May 15, 2024, 10:46:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 324429 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #220 on: October 01, 2008, 06:57:55 AM »

Ryan Pieters description is wrong.

According to Marga Domingo, the lawyer for Ryan Pieters, it is true that a description of the kidnapper Bonairiaanse guard of Marlies van der Kouw has given no side with the appearance and clothing of the arrested P. Furthermore, the police even after a week research and interviews with still no hard evidence that indicates involvement of Ryan in the disappearance of the Netherlands in Bonaire.

'He said not to have done and the woman absolutely no notice. On the basis of what is there now, I expect that he is free man again on Friday. I am also still no self-incriminatory fact in the dossier came from,''the lawyer.

The guard by the kidnapping of the still-free rail Marlies has seen, said that the man a black jacket and black jeans wore. 'My client was wearing that night a three-quarters blue jeans and a tight white-blue shirt.

He is also not as 1.80 meters is said and did not curl back of his neck. He wore his hair in and contribute vlechtjes with a Dreadlock or Maton, as it is called here. He declares that he is certainly not on the abduction site has been.''

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #221 on: October 01, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »

Friend: Ryan came home muddy
By PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - The girlfriend of Ryan P. By the police stated that Ryan P. in the night Marlies van der Kouw was kidnapped 'under the mud and    overset "came home.

The spot on Bonaire where Marlies van der Kouw disappeared.
According to Ryans' lawyer Marga Domingo reading this Ryan denying the force. Ryans mother also rejected the story 'of that friend which is not bad. "
Ryan voted against Domingo said that he hopes "that the case be resolved quickly."

On Bonaire begins to feel that the police have the wrong man to deal with the day to grow. The first few days after his arrest loot Elden rumors and accusations to his address overlapping in the local media and on the streets, many of the rumors now appear to be invalidated, save the doubt again.
Ryan P. is in "all restrictions stated in the cell in Rincon. He may no contact with the outside world. Even his mother has still not spoken to him. 'The police has asked whether I want to see him, but they must fetch me, because they have my car confiscated for investigation,''said Maria Virginia Pietersz.

Domingo visit her client daily. ,, I find him a good client in the handling.''Although Domingo assumes that Ryan released Friday, they keep in mind that the bankruptcy judge him eight days may hold because of the seriousness of the case and shocked Bonairiaanse right feeling in the society. At this moment in Curaçao secured DNA traces examined. Domingo:,, that usually lasts very long on Bonaire, but they might make in this serious matter what speed.''

Domingo also defends the man who last week tried the 8-year-old daughter of the well-known in the Netherlands Wout of Kouwen on Bonaire to abduct.

Despite the almost identical surnames (Marlies Van der Kouw, Van Kouwen), the fact that he is a blond 17-year-old daughter live on the island has a losgeldeis for the Marlies kidnapped by Wout of Kouwen came in by phone and the fact that Van Kouwen a large well-known in the underworld, Domingo believes that the attempted abduction by her other client related to a possible mistaken identity.

`A man who wanted to abduct girl of eight is not mentally capable, for example, to demand ransom.''The search for Marlies goes unabated in the coming days.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #222 on: October 01, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 01, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »

Friend: Ryan came home muddy
By PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - The girlfriend of Ryan P. By the police stated that Ryan P. in the night Marlies van der Kouw was kidnapped 'under the mud and    overset "came home.

The spot on Bonaire where Marlies van der Kouw disappeared.
According to Ryans' lawyer Marga Domingo reading this Ryan denying the force. Ryans mother also rejected the story 'of that friend which is not bad. "
Ryan voted against Domingo said that he hopes "that the case be resolved quickly."

On Bonaire begins to feel that the police have the wrong man to deal with the day to grow. The first few days after his arrest loot Elden rumors and accusations to his address overlapping in the local media and on the streets, many of the rumors now appear to be invalidated, save the doubt again.
Ryan P. is in "all restrictions stated in the cell in Rincon. He may no contact with the outside world. Even his mother has still not spoken to him. 'The police has asked whether I want to see him, but they must fetch me, because they have my car confiscated for investigation,''said Maria Virginia Pietersz.

Domingo visit her client daily. ,, I find him a good client in the handling.''Although Domingo assumes that Ryan released Friday, they keep in mind that the bankruptcy judge him eight days may hold because of the seriousness of the case and shocked Bonairiaanse right feeling in the society. At this moment in Curaçao secured DNA traces examined. Domingo:,, that usually lasts very long on Bonaire, but they might make in this serious matter what speed.''

Domingo also defends the man who last week tried the 8-year-old daughter of the well-known in the Netherlands Wout of Kouwen on Bonaire to abduct.

Despite the almost identical surnames (Marlies Van der Kouw, Van Kouwen), the fact that he is a blond 17-year-old daughter live on the island has a losgeldeis for the Marlies kidnapped by Wout of Kouwen came in by phone and the fact that Van Kouwen a large well-known in the underworld, Domingo believes that the attempted abduction by her other client related to a possible mistaken identity.

`A man who wanted to abduct girl of eight is not mentally capable, for example, to demand ransom.''The search for Marlies goes unabated in the coming days.

Do you have a source so i can read them in Dutch or in good English??
Thanks for all your work on these cases Johan!

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #224 on: October 01, 2008, 01:56:55 PM »

i use the google translator but the quality is somethimes very bad /worthless

dutch

Vriendin: Ryan kwam bemodderd thuis
Door PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - De vriendin van Ryan P. heeft bij de politie verklaard dat Ryan P. in de nacht dat Marlies van der Kouwe werd ontvoerd ‘onder de modder en in de war’ thuiskwam.

Het Café dat Marlies regelmatig bezocht. FOTO ANP
1 / 6 volgende
Volgens Ryans’ advocaat Marga Domingo ontkent Ryan deze lezing met kracht. Ook Ryans moeder verwerpt het verhaal ‘van die vriendin die niet deugt’.
Ryan heeft tegen Domingo gezegd dat hij hoopt ‘dat de zaak snel wordt opgelost’.

Op Bonaire begint het gevoel dat de politie de verkeerde man heeft te pakken met de dag te groeien. De eerste dagen na zijn aanhouding buitelden geruchten en beschuldigingen aan zijn adres over elkaar heen in de lokale media en op straat, nu veel van de geruchten ontkracht lijken te worden, slaat de twijfel toe.
Ryan P. zit in ‘alle beperkingen’ vast in de cel in Rincon. Hij mag geen enkel contact met de buitenwereld hebben. Ook zijn moeder heeft hem nog steeds niet gesproken. ,,De politie heeft wel gevraagd of ik hem wil zien, maar dan moeten ze mij wel ophalen, want ze hebben mijn auto in beslag genomen voor onderzoek,’’ aldus Virginia Maria Pietersz.

Domingo bezoekt haar cliënt dagelijks. ,,Ik vind hem een prettige cliënt in de omgang.’’ Alhoewel Domingo ervan uitgaat dat Ryan vrijdag vrijkomt, houdt ze er wel rekening mee dat de rechter commissaris hem toch nog acht dagen vast kan houden wegens de ernst van de zaak en het geschokte rechtsgevoel in de Bonairiaanse samenleving. Op dit moment worden op Curaçao veilig gestelde DNA-sporen onderzocht. Domingo: ,,Meestal duurt dat op Bonaire erg lang, maar misschien maken ze in deze ernstige zaak wat meer vaart.''

Domingo verdedigt ook de man die vorige week probeerde het 8-jarige dochtertje van de in Nederland zeer bekende Wout van Kouwen op Bonaire te ontvoeren.

Ondanks de bijna gelijkluidende achternamen (Marlies Van der Kouwe, Van Kouwen), het gegeven dat hij een blonde 17-jarige dochter op het eiland heeft wonen, een losgeldeis die voor de ontvoerde Marlies bij Wout van Kouwen binnenkwam per telefoon én het gegeven dat Van Kouwen een grote bekende is in de onderwereld, gelooft Domingo niet dat de poging tot ontvoering door haar andere cliënt verband houdt met een mogelijke persoonsverwisseling.

,,De man die het meisje van acht wilde ontvoeren is absoluut niet mentaal in staat om bijvoorbeeld losgeld te eisen.’’ De zoektocht naar Marlies gaat ook de komende dagen onverminderd voort.

K9-Chaser
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: October 01, 2008, 09:43:45 PM »

'Kidnapping suspect description is not true'
By PETER DE KNEGT
KRALENDIJK - The description that Bonairiaanse a guard of the kidnapper of Marlies van der Kouwe has given no right of way with the appearance and clothing of the arrested P.

The investigation team is looking for this model beachbag

Furthermore, the police even after a week research and interviews with still no hard evidence that indicates involvement of P. in the disappearance of the Netherlands in Bonaire.

That explains MacKenzie Domingo, the lawyer of P. in a conversation with the AD on Bonaire. It is the first time that the outside lawyer to occur on her 'completely negative' client.

'He said not to have done and the woman absolutely no notice. On the basis of what is there now, I expect that he is free man again on Friday. I am also still no self-incriminatory fact in the dossier came from,''the lawyer.

The guard by the kidnapping of the still-free rail Marlies has seen, said that the man a black jacket and black jeans wore. 'My client was wearing that night a three-quarters blue jeans and a tight white-blue shirt.

He is also not as 1.80 meters is said and did not curl back of his neck. He wore his hair in and contribute vlechtjes with a Dreadlock or Maton, as it is called here. He declares that he is certainly not on the abduction site has been.''

Leusden derived from the Marlies van der Kouwe, which ran on Bonaire internship, since September 22 trace.

'All lies about Ryan'

"He would not go after the woman disappeared in the weekend? Nonsense. He's just come out bread and I got him Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to his job at the Plaza Hotel brought to 7.50 pm.''

The mother of Ryan P. , Virginia, believes in the sacred innocence of her son and rejects all "lies and fabrication" that about him doing the rounds on the island. In her small, full of family photos decorate the house in Kaya Amazon follows them throughout the day radio, television and newspapers.

'There is nothing of. My son Monday last week would have bought petrol in a jerry can to Mrs burning? Nonsense! I stood with my car stopped and got him to call for petrol. That is the story.''

,, My car, which has been seized for investigation, would be used to hide the body? Nonsense! The night that the woman disappeared, had another son, who works as a security guard from 22.00 am to 6.00 pm my car.''

And so choking according to the mother and the lawyer of the myths around Ryan. ,, A colleague explains to him three times Wednesday that he would have given, because he was nervous in connection with the kidnapping. My client is stomach and patient swallows pills in combination with chemical paint made him nauseous,''says Domingo.

Ryan does not have a watertight alibi for that Saturday night. ,, Or at 1.30 pm he was already at home or at the steps, he does not know exactly, but he was certainly not the place where she was abducted.''According to his mother and a brother Ryan behaved normally after that Saturday night. 'He just came to visit Sunday morning. He was always just as happy. Until Thursday he will by the police was dragged from the car.''

Does anyone know if regarding the person-of-interest named above, if a K9 worked this person's scent at the place where Ms van der Kouwe was last seen?  If so, IF his scent was there and followed, along with also working Marlies scent, the two trails would be the same (if he indeed had something to do with Ms. van der Kouwe's disappearance).  If it was NOT him, then there would be a negative indication given in that area.  The same thing could be done for the person-of-interest's vehicle ... it could be checked for Ms. van der Kouwe's scent (if she was put in his vehicle, or taken in his home, or the scooter, etc.)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »

Research Bonaire
The investigation into the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw on Bonaire are precious hours lost. Chief Constable John Schagen Bonairiaanse the police would not be satisfied with the way the abduction of Marlies van der Kouw is addressed in the first hours after the reporting of the facts by the eyewitnesses. The police estimated the case initially not serious enough.
PVV also wonders why the start of the investigation so slowly and why there came only after a half day started with the detection action. The PVV, through Hero Brinkman, the State Secretary of Kingdom Relations asked for an explanation on this.

Hero Brinkman

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=7981026

Hero Brinkman was guest on a Dutch talkshow.
he worries this case might go the same way as Natalee's because of the corruption and incompetence on the islands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #227 on: October 01, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »

Thanks for all of your posts Johan!  Great work!

Yes, this case is seeming "all too familiar" reminds me far too much of Natalee's case.

So much pain for yet another family without answers!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2008, 04:32:54 AM »

Rayan Pieters wanted to wash  his clothes directly that night
by John van den Heuvel and Bert Huisjes

KRALENDIJK (Bonaire) - Police and Justice on Bonaire rapidly gathering evidence that the prime suspect Rayan Pieters involved in the disappearance of the Dutch Marlies van der Kouw.
It has rechercheteam clothes seized from the suspect in the homes of his 16-year-old girlfriend Shanti. She said that her friend in the night of the called KidNap "muddy" came home. He was also very upset.

They said earlier that he is a part of the evening and night not to her. The 16-year-old girlfriend has further stated that the suspect on Sunday "immediately wanted to wash the clothes." Forensic investigators yesterday immediately secured these clothes. They hope that perhaps traces can be found.

Also, the car of his cousin Rayen, a dark blue Toyota Starlet, for research welcomed. This is examined for forensic traces of the Dutch apothekersassistente. The police are looking for all-day trip to a black or dark car.

The police also gathered statements by colleagues of the accused, who are also working at the Plaza Hotel. Also, the resulting picture shows that after the disappearance Rayan an extremely tense and confused impression made. So he would during the day on several occasions have run on it.

In the 16-year-old girlfriend search is performed, as with the niece, Rayan mother and his uncle and aunt. The mother of Pieters has been firmly behind her son approval. Her son would have been sick of the medication he swallowed. A jerry can with gasoline that he testify Monday - "totally upset" - purchased, according to its intended for her car.

The police yesterday the niece of Rayan Pieters heard, and her home searched. This Rayen Trinidat rode during the arrest with Rayan in the car of the 16-year-old girlfriend. Furthermore, the car of the mother, a red pick-uptruck subject to investigation. According to her he is innocent of these called KidNap, but also the earlier sexual crimes for which he appealed convicted. The girlfriend of her son called it "crazy". According to her was her son precisely nothing to note. The lawyer Rayan Pieters said yesterday that he is convinced that the main suspect is released tomorrow.

For Case

Justice will ask to extend his detention, given the progress in the investigation. On the small island was again yesterday at various places to Marlies van der Kouw searched but without result.

DUTCH/
Rayan Pieters wilde kleren direct wassen
door John van den Heuvel en Bert Huisjes

KRALENDIJK (Bonaire) -  Politie en justitie op Bonaire vergaren in hoog tempo aanwijzingen dat de hoofdverdachte Rayan Pieters betrokken is bij de verdwijning van de Nederlandse Marlies van der Kouwe.
Het rechercheteam heeft kleren in beslag genomen van de verdachte in de woning van zijn 16-jarige vriendin Shanti. Zij heeft verklaard dat haar vriend in de nacht van de kidnap "bemodderd" thuiskwam. Ook was hij erg van streek.

Zij stelde eerder al dat hij een deel van de avond en nacht niet bij haar was. De 16-jarige vriendin heeft verder verklaard dat de verdachte op zondag "direct de kleren wilde wassen". Forensische onderzoekers hebben gisteren onmiddellijk deze kleren veiliggesteld. Zij hopen dat wellicht sporen kunnen worden gevonden.

Ook is de auto van zijn nicht Rayen, een donkerblauwe Toyota Starlet, voor onderzoek ingenomen. Deze is forensisch onderzocht op sporen van de Nederlandse apothekersassistente. De politie zoekt al dagen naar een zwarte of donkere auto.

De politie vergaarde ook verklaringen bij collega's van de verdachte, die eveneens werkzaam zijn bij het Plaza Hotel. Ook daaruit komt het beeld naar voren dat Rayan na de verdwijning een uiterst gespannen en verwarde indruk maakte. Zo zou hij gedurende de dag meermalen hebben lopen overgeven.

Bij de 16-jarige vriendin is huiszoeking verricht, net als bij de nicht, Rayans moeder en zijn oom en tante. De moeder van Pieters heeft zich inmiddels vierkant achter haar zoon geschaard. Haar zoon zou ziek zijn geweest van de medicijnen die hij slikt. Een jerrycan met benzine die hij volgens getuigen maandag - "geheel van streek" - kocht, zou volgens haar bestemd zijn voor haar auto.

De politie heeft gisteren de nicht van Rayan Pieters gehoord, en haar woning doorzocht. Deze Rayen Trinidat reed tijdens de arrestatie met Rayan in de auto van de 16-jarige vriendin. Verder is de auto van de moeder, een rode pick-uptruck, onderworpen aan onderzoek. Volgens haar is hij onschuldig aan deze kidnap, maar ook aan de eerdere zedenmisdrijven waarvoor hij tot in hoger beroep is veroordeeld. De vriendin van haar zoon noemt zij "gek". Volgens haar was aan haar zoon juist helemaal niets te merken. De advocaat van Rayan Pieters stelde gisteren dat hij ervan overtuigd is dat de hoofdverdachte morgen vrijkomt.

Voorarrest

Justitie zal overigens vragen zijn voorarrest te verlengen, gezien de vordering in het onderzoek. Op het kleine eiland werd gisteren opnieuw op verschillende plaatsen naar Marlies van der Kouwe gezocht maar zonder resultaat.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2008, 05:47:28 AM »

Research Bonaire
The investigation into the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw on Bonaire are precious hours lost. Chief Constable John Schagen Bonairiaanse the police would not be satisfied with the way the abduction of Marlies van der Kouw is addressed in the first hours after the reporting of the facts by the eyewitnesses. The police estimated the case initially not serious enough.
PVV also wonders why the start of the investigation so slowly and why there came only after a half day started with the detection action. The PVV, through Hero Brinkman, the State Secretary of Kingdom Relations asked for an explanation on this.

Hero Brinkman

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=7981026

Hero Brinkman was guest on a Dutch talkshow.
he worries this case might go the same way as Natalee's because of the corruption and incompetence on the islands.

Thanks caesu !!  Heavy stuff
Brinkmam is the only one i'v heard about this case and the corruption
on the Antillen (Aruba ,Bonaire etc .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2008, 07:38:25 AM »

Search for Marlies
Crime reporter will give a reaction Peter R. de Vries reaction  in the studio

Netwerk

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=9289

reporter is : Margje Fikse  why not RG   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #231 on: October 02, 2008, 09:32:36 AM »

Search for Marlies
Crime reporter will give a reaction Peter R. de Vries reaction  in the studio

Netwerk

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=9289

reporter is : Margje Fikse  why not RG   

this progg is this evening on the dutch TV

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 02, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »

Johan and Rob...a huge thanks to both of you for all the work you are doing on this...and for keeping us informed.....Both of you are MUCH APPRECIATED

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2008, 10:32:49 AM »

corruption on Bonaire

Hero Brinkman's rapport :

Bonaire
Ramon Booi Cito
Ramonicito Booi, UPB-party and statenlid for Bonaire is the chairman of the
Chamber of Commerce on Bonaire accused that he was surrounded by a
large number of people who absolutely can not function and who also deserve a lot of money,
while these people there is no right to. (B6)
Ramoncita Booi, the department Pieters Domain Lord of Bonaire and non-active put
because this during the elections on the list of the opposition has been thus may
Pieters said Booi, is not expected that this can work properly as a consultant
Directors College where he actively fought against it. (B15)
With regard to the further conduct and actions of Mr. Booi, we also refer to the
NOVA television broadcasts in February this year about corruption in the Antilles, where
Booi showed that voters approved of his accounts payable. He was not buying it
vote, because if he did not another it did and so he lost the vote
touched. Additionally, the whole so-called Black Book, published by the Bon Fundashon
Gobernashon Bonaire, dated October 24, 2007 with this note attached.
AIRPORT BONAIRE (source; General report. ECA)
Investments airport Bonaire - research March 1, 2007
- The preparation of the total investment was flawed
- The basis for decision-making was insufficient
- The (central) direction and coordination was insufficient and non-transparent
- Accountable by the College Board to Eilandsraad on implementation was
insufficient
- There are 1.7 million for unnecessary costs
- The orderliness and accountability were totally inadequate, the investments were
poorly monitored
- The transfer of land to 6667.000M2 BIA is illegal
- The agreement with the consortium of contractors has ensured that no
competition between suppliers and has unnecessarily dependent Island Area
of the consortium made
- With the exception of the investments by the Division of the Internal Expert
Department of Finance (SID) and implementing the Development Foundation
Netherlands Antilles Development (USONA) are financed is still uncertainty
about the legality and effectiveness.
OTHERS BONAIRE

155. The Bonaire Police used the police boat for racing and not for policing and
it brings swimmers and surfers at risk. (B1) Page 25

156. Captain jessandjason of Bonaire departs for unclear reasons, but gets
a job offered at government level, and is mentioned in passing that all of
Bonaire chief inspectors left a job at government level have been given.
(B2)
157. The College Board of Bonaire, the head of the Finance Genaro
Judge totally unfairly dismissed. This may until his retirement salary
Get to the bank. He also dismissed as director of a public-NV There is
he replaced by former gezaghebber Richard Hart, that made this work for
sum of 40,000 guilders per month (B3) (B4)
158. The College Board Bonaire sells a piece of land for 3.50 guilders per square
meters on an ex-politician of the UPB, and he sells that almost immediately by
5 guilders per square meter to a developer (B5)
159. The Land and Mortgage Being on Bonaire will receive 109,000 Euro from the Minister
Finance for the purchase of 2 cars. (B7)
160. In Bonaire, the PDB opposition party submitted a motion (which it did not
missed) gezaghebber which seeks an investigation into
the alleged violation of the laws and rules misappropriation by the
Deputy Burney Elhage and James Crown and the Executive Committee of the
Fundashon Wega Di Numbre Bonaire. (B14)
161. The Evaluation Commission law enforcement has also done research on the Police
Bonaire and found that the organization is deficient and the chief
Caesar was to the police because he had fired the management team. (B8)
162. The new Land Minister El Hage from Bonaire was surprised that he's account
his hotel room could not declare to the government and therefore flew daily and
down to Bonaire. (B9)
163. Dirksz Benito. the list of the party Bonairiaanse PRO is there
He accused that a Dominican firms by several people on Bonaire
has highlighted for more than $ 200,000 (B10)
164. Maria Goeloe, secretary and first-degree relative of deputy
Reginald Dort Alina of Bonaire get that lease on 10,000 square meters of land
where plans for tourism activities. This application is
priority treatment. (B11)
165. The island of Bonaire administration intends to delegate to Alina Yonchi Dort
Director appointed by the removal of refuse. (B12)
166. Herbert Piar, the director of the Fundashon Boneiriano by Cas
Audit offices accused of major fraud and use of the credit card of
the foundation for his own use. He has admitted this, but as demands for ransom
his departure half million guilders. He is dismissed by the court and get a
damages of 78,000 guilders assigned. (B13)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: October 02, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »

Johan and Rob...a huge thanks to both of you for all the work you are doing on this...and for keeping us informed.....Both of you are MUCH APPRECIATED

Hi ya Sunny...

I did speak to the authorities on Bonaire a few times this week, and I must tell you they are totally useless. They contradict their own statements in the Telegraph and have no idea what they are doing. TJ Ward was willing to go down there, but I was blocked by everyone on that island. I was blocked by the KLPD, the front desk help at the Plaza and the people in tourism. TJ tried to call a few times and he could get no where. They have an agenda and we have seen it before.

I just telling you the facts of the matter here - but - Marlies is not going to be found, nor will anyone really be held accountable. It's too late now. Something could have possibly been done in the first few days, but it's too late now. The stories are all changing and the suspect(s) will lie until the end. Remember one witness is not a witness.

No one has ever been found after being missing for 10 + days on any of these islands. This will be a very painful reality for her parents shortly.

Sorry to say - but this will go down as a kidnapping that is unprovable.

I'm not at all hopeful for any type or resolution. I spoke to Jos Klaren from the KLPD earlier this week and he is an idiot. I also spoke to Mr. Abrahams in the Bonaire Polis Department and he is no closer to a resolution then he was last week.

Maybe I'm totally wrong... but I doubt it. I wish I were.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2008, 11:04:20 AM »

Hi ya Sunny...

I did speak to the authorities on Bonaire a few times this week, and I must tell you they are totally useless. They contradict their own statements in the Telegraph and have no idea what they are doing. TJ Ward was willing to go down there, but I was blocked by everyone on that island. I was blocked by the KLPD, the front desk help at the Plaza and the people in tourism. TJ tried to call a few times and he could get no where. They have an agenda and we have seen it before.

I just telling you the facts of the matter here - but - Marlies is not going to be found, nor will anyone really be held accountable. It's too late now. Something could have possibly been done in the first few days, but it's too late now. The stories are all changing and the suspect(s) will lie until the end. Remember one witness is not a witness.

No one has ever been found after being missing for 10 + days on any of these islands. This will be a very painful reality for her parents shortly.

Sorry to say - but this will go down as a kidnapping that is unprovable.

I'm not at all hopeful for any type or resolution. I spoke to Jos Klaren from the KLPD earlier this week and he is an idiot. I also spoke to Mr. Abrahams in the Bonaire Polis Department and he is no closer to a resolution then he was last week.

Maybe I'm totally wrong... but I doubt it. I wish I were.

you are not wrong Rob
i have send this (see below) to the police
their anwser was : we have a suspect at the moment
Remember in the NH case the man who was locked up in a  mental hospital ?
they have a tunnelvision also in this case and there is only 1 possible suspect  >Ryan

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2008, 11:08:03 AM »

I think they are also afraid of a boycott 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: October 02, 2008, 11:09:47 AM »

Johan, I'm sick over this. I wish I was totally wrong. It's part of the reason I have not been posting all week. I'm just sick that a little girl is dead, again, and is not going to be found.

I did see that you posted it, and it says that a car contained a cadaver. The company is based on Curacao but the auto scrap yard is on Bonaire.

"transport a cadaver in an auto"

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: October 02, 2008, 11:29:27 AM »

Johan, some more bits from that article include -

The cadaver was transported from a kunuku (country house) in the auto.

The company gets 500 autos a year for scrap.

++++

at least that's what I'm getting from it.

++++

I wonder if they believe that the black car they were looking for was scraped at this yard...I don't see that phrase in there, but I'm just wondering.

Someone with better translation skills might be able to figure out more.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: October 02, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »

Johan, one more thing -

the phrase - Boneiru Libra Di Riba 500 Kadaver of Outo - could mean that these are just scrap cars.

Not the bodies of humans, but the bodies of old cars. Actually, that's what I think it means after thinking about it.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.