May 22, 2024, 09:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 265449 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: June 23, 2005, 10:11:28 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK..I just had to say this...just had an argument with my hubby...not pretty...guess why? SM website....LOL.....
And I quote, " YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF"

His point?? LOL

LMAO Well... ::puts head down::: I refused to go out on a date because I didn't want to leave the computer LMAOPIMP

He just left ...lol..said, "I guess I'm gonna go in here since you are so involved with this"....LOL...Little does he know exactly HOW involved...I mean, you can find me here morning noon and night..i do manage to shower, feed my kids, etc..but thats about it..I wish he'd go back to work....LOL..now...

"God dont like ugly"
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 23, 2005, 10:11:42 PM »

I like to think Natalee is alive and just being held, but I hate to say that out loud because I know I will be dissapointed if this isn't the case.  I just feel like this is some sort of bigger operation than what we think.  There are so many people involved and let's get real...how many people does it take to kill one person?  That's harsh to say but it just seems to be something bigger....beyond what we are thinking.

Looking for the truth.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 23, 2005, 10:11:45 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

I am sooo lucky Smile

Yes, you are! Smile I think that's really cool!  BTW, do you discuss this when you aren't online?
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: June 23, 2005, 10:11:51 PM »

Ok guys..if there was a kidnapping and ransom demand, the Holloways would come up with the money. If they didn't have it, there are people in US that would come up with it. I can't see Beth sitting by and waiting on the police to give her an okay. She'd give em the money.
Not only that if the police didn't act on something like this, they only increase that chance that someone does run scared and get rid of Natalee -- then they could just hang it on Joran VDS for sure.

Greta's teaser is "did something come up in conversation between BTH and VDS that led to his arrest? then cat food comm.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: June 23, 2005, 10:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "kuaitzu"
If there was a ransom demand...would be be able to know? I don't think we would in hopes of keeping her alive. Kidnappings with ransoms would be better kept under the wraps especially since Natalee's disappearance is kept in the media 24/7.

Keep in mind the "reward for safe return of Natalee" just doubled in the last couple of days??? From $75K to $150K

Since kidnapping for ransom has been my theory for a long while here, even though Beth did say publicly that *she* had not gotten a ransom demand, I'll quietly say a couple of things.

Key Man Insurance
Kidnapping Rider for Foreign Countries
Private Negotitations by Insurance Company Consultant

Is this your theory, or is it something you know is currently happening?
Lausa
Scared Monkey

!
« Reply #625 on: June 23, 2005, 10:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
For the DUTCHIES OUT HERE

Bendex, I hope by the time I read the next three pages you will have translated for the AMERICANS out here.  Please?  Thanks, if you already have.  I can barely keep up tonight.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 23, 2005, 10:13:17 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "gaijin"
does anybody  buy into the premise that was presented this mgn by a poster that Joren was "simply" the pimp..in that he lured and entrapped young women in order to secure them for HIS FATHER...who turns out to be the primary predator?...or is that all just too fantastic to beleive....in what is already an unbeleivable story....

Honestly, at this point in time, I would believe anything.  Nothing seems out of the realm of possibility.

i would not go there.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: June 23, 2005, 10:13:29 PM »

does anybody  buy into the premise that was presented this mgn by a poster that Joren was "simply" the pimp..in that he lured and entrapped young women in order to secure them for HIS FATHER...who turns out to be the primary predator?...or is that all just too fantastic to beleive....in what is already an unbeleivable story....

i had several good looks at mama vds and no anything is possible.....their buddies, but would he get girls? that would basically mean helping his dad cheat on his mother...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: June 23, 2005, 10:13:31 PM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Quote from: "RB"

I am sooo lucky Smile

Yes, you are! Smile I think that's really cool!  BTW, do you discuss this when you aren't online?

That's a trick question, isn't it? Smile We kinda do...
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 23, 2005, 10:13:41 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK..I just had to say this...just had an argument with my hubby...not pretty...guess why? SM website....LOL.....
And I quote, " YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF"

His point?? LOL

at least your husband is still talking to you...

Mine just laughs at me. I'm stressing because I have to be on a plane for 6 hours tomorrow and I'm sure this case will break while I'm out of touch with the Monkeys! Rolling Eyes
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: June 23, 2005, 10:13:45 PM »

Quote from: "harleymom"
Could the kidnapping not be one for ransom but to sell her to the brothels or another island?

Or maybe Lorenzo just wants to keep her.  Is'nt he supposed to be crazy?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 23, 2005, 10:13:56 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Arubagirl...

I believe it was already asked, so excuse me for forgetting lol, it would be hard to get someone off the island in a boat late at night? Is that what was said? I ask because I have read many places that Lorenzo van Rijn, had a speed boat.

monkeys to work:  can we get the correct last name of lorenzo and gin up a dossier on him?  we established that he is son of a vw dealer whose father suicided who has a few houses one all painted up with a basement.  we ad some tickle too i thought.  did we have a pic?

I will do another search.. I could not find him on tickle when I did an extensive friend tree.

I do want to add something... these suspects involved have close friends from everywhere...close ones...wonder if someone in the friend tree might be worth looking at... especially if the story I read about Lorenzo having a speedboat... let me go look for that story
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "Rob"
so bht, also kinda made it seem as if she was implying that the jvds and crew either gave natalee to someone or she was forcible taken by others, anyone else get that?
Yup, gave me the chills.

I say we storm Aruba...

jk

Makes ya long for an old school Texas posse Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:10 PM »

This is not racial I swear.

His mom talks just like he writes english in the email.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:24 PM »

Does Beth Holloway Twitty have an official email address?  One that is for sure hers?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:25 PM »

And so it goes again...I have mentioned a couple of times, as have a few others, the fact that on one of Joren's websites he claimed to be a pimp!  I thought that was an extremely odd way for a 17 yr old boy to describe himself.  (Especially when we're now told he's an athlete, honor student, and more.)  

Most people think it was just misusing a term which for some odd reason is quite popular with the teens these days.  Personally, I'm around some teenagers who would NEVER describe themselves that way, but whatever...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:42 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Ok guys..if there was a kidnapping and ransom demand, the Holloways would come up with the money. If they didn't have it, there are people in US that would come up with it. I can't see Beth sitting by and waiting on the police to give her an okay. She'd give em the money.
Not only that if the police didn't act on something like this, they only increase that chance that someone does run scared and get rid of Natalee -- then they could just hang it on Joran VDS for sure.

Greta's teaser is "did something come up in conversation between BTH and VDS that led to his arrest? then cat food comm.

I wonder if something in conversation did lead to arrest..and what did Beth mean when she said.."I did it..i did it again"

"God dont like ugly"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:51 PM »

Key Man Insurance
Kidnapping Rider for Foreign Countries
Private Negotitations by Insurance Company Consultant

This would be the Kroll O'Gara/AIG scenario I painted a while back.  That happens repeatedly in Mexico City....
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: June 23, 2005, 10:14:52 PM »

Once again..story matches the email WW posted.  Deepak working.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 23, 2005, 10:15:01 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
This was a very different interview.  It wasn't just wishful thinking on Beth's part. Even though she did say her daughter could have been murdered...she said there were several more arrests she thought would happen.  She went into her normal "Natalee's still alive" mantra...

THEN...he asked her who the several others were?  She said she did not want to say. Then he asked her point blank "Do you think they are the one's holding her somewhere?" and she definately said "yes".....

It wasn't a wishful thinking statement.  It was a whole different direction!!!

Maybe she was tired, delirious or out of it...but, she clearly made these statements.

Unbelievable....I need to find a transcript.

Nancy - My thoughts are that Beth knows that the only scenario where Natalee could be alive involves other people.  I would be more optimistic about Beth's interview if not for the fact that Dave Holloway surely has the same info, and he just said "There's a small chance," about the possibility of Natalee being alive.

I hope to be proven wrong!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.