May 05, 2024, 11:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291309 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2009, 10:31:11 PM »

Dear Nancy...

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »

I will put this out there. Don't know if anyone will believe it but it is real life.  I have a niece who lived through an abusive relationship/marriage.  They were married almost 20 years.  During that time he (as far as I know) did not hit her/beat her but he did verbally abuse her.  Calling her fat, dumb, stupid etc etc.  This went on for 20 years of his constantly day-in, day out doing this to her.  He was a druggie, she knew it, but subjected her daughter and his son (by another marriage) to all this happening around them.  She just never knew what to do and how to go about doing it.  He had broken her years before.  She finally got a divorce.  He took her to the cleaners, raked up expensive toys and she is stuck paying for it.  Why?  because he had convinced her years before that EVERYTHING is her fault and she believed him.She refused to fight him in court because she had no self-respect for herself.  It was all her fault.  They are now divorced but he still intimidates her.  Why?  because they do have a daughter together.  A restraining order does no good.  She has remarried and her husband is as good as gold to her.  But to this day she cannon make decisions on her own because she has no self respect for herself. Why?  because her former husband beat her down years before.  I am concerned for her. I told her mother that just 2 weeks ago.  Her mother told me she cannot understand why she will not take a stand against him and move on with her life.  I told her it will take lots of time (and she should get her in counseling now to overcome this).  Things are not always how they appear.  Chrystal is those childrens mother.  I see my niece in Chrystal.  I also see her former husband in Ronald.  I also see a very very immature child that was playing serious mind games using those kids and Ron and Chrystal against each other for her benefit. 

Just remember things have answers if you just look for them.  Please think about this.

I agree completely with this because I was verbally abused and physically abused in my first marriage. It damages you permanently. I dealt with it for 7 years until I decided either I was going to end it all, or leave. I left because I had two kids. To this day he still torments me any way he can even though I have a protective husband now.

Verbal abuse and someone destroying your self esteem is something you can never get over, plus it has a tendency to desensitize you as well.

I totally agree with both of you.  I have been there and it does beat you down til you have no will to fight and/or make decisions, cause someone has always made the decisions for you.  The only way for me was to get out but it has continued to affected me.  I can see this in Crystal and it breaks my heart.  Justice for Haleigh!!

Jules and Blue Moon .. Monkey Hugs....

Thank you Jersey girl!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »

Dear Nancy...

Love it JG~that and your one of Crystal Cummings hair are the funniest I have ever seen!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:38 PM »

Dear Nancy...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »

what if its the other way around-what if ron hurt Haleigh and Misty is protecting him. I havnt been  following the case-did anyone see Haleigh the day she went missing.  I am thinking it could have happend the day before not on the night they said it did. 
Yes ~ I've wondered about that, too. 
They have proof thast she was at school that day, and also a neighbor saw her outside playing with other children later that afternoon,, so accounted for up until I'd say at least dark...
  Thanks HH- so much for my theory-

I wish someone would edumacate JVM and her guests.  AGAIN tonight someone said (the ex-trouper) maybe Haleigh went missing prior to Feb  9...or maybe even 2 weeks prior and JVM didn't correct him!!!!   If she can't keep up with a case...cover something else!!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:39 PM »

Reading lil tidbits about Nancy Grace. And I ran across the reason why I quit watching her.

http://nancygrace.net/

Controversial personality Nancy Ann Grace is a former prosecutor and the host of the Headline News program Nancy Grace. She was also the onetime host of Closing Arguments, a Court TV news show.  She has appeared on Larry King Live, The Oprah Winfrey Show and The View and authored a book, Objection!, which made the New York Times Best Seller list in 2005.

Grace describes herself as a victims' rights champion, a mission she says was initially fueled by the tragic early death of her fiance when Grace was just 19. Born on Oct. 23, 1959, Grace experienced a typical working-class upbringing in Macon, GA. Her plans to marry and become an English teacher ended when Keith Griffin, her fiance, was murdered, apparently during a robbery. Grace's focus turned to law and victims' rights. She attended and graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, Georgia, and obtained her Masters in constitutional and criminal law at New York University.

Nancy's career as a prosecutor was rife with controversy. As a Special Prosecutor for the Atlanta-Fulton County District Attorney's office, she took on tough felony cases such as serial rape, child molestation and arson. Grace is said to have won a conviction for every case she prosecuted, though several were later overturned on appeal. During Bell v. State, a 1994 drug trafficking case, the Supreme Court ruled that Grace was guilty of misconduct; a mistrial was declared. Three years later the Court again took Grace to task, stating that Grace's "inappropriate and illegal conduct" during the murder-arson trial of Wayne Weldon Carr was partially responsible for an overturning of Carr's conviction.

Grace left her prosecutor position of her own accord, citing the DA's decision not to run for re-election as the reason. Her new career as a broadcaster set her opposite Johnny Cochran on Cochran & Grace beginning in 1997. She simultaneously worked at CNN Headline News. Cochran eventually left the show, and Grace manned the court coverage alone.

Grace has been widely accused of sensationalizing and of facts distortion. Controversial coverage has included the death of Anna Nicole Smith, during which Grace threw a book (meant to signify a rule book), claiming that the court followed no rules and that the trial was a misrepresentation of the legal system. During her coverage of the Michael Jackson alleged child molestation case, Grace would frequently take out a book found on Jackson's property, The Boy: A Photographic Essay, which contained nude pictures. She was also criticized for deliberately misstating facts about Chris Benoit, an ex-pro wrestler accused of murdering his wife and son and then committing suicide.

One of Grace's most notorious involvements was that of the case of the disappearance of two-year-old Trenton Duckett. During an interview, Grace aggressively pursued a line of questioning of Trenton's mother, Melinda, asking "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?" and stating, "You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." The following day, Melinda Duckett shot herself. Grace insisted that it was Melinda Duckett's own sense of guilt, and not any wrongdoing on her own part, that prompted Melinda to commit suicide.

Grace has been the subject of parody on such television programs as Law & Order and on Saturday Night Live, a fact that she takes with good humor. Grace left Court TV in 2007 to more actively pursue her CNN career, as well as charity work. In April of 2007, she married David Linch, an Atlanta-based investment banker, and 48-year-old Grace gave premature birth to healthy twins Lucy Elizabeth and John David on November 4 of the same year.

Grace makes no bones about her somewhat abrasive persona and aggressive methods. "I don't expect everybody to like me," she is quoted as saying. "If you try to please everybody by changing your position and your personality, every time you do that you lose a little bit of yourself."

Grace is a nutcase, a wolf in sheeps clothing. She's no advocate for any one. I wouldn't want her in my corner defending me.

Interesting. My husband looked up info on NG tonight! He came to the same conclusion, more or less.

Nutcase,  that is obvious the way NG exploits and showcases her little ones on national tv.   You would think that she would know better.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »

Dear Nancy...

Oh.my.God.

That picture is just too good!!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2009, 10:40:32 PM »

what if its the other way around-what if ron hurt Haleigh and Misty is protecting him. I havnt been  following the case-did anyone see Haleigh the day she went missing.  I am thinking it could have happend the day before not on the night they said it did. 
Yes ~ I've wondered about that, too. 
They have proof thast she was at school that day, and also a neighbor saw her outside playing with other children later that afternoon,, so accounted for up until I'd say at least dark...
  Thanks HH- so much for my theory-

I wish someone would edumacate JVM and her guests.  AGAIN tonight someone said (the ex-trouper) maybe Haleigh went missing prior to Feb  9...or maybe even 2 weeks prior and JVM didn't correct him!!!!   If she can't keep up with a case...cover something else!!!

I am afraid that woman cannot keep up with the weather, let alone a sensitive missing person's case! She is just awful.

BTW, bluesy ...your order is ready in the other thread Wink

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2009, 10:42:40 PM »

My email has been inundated lately by DV victims as I said last night and their desire to help in any way possible, this one gave me ger permission to use and maybe NG should read more of these stories from all our courageous Monkeys who have been DV victims themselves and ae far more compassionate:

I don't talk with people about this a lot, but I have lost custody of one of my children to her father, I have had to deal with not being able to talk to my DD and having to deal DD's step-monster from hell. My DD's father only wanted control over her and me. My DD is a pawn and they have controlled all contact, communication, recorded phone calls, I have had a restraining order on both of them, and haven't seen my DD in over a year now. I can see this same situation in Crystal...I am sorry but I do NOT agree with those that say Mother's don't lose their rights for nothing. I lost bc my children had medicaid and I didn't have a job and became preggo while going thru the custody battle. He had a job, insurance, was married (after his wife got preggo b4 they got married), and owned his own home. I had an attorney that I only was able to pay 1,000 to represent me and once the money was gone so was she and the last thing she said was give her to him, u can have more later :O who does that! So I can completely understand how Crystal felt/feels. I have lived it as well. It's a terrible place to be. He has been physically abusive to me and I believe our DD but any calls put into DFACS become 'retaliation claims' tho I have been investigated many times bc he has called, it got so bad they stopped sending 'investigators' and started sending 'interviewers' bc of his false reports/claims. Sorry I got off on a tangent, but I feel for this family and will help ANY WAY I CAN. I can't help financially but I will help with the resources I have Wink and with my time and effort Smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

Did you all here the part where CS attorney said And a former girl friend of Ronald's after CS has come forward with abuse allegations!  Wonder if that is Amber and I wonder if it will come out.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #270 on: March 18, 2009, 10:44:02 PM »

Minnie, is she short haired? I ask because My last dog, Baby, was a rat terrier.. she was the size of a chihuahua and as smart & high strung as a whip. I had to put her to sleep (well, not me, the vet, but you knew that ) because she developed a rapid onset of glaucoma which made her eyes bulge, teary and VERY painful. I had her undergo surgery to relieve the intraocular pressure, but it didnt work. I declined when they suggested removing her eyes.. I miss her terribly almost 4 yrs later. she was my furbaby 
sorry OT send me a secret nanner 

You are funny!  Yes his name is Jubilee and he is short haired.  He weighs about 10 pounds but that is heavy for a fox terrier.  I had another one that died 9 years ago and I still cry. He weighed 5 pounds which is typical size.  They are very similar to rat terriers but their bodies are shorter in length and muzzle is more  pointed.  He is very smart and he almost talks to me.  I told him that if he would talk human we could get rich, but so far that hasn't happened.  I also have a wire hair fox terrier.  her hair is like a poodle, but she is double coated.  they are a mess but i could not live without them.  kids are grown and live away so now they are my life.

MM
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2009, 10:44:02 PM »

Dear Nancy...

Love it JG~that and your one of Crystal Cummings hair are the funniest I have ever seen!
OMG Brazilliant !! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »

I will put this out there. Don't know if anyone will believe it but it is real life.  I have a niece who lived through an abusive relationship/marriage.  They were married almost 20 years.  During that time he (as far as I know) did not hit her/beat her but he did verbally abuse her.  Calling her fat, dumb, stupid etc etc.  This went on for 20 years of his constantly day-in, day out doing this to her.  He was a druggie, she knew it, but subjected her daughter and his son (by another marriage) to all this happening around them.  She just never knew what to do and how to go about doing it.  He had broken her years before.  She finally got a divorce.  He took her to the cleaners, raked up expensive toys and she is stuck paying for it.  Why?  because he had convinced her years before that EVERYTHING is her fault and she believed him.She refused to fight him in court because she had no self-respect for herself.  It was all her fault.  They are now divorced but he still intimidates her.  Why?  because they do have a daughter together.  A restraining order does no good.  She has remarried and her husband is as good as gold to her.  But to this day she cannon make decisions on her own because she has no self respect for herself. Why?  because her former husband beat her down years before.  I am concerned for her. I told her mother that just 2 weeks ago.  Her mother told me she cannot understand why she will not take a stand against him and move on with her life.  I told her it will take lots of time (and she should get her in counseling now to overcome this).  Things are not always how they appear.  Chrystal is those childrens mother.  I see my niece in Chrystal.  I also see her former husband in Ronald.  I also see a very very immature child that was playing serious mind games using those kids and Ron and Chrystal against each other for her benefit. 

Just remember things have answers if you just look for them.  Please think about this.

I agree completely with this because I was verbally abused and physically abused in my first marriage. It damages you permanently. I dealt with it for 7 years until I decided either I was going to end it all, or leave. I left because I had two kids. To this day he still torments me any way he can even though I have a protective husband now.

Verbal abuse and someone destroying your self esteem is something you can never get over, plus it has a tendency to desensitize you as well.

I totally agree with both of you.  I have been there and it does beat you down til you have no will to fight and/or make decisions, cause someone has always made the decisions for you.  The only way for me was to get out but it has continued to affected me.  I can see this in Crystal and it breaks my heart.  Justice for Haleigh!!

I am incredibly torn on this one, because I came from an abusive relationship.

1.  I fought tooth and stone from day one without my husband ever touching my kids just based on my own abuse I ensured there would be no abuse on kids. She claimed she was abused all of the time but since the kids were not hurt while she was around she did nothing. I don't understand that. I was in fear and my fear went right to my kids so I ensured my kids were protected as well.

I got a restraining order for the kids and myself....she says the courts chose him for custody after her claims of abuse, so...this. just isn't washing with what I experienced

2. I understand the psych with an abusive relationship because I lived it. They make you look crazy even when you are not so I understand IF abuse happened that she had the fear and the feeling of loss because of feeling like no one believes you because you have been made to sound insane...it is almost like the more you fight the more crazy you sound. But again....I fought it the whole time...until the reality was realized. With this case, what bothers me is none of this came up until now when lawyers are jumping to get their names in the paper. I am having a real hard time buying it as a person that came from it. Maybe my situation was different I don't know.

What I do know is I despise people that throw abuse out for custody cases when it isn't true, because it really hurts those where it is real. I just really feel this isn't real and another case which will then add to difficulties for those that are and THAT upsets me.

If it is proven true I will eat all I have said, because I want anyone who is trying to beat abuse to beat it. I just feel really strongly about this sort of accusation because like many things, the few can hurt the many. So I guess I am just more cautious than most.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »

Finally,  heres a video about that van that LE took...............this  is very interesting!!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »

My email has been inundated lately by DV victims as I said last night and their desire to help in any way possible, this one gave me ger permission to use and maybe NG should read more of these stories from all our courageous Monkeys who have been DV victims themselves and ae far more compassionate:

I don't talk with people about this a lot, but I have lost custody of one of my children to her father, I have had to deal with not being able to talk to my DD and having to deal DD's step-monster from hell. My DD's father only wanted control over her and me. My DD is a pawn and they have controlled all contact, communication, recorded phone calls, I have had a restraining order on both of them, and haven't seen my DD in over a year now. I can see this same situation in Crystal...I am sorry but I do NOT agree with those that say Mother's don't lose their rights for nothing. I lost bc my children had medicaid and I didn't have a job and became preggo while going thru the custody battle. He had a job, insurance, was married (after his wife got preggo b4 they got married), and owned his own home. I had an attorney that I only was able to pay 1,000 to represent me and once the money was gone so was she and the last thing she said was give her to him, u can have more later :O who does that! So I can completely understand how Crystal felt/feels. I have lived it as well. It's a terrible place to be. He has been physically abusive to me and I believe our DD but any calls put into DFACS become 'retaliation claims' tho I have been investigated many times bc he has called, it got so bad they stopped sending 'investigators' and started sending 'interviewers' bc of his false reports/claims. Sorry I got off on a tangent, but I feel for this family and will help ANY WAY I CAN. I can't help financially but I will help with the resources I have Wink and with my time and effort Smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

IM Monkey Hugs to You....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »

...sharing some sad news I just read on the Caylee thread:

O/T Natasha Richardson has passed away from her ski accident. So, so sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2009, 10:51:03 PM »

Barbara Walters showed video of her lil dog saying I love you.. it wasamazing.. I have 2 cats that meow back to me.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2009, 10:51:08 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....It has taken me a few hours to catch up and wanted to say Hi!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2009, 10:54:05 PM »

Little Misty with her eigth grade education and tons of life experience said only guilty people get lawyers.. 
Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I did as well.  I hope the hell someone reads it!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....It has taken me a few hours to catch up and wanted to say Hi!

Good evening, darla.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.