May 21, 2024, 08:03:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 373599 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: August 18, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

I wonder if Casey not having a license thing could have something to do with the team effort at a cover-up.....?

Maybe they feel some responsibility if what happened to Caylee might have been related to Casey driving.

she'll tell you she has a license, it's just missing from her purse. Check it out you'll see that DMV database it wrong.

lol good one

funny part is you are probably right!!!

Now we know why the car is in George's name. Did they have to pay car insurance on her then...they could not have. Now THAT is scary!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1621 on: August 18, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »

I wonder if Casey not having a license thing could have something to do with the team effort at a cover-up.....?

Maybe they feel some responsibility if what happened to Caylee might have been related to Casey driving.

she'll tell you she has a license, it's just missing from her purse. Check it out you'll see that DMV database it wrong.

That is too FUNNY

Or, Cindy washed her real license by mistake

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: August 18, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

Tonight, Dana Welcomes:

* Joseph Jordan, Board member with S.A.V.E. Kaylee (Save Abuse Victims
Everywhere) and momsforjustice.org. He and other bloggers have been
searching for Caylee Anthony

* Wendy Murphy, former District Attorney, Law Professor, Sex Crimes
expert and author of the book And Justice For Some: An Expose of the
Lawyers and Judges Who let Dangerous Criminals Go Free discussing her
perspective on the Anthony case.

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: August 18, 2008, 02:44:52 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/parents_concerned_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Old report:

Parents Concerned Over Casey Anthony's Emotional State
Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:24:04 PM

View Larger
Additional Information
Central Florida CrimeLine
ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.

He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.

Casey attended Colonial High School.

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

Why would a 22yr old with a small child only have a learners permit?  Also, if this is true then her family was allowing her to drive around WITH Caylee illegally

Casey had a seizure earlier in the year.....do we know if she has a hx of seizures that might have kept her from getting a driver's license in the past?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: August 18, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/parents_concerned_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information
ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.

He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

Why would a 22yr old with a small child only have a learners permit?  Also, if this is true then her family was allowing her to drive around WITH Caylee illegally

Casey had a seizure earlier in the year.....do we know if she has a hx of seizures that might have kept her from getting a driver's license in the past?

Don't you have to be with a licensed driver when you have just a learners permit?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: August 18, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

Seeme - I haven't seen any information on the cause of Casey's seizures.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: August 18, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information

you know what's sad? I have serious doubts that she had a seizure...just wonder if it was a ploy to get attention.

That is what happend when you are a pathological liar! Like the boy who cried wolf!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: August 18, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »

http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/teendriv.html

With your Learner’s License, you may:

Only drive during daylight hours during the first three months and until 10 p.m. thereafter, always with a licensed driver who is at least 21 years old and occupies the front passenger seat.

Operator’s License (16 and 17 year old) - To earn an operator’s license, you must be at least 16 years old AND have held a learner’s license for at least one year without any traffic convictions.

You must provide:

A Florida Learner’s License or a license from another jurisdiction.
Parent or guardian certification that you have at least 50 hours of behind the wheel driving experience, of which 10 hours must be at night.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: August 18, 2008, 02:50:25 PM »

I only know of a few types of seizures.

Grand Mal

Epileptic

and

Caesar salad, I love those things with croûtons and chicken.

wonder which one Casey had?

if it happened at Olive Garden, I have my guess.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: August 18, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information

Don't you have to be with a licensed driver when you have just a learners permit?

I don't know Florida's laws on that. But in SC you can drive alone during hours of day light on a permit. So, it is possible.

Why does everything in this case seem to end with..... "It's possible"??????

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: August 18, 2008, 02:52:01 PM »

Now Garrison, the ACTOR who is "giving the Anthonys their life back", claims that there have been four sightings of Caylee, one as recently as last night.

WHATEVER....

I had a dream last night...

I saw 2 cinder blocks, rope, a canoe, Larry Garrison, and a pink bracelet.

Then my cat crawled up on my chest

and woke me up with his fish breath.

I missed out on how it ended.
                                                              ++++++++That was me Carpe, sorry!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: August 18, 2008, 02:53:29 PM »

I only know of a few types of seizures.

Grand Mal

Epileptic

and

Caesar salad, I love those things with croûtons and chicken.

wonder which one Casey had?

if it happened at Olive Garden, I have my guess.

Rob, very good.

Please add for the entire Anthony family.........

Search and Seizure

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: August 18, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information

you know what's sad? I have serious doubts that she had a seizure...just wonder if it was a ploy to get attention.

That is what happend when you are a pathological liar! Like the boy who cried wolf!!

Let me get this straight.....Anthony's "thought " Casey had a job for what, 3-4 years now....but had no driver's lic???
So Grampa watches Casey leave with Cayee on June 16th (just a normal day) to drive to work?

Grampa is an ex-cop....according to Florida DMV you must have a licensed driver in the front seat over 21 years old when driving on learners permit..Does anyone know how long she has had her permit?  Did she tell her parents she passed her test?

Only drive during daylight hours during the first three months and until 10 p.m. thereafter, always with a licensed driver who is at least 21 years old and occupies the front passenger seat.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: August 18, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »

Ouch, Rob!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: August 18, 2008, 02:58:49 PM »

Now Garrison, the ACTOR who is "giving the Anthonys their life back", claims that there have been four sightings of Caylee, one as recently as last night.

WHATEVER....

Even if he believed this stuff, as a professional (I say that loosely) spokesperson, he should have said "reported" sightings.

This is pathetically sad. A freakin' spokesperson perpetrating more lies and bull crap. They're all making this a circus. Every last one of them and it sickens me!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: August 18, 2008, 02:58:59 PM »

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information

Let me get this straight.....Anthony's "thought " Casey had a job for what, 3-4 years now....but had no driver's lic???
So Grampa watches Casey leave with Cayee on June 16th (just a normal day) to drive to work?

Grampa is an ex-cop....according to Florida DMV you must have a licensed driver in the front seat over 21 years old when driving on learners permit..Does anyone know how long she has had her permit?  Did she tell her parents she passed her test?

What a member of the Anthony family violating the law?!?!?!?!

It would seem you have sullied the good name of this family.

Why even the thought of breaking the law is said to bring on seizures at the Anthony home.

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: August 18, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »

22 years old with only a learner's permit suggests the license might have been taken away.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1637 on: August 18, 2008, 02:59:42 PM »

With your Operator’s License, you may:
16 years old – only drive between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., unless accompanied by a licensed driver who is at least 21 years old and occupies the front passenger seat, or you are traveling to or from work.
17 years old – only drive between 5 a.m. and 1 a.m., unless accompanied by a licensed driver who is at least 21 years old and occupies the front passenger seat, or you are traveling to or from work.

Furthermore, once you hit 18, I think you have to get your real license.

Casey is 22.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1638 on: August 18, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information

What a member of the Anthony family violating the law?!?!?!?!

It would seem you have sullied the good name of this family.

Why even the thought of breaking the law is said to bring on seizures at the Anthony home.

Peace Monkeys

Sullied the Anthony's good name!

That was funny.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: August 18, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »

WHATEVER....

Even if he believed this stuff, as a professional (I say that loosely) spokesperson, he should have said "reported" sightings.

This is pathetically sad. A freakin' spokesperson perpetrating more lies and bull crap. They're all making this a circus. Every last one of them and it sickens me!

mrskub, I have noticed something very nefarious is most of the high profile cases I have followed. There are always a lot of sightings due to a few reasons.

one - people are mistaken ,and as the justice dept has said and I posted about, the eye witness is the least reliable. Young kids often look alike..or have a similar features. i.e. blond hair and blue eyes. That could literally be anyone.

two - there are people who purposeful "pretend" they have sighted someone to keep the case in turmoil. They do this to protect people they think are innocent for a host of reasons. When a sighting is reported it keeps the cops from investigating other aspects and also raises questions in a trial - meaning - why didn't the cops follow up on that lead and it adds some confusion and a possibility of reasonable doubt.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.