May 14, 2024, 12:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548416 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: December 09, 2009, 11:15:07 PM »

Niceville remains ID'd ... The name of the identified man is not being released yet pending next-of-kin notification. Skeletal remains found in these woods here have been confirmed to belong to a 57-year -old white male transient from California.
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/78910207.html

Nut...I'm gonna get in my 4x4 and head for the clay pit and hide cause I've called you him a dozen times and never realized you are female.  Isn't it funny that when I first started reading BlinkonC and SM I was sure Blink, Klass and you were men!  I'm sorry I guess you call that sterotyping.  My Dad was a paramedic, rode sherriff's posse and all his friend were LE so I assumed that all extremely smart, crime sleuthing/reporter/profiler/and truth sayers were of the male species.  You know what the say about assuming, right?  Ya'll please don't throw nanners at me, overlook this post as I am just a dumb southern girl.  Can't say I'm a womens' libber but I promise to open my mind and not think this way again!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 09, 2009, 11:33:52 PM »

This was a comment on Crystal Sheffield's Facebook. I had requested a "friendship" with her back in May and just last month, she approved it.

Bobby Hatch
her & chad have not broke up.
7 minutes ago

Isn't that the guy that she is suppose to be in a relationship with?

she is in the relationship with Chad but, IIRC Bobby is the one that she wanted to be tied up by if the Myspace that was on here recently is legit...
OK, just thought I would share that this Bobby Hatch commented. Found it kind of strange. 

is this the same link to her myspace that you have?

http://www.myspace.com/509103182?lite=0

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: December 09, 2009, 11:36:36 PM »

This was a comment on Crystal Sheffield's Facebook. I had requested a "friendship" with her back in May and just last month, she approved it.

Bobby Hatch
her & chad have not broke up.
7 minutes ago

Isn't that the guy that she is suppose to be in a relationship with?

she is in the relationship with Chad but, IIRC Bobby is the one that she wanted to be tied up by if the Myspace that was on here recently is legit...
OK, just thought I would share that this Bobby Hatch commented. Found it kind of strange. 

is this the same link to her myspace that you have?

http://www.myspace.com/509103182?lite=0

wow! never mind...that myspace has been deleted now..it was on here around Thanksgiving with Crystal being the myspace account holder...we were not sure if it was real or fake...now it is cancelled? weird...    maybe it was a fake one...

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #623 on: December 10, 2009, 05:06:15 AM »

Legally Misty is a minor till she turns 18 and is awarded all the goodies it gives. Yes, she married but she is still a minor as far as arrests and interrogations. IIRC, during the rat charges, Misty was a witness, if you notice they did not let her information out. On the report, they blocked her out just like a child. So, yes, she was awarded some anonymity due to her age. Also interrogations are very different with a child than with an adult.

Arrests, not much difference but interrogations, big difference.

Heheheeeeeeee!  Whatcha want to bet that LE is gonna be all eyes for pulling Misty in on any technicality after 12:01 am?   Monkey Devil!

Misty's birthday came and went. I guess LE was not waiting for her to turn 18 after all. Her birthday/drug party would have been a good opportunity.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 10, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »

Legally Misty is a minor till she turns 18 and is awarded all the goodies it gives. Yes, she married but she is still a minor as far as arrests and interrogations. IIRC, during the rat charges, Misty was a witness, if you notice they did not let her information out. On the report, they blocked her out just like a child. So, yes, she was awarded some anonymity due to her age. Also interrogations are very different with a child than with an adult.

Heheheeeeeeee!  Whatcha want to bet that LE is gonna be all eyes for pulling Misty in on any technicality after 12:01 am?   Monkey Devil!

Misty's birthday came and went. I guess LE was not waiting for her to turn 18 after all. Her birthday/drug party would have been a good opportunity.

Maybe a few forgot to return their RSVP's and LE is waiting for a few more to make their appearance at the 'All Nighters'. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: December 10, 2009, 07:16:29 AM »

Maybe a few forgot to return their RSVP's and LE is waiting for a few more to make their appearance at the 'All Nighters'. 

Maybe the party didn't happen yet as they are waiting for all of her friends to bail out of jail so there will be some guests there....lol!
Let's get this party started!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: December 10, 2009, 09:37:52 AM »

I have followed this case from the beginning. I have read every post on this forum, have read on many other forums. I have read very good articles, and not so good articles. I've read all the bs that has surrounded this case, and I thought it couldn't go lower until yesterday. That article from Simon, about a particular body part of Mistys, and the condition of it, really topped it for me. I am not a prude, nor do I believe in censorship, but there was absolutely, IMO, no reason to insert that into the article. WTH does that have to do in bringing closure for a little girl that vanished close to a year now?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: December 10, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »

Maybe the party didn't happen yet as they are waiting for all of her friends to bail out of jail so there will be some guests there....lol!
Let's get this party started!!!

I think they are waiting for the weekend to party... Monkey Devil!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: December 10, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »

I have followed this case from the beginning. I have read every post on this forum, have read on many other forums. I have read very good articles, and not so good articles. I've read all the bs that has surrounded this case, and I thought it couldn't go lower until yesterday. That article from Simon, about a particular body part of Mistys, and the condition of it, really topped it for me. I am not a prude, nor do I believe in censorship, but there was absolutely, IMO, no reason to insert that into the article. WTH does that have to do in bringing closure for a little girl that vanished close to a year now?

Notice he didn't post it on the BNN site, wonder if Simon is doing a bit of moonlighting with this other website.

Totally AGREE ... there was NO REASON for him making reference ... one way or the other.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 10, 2009, 10:32:40 AM »

Loved your party comment, Cookie.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #630 on: December 10, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

Notice he didn't post it on the BNN site, wonder if Simon is doing a bit of moonlighting with this other website.

Totally AGREE ... there was NO REASON for him making reference ... one way or the other.
That really got to me, I actually was upset about that yesterday evening when I read it, and woke up this morning still upset. I think we all know the partying that Misty and her friends enjoy.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: December 10, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »

Where are you Haleigh, I remember you.........

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 10, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »

Reminder:

Please remember this is a missing person's thread for Haleigh Marie Cummings.  It is the place to discuss her case.  It isn't the place for personal attacks regardless of whom or what may started it.  Take it somewhere else.  I will lock this thread if some of you aren't able to conduct yourself in a way that is becoming as a poster in a missing child's thread.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 10, 2009, 02:23:10 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 10, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 10, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

Reminder:

Please remember this is a missing person's thread for Haleigh Marie Cummings.  It is the place to discuss her case.  It isn't the place for personal attacks regardless of whom or what may started it.  Take it somewhere else.  I will lock this thread if some of you aren't able to conduct yourself in a way that is becoming as a poster in a missing child's thread.

Thank you Muffy!  I'm glad you were around to nip this in the bud.

Muffy is 100% correct.  Next time we'll simply lock the thread for a day. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: December 10, 2009, 04:01:20 PM »

Reminder:

haven't been reading here in a while so i don't know what this is about but here is my opinion about what was being discussed (i don't think this is what you guys are mad about and if it is i am sorry) misty party story probably true and imo just goes to show character and the reporter (who imo is not a good one) made the body part comment as it shows that this charles person has experienced misty b4 or else why would he know the condition of such said body part...
and as far as the criminal def atty for ron... he was being accused of child abuse by crystal from the very beginning which is a criminal offense i don't like him but i can understand why he lawyered up so to speak
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 10, 2009, 04:03:51 PM »

I've been insanely busy lately with work and holidays so i don't get to come on here as often anymore... in case i forget later on MERRY CHRISTMAS HALEIGH
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 10, 2009, 04:12:14 PM »

Reminder:

haven't been reading here in a while so i don't know what this is about but here is my opinion about what was being discussed (i don't think this is what you guys are mad about and if it is i am sorry) misty party story probably true and imo just goes to show character and the reporter (who imo is not a good one) made the body part comment as it shows that this charles person has experienced misty b4 or else why would he know the condition of such said body part...
and as far as the criminal def atty for ron... he was being accused of child abuse by crystal from the very beginning which is a criminal offense i don't like him but i can understand why he lawyered up so to speak

Hi Penny.  Your opinion and  any information you contribute concerning Haleigh's case is always welcome in this thread.  The mod/admin warnings in red have to do with some posts that have been removed for being inappropriate in a missing child's thread because they contained personal attacks against other posters.  As long as you aren't doing that, you shouldn't have any worries.  By the way, I'm not mad, I'm mostly very sad and disappointed.  I truly  hope Haleigh will be found soon.   an angelic monkey

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 10, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »

Reminder:

Hi Penny.  Your opinion and  any information you contribute concerning Haleigh's case is always welcome in this thread.  The mod/admin warnings in red have to do with some posts that have been removed for being inappropriate in a missing child's thread because they contained personal attacks against other posters.  As long as you aren't doing that, you shouldn't have any worries.  By the way, I'm not mad, I'm mostly very sad and disappointed.  I truly  hope Haleigh will be found soon.   an angelic monkey
[/quote
thanks muffy for the welcome back... i didn't think you guys were talking about the stuff i commented on but wasn't sure if maybe some posters took the body part thing too far... it makes more sense now that i know you deleted the bad posts anyways have a good holiday if i don't post sooner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.