May 21, 2024, 02:00:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 250065 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 21, 2010, 11:04:05 PM »

well, lets do a "what if" here for a minute.. "IF" there is a grand jury meeting on this case, then what would that tell us?  I am more familiar with "preliminary hearings before a judge"  but lets say they already have a grand jury convened on this case... what would that tell us? 

has anyone heard about any search warrants for other people? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2010, 11:05:50 PM »

Well, I just want that kiddo found and whoever is responsible to pay. That school, well I know budgets have been cut, etc, but having some better policies is in order. If I ever had to go and pick one of the kids up, even tho I was a contact person and the teacher knew me, no paper signed by daughter, no kiddo. They would phone her.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 21, 2010, 11:07:25 PM »

So according to the school, they were under the assumption that Kyron had a doctors appointment and wouldn't be in school AND Kurtis thought the same thing.
That makes me think Kyron told his friend Kurtis he wouldn't be at school after the science fair because he had doctor's appt.

Thinking outside the box here:  But that would explain why Kyron was not expected to be in talent show, and Kaine didn't know about talent show?

Yes and if you think of it this way it makes more sense.  I wonder if Kaine was told Kyron had a doctors appointment too?  Then when he (Kaine) got home she told him, oh no..not today, next Friday?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 21, 2010, 11:07:37 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Screen grab of Kaine leaving LE last night.  Question, would it still be this bright at 9pm in Portland?  It wouldn't here but I realize some areas stay light much later.

He looks unstressed or pleased.  Can't put my finger on it.  He does not look angry.

Funny how people see different things.  Personally I think this guy Eric needs his glasses checked.  Reminder - Eric is the guy who's girlfriend grew up in Roseburg with Terri and her family.  This is from the Terri Support fb wall:

I am so GLAD you posted that, thought the very same thing, went and checked the video they supplied just to make sure I hadn't missed anything before I submitted my new article on my blog.
I really didn't want to bring it forward didn't want anyone thinking I was being catty after last night with my friends at the support page, stick with my impression last night of them having an agenda.  And I was on the fence at that time....
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:50 PM »

So according to the school, they were under the assumption that Kyron had a doctors appointment and wouldn't be in school AND Kurtis thought the same thing.
This is where I think Terri's volunteering at school and her chumminess with the staff came in handy. She didn't need to provide something in writing, so she could be vague and just say Friday appt. I wonder if the appt. on the 11 was made with just that purpose in mind. Since the school was expecting Kyron to be gone on the 4th, no red flags were raised early on.
I think she may have thought she had all bases covered, but I'm trusting in the fact that she's not as bright as she thought she was. I think LE is close on her heels with more questions she can't answer.
I was thinking the same thing Scatty. I live in Southern Oregon and when my kids are going to be absent from school, you call the office and everything is taken care of. If you haven't called by about 11:00 A.M then the school office will call you to find out why your child is absent. So yes I agree with what you say in your post...Terri just bypassed the office because she was a classroom volunteer.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:52 PM »

I don't think kaine is irritated at that point in time.. I do think he is disgusted at "someone" but not when coming out of the sheriff's office; if anything, he could have learned of some new info found.  Or at least they think they might have found... at the very least they believe they now have access to something that might help...whether it will or not who knows.. Perhaps tomorrow they might get some into that will help them, one way or the other.  at least something new.  

it could be this is what kaine is hopeful about.  He was pretty much aggrivated before this, so I am thinking he might have learned something in that meeting that he did not know before... maybe we will find out what it is tomorrow... and if kaine finds out anything tomorrow, maybe we will find out some of it on FRIDAY when he gives his weekly report. At least we will get to maybe see him a few more times after tomorrow and see if his demeanor still seems to be happier.

Was tomorrows hearing canceled though since Terri agreed to move out of the house over the weekend?  Is that what you mean about tomorrow?

no that is not what I meant..and I am not sure how to say what I am trying to say...imagine that "ME" lost for words ...uh.. hmmm...what I am trying to say is...

kaine usually gives the media some answers to questions each week and he was doing it on Fridays... so maybe on friday he might say what he might know tomorrow... because I believe he might know more tomorrow. and I believe he could have known more today at the sheriff's office meeting... and if we watch him closely over the next few days maybe his demeanor will give us clue what LE might have found out. hope that makes sense.

To find me:
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: July 21, 2010, 11:10:34 PM »

That makes me think Kyron told his friend Kurtis he wouldn't be at school after the science fair because he had doctor's appt.

Thinking outside the box here:  But that would explain why Kyron was not expected to be in talent show, and Kaine didn't know about talent show?

Hey,  you're right! Good deduction. TH had this planned.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 21, 2010, 11:10:43 PM »

That school had very bad / lax policies. Like I said, if it had come from the teacher alot earlier, today it comes from a spokesman for the school. PR move. CYA.
They put a sign up for a public event, no cameras, no sign ins, no clue who was there and who wasn't, no paperwork documenting this appointment.  I am not trying to defend Terri I want this kiddo found and if she had anything to do with it, they better all start doing their jobs better.
Not disagreeing with you at all, I do however find it so sad that this is what the world  has come to, our children are not safe even in a small town school.  Very sad.......
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 21, 2010, 11:14:39 PM »

I don't think kaine is irritated at that point in time.. I do think he is disgusted at "someone" but not when coming out of the sheriff's office; if anything, he could have learned of some new info found.  Or at least they think they might have found... at the very least they believe they now have access to something that might help...whether it will or not who knows.. Perhaps tomorrow they might get some into that will help them, one way or the other.  at least something new.  

it could be this is what kaine is hopeful about.  He was pretty much aggrivated before this, so I am thinking he might have learned something in that meeting that he did not know before... maybe we will find out what it is tomorrow... and if kaine finds out anything tomorrow, maybe we will find out some of it on FRIDAY when he gives his weekly report. At least we will get to maybe see him a few more times after tomorrow and see if his demeanor still seems to be happier.

Was tomorrows hearing canceled though since Terri agreed to move out of the house over the weekend?  Is that what you mean about tomorrow?

oh I see now what you are asking, about terri's hearing before the judge to move out of the house... no, that is not what I am talking about.. I am talking about info kaine might have tomorrow, that we might get a clue to on friday when he gives his weekly answers to the media... nothing at all to do with terri's hearing or any court hearing. 

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 21, 2010, 11:17:23 PM »

no that is not what I meant..and I am not sure how to say what I am trying to say...imagine that "ME" lost for words ...uh.. hmmm...what I am trying to say is...

kaine usually gives the media some answers to questions each week and he was doing it on Fridays... so maybe on friday he might say what he might know tomorrow... because I believe he might know more tomorrow. and I believe he could have known more today at the sheriff's office meeting... and if we watch him closely over the next few days maybe his demeanor will give us clue what LE might have found out. hope that makes sense.

Ok DD, I think I see what you are saying.

I got the impression by the expression on Kaine's face walking out of LE today after his 3 hour meeting that Kaine is sure that either someone is going to be arrested soon or that they have a good clue to where Kyron is.  I think it's more likely that someone will be arrested.  Maybe an indictment coming down?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: July 21, 2010, 11:22:46 PM »

Hi Y'ALL, I think LE needs to take a different tack now.  A different type of pressure on Terri and anyone in which she has confided.

Either the MCSD,or their law firm, should say to the public that whoever has been deceptive with LE in the case should be told they will be held personally responsible for the cost of pursuing the investigation since the beginning, and now the continuing it.  If the guilty party/parties had been honest and forthright from the beginning Kyron would most likely already be found.

And also, that if it is determined that anyone else had info which would have led to Kyron's rescue or retrieval, and they did not consult with LE, they also will be included and held to pay their fair share of the investigation up till the day he is found.

To me it is a no-brainer, that if someone has committed a crime or assisted in covering up knowledge thereof, they are guilty of a conspiracy, and should bear the burden of the cost in total.

I have no idea how this could be put into action.  But I do believe if the MCSD did a presser and stated this to the public, heads would roll.  Someone knows something besides the one who abducted and most likely disposed of Kyron.  Esp if it was a woman who did it.  What woman could ever keep something so in tune with her existence that would quiet a threat to her happiness, to those she knows.  IMO she has told someone something.  I wouldn't want to be on the stick, knowing MCSD could hold me in contempt if it was discovered I had protected this woman. 

It will eventually all come out in the wash.  Ya Ya.  Everything will be able to have proof.  And I believe it would stick, even to suing the future estates of those guilty of conspiracy.  It might take a Shapiro to buck the abilities of Houze and be successful, letting Justice ring !!!  I say, let it rip.  Let's squeeze those who know what happened to Kyron and tell where he is tonight.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: July 21, 2010, 11:22:16 PM »

Hey,  you're right! Good deduction. TH had this planned.
That is hit me like a ton of bricks this afternoon, after listening to the school, and Kyron's friends mother:   By the timeline TMH had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus stop with husband and daughter in tow, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditated if true.  Yet having to let the facts speak: using truck instead of mustang stated by Kaine that was not a normal routine for the couple, the doctor’s appointment now confirmed by Skyline Elementary spokesperson stating the doctor appointment was told by Terri to Kyron’s teacher to be on the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri that fateful morning was the last time Kyron was ever seen.
Where I am at now:http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/21/kyron-horman-5/
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 21, 2010, 11:26:30 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Screen grab of Kaine leaving LE last night.  Question, would it still be this bright at 9pm in Portland?  It wouldn't here but I realize some areas stay light much later.

He looks unstressed or pleased.  Can't put my finger on it.  He does not look angry.

Funny how people see different things.  Personally I think this guy Eric needs his glasses checked.  Reminder - Eric is the guy who's girlfriend grew up in Roseburg with Terri and her family.  This is from the Terri Support fb wall:

I am so GLAD you posted that, thought the very same thing, went and checked the video they supplied just to make sure I hadn't missed anything before I submitted my new article on my blog.
I really didn't want to bring it forward didn't want anyone thinking I was being catty after last night with my friends at the support page, stick with my impression last night of them having an agenda.  And I was on the fence at that time....
OH and another thing stated on the support page I had to go check out but couldn't find anywhere in todays releases they didn't provide link either, Mary~ Wow the police are looking into other people besides Terri!? Well that is good to know, its good she's not the only target I think the whole family should be questioned....exactly what I told them last night starting rumors......
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 21, 2010, 11:30:02 PM »

Ok DD, I think I see what you are saying.

I got the impression by the expression on Kaine's face walking out of LE today after his 3 hour meeting that Kaine is sure that either someone is going to be arrested soon or that they have a good clue to where Kyron is.  I think it's more likely that someone will be arrested.  Maybe an indictment coming down?

well, I guess you read me better than I thought

I don't know for sure if an indictment is soon, but I will say I am sure it is in the works... for who though?  well being LE is the one who would be using a GJ, and being they are set on Terri being the one, then I would think it MIGHT be they are going to indict Terri...at the very least, they are certainly trying... I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about a grand jury?  and I guess the answer to that is "no" from anyone here... so... I'll leave it at that and we will see what happens tomorrow and what we might hear from kaine on friday if anything... also... I wish I knew where the gj convened at, what location.. I guess someone could show up and go see if they are there and who else is there.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 21, 2010, 11:33:13 PM »

Hi Y'ALL, I think LE needs to take a different tack now.  A different type of pressure on Terri and anyone in which she has confided.

Either the MCSD,or their law firm, should say to the public that whoever has been deceptive with LE in the case should be told they will be held personally responsible for the cost of pursuing the investigation since the beginning, and now the continuing it.  If the guilty party/parties had been honest and forthright from the beginning Kyron would most likely already be found.

And also, that if it is determined that anyone else had info which would have led to Kyron's rescue or retrieval, and they did not consult with LE, they also will be included and held to pay their fair share of the investigation up till the day he is found.

To me it is a no-brainer, that if someone has committed a crime or assisted in covering up knowledge thereof, they are guilty of a conspiracy, and should bear the burden of the cost in total.

I have no idea how this could be put into action.  But I do believe if the MCSD did a presser and stated this to the public, heads would roll.  Someone knows something besides the one who abducted and most likely disposed of Kyron.  Esp if it was a woman who did it.  What woman could ever keep something so in tune with her existence that would quiet a threat to her happiness, to those she knows.  IMO she has told someone something.  I wouldn't want to be on the stick, knowing MCSD could hold me in contempt if it was discovered I had protected this woman. 

It will eventually all come out in the wash.  Ya Ya.  Everything will be able to have proof.  And I believe it would stick, even to suing the future estates of those guilty of conspiracy.  It might take a Shapiro to buck the abilities of Houze and be successful, letting Justice ring !!!  I say, let it rip.  Let's squeeze those who know what happened to Kyron and tell where he is tonight.

hi scandi... I think they are in the process of doing "just that".   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

one other thought really quick here.

search warrants... are ALL search warrants in this case going to be sealed?  and is the media staying on top of this?  I don't see in the news anything about search warrants served... come on media... where are you?

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2010, 11:42:23 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date

PORTLAND, Ore. - There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

According to sources, investigators believe Terri Horman was vague about which Friday she was referring to when she gave notice to the school Kyron would be gone and only after he was missing did she clarify that the doctor’s appointment was on June 11, the Friday after the science fair.

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime. And then I got a call at 4:30ish, saying he didn’t get off the bus, I guess. And Kurtis said, ‘Oh yeah, I knew he was already gone all day Mom.’”

At 1:21 that afternoon Terri Horman posted the science fair photos on her Facebook page. At 3:30 she went to meet Kyron’s school bus, which he never boarded. Then came her 9-1-1 call, and the search for Kyron began.

The issue of the doctor appointment is among several questions KATU News has submitted to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton. He is expected to answer those questions, in writing, sometime in the next couple of days.

Terri Horman has not been named a suspect or person of interest in Kyron’s disappearance and there have been no arrests made in the case.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet
8:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2010, 11:42:24 PM »

Support Page ---well they updated the claim and at least said what they are talking about, want to make it clear I do not know nor made up my mind exactly who took Kyron, we have so little facts and the possibilties with what was released are staring right at me...and in no way want to make anyone think they can't have, think or state the way they feel, I remember very well how it feels to have a not popular stance.  With that said I don't like people who start rumors in a case so important as this, it just makes me see red......(I didn't use red, but wish I could..lol)

Support Page Mary~We dont know if he was being questioned or not. He just said no comment. Im sure they were asking him questions what else you do for 3 hours in a police station?
4 minutes ago · Flag
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2010, 11:43:13 PM »

Hi Dear DD, I think you are way too kind in looking at Kaine.  I do believe his manner is controlling and have seen it in this case.  That would be good if he was pure in heart and history.  I rather doubt that.  Yes. he is an innocent victim here IMO, and not involved in Kyron's disappearance.  I do believe however that he must have seen something brewing between Kyron and
Terri. Also that he was also sexually promiscuous in his marriage and have heard the RUMORS that swinging was an activity he also indulged in along with her.

I guess I am saying he is not beyond the pale IMO.  Had he been more in tune with his son and what was happening under his roof he might have taken protective measures to distance Kyron from Terri, protecting him from her unstable personality . . . maybe sending him for a time to be with his Mom.

He would possibly still be here now, as we speak.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:33 PM »

Excerpt:
"...Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

“There are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance,” he said in the statement.

Staton told KGW he would accept written questions from reporters and then a written statement would be released no later than Friday in response to the questions submitted...."

So it seems there'll be more information forthcoming from the Sheriff's office on Friday. Encouraging, but it would be more encouraging if Stanton were to hold an actual press conference instead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.