May 05, 2024, 07:42:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 873619 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 16, 2012, 11:05:19 PM »

cw618, I don't have answers to your questions, but tonight I plotted Jessica's house (the grey roof in the following pic) to Chelsea Park, where she met friend(s) to walk together to school.

I am amazed how close the park is to her house.

Someone grabbed her in that short distance and no one saw?

I just can't fathom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: October 16, 2012, 11:20:21 PM »

I know what you mean Brandi, a neighbor speaking (on JVM or NG) about how close Chelsea Park was to where Jessica lived made me take a look at it too and I was surprised.

It's also surprising to map the walking distance to school.  It has been stated that the kids walk through the open space to school.  IIRC when I mapped it, the school is only about 4/10's of a mile from Chelsea Park if you're walking.

The 1.4 mile distance only comes up if you map the DRIVE to the school.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 17, 2012, 12:29:31 AM »

From the memorial service...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 17, 2012, 12:34:10 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 17, 2012, 12:37:47 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 17, 2012, 12:39:51 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 17, 2012, 12:48:17 AM »

From the slide show...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 17, 2012, 08:18:28 AM »

Thank you for posting the pictures TexasMom.  It's very, very sad to look at the pictures and know that so many of the people in them will be mourning her and learning to live without her in their life.     I've gone back several times and looked at the last pic you posted, of Jessica holding the dog.  She has a beautiful smile, and in that photo it goes all the way up to her eyes, if ya'll know what I mean.  She looked so happy!   And it just chokes me up to know that the little girl in the picture that's so happy and full of life was brutally murdered and dismembered.   
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:21:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 17, 2012, 09:17:51 AM »

Thank you texasmom for posting all those pictures.
The expressions on the faces -- oh sad!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #609 on: October 17, 2012, 10:15:07 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Every child should be able to walk to school.  It is so much fun to walk through the leaves when your a little ten year old. This SOB (culprit) took the innocence and fun out of a walk for the children, and, little Jessica's life.  God Bless Jessica. Sad

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

By NBC News staff

10/17/2012

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/17/14494468-everyones-little-girl-thousands-gather-to-mourn-slain-jessica-ridgeway?lite

Fear has since gripped the community, as police have cautioned that the killer may be in their midst.

Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt said the condition of the body police found last Wednesday could indicate an experienced killer.

“It’s someone who’s fully capable of doing something like this again,” Van Zandt said. 

“It could be your boss, it could be your friend, and, ultimately, it could be your family member,” FBI spokesman Dave Joly said.

an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 17, 2012, 12:36:34 PM »

it appeared to be a short distance that Jessica walked before being kidnapped. reminds me of how quickly Somer Thompson disappeared even while walking with other kids. she just ran ahead and seemed to vanish..

also, I am wondering if the little boy who normally walks to school with Jessica only was taken to school that morning by his dad  since he had waited extra time for Jessica and dad had to take him so he would not be late?  why oh why did they not call Jessica's home to see if she had left yet...may not have changed anything but it may have made a huge difference...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 17, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

thanks Brandi, i started looking again and realized i had the addy wrong in the link,
i turned the # around or typed it wrong i guess, when i did the other walk to pk
the other walk to pk
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13607.msg1541507#msg1541507

taking another walk to the pk

house and pk distance, about the same as in last post just going
in a N-S dir, instead of a S-N dir
http://goo.gl/maps/tJTM3

in front of house,im guessing Jessica crossed the st,to the sidewalk
http://goo.gl/maps/QOp3T

moore cir.
http://goo.gl/maps/Jy2pZ
can still see the house
http://goo.gl/maps/wqTBn

in the curve of the st.
http://goo.gl/maps/BEFZy
cant see the house to good
http://goo.gl/maps/qiuXs

you can see the pk and moore way st./ct.
http://goo.gl/maps/9nQ1E

the pk
http://goo.gl/maps/12HXU

notice moore cir. goes thru,and around to the other side of Jessica house
A.Jessica house
http://goo.gl/maps/LivtL

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 17, 2012, 01:38:38 PM »

The story changes?

FIRST STORY

Police seek help in finding Westminster girl
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 11:47 am
Updated: 11:58 am, Sat Oct 6, 2012.

Westminster Police Department is conducting a widespread search and asking for the public's help in finding Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl who was last seen walking to school Friday morning.

Westminster Police Department spokesman Trevor Materasso said Ridgeway was last seen by her mother around 8:30 a.m. walking down the driveway of her home on West 107th Avenue and Moore Street.

Materasso said Ridgeway and her friends normally meet three blocks away at Chelsea Park and walk another 1.3 miles to Witt Elementary School, but on that morning, friends said she never showed up.

<snipped>

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/adams_county/police-seek-help-in-finding-westminster-girl/article_d9d92eca-0fdd-11e2-949d-0019bb2963f4.html

SECOND STORY

Police moved quickly in first hours of search for Jessica Ridgeway
Posted:   10/12/2012 11:39:35 PM MDT
Updated:   10/12/2012 11:39:39 PM MDT

<snipped>

That morning, Jessica had called a neighbor boy at 8:25 a.m., asking whether he would be walking to school that day.  The two usually walked down Moore Street and through an open space every morning to Witt Elementary. ...

At 8:40 — 10 minutes before the school bell rings — Jessica had not arrived. The boy climbed into a car with his father and headed to school, according to dispatch tapes from Westminster police.

<snipped>

Police first went to the family home. Officers went to Witt Elementary. They found the boy who usually walks with Jessica — who at first told officers that he had walked with her that day and saw her enter the school building. He later realized that he had mixed up the days.

http://www.timescall.com/news/ci_21762928/police-moved-quickly-first-hours-search-jessica-ridgeway

Sarah Ridgeway words in the family interview reflect the "meeting Jeremy" account.  Where does Jeremy live?

Janet

++++

The Mile-and-a-Half Walk

Full Video: Family of Jessica Ridgeway makes first public statement
Posted on: 3:40 pm, October 9, 2012

<snipped>

The family also described the community from which Jessica was taken. They called it a safe place — one so safe, in fact, that most of the children in the neighborhood made the mile-and-a-half walk to Witt Elementary School together every morning.

<snipped>

Video:
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: October 17, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »

If Jessica's 8:25 AM telephone contact with with Jeremy has been officially validated and ... if Sarah's 8:30 AM observation of Jessica leaving the home reflects the truth ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuant of justice ... was Jeremy's father investigated and ruled out as as a persons of interest.  Did he submit to a polygraph?  Was his home, vechicle and property searched?

Think about it.

1. The father's failure to contact Jessica's mother when her daughter failed to arrive at his home to meet up with his son.

2.  The father's lack of concern for a 10 year old little girl who would be forced to walk alone for well over a mile to school when he made the decision to drive his son to school.

3. Jeremy's confusion regarding the happenings of the morning of October 5th ... happenings encompassing Jessica.

4. The story changes.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 17, 2012, 01:54:03 PM »

QUESTIONS THAT DEMAND ANSWERS

1.  Why was the backpack was not an issue until it was discovered?

2.  Why did the original Amber Alert/Missing Person Report not mention the backpack ... not described the backpack?

3.  Could it be that the backpack was planted as an afterthought to further a false impression that Jessica had left her home on the morning of October 5th to meet up with "friends at the park" or meet up with "Jeremy at his home"?

4.  Why did a second story emerge regarding the alleged movements of Jessica on the morning of October 5th?

5.  Could it be that stuff is going on behind the scenes in the investigation ... stuff that implies those closest to Jessica have not been ruled out as persons of interest?  Interrogations?  Searches?  Polygraphs?

6. Considering there is no reported word from Grandma and Auntie who allegedly lived with Sarah and Jessica ... no reported word regarding the last they last saw Jessica ... could it be that Jessica had been left alone in the home while her mother was at work?

7. Considering Sarah has a 10 year old daughter who God had entrusted to her care/protection ... why would she not have her cell on the night table turned on should the school try to contact her for ANY reason?

8. Could it be that Sarah did not have contact with her daughter upon arriving home from the nightshift and ... she is withholding the truth in regards to involvement or knowledge encompassing the demise of her daughter?

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 17, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/The-Search-for-Jessica-Ridgeways-Killer--174570961.html

Posted: Wed 7:05 AM, Oct 17, 2012
The Search for Jessica Ridgeway's Killer

Westminster Police tell 11 News they are working harder than ever to find the suspect responsible for the death of Jessica Ridgeway.

Westminster Police say they are still accepting tips and they are working feverishly to go through the hundreds of tips and potential suspect information they have.

Right now details of those tips have not been released, but a retired FBI agent shared his experience with our sister station KCNC in Denver.

“They may have no suspects,” said Kenneth Lanning, a retired FBI behavior analyst who is now a consultant specializing in crimes against children. “But likely at this point, they have so many suspects and now they’re trying to sort through them.”
 ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 17, 2012, 02:00:27 PM »

BOTTOM LINE

If Sarah's account regarding the happenings on the morning of October 5th reflects the truth and ... if the account related by Jeremy's father reflects the truth ... the implication is that both these adults failed Jessica her big time.  Jessica was a 10 year old little girl and she was a treasure ... a treasure worthy of protecting.  Think about it. Would anybody leave a $100.00 bill unattended on a sidewalk for even one minute?

The h--- that a little girl named Jessica experienced is my ONLY focus and ... I am so angry.  It did not have to happen.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 17, 2012, 02:23:38 PM »

The words of Jessica's close friend Beverly Sternburg touched my heart.  I wish I possessed her grace ... her abillity to accept what is but ...

Janet

+++++

Posted: Tue 9:39 PM, Oct 16, 2012
Updated: Tue 9:56 PM, Oct 16, 2012
Thousands Pay Tribute To Jessica Ridgeway

<snipped>

Hundreds of friends, family, and strangers were filled with mixed emotions as they celebrated her life, and tried to make sense of a senseless act.

"I cannot help but have joy and relief in my heart because she is safe and sound in a place where no one can ever hurt her. While I would love to have her here with us to watch another softball game, heaven is the only other place I would want her to be,” said Jessica’s close friend Beverly Sternburg.

<snipped>

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/Thousands-Pay-Tribute-To-Jessica-Ridgeway-174514191.html

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: October 17, 2012, 02:28:03 PM »

The story changes?

FIRST STORY

Police seek help in finding Westminster girl
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 11:47 am
Updated: 11:58 am, Sat Oct 6, 2012.

Westminster Police Department is conducting a widespread search and asking for the public's help in finding Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl who was last seen walking to school Friday morning.

Westminster Police Department spokesman Trevor Materasso said Ridgeway was last seen by her mother around 8:30 a.m. walking down the driveway of her home on West 107th Avenue and Moore Street.

Materasso said Ridgeway and her friends normally meet three blocks away at Chelsea Park and walk another 1.3 miles to Witt Elementary School, but on that morning, friends said she never showed up.

<snipped>

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/adams_county/police-seek-help-in-finding-westminster-girl/article_d9d92eca-0fdd-11e2-949d-0019bb2963f4.html

SECOND STORY

Police moved quickly in first hours of search for Jessica Ridgeway
Posted:   10/12/2012 11:39:35 PM MDT
Updated:   10/12/2012 11:39:39 PM MDT

<snipped>

That morning, Jessica had called a neighbor boy at 8:25 a.m., asking whether he would be walking to school that day.  The two usually walked down Moore Street and through an open space every morning to Witt Elementary. ...

At 8:40 — 10 minutes before the school bell rings — Jessica had not arrived. The boy climbed into a car with his father and headed to school, according to dispatch tapes from Westminster police.

<snipped>

Police first went to the family home. Officers went to Witt Elementary. They found the boy who usually walks with Jessica — who at first told officers that he had walked with her that day and saw her enter the school building. He later realized that he had mixed up the days.

http://www.timescall.com/news/ci_21762928/police-moved-quickly-first-hours-search-jessica-ridgeway

Sarah Ridgeway words in the family interview reflect the "meeting Jeremy" account.  Where does Jeremy live?

Janet

++++

The Mile-and-a-Half Walk

Full Video: Family of Jessica Ridgeway makes first public statement
Posted on: 3:40 pm, October 9, 2012

<snipped>

The family also described the community from which Jessica was taken. They called it a safe place — one so safe, in fact, that most of the children in the neighborhood made the mile-and-a-half walk to Witt Elementary School together every morning.

<snipped>

Video:
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

I think that is poor reporting.  From what I remember her mother never stated the length of the walk, only that the kids met at the park.  I believe the reporter google mapped it and came up with the distance.

The walk to the school consisted of a shortcut/path going from the park to the school and was far less than the mile plus that has been quoted.  On Nancy Grace's show it was shown that the walk from the park to the school was a quarter mile.

At the 19 second mark in this video from Nancy Grace you will see that it is three blocks from her house to the park then another .25 mile taking the path (not the road) to the school.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/10/10/new-searches-underway-missing-10-year-old

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: October 17, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »

QUESTIONS THAT DEMAND ANSWERS

3.  Could it be that the backpack was planted as an afterthought to further a false impression that Jessica had left her home on the morning of October 5th to meet up with "friends at the park" or meet up with "Jeremy at his home"?

8. Could it be that Sarah did not have contact with her daughter upon arriving home from the nightshift and ... she is withholding the truth in regards to involvement or knowledge encompassing the demise of her daughter?

If these two things were true wouldn't Jeremy and his father have come forward to dispute that Jessica actually had a phone conversation with the boy at 8:25 am that morning?

In other words, Sarah's story is supported by the fact that the little boy did talk to her that morning on the phone so we know at 8:25 am Jessica was still alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.