May 07, 2024, 04:20:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 299727 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »

So do you guys really think some one came in and took her straight out of the home and she didn't wake up they had to be at least two feet form her head she had to have felt something was wrong!!

A little chloroform maybe. In the Atlanta child murders he came in where others were sleeping.

Yes, I think that could have happened. She's a teenager - teens sleep like babies. Just MO

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: March 07, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »

Thank you Klaas,

The floor plan is just a guess.

I see I missed putting a wall line at the door of the F/AC which could be the water heater instead.

I just did this without looking at the mobile pictures that were posted here... need to go back and look. The roof vents and vents in the walls will tell me where the water heater is.

Am tired, maybe won't go back and look. Thanks everyone!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: March 07, 2009, 12:03:15 AM »

IslandMonkey - check your email when you get a chance.  Sent you something earlier
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: March 07, 2009, 12:04:09 AM »

Thank you Klaas,

I see I missed putting a wall line at the door of the F/AC which could be the water heater instead.

I just did this without looking at the mobile pictures that were posted here... need to go back and look. The roof vents and vents in the walls will tell me where the water heater is.

I need to take a look at the video and photos myself.  I'm trying to remember if there was an outside window in that room?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1324 on: March 07, 2009, 12:06:31 AM »

IBE, I am so impressed!!

Great job.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: March 07, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »

I'm way, way behind but just wanted to mention a couple of things.

First, no crocs in the USA (unless I missed the memo), just alligators.  LE K9s tracking Haleigh to the water would not necessarily show that a gator took her. 

Funny no one is paying much attn to LE K9s tracking her (?) to the railroad tracks.  I heard the evening train come through while watching tv one evening...it was moving quite slowly and drowning out the reporter on the scene.

Thought I heard LE'd told RC that there was a trapdoor in the doublewide.  If that's so, I don't hang my hat on the door ajar issue.  Maybe perp came in door and exited through trapdoor.  I have no clue.

Foggy

Well, I guess we both get the memo tonight then.  

Cuz there are crocs in the USA, they live in Florida.  But they aren't in the area of Florida that my son thought, those are just gators in the St. Johns river.  The crocs (about 400-500) live in the Southernmost part of Florida.  

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/UW157

eek!  Shy of man my a$$.  I don't want to find out.
I don't want to be contrary - but Gators/Crocs? That would require us to believe that Haleigh - in the middle of a dark/chilly nite - opened a difficult door (two doors) - propped one open with a cinder block - and then made her way 1/4 of a mile to the banks of the river - and then encountered a gator - which left NO TRACE of her body - anywhere. Haleigh who was afraid of the dark - not a known sleep walker - just a tiny girl. IMHO - no. I'm just sayin'

You aren't required to believe anything you read on the net, let alone in here, k? 

The info that I included about gators in the St. Johns river and on the banks in Satsuma is just that.  They are there.  It's on the net, you can google 'gators in Satsuma Fl' and look for the recreational links provided there, where they describe the gators in that river. 

I'm not saying that Haleigh had an encounter with a gator.  We don't know, and there is no evidence of that. 

We don't know what happened to Haleigh, period. 

But we can sure discuss the possibilities in the meantime, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions here. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1326 on: March 07, 2009, 12:10:16 AM »

Good night wonderful Monkeys.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: March 07, 2009, 12:12:13 AM »

As for those insisting that Misty was outta the house? I'm curious what you are basing this on... Misty has denied this - the police surely asked her - she was polygraphed and ask that specific question.

As far as I know - she was in the house. As far as the police are concerned - she was in the house from everything I have seen and read. If she were gone - the police probably would have made a statement to that fact and possibly charged her with abandonment and / or neglect. Misty has not been charged or accused of anything to date.

The problem with forums is that someone can come on here and say just about anything and in the course of three threads - it can become a fact.

Having your own suspicions - is part of human nature. We are all suspicious of anyone when a child is missing, and we ask ourselves - how in the heck can a child be abducted while there is an adult in the SAME ROOM. Trust me - it has happened before and it will happen again.

I would juss caution that not everything is a dastardly on it's face value. Sometimes there are explanations and those explanation are not what WE always want to hear or expect.

There are also coincidence in every case I have ever seen. You need to be able to take some of the info and accept it at face value and not read too much in to it. You also need to not be bogged down by a coincidence that seems completely sinister.

jmo

IMO I think Misty was there. But even if she went to the neighbors for an hour or so, that doesn't make it all her fault or make her the monster that took Haleigh! I think what is so difficult in this case as well as some others, is we dont have much to go on. LE is so quiet, unlike the other case that is happening there in Florida. It is so frustrating and making many start to theorize the absolute.  I have to say that my gut instinct is that someone is going to be arrested, but the person will be innocent because LE has no hard evidence to go on and the public is demanding them to do something.

I'm not sure where you learned about child care, but a child/children shouldn't be left alone--ever.  It is so important that there are laws forbidding it. 

Please don't ever leave any children in your care alone "...for an hour or so."   

Better yet, please don't "care" for children at all if you think its ok to leave them alone for an hour or so.  For shame...

God help all the children. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1328 on: March 07, 2009, 12:13:34 AM »

IslandMonkey - check your email when you get a chance.  Sent you something earlier

Thanks~nanners back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: March 07, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »

Thank you Klaas,

Thank you IBE for the floorplan.  If when you go back thru pic or video is it possible that the master bedroom bathroom does not have a door?  It just looks like a knee wall to me enclosing the commode and that may fit in w/why Misty used the other bathroom instead of the one in the bedroom...bathroom noises.  I did not see this on the pic's but in the video's.  Nancy Grace's I think showed it better?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: March 07, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

Someone could have left the door open and Haleigh woke up and could have thought her father was home from work and went to see because of a light on, found the door open and wandered outside.  She could have thought her daddy might be out there and went to find him for all we know.

No, we are not stupid.  And we are entitled to form hypothesis and theories the same as anyone else who posts here.

While highly unlikely, I do think this is remotely possible.  And the dogs tracked down to the water and then to the railroad tracks.  Perhaps there were remains but the entire area is rich with wildlife and scavengers of all kinds.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: March 07, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular ) for sending a PM to Anna FL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

Don't drink the kool-aid.  Don't make me go find my post that shows that PMs can be read. 

Herein Lies the Problem...

Bullpucky lying' sacks- in  this case, Tonsillitis.. WS

Please to let me splain'.. PM's can and are read AND shared by mods and admin frequently at WS.
 I am not saying this because it is my opinion, I am saying it because it is a fact, both from a technical and factual perspective. I dont know if there is a short term memory issue or an overall opinion that the rest of the the free world is complete idiots and dumbasses.  Adnoid has posted that they have read former members PM's and offered to post them if they objected to their banning, and Tricia has also posted that they are read- are you kidding? A hint.. CACHE people.

Here's a thought: lying to folks does not help. It pisses them off. Sounding the alarm when the barn burning is in 4 Alarm status makes you look bad. Drunk dialing is also a major faux pas (today on my cell at 7:52PM EST)

The people that have emailed you and PM'd "staff" at WS have made screenshots and forwarded copies. Stop insulting people you have never taken the time to understand the attributes of.  Gig is up.

How do I know? Because peeps and I tested mods daily, we signed in in lots of 5 on each others accounts and put a mods name  in PM's in the title of the private message and *waited*. Until they were read and very quickly returned to unread status. You already know this, think back to the email you sent.. We keep everything you yutz, feel free to springboard into reality at your convenience.

On more than one occasion I offered you an email I received which implicated your "STAFF" at WS, if you recall, you told me there was no need for me to forward to you. If you recall, or you save emails, it was from slimechime; well before you had this person taking footage of the Anthony's or pimpin your wares to people for the search for a child; in direct violation of your own TOS.  In 55 threads you blasted "get your scagwear here". The 55 reference is lost on no one.

My best advice to you is to review your email correspondence, and realize taking your hands off the wheel has it's consequences.

Lastly, when you sign messages and "other" as WS STAFF; Understand from a user and legal perspective, you are creating the enviornment of expectation that members do not believe their personal info is being accessed or reviewed by "volunteers" posing as staff.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: March 07, 2009, 12:20:37 AM »

As for those insisting that Misty was outta the house? I'm curious what you are basing this on... Misty has denied this - the police surely asked her - she was polygraphed and ask that specific question.

As far as I know - she was in the house. As far as the police are concerned - she was in the house from everything I have seen and read. If she were gone - the police probably would have made a statement to that fact and possibly charged her with abandonment and / or neglect. Misty has not been charged or accused of anything to date.

The problem with forums is that someone can come on here and say just about anything and in the course of three threads - it can become a fact.

Having your own suspicions - is part of human nature. We are all suspicious of anyone when a child is missing, and we ask ourselves - how in the heck can a child be abducted while there is an adult in the SAME ROOM. Trust me - it has happened before and it will happen again.

I would juss caution that not everything is a dastardly on it's face value. Sometimes there are explanations and those explanation are not what WE always want to hear or expect.

There are also coincidence in every case I have ever seen. You need to be able to take some of the info and accept it at face value and not read too much in to it. You also need to not be bogged down by a coincidence that seems completely sinister.

jmo

IMO I think Misty was there. But even if she went to the neighbors for an hour or so, that doesn't make it all her fault or make her the monster that took Haleigh! I think what is so difficult in this case as well as some others, is we dont have much to go on. LE is so quiet, unlike the other case that is happening there in Florida. It is so frustrating and making many start to theorize the absolute.  I have to say that my gut instinct is that someone is going to be arrested, but the person will be innocent because LE has no hard evidence to go on and the public is demanding them to do something.

I'm not sure where you learned about child care, but a child/children shouldn't be left alone--ever.  It is so important that there are laws forbidding it. 

Please don't ever leave any children in your care alone "...for an hour or so."   

Better yet, please don't "care" for children at all if you think its ok to leave them alone for an hour or so.  For shame...

God help all the children. 

I do not think it is OK to leave a 3 and 5 year old alone, but this is coming up time and again and if it is true it seems like some are ready to put her away for abduction and/or murder is my point. It would be child endangerment.  Please do not make assumptions about me or my ability to care for my children.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: March 07, 2009, 12:21:05 AM »

First, no crocs in the USA (unless I missed the memo), just alligators.  LE K9s tracking Haleigh to the water would not necessarily show that a gator took her. 

Funny no one is paying much attn to LE K9s tracking her (?) to the railroad tracks.  I heard the evening train come through while watching tv one evening...it was moving quite slowly and drowning out the reporter on the scene.

Thought I heard LE'd told RC that there was a trapdoor in the doublewide.  If that's so, I don't hang my hat on the door ajar issue.  Maybe perp came in door and exited through trapdoor.  I have no clue.

Foggy

Cuz there are crocs in the USA, they live in Florida.  But they aren't in the area of Florida that my son thought, those are just gators in the St. Johns river.  The crocs (about 400-500) live in the Southernmost part of Florida.  

I don't want to be contrary - but Gators/Crocs? That would require us to believe that Haleigh - in the middle of a dark/chilly nite - opened a difficult door (two doors) - propped one open with a cinder block - and then made her way 1/4 of a mile to the banks of the river - and then encountered a gator - which left NO TRACE of her body - anywhere. Haleigh who was afraid of the dark - not a known sleep walker - just a tiny girl. IMHO - no. I'm just sayin'

You aren't required to believe anything you read on the net, let alone in here, k? 

The info that I included about gators in the St. Johns river and on the banks in Satsuma is just that.  They are there.  It's on the net, you can google 'gators in Satsuma Fl' and look for the recreational links provided there, where they describe the gators in that river. 

I'm not saying that Haleigh had an encounter with a gator.  We don't know, and there is no evidence of that. 

But we can sure discuss the possibilities in the meantime, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions here. 

I think the confusion comes in when some posters are not reading back on the thread?  I think I am old school and like to read everything before I go off half cocked with a post.  And I've noticed some newbies ask questions that could easily be answered if they just read back a couple pages.  Just what I'm noticing lately.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: March 07, 2009, 12:21:48 AM »

IBE asked me to post this for her.  It's a floorplan she drew up based upon watching Nancy Grace.  Great job IBE!

thanks IBE and Klaas~MOO, it had to be someone familiar with the layout of the house.......

EXCELLENT, IBE!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: March 07, 2009, 12:22:26 AM »

Goodnight Searching!
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: March 07, 2009, 12:24:44 AM »

Foggy

I think the confusion comes in when some posters are not reading back on the thread?  I think I am old school and like to read everything before I go off half cocked with a post.  And I've noticed some newbies ask questions that could easily be answered if they just read back a couple pages.  Just what I'm noticing lately.
ok  - - - but  - - - nevermind. seriously?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: March 07, 2009, 12:27:05 AM »

Thank you guys (mid-western for "you all")

I still work with Appleworks so am glad if anything comes out!

I went outside and looked at my water heater (the door is on the outside of the mobile home) and yes, a very, very thin person probably could crawl in there but mine is covered with a water heater cover, and wood, braces for earthquake.

Mobile homes use every inch of space.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: March 07, 2009, 12:28:39 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: March 07, 2009, 12:30:33 AM »

Foggy

Really?  I've been noticing that for about four years now.  Happens pretty often, actually.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.