May 03, 2024, 04:33:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 475542 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »

So far we don't have much info from the police. We don't know who saw Terri at all. There could have been people that have indicated that they have seen her in their flyers that they have mailed back.

But let's just say for a second that no one has seen her - couldn't that also be true for an unknown pedophile? Doesn't seem like anyone was really paying attention to anything that morning. Just a bunch of automatons bumping about.

most of the missing person cases I have seen have a lil bit of luck involved for the person to successfully make the abduction and then make their getaway. 

Two teachers ... one was Kyron's teacher ... saw Kyron on the morning of the day that he disappearanced.

Janet

+++++

TEACHER WITNESSES

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2010, 01:27:12 PM »

Amber Dubois was abducted right near her school with people walking near by and seemingly no one saw anything. Lindsay Baum was walking in her neighborhood and no one seems to have seen anything. There are more cases here in our archives that detail this same scenario again and again.

It seems like a cruel twist of fate that sometimes people are looking in another direction and miss what has occurred.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

Yes Janet, and thank you. I should have been more clear. I was referring to other parents or people who may have seen Terri after leaving the school, and possibly in the parking lot.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »

Amber Dubois was abducted right near her school with people walking near by and seemingly no one saw anything. Lindsay Baum was walking in her neighborhood and no one seems to have seen anything. There are more cases here in our archives that detail this same scenario again and again.

It seems like a cruel twist of fate that sometimes people are looking in another direction and miss what has occurred.
I have a little one who will be in 2nd this fall, and that is a scary thing to think about. I usually always feel safe to send him to school. Now, not so much. But, I don't think any system that could be in place would make any child 100% safe 100% of the time. When I really think it through, it is scary. I believe though the more precautions taken, the better. It's sad to think our children need to basically be in a prison to be as safe as possible. This is only referring to schools, but kids are not in school all the time either, and have to be accounted for whether they are in a store, or in their neighborhood, or wherever they are.

RIP Sweet Puppy
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #304 on: July 01, 2010, 02:03:13 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I was popped out of the Cage so I went gleaning.  I discovered the news conference is occuring (or did)
the meeting is closed to public and is not streamed. The Press was included in this Pow Wow. The time zone
may have been West Coast Time slot.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2010, 02:06:36 PM »

There is a case that was posted on the first thread that spoke about a pedo walking into a school, went up to a little girl and simply said your mom is outside and asked me to get you. She left with him. It is that easy.
The pic shows other families there, considering it was 8:15ish and the science fair was spread out in more then one place, I wouldn't think it would be packed with parents. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

Considering Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby claims that Kyron’s teacher and an instructor did observe Kyron and Terri at the school on Friday morning … I am inclined to believe that they were there.  However … as two teachers contend … I suspect that they both left together.

Then there is the issue of Kyron’s backpack which was placed on his desk.  Where did these items emerge if Terri and Kyron were not at the school?

Could it have been all part of Terri’s plan … a plan that would imply that Kyron went missing after she left him at the school?  However … could it be that Kyron's stepmom did not anticipate that cell phone records would dispute her account related to law enforcement in regards to her daily activities.

Lies are created to cover the truth.  Could lies be why the focus of suspicion turned on Terri?

Janet

+++++++++++

THE BACKPACK … THE COAT … THE WITNESSES

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said ]two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »

This last photo of Kyron looks odd to me like ge was put in the picture look

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »

This is a nice real picture I do think the other was worked on..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »

Blonde - I took a real close look at it and I disagree.  I think what you are seeing there is normal shadow.  There area alot of shadows in that photo.  I'd stake my life on it not being a photoshop job.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2010, 02:53:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I was popped out of the Cage so I went gleaning.  I discovered the news conference is occuring (or did)
the meeting is closed to public and is not streamed. The Press was included in this Pow Wow. The time zone
may have been West Coast Time slot.
Thank you Seahorse Smile

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: July 01, 2010, 02:55:16 PM »

THE FORUM DOWNTIME ISN'T GETTING TO ANYONE MORE THAN ME.  NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I know Klaas.  Thnx for what you do to keep it moving though.  If the Monkeys weren't so awesome we wouldn't have this problem.  I can hit refresh until it comes back...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 01, 2010, 02:57:50 PM »

I remember reading earlier in the case - like when it first occurred - that there was no video / security in this school? if that's correct - just WOW. What kind of school has no video these days?

I think this is the very reason schools have video surveillance. High speed internet seems like a luxury when the school doesn't even have a flippin video system.

I sure hope that report was wrong, but I haven't seen anything to counter it.

(BBM)

...the same kind of school that does not have a system in place to contact the parents when their children are not in school.

(I read that they are implementing one now.)

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2010, 03:01:41 PM »

Blonde - I took a real close look at it and I disagree.  I think what you are seeing there is normal shadow.  There area alot of shadows in that photo.  I'd stake my life on it not being a photoshop job.
I've done lots of fun things in photo shop, including putting someone in a photo that wasn't originally there. I have to say I think I do a really good job in making it look natural. In the pic that Blonde posted I have to say that I can't say for sure, but I'm inclined to think it is not photo shopped. Having the original image of course would be the best way to be sure. I would hope if LE has any reason to believe it was altered, that they would have experts who could easily answer that? I'm no expert, I only know what I've done personally in PS. I have to say it's amazing what a novice can do though, cause that is what I consider myself when it comes to PS. That is a strange shadow in the pic that Blonde is talking about, but it doesn't look anything I have seen when I've moved someone from one pic to another. Again, I'm just a novice (if even that). It is a lot of fun, even though I don't do it often.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2010, 03:06:16 PM »

This last photo of Kyron looks odd to me like ge was put in the picture look

I agree with Klaas. No photoshop.

This image has been blown up, and you will always get distortions like you see when you do that.

Also, his sleeves are HUGE compared to his little arms. That is why his left arm does not show. It is behind his back.

IMO, it has not been photoshopped. And I am sticking to it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »

Let me sum it all up for ya'll then.

1. Kaine: Yes I filed papers for divorces and a RO. I can not comment further.
2. Desiree: We are still moving forward with the search for Kyron and are working with LE.
3. All: We can not comment about Terri.

The ONLY thing that might come of this is............
4. Kaine: LE has informed us that Terri is a POI, we can not comment further.
This is from Blackpelican on InSessions board, about the press conference given by mom and dad today.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 01, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

Hi Brandi, thanks for my 4th of July QM!!

I don't know why that shadow is in that pic. I have seen it before in pics (not of Kyron), and gather it has something do with lighting & movement. Kryon may have moved ever so slightly when the pic was taken. Something to that effect.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »

Professional Graphic Designer June 22, 2010 at 9:19 PM

As a pro who has worked with photoshop for over 20 years-technically it’s highly doubtful that his stepmom “placed” Kyron in front of the exhibit. (as many have already stated-what would be the point-people saw them both at school.) There is a tell-tale shadow on his right arm that occurs from point and shoot cameras, the different flash flares on the laminate, Kyron is the focal point, background softened vs. the exhibit in focus and crisp on the other. It’s obviously two photos taken momentarily apart from each other. It takes a good understanding of light and shadow to cut out a person from another photo and place them in a different scene and make it look natural.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=7621

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 01, 2010, 03:19:55 PM »

Here is that same photo from one of the original articles.  I haven't done a thing to it:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »

Hi Brandi, thanks for my 4th of July QM!!

I don't know why that shadow is in that pic. I have seen it before in pics (not of Kyron), and gather it has something do with lighting & movement. Kryon may have moved ever so slightly when the pic was taken. Something to that effect.

Hi QM. Great to see you!

If you look at the right side of his desk, just inside of the sign, you will see the same shadow.

It's a poor quality image to begin with and has been blown up. So there will be lots of distortions. Even around his neck, you can see some.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.