May 13, 2024, 06:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548359 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: January 04, 2010, 08:24:53 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..

I totally agree JG, how very convenient. He seems to always have "his women" call 911 except when Tommy/Timmy (can't remember) called him the f2ggot arse biatch. Also easier to get a gun in a cabinet which I believe he did have per the LE incident report from ratgate when LE stated he was known to carry a gun. Also noticed when talking to Levi that Misty used the word "guns" as in plural. No shock there, but I only knew about the 9mm from the Cummings and the assault rifle from Tim Miller.

How many guns does he have let alone legal guns.. I thought Ron had no enemies. This takes me back to the beginning about the fight and the gun found in the ditch , the 3 day drug and sexapade  bender, and the rumor that Ron had a fight with Misty regarding a pregnancy test...
i think i read it in the actual incident report of this incident that ron showed the copthe guns in a gun CABINET... usually holds several at least

yes they do tend to hold more than one all depending on the size, but I can't remember that because my brain is fried, I just remember the first I heard of any gun other than the 9mm was from Tim Miller, the assault rifle with a banana clip which IIRC holds 30 rounds or ammo.
quick question in the south what do ya'll call a cabinet? LOL
the reason i ask is dunkin donuts has a radio commercial about new englander's and their sayings and cabinet is one of the things on it... up here cabinet is something large enough to put a lot of stuff in or something permanently attached to a wall like a cupboard i guess and in florida is a cabinet just another word for anything thhat contains something... like is it possible that a small wooden box for a gun would be called a cabinet... if not then i would say it should hold at least 4

It's the same meaning here in the South.

A gun cabinet usually has places to store and often display multiple guns.

There is a collection of gun cabinets here: http://www.everythingfurniture.com/gun-cabinets.html#axzz0bhGZTYMv

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1181 on: January 04, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..

I totally agree JG, how very convenient. He seems to always have "his women" call 911 except when Tommy/Timmy (can't remember) called him the f2ggot arse biatch. Also easier to get a gun in a cabinet which I believe he did have per the LE incident report from ratgate when LE stated he was known to carry a gun. Also noticed when talking to Levi that Misty used the word "guns" as in plural. No shock there, but I only knew about the 9mm from the Cummings and the assault rifle from Tim Miller.

How many guns does he have let alone legal guns.. I thought Ron had no enemies. This takes me back to the beginning about the fight and the gun found in the ditch , the 3 day drug and sexapade  bender, and the rumor that Ron had a fight with Misty regarding a pregnancy test...
i think i read it in the actual incident report of this incident that ron showed the copthe guns in a gun CABINET... usually holds several at least

yes they do tend to hold more than one all depending on the size, but I can't remember that because my brain is fried, I just remember the first I heard of any gun other than the 9mm was from Tim Miller, the assault rifle with a banana clip which IIRC holds 30 rounds or ammo.
quick question in the south what do ya'll call a cabinet? LOL
the reason i ask is dunkin donuts has a radio commercial about new englander's and their sayings and cabinet is one of the things on it... up here cabinet is something large enough to put a lot of stuff in or something permanently attached to a wall like a cupboard i guess and in florida is a cabinet just another word for anything thhat contains something... like is it possible that a small wooden box for a gun would be called a cabinet... if not then i would say it should hold at least 4

Well I live in FL, and have lived all over the south and to me a cabinet (unless it's a file cabinet IS attached to the wall), I have a safe I keep my gun in and most of the people I know have gun safes, I'd never heard of a gun cabinet before. I can't remember where TM stated the gun came from, but I don't remember him stating a gun cabinet.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: January 04, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »

I don't know anything about Wayanne except from this case.

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

I began to ask questions about HaLeigh's bed, I am interested in the bed.
Evidently LE did not take HaLeigh's bed per Wayanne. I thought that was odd.
Wayanne said they put the sheet from HaLeigh's bed on the ramp. odd again imo.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

HaLeigh's bed was NOT missing from the MH that nite nor days after.

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

that's just some of what she answered.

OS

hi os
i didn't know anything about her either and googled her when i read the chat last night... i found a youtube video of her when she went to satsuma and an article about her and several others that were not allowed to be at the caylee memorial because according to them she was a child advocate imposter who was trying to write a book... i didn't capture the whole chat but i thought i read her refrencing her book... still not sure what book that is...
and i wondered if she was the third party that said way back that crystal had asked misty for a doll of haleighs and that misty said she would have to ask ron and ron said no.... not sure on that either but that conversation supposedly took place as crystal misty and a third party was in the mh....
i knew le never took her bed as it was in the photos afterwards from when the mh was released back to ron and supposedly the sheeets being out on the porch had something to do with the dogs smelling them...
never heard the dish soap story b4 but it is plausible i guess... but what is also plausible is that was just made up by whoever said that and imo if you are a tight ass with your money and your gf has to use dish soap and or shampoo it is usually because you run out of everything else like no laundry soap then dish soap then when you run out of dish soap then shampoo...

IMO I think LE was careless in not retrieving the mattress, door, trash bags (garbage) back of yard , sheets being outside for scent, and what ever other items that could held and tested for evidence. Does LE want to solve this case or look the other way?? We have not heard of any group getting together evey month to discuss the case.. What ever happen to the once  a month  going over the case?
agreed 100% i think they should have taken the adult bed and child bed since the stories weren't even straigt and everyone played musical bed quite often... and i am not saying this is the case at all but when a young singlish father has a young daughter missing and possibly murdered in or out of the house they should have immediately searched the sheets for signs of incest sex abuse... like i said not saying it is the case but you do need to rule it out

I wonder if anyone of them were tested for drugs after Haleigh was reported missing?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1183 on: January 04, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

OS

hi os
i didn't know anything about her either and googled her when i read the chat last night... i found a youtube video of her when she went to satsuma and an article about her and several others that were not allowed to be at the caylee memorial because according to them she was a child advocate imposter who was trying to write a book... i didn't capture the whole chat but i thought i read her refrencing her book... still not sure what book that is...
and i wondered if she was the third party that said way back that crystal had asked misty for a doll of haleighs and that misty said she would have to ask ron and ron said no.... not sure on that either but that conversation supposedly took place as crystal misty and a third party was in the mh....
i knew le never took her bed as it was in the photos afterwards from when the mh was released back to ron and supposedly the sheeets being out on the porch had something to do with the dogs smelling them...
never heard the dish soap story b4 but it is plausible i guess... but what is also plausible is that was just made up by whoever said that and imo if you are a tight ass with your money and your gf has to use dish soap and or shampoo it is usually because you run out of everything else like no laundry soap then dish soap then when you run out of dish soap then shampoo...

IMO I think LE was careless in not retrieving the mattress, door, trash bags (garbage) back of yard , sheets being outside for scent, and what ever other items that could held and tested for evidence. Does LE want to solve this case or look the other way?? We have not heard of any group getting together evey month to discuss the case.. What ever happen to the once  a month  going over the case?

Again ITA~Remember when they finally decided to take the door (after the news crews had been thru and the trailer was released as a crime scene)

IM .. I just wanna scream.....

Me too JG, and it's coming up on a full year

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: January 04, 2010, 08:30:30 PM »

How many guns are there outside of the cabinet?
probably more then what is in the cabinet....
you cannot use legal guns unless it is for legal reasons... like if i had to whack someone i would not be able to use my registered gun as it would be traceable....
lots of people even cops keep unregistered guns....

Yep you got that right...Unregistered guns not traceable
so in theory if ron has a normal sized cabinet (holding 4 or more) and he did show the cop the cabinet i wonder how many empty slots were there... ron is a jack ass but i think if he owns a cabinet in the first place it is because le or dcf made him get one after the tim miller expose... those cabinets have locks on them and if he now owns which he supposedly does then i would assume he probably keeps both registered and non registered guns in there because why not? if you got it use it... wonder if there were missing spaces where the unregistered ones usually go....

Just a FYI ... some mobile homes come with gun cabinets made in them. They don't generally have a lock, either. Of course, one could and should be put on them, if they are used to store guns. My friend has one in his mobile home, built right into it when he bought it new. The gun cabinet in question is at GG Sykes' home, which is a mobile home.

Not sure why I am mentioning this now. LOL

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: January 04, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »

OS

hi os

agreed 100% i think they should have taken the adult bed and child bed since the stories weren't even straigt and everyone played musical bed quite often... and i am not saying this is the case at all but when a young singlish father has a young daughter missing and possibly murdered in or out of the house they should have immediately searched the sheets for signs of incest sex abuse... like i said not saying it is the case but you do need to rule it out

I wonder if anyone of them were tested for drugs after Haleigh was reported missing?

Who knows the way it has been investigated, although no testing needed for me-they both looked high as a kite almost every time I saw them........IIRC, Blink confirmed they were both drug users.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: January 04, 2010, 08:35:34 PM »

Come to think of it, Tim Miller mentioned a closet, not a gun cabinet ...

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: January 04, 2010, 08:39:16 PM »

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”

Thanks for finding that, I didn't think it was in a locked cabinet........I also can't imagine why anyone would need an assault rifle with two extended clips.

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: January 04, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »

snipped from the police report

Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring.

Ronald stated he was picking up Misty from Buffalo Bluff to get the rest of her belongings from his house. Ronald stated that he did indeed have a gun but did not carry the gun with him. Ronald said he kept the gun in a gun cabinet inside the house.

Ronald then supplied the location to the firearm and access to it.
Ronald stated the gun is always secured inside the gun cabinet in the house and he did not have it during the incident.

Ronald signed/completed a voluntary statement.

just wanted to verify the cabinet thing and it speaks of a single gun not firearms.... so why the need for a cabinet.... like i said i wonder how many empty slots and where were the other guns.... maybe in a ditch I guess
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: January 04, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

you cannot use legal guns unless it is for legal reasons... like if i had to whack someone i would not be able to use my registered gun as it would be traceable....

so in theory if ron has a normal sized cabinet (holding 4 or more) and he did show the cop the cabinet i wonder how many empty slots were there... ron is a jack ass but i think if he owns a cabinet in the first place it is because le or dcf made him get one after the tim miller expose... those cabinets have locks on them and if he now owns which he supposedly does then i would assume he probably keeps both registered and non registered guns in there because why not? if you got it use it... wonder if there were missing spaces where the unregistered ones usually go....

Just a FYI ... some mobile homes come with gun cabinets made in them. They don't generally have a lock, either. Of course, one could and should be put on them, if they are used to store guns. My friend has one in his mobile home, built right into it when he bought it new. The gun cabinet in question is at GG Sykes' home, which is a mobile home.

does it look like a closet?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: January 04, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

OS

hi os

Who knows the way it has been investigated, although no testing needed for me-they both looked high as a kite almost every time I saw them........IIRC, Blink confirmed they were both drug users.

I have no idea how Ron gets away with all the drug charges. I found this one the other day in Sarasota County.. Beside the ones in Putnam County

Criminal Case Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defendant Name: CUMMINGS RONALD L
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Case Number: 2005 CF 017999 NC
Uniform Case Number: 582005CF0179990001NC
Clerk Filing Date: 9/29/2005
Defense Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER 
Judge:   

Scheduled Court Appearance(s):
Date Time Location Description

Charges:
Statute Code General Offense Character Statute Description Disposition Date Disposition
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

Docket Information:
Date Description Pages Image
10/27/2005 COURT EVENT CANCELLED The following event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY scheduled for 11/04/2005 at 9:00 am has been resulted as follows: Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
10/27/2005 Payment of Court Cost 0 None
10/19/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Ref: Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: 1 Prosecutor Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Bond Amount: $5000 The following field(s) on arrest bond 1 have been modified: New Bond Status Added: BOND RELEASED New Bond Status Date Added: 10/18/2005  0 None
10/18/2005 NOTICE OF CASE DISPOSITION/ACTION-DECLINED 1 Image
10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor:  0 None
10/3/2005 Court Event Set Event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY Date: 11/04/2005 Time: 9:00 am Judge: ROBERTS, CHARLES E Location: Courtroom 3-A Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
9/29/2005 ADVISORY HEARING BOND 2 Image
9/29/2005 COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE 1 Image
9/29/2005 EVIDENCE / PROPERTY RECEIPT 10 Image
9/29/2005 REPORT 2 Image
9/29/2005 PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT (FHPF05OFF062270) 17 Image
9/29/2005 NOTICE TO APPEAR - CRIMINAL 1 Image
9/28/2005 INVOCATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS 1 Image
9/28/2005 INDIGENCY CIRCUIT CASE APPROVED Receipt: 422546 Date: 10/27/ 1 Image
9/28/2005 BOND - PAPER POWER # 2005-AA-07 3 Image
9/28/2005 DECISION TO DECLINE TO APPLY FOR THE SERVICES OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER 1 Image
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: January 04, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »

Forgot the link...Here is the link to Sarasota County link...

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimdetail.asp?case_id=44204608
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: January 04, 2010, 08:49:56 PM »

Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring.

Ronald stated he was picking up Misty from Buffalo Bluff to get the rest of her belongings from his house. Ronald stated that he did indeed have a gun but did not carry the gun with him. Ronald said he kept the gun in a gun cabinet inside the house.

Ronald stated the gun is always secured inside the gun cabinet in the house and he did not have it during the incident.

just wanted to verify the cabinet thing and it speaks of a single gun not firearms.... so why the need for a cabinet.... like i said i wonder how many empty slots and where were the other guns.... maybe in a ditch I guess

Well, a cabinet and a closet are two different things in my world. LOL

Maybe Ronald finally put the gun(s) into a locked cabinet after the Tim Miller incident. Since it is the law to have them locked around children, I believe. (I also remember us discussing that.)

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: January 04, 2010, 08:51:16 PM »

i know that is why i say i bet he got it after the tim miller expose as in before dcf got there...
unless it is a built in cabinet that resembles a closet... but the police report does say cabinet and if it did not have a lock it would be illegal to keep a gun in it wouldn't it? i'm pretty sure up here you have to have your gun unloadedd and locked at all times whether there are kids in the house or not... it makes accidental or impulsive in a fit of rage shootings harder that way... but your pretty screwed if you have a robber... up here there is not much you can do with a legal gun which is why i am not surprised if ron has illegal ones... a couple years ago there was a break in up here (can't remember where) but the robber slipped on ice on the porch and sued the homeowner and won...
like i said it is very common even for cops to keep an unregistered gun
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: January 04, 2010, 08:51:26 PM »

No. It looks like a kitchen cabinet, but longer and skinnier with a glass front to be able to display said contents.

It is built-in just like kitchen cabinets.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1195 on: January 04, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

That's what piqued my curiosity when Misty stated guns to Levi Page......but I used to keep my glock under the mattress, so it could be anywhere including a ditch

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: January 04, 2010, 08:52:06 PM »

Maybe Ron got the gun cabinet for Christmas.. After the incident with TM
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: January 04, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »

Well, a cabinet and a closet are two different things in my world. LOL

Maybe Ronald finally put the gun(s) into a locked cabinet after the Tim Miller incident. Since it is the law to have them locked around children, I believe. (I also remember us discussing that.)

yup2 diff things to me too... that is why i asked about your friend with a built in cabinet that came with the mh... does that look like a closet and maybe ron threw a lock on it... he is a locksmith that put on the back door locks according to him
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1198 on: January 04, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »

OS

hi os

I have no idea how Ron gets away with all the drug charges. I found this one the other day in Sarasota County.. Beside the ones in Putnam County

Criminal Case Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defendant Name: CUMMINGS RONALD L
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Case Number: 2005 CF 017999 NC
Uniform Case Number: 582005CF0179990001NC
Clerk Filing Date: 9/29/2005
Defense Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER 
Judge:   

Scheduled Court Appearance(s):
Date Time Location Description

Charges:
Statute Code General Offense Character Statute Description Disposition Date Disposition
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

Docket Information:
Date Description Pages Image
10/27/2005 COURT EVENT CANCELLED The following event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY scheduled for 11/04/2005 at 9:00 am has been resulted as follows: Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
10/27/2005 Payment of Court Cost 0 None
10/19/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Ref: Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: 1 Prosecutor Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Bond Amount: $5000 The following field(s) on arrest bond 1 have been modified: New Bond Status Added: BOND RELEASED New Bond Status Date Added: 10/18/2005  0 None
10/18/2005 NOTICE OF CASE DISPOSITION/ACTION-DECLINED 1 Image
10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor:  0 None
10/3/2005 Court Event Set Event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY Date: 11/04/2005 Time: 9:00 am Judge: ROBERTS, CHARLES E Location: Courtroom 3-A Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
9/29/2005 ADVISORY HEARING BOND 2 Image
9/29/2005 COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE 1 Image
9/29/2005 EVIDENCE / PROPERTY RECEIPT 10 Image
9/29/2005 REPORT 2 Image
9/29/2005 PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT (FHPF05OFF062270) 17 Image
9/29/2005 NOTICE TO APPEAR - CRIMINAL 1 Image
9/28/2005 INVOCATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS 1 Image
9/28/2005 INDIGENCY CIRCUIT CASE APPROVED Receipt: 422546 Date: 10/27/ 1 Image
9/28/2005 BOND - PAPER POWER # 2005-AA-07 3 Image
9/28/2005 DECISION TO DECLINE TO APPLY FOR THE SERVICES OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER 1 Image

Does make you wonder and IIRC he had to complete some type of class after this charge and then filed for custody and told the judge he didn't do drugs......

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: January 04, 2010, 08:57:17 PM »

No. It looks like a kitchen cabinet, but longer and skinnier with a glass front to be able to display said contents.

It is built-in just like kitchen cabinets.
sorry for asking again i didn't see your answer and kind of off topic i guess but walmart sells tons of gun cabinets that have glass and a lock which is absolutely dumb if you think about it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.