

That would have carried more weight in my opinion. And as we all know Rudy Croes said if he had known an arrest was going to take place  - he would have prevented it.

I cannot comprehend why Hans Mos did not request statements  from both Peter Devries and Patrick Van der Eem IMMEDIATELY following the airing of the video recording.  The statements of these crucial witnesses should have been included in the evidence which Hans Mos presented to the three judge panel who ruled ruled in Joran van der Sloot's favor.

Janet

actually I am glad they didnt.  If Mos or the ALE took that video, they would have edited it just like they did with Skeeters tape and turned it into a circus.

At least this way the whole world saw the video before the corrupt scumbags of shithole island had a chance to manipulate it. (parden my French)

Blah ... you are correct.  Once the video recording was aired ... there is no way that the "powers that be" could deceptively  maniuplate/edit.  However ... I question why Hans Mos never took witness statements from Peter Devries and Patrick following the airing.

I cannot comprehend how the three judge panel was able to make a competent ruling without witness statements that were provided by the two who were behind the video recording.

It was if the ruling in Joran van der Sloots favor was a foregone conclusion.

Take note ... Hans Mos was even instrumental in regards to the three judge panel's favorable ruling.  He implied that Joran's words could be disregarded.  After all ... he had a personality disorder.

Janet

+++++++++++

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 22, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »

Janet

Take note ... Hans Mos was even instrumental in regards to the three judge panel's favorable ruling.  He implied that Joran's words could be disregarded.  After all ... he had a personality disorder.

I never thought of that line, in that context.   
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: February 22, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »

In jorans statement of june 14th there is this line

Deepak and I had agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and "Chat" a lot on internet to make our story believable.

In my opinion he means the timeline, and who was where in the early morning hours of may 30th.
(msn to show that he was home etc)

I doubt that by the story he means the holiday inn lie. Why would that story be made more believable by msn contact and telephone calls.Same holds true for the "I left her at the beach" story. Frequent phone or computer contact does nothing for credibility.

Now if my assuption is correct and "make our story believable" refers to the early morning hours of may 30th then it seems they are making sure they have some sort of alibi when there is no reason for them to do so. At this point they did not know (so they say) that anything had happened to Natalee.

please correct me if i'm wrong.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 22, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »

I know I will probably add some fuel to a fire somewhere...
but I don't think Lorenzo is involved, Daury is PVDS and IMO the boat belonged to Koen's family (see Dave's book) and I don't believe from Beth's own mouth, that there was a phone call...
but what I DO believe is that K2 and jvds murdered Natalee and I stand with "the girl"

just some gasoline .... 

Good Morning to all!!  and especially to Mrs. Red!  and I agree with you Mrs. Red 100%...so I will climb back in my hidey hole before the poop hits me!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 22, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »

Why didn't Patrick van der Eem make a statement to the three judge panel that extradited Joran to Aruba?

That would have carried more weight in my opinion. And as we all know Rudy Croes said if he had known an arrest was going to take place  - he would have prevented it.

I cannot comprehend why Hans Mos did not request statements  from both Peter Devries and Patrick Van der Eem IMMEDIATELY following the airing of the video recording.  The statements of these crucial witnesses should have been included in the evidence which Hans Mos presented to the three judge panel who ruled ruled in Joran van der Sloot's favor.

Janet

You are right.  Maybe because Mos was on vacation?  But Peter was in his office a week prior and didn't question him then.  Maybe Mos didn't realize the impact the recordings were going to make on the general public, or the kick in the pants he would receive about it. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 22, 2008, 01:59:51 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1184&Itemid=30

Sentencia awe mainta den caso di tiramento na Macuarima       

Friday, 22 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Awe mainta huez lo duna sentencia den e caso di e Jory L.A.N y Edmar J.T, kendenan a wordo acusa di intento di homicidio.

Ta trata di e caso unda cu Edmar tabata core auto y Jory a tira riba miembronan di un gang di Santa Cruz.

Esaki a sosode na Macuarima, unda cu dos persona a wordo herida. Uno a haya herida na su pia y e otro a haya herida na cara y barica.

E persona cu herida na su barica tabata den estado critico y por a perde su bida. Jory L.A.N a wordo acusa tambe di a maltrata su pareha cu mokete y schop.

Hasta ora cu e mucha muher tabata mas di 8 luna na estado, Jory a maltrate. Fiscal dos siman pasa a exigi 6 aña pa Edmar y 10 aña pa Jory. Awe mainta 8:15 huez lo duna su sentencia.

Online Pap translation:

sentencia today morning in caso of tiramento at macuarima

friday, 22 february 2008

oranjestad(aan): today morning huez will give sentencia in the caso of the jory l.a.n y edmar j.t, kendenan owing to wordo acusa of attempt of homicidio.

is deal of the caso where cu edmar was core car y jory owing to throw on miembronan of one gang of santa cruz.

this owing to sosode at macuarima, where cu two person owing to wordo injury. uno owing to achieve injury at his leg y the another owing to achieve injury at cara y barica.

the person cu injury at his barica was in estado critico y can owing to lose his life. jory l.a.n owing to wordo acusa also of owing to maltrata his pareha cu fist y schop.

even hour cu the child muher was more of 8 month pregnant, jory owing to maltrate. fiscal two week happen owing to exigi 6 year for edmar y 10 year for jory. today morning 8:15 huez will give his sentencia.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1186&Itemid=30

Muher a gaña pa su pareha cay cera, pa e por bay for di Aruba cu yiu       

Friday, 22 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Hildo F.v.D a presenta dilanti di mesa berde Diahuebs, pa motibo cu el a wordo acusa di a priva un persona di su libertad door di lock su oficina y no permitie di sali.
El a wordo acusa tambe di a menaza e persona aki, como tambe kibra glas di un porta. Ta asina cu Central di polis a manda un patruya na e hotel pa atende cu un problema, unda cu un persona lo a kibra glas chikito di un porta.

Polis a papia cu project sales manager di e hotel y el a splica polis cu H.D a menaze y a kibra glas di e porta. Trahadornan di e hotel a bisa cu H.D a bay eerste hulp, pasobra el a corta su man. Na eerste hulp polis a topa cu e homber kende tabata hopi bao di influencia y nan a detene.

E project sales manager a declara na polis cu e homber di cual di pareha tambe tabata traha na e hotel a bin papia cune. Ora nan a drenta su oficina, e homber a cera e porta na lock y a sinta papia cune. El a sinti un tiki fastioso mirando cu e homber tabata bao di influencia, pero el a papia cu e homber.

Segun e sales manager, e homber a bise na dado momento: “This is a shakedown” y a pidie pa placa. H.D a pidie pa 25 mil dollar y a bise cu si pa 3 ‘or e no bin cu e placa, e lo hasie daño. E lo a bisa e homber Mericano tambe cu si e no haya e placa e ta mate.

E Mericano a bisa cu cada bez e tabata purba di sali for di su oficina, pero e homber no tabata lage sali.

Na dado momento empleadonan tabata bin na e porta, pero H.D no tabata laga nan drenta. El a priminti H.D na dado momento cu e lo busca e placa pe. H.D lo a bise cu e placa aki e lo uza pa hasi negoshi cu droga.

Despues di un rato el a logra sali for di su oficina y e homber a bise “corda cu nos tin un deal”.
E acusado mes a declara cu e storia ey no ta berdad. El a bisa cu el a bay papia cu e homber, pasobra su pareha kende tabata traha na e hotel, a bisa cu e project sales manager tabata trate malo na trabao.

El a splica huez cu su intencion tabata pa papia cu e homber pa e stop cu e actitud cu e tabata tin contra e muher. El a admiti cu el a bisa e homber cu e lo dal e, pasobra e homber a bin cu un actitud onbeschoft contra dje..

Huez a puntre dicon el a lock e porta y stope homber di sali for di e oficina. El a bisa cu el a hasi esaki, pasobra e kier a papia cu e homber trankilmente, pero cada bez hende tabata bin stroba.
Segun H.D, no tabata su intencion tampoco pa kibra glas di e porta.

El a splica cu ora e tabata bayendo for di e lugar, un hende a bise algo negativo y el a bay bek cerca nan. El a bati riba e glas y esaki kibra. Fiscal a bisa cu e ta kere den loke e victima a trece dilanti, mirando cu diferente testigo a bisa cu nan a tende e homber papia di e “Deal”.

E deal segun fiscal lo ta e deal di 25 mil dollar. Mirando e hecho cu H.D tin un carchi di castigo, cu ta mustra cu na diferente ocasion el a haya su mes cu problemanan cu husticia relaciona cu violencia, fiscal a exigi un castigo di 9 luna.

Abogado Faarup a trece dilanti cu e deal no mester nifica e deal di placa. Su cliente a bisa e project sales manager cu e kier pa e homber pidi un disculpa na su pareha pa 3’or, ora e bin buske for di trabao.

Esey tabata e deal cu el a traha cu e homber. Pa loke ta e motibo cu su cliente a bay papia cu e homber, el a bisa cu version di su cliente tin mesun peso cu version di e homber Mericano.
Ningun testigo por confirma cua version ta berdad.

E abogado a lesa tambe carta di e muher cu tabata pareha di H.D y cu tabata traha na e hotel.
Den e carta e muher kende a bandona Aruba cu yiu di H.D mientras cu e tabata cera na KIA, a bisa e homber cu pa malo el a gaña cu e project sales manager tabata trate malo na trabao.

E tabata sa, mirando caracter di H.D, cu H.D lo a bay causa problema na e hotel y cu e lo por cay cera. Ora H.D a cay cera, el a probecha bandona Aruba cu e yiu. El a bisa cu el a bay lage, pasobra el a haya sa cu H.D a haya yiu cu otro muher, durante nan relacion.

El a bisa tambe cu e ta spera cu H.D no haya mucho castigo. Faarup a bisa huez cu e carta ta comproba cu e homber a bay na e hotel pa reclama e trato cu e muher tabata ricibi y no pa pidi pa 25 mil dollar.

Huez na final a duna e homber un castigo di 9 luna, di cual 3 ta condicional. E resto ta incondicional, kitando e 4 lunanan cu e homber a sinta caba.

Online Pap translation:

muher owing to lie for his pareha cay close, for her can bay for of aruba cu child

friday, 22 february 2008

oranjestad(aan): hildo f.v.d owing to present fast of table berde diahuebs, for motibo cu past owing to wordo acusa of owing to priva one person of his freedom door of lock his office y not permitie of leave.

past owing to wordo acusa also of owing to menaza the person here, because; also break glass of one door. is so cu central of police owing to send one patrol at the hotel for atende cu one problem, where cu one person will owing to break glass diminutive of one door.

police owing to talk cu project sales manager of the hotel y past owing to splica police cu h.d owing to menaze y owing to break glass of the door. trahadornan of the hotel owing to tell cu h.d owing to bay eerste hulp, because past owing to clip his hand. at eerste hulp police owing to come across cu he that was much bao of influencia y they owing to detene.

the project sales manager owing to declara at police cu he of cual of pareha also was work at the hotel owing to come talk cune. hour they owing to enter his office, he owing to close the door at lock y owing to sit talk cune. past owing to feel one bit fastioso mirando cu he was bao of influencia, but past owing to talk cu he.

according the sales manager, he owing to bise at dado momento: “this is owing to shakedown” y owing to pidie for coin. h.d owing to pidie for 25 thousand dollar y owing to bise cu if for 3 ‘or the not come cu the coin, the will hasie damage. the will owing to tell he mericano also cu if the not achieve the coin the is mate.

the mericano owing to tell cu cada bez the was try of leave for of his office, but he not was lage leave.

at dado instant empleadonan was come at the door, but h.d not was let they enter. past owing to priminti h.d at dado instant cu the will busca the coin pe. h.d will owing to bise cu the coin here the will employ for make business cu drugs.

after of one rato past owing to succeed leave for of his office y he owing to bise “corda cu we have one deal”.
the acusado self owing to declara cu the storia ey do not berdad. past owing to tell cu past owing to bay talk cu he, because his pareha that was work at the hotel, owing to tell cu the project sales manager was trate bad at trabao.

past owing to splica huez cu his intencion was for talk cu he for her stop cu the actitud cu the was have contra the muher. past owing to admiti cu past owing to tell he cu the will strike the, because he owing to come cu one actitud onbeschoft contra dje..

huez owing to puntre dicon past owing to lock the door y stope man of leave for of the office. past owing to tell cu past owing to make this, because the wanted owing to talk cu he trankilmente, but cada bez person was come stroba.
according h.d, not was his intencion niether for break glass of the door.

past owing to splica cu hour the was bayendo for of the lugar, a owing to bise algo negative y past owing to bay bek close they. past owing to beat on the glass y this break.
fiscal owing to tell cu the is believe in thing the victima owing to trece fast, mirando cu various witness owing to tell cu they owing to hear he talk of the “deal”.

the deal according fiscal will is the deal of 25 thousand dollar. mirando the mature cu h.d have one carchi of castigo, cu is show cu at various ocasion past owing to achieve his self cu problemanan cu husticia relaciona cu violencia, fiscal owing to exigi one castigo of 9 month.

advocate faarup owing to trece fast cu the deal not have to nifica the deal of coin.
his cliente owing to tell the project sales manager cu the wanted for he ask one disculpa at his pareha for 3’or, hour the come buske for of trabao.

esey was the deal cu past owing to work cu he. for thing is the motibo cu his cliente owing to bay talk cu he, past owing to tell cu version of his cliente have same weight cu version of he mericano.
none witness can confirma cua version is berdad.

the advocate owing to read also carta of the muher cu was pareha of h.d y cu was work at the hotel.
in the carta the muher that owing to bandona aruba cu child of h.d while cu the was close at kia, owing to tell he cu for bad past owing to lie cu the project sales manager was trate bad at trabao.

the was know, mirando caracter of h.d, cu h.d will owing to bay cause problem at the hotel y cu the will can cay close. hour h.d owing to cay close, past owing to probecha bandona aruba cu the child. past owing to tell cu past owing to bay lage, because past owing to achieve know cu h.d owing to achieve child cu another muher, during they relacion.

past owing to tell also cu the is wait for cu h.d not achieve mucho castigo. faarup owing to tell huez cu the carta is comproba cu he owing to bay at the hotel for reclama the trato cu the muher was ricibi y not for ask for 25 thousand dollar.

huez at end owing to give he one castigo of 9 month, of cual 3 is condicional. the remainder is incondicional, kitando the 4 lunanan cu he owing to sit end.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1189&Itemid=30

Comerciante mal contento cu kiebro atrobe na Nike Store       

Friday, 22 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Un biaha mas antisocialnan a bolbe drenta y haci hopi daño na e negoshi di Nike Store den caya grandi.

Segun observacion, e antisocialnan a logra penetra den e lugar, via e sistema di airco pa e dak di e negoshi. Una bez paden, fiesta a cuminza.

Un gran cantidad di paña pa hende muher a desaparece y e lugar a keda practicamente bashi. Pa colmo e antisocialnan aki a logra penetra den e warehouse y a bay cu varios par di keds.

Ariba e dak, por a mira cu e antisocialnan tabata tin tempo suficiente pa haci loke a wordo haci y teasta nan a haci nan necesidad ariba e dak, un tremendo potatoes a keda atras.

Online Pap translation:

comerciante bad contento cu kiebro again at nike store

friday, 22 february 2008

oranjestad (aan) – once more antisocialnan owing to go back enter y haci much damage at the business of nike store in caya big.

according remark, the antisocialnan owing to succeed penetra in the lugar, via the sistema of airco for her roof of the business. una bez inside, party owing to cuminza.

one great cantidad of cloths for person muher owing to desaparece y the lugar owing to stay practicamente bashi. for colmo the antisocialnan here owing to succeed penetra in the warehouse y owing to bay cu several pair of keds.

upstairs the roof, can owing to see cu the antisocialnan was have time sufficient for haci thing owing to wordo haci y teasta they owing to haci they necesidad upstairs the roof, one tremendo potatoes owing to stay behind.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: February 22, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »

Oh, nuts.

klaas or someone (moderator) - Please Quote my post with the Diario articles, on the M&C thread, please. TY.

(I usually copy before I post, so I keep the coding ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2008, 02:06:26 PM »

Janet

I never thought of that line, in that context.   

Buckeye ... Hans Mos has revealed time and time and time again that ... justice for Natalee Holloway is not his objective.  His words imply that the Aruban agenda of distancing Joran and Paulus van der Sloot from implication is where it is at.

In other words ... justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.  The missing 18 year old American citizen has never had anybody within the so-called investigation on her side ... they are all in on the coverup.

Since when does the OM take on the responsibility of "protecting" the suspect.  Aruba has a Law Enforcement.

Janet

++++++++++

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.