May 21, 2024, 07:44:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 292222 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 06, 2008, 09:43:42 PM »

Hi Klass

Janet

Hi Janet - I'm really slow right now..not sure why.  Maybe laying around in a hospital bed for days didn't help.

Good to be home.  I'm still working on getting my strength back.

Thank you all for the good wishes!  A diagnosis of respiratory failure with an outcome of RESOLVED is way better than the alternative 

Klaas

What is "respiratory failure"?  Did it have anything to do with all the dust associated with the work presently being conducted around your home?  Could it be alergies ... your dogs ... your husband?

Seriously ... what caused a five day stay in hospital.  It must have bee serious.

Janet

Construction dust/flu/30 years of smoking which hopefully ended on 4/28.  Total respiratory failure and you are dead.

There are great medical aids available to assist you in your journey to beat that terrible addiction.  My brother successfully quit after 30 years of chain smoking following heart bypass surgery 6 years ago.  To this day he still has a patch but ... has not had another smoke.  He looks great ... years younger.  A week ago he and his wife (both 57 years old) powered walked around the seawall of Stanley Park in Vancouver ... TWICE.  They knew they overdid at the end of the day it but ... they did it.

Only thing is ... weight has never been an issue in his entire life but ... now he has to discipline himself to eat healthy.  His wife is an exercise/health food nut so that helps.  He says that for the first time in thirty years ... he enjoys the taste of food.

Klaas ... you can do it!!

Janet 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:46:51 PM by San » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 06, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »

Hi Klass

Janet

Hi Janet - I'm really slow right now..not sure why.  Maybe laying around in a hospital bed for 6 days didn't help.

Good to be home.  I'm still working on getting my strength back.

Thank you all for the good wishes!  A diagnosis of respiratory failure with an outcome of RESOLVED is way better than the alternative 

We like the alternative much better! Welcome back Klaas, we love you and have missed you!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 06, 2008, 09:45:45 PM »

This looks Dutch to me...Maybe someone can give us the gist what is said? Funny picture of Mos

Awemainta Newspaper May 6th,2008

*******, he looks like a cowboy. Hoppalong Hans!!! 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: May 06, 2008, 09:48:39 PM »

good article!

it says the OM has to be replaced soon.
because it is failing big time and in the Netherlands his collegaes are making jokes about the Aruban OM.

next to the Holloway-case
he mentions the OM failing to win the FDDN-case.
Hendrik Croes being a lawyer for the government (conflicts of interest - brother Rudy Croes).
no investigation into current politicians.
also the many deadly car accidents. prosecution start years afterwards.
no policy to prevent to many car accidents (higher fines, stricter alcohol checks).
many terrible murders.
nothing done to handle the many drug addicts.
disrespect for victims (a victim send a letter and this letter got lost). this victim still got no answer.
how can the OM fight crime if they loose such letters and don't answer a simple question.
Hans Mos appears on tv programs or is in the parlaiment (when the strikers took it over).
when one calls the OM nobody is there or they are having a course abroad.
next PG (after Nico Jörg) is going to have a difficult time

which paper is this? this is very good article. the writer hit the nail on the head.
although there is obviously a lot more going wrong with the OM but that won't fit in on one page.
! forward this article to Hero Brinkman !

who is going to be the next PG. is this been anounced yet?
he takes office in July i think. i probably is a crony of Rudy Croes.
but if we are lucky Nico Jörg had a say in this and it is going to be a more competent one.
i wonder why the new PG isn't yet known. or widely known at least.
i suspect Rudy Croes is having a hard time to put his crony in this position as the Dutch politics is watching the islands now due to all the talk about corruption (thanks to Brinkman).

i also read today in Amigoe that the OM has overspent their budget.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_41973.php
especially due people getting promoted to higher positions.

Maybe they'll get one with some balls.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 06, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »

AZSunny - I always get a flu shot and I've had a pneumonia shot.  The flu shots this year didn't touch the trains going around.

I have absolutely no desire to smoke.  Next time I might not get so lucky.

Thats good.  I didn't know u were a smoker.
Glad you are feeling better!

y

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: May 06, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »

I am so glad youre better Klassend....you have to be careful though, you could have a relapse if you overdue...I have been chasing off the trolls while you were gone....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 06, 2008, 09:51:42 PM »

Maybe I jumped to conclusion but ... why would the airline employee have contacted Derives.  I suspect it was at Joran's request.

Something is not right.  Devries is suppose to be Natalee Holloway's advocate.

Janet

i think there was a leak to P rd V

i agree with the leak theory.  it sounds like somebody didn't like the "cover jvds' butt" decision by the airline officials.  if there had been fewer people willing to cover up his crimes and stupidity for the last several years, natalee might be getting ready to start medical school next year. 
dennisintn

Dennis, . People are tired of the scumbag always getting away with his crimes.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: May 06, 2008, 09:52:21 PM »

It look's like he is throwing a hissy fit! 

I wonder why this guy was appointed this position by the Dutch Govt? That Antillen Justice Minister has quite a bit of questions coming at him if Hero Brinkman stays true to his word.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: May 06, 2008, 09:53:02 PM »

AZSunny - I always get a flu shot and I've had a pneumonia shot.  The flu shots this year didn't touch the trains going around.

I have absolutely no desire to smoke.  Next time I might not get so lucky.

So glad you are home and on the mend!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: May 06, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »

good article!

because it is failing big time and in the Netherlands his collegaes are making jokes about the Aruban OM.

Hendrik Croes being a lawyer for the government (conflicts of interest - brother Rudy Croes).
no policy to prevent to many car accidents (higher fines, stricter alcohol checks).
many terrible murders.
disrespect for victims (a victim send a letter and this letter got lost). this victim still got no answer.
how can the OM fight crime if they loose such letters and don't answer a simple question.
Hans Mos appears on tv programs or is in the parlaiment (when the strikers took it over).

which paper is this? this is very good article. the writer hit the nail on the head.
although there is obviously a lot more going wrong with the OM but that won't fit in on one page.

but if we are lucky Nico Jörg had a say in this and it is going to be a more competent one.
i suspect Rudy Croes is having a hard time to put his crony in this position as the Dutch politics is watching the islands now due to all the talk about corruption (thanks to Brinkman).

He looks like a f** in that picture!     
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 06, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »

Construction dust/flu/30 years of smoking which hopefully ended on 4/28.  Total respiratory failure and you are dead.

Oh Klaas, I'm with you.  The patches are the only that is working.  They irritate my skin, so I have to put the damn things on my leg.  I'm OK with them until I get down to the 8mg level and then I fall apart.  But I keep going.  I decided if need be, I will wear the 8 mg patches for the rest of my life.  Besides, they're a lot less expensive than the cigarettes.   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 06, 2008, 09:57:49 PM »

Peter De Vries is absolutely powerless to do anything if this is all true. It has to be a connection with the Dutch Govt 

I think Peter is just the reporter here.  I mean that is his job, right?  Getting worked up over this and blaming Peter seems a tad misdirected.  He just reported what he was told.  There are bigger fish to fry.

I seriously doubt that everyone who sets foot on an airplane, particularly overseas where in many places people get on with domestic animals as carry on, and then gets caught burning one in the bathroom goes to jail.  Doesn't happen.  Too much paperwork for everyone involved.  I'm sure there are exceptions.  I just don't think Peter is the villian in this little story.

I agree, Peaches. I think Peter is one of the good guys. Lord knows the case would be nowhere without him. Damn Dutch prosecutors and judges were going nowhere (by design) until Peter exposed Joran. Whoever contacted him sure didn't like the fact that Jorasn is skipping freee of his crimes again and look who they contacted. Not the Dutch authorities, but Peter DeVries.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2008, 09:59:04 PM »

good article!

many terrible murders.

so, y'all are saying that the criticisms are aimed at rudy croes?  mos and jorg are in the clear as far as this article is concerned?  i'm hoping the answer to the questions are yes.
dennisintn
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 06, 2008, 10:01:03 PM »

Thank you very much Caesu! That is from today's Awemainta Newspaper. If the people of Aruba never stand up then all our hopes are with the politicians in Holland..Something has got to be done Sad

http://awemainta.com/

very good find this article. i hope it gets read by many and it stirs something up.

A. A. de Cuba is an Aruban himself and a lawyer connected to the Groningen University.
it shows there is at least one Aruban who knows what is going wrong there with the OM / justice departement on Aruba.
i would nominate him for the new PG. 

i hope this article gets published in a Dutch paper too.
Aruba is overlooked i noticed and getting a free ride because the Antilles (other islands) are in the middle of the restructering.
all eyes are on the Antilles, not on Aruba...

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: May 06, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

Exactly GBMW, the Sloots have got to be totally fed up with Jorans antics at this point. Apart from his alleged criminal wrongs, this latest stint on the plane,and previously the wine in DeVries face to name but a few......he is a miserable excuse of an off spring and they should try the tough love and stop pandering to his actions.

He keeps it up and they're gonna flip on him. Heck, they'd probably enjoy being in jail compared to raising that misguided nightmare pisspoor excuse of a waste of good air.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: May 06, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »

He looks like a f** in that picture!     

Hi Pita! Good to see you!  

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 06, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

Thank you very much Caesu! That is from today's Awemainta Newspaper. If the people of Aruba never stand up then all our hopes are with the politicians in Holland..Something has got to be done Sad

http://awemainta.com/

very good find this article. i hope it gets read by many and it stirs something up.

A. A. de Cuba is an Aruban himself and a lawyer connected to the Groningen University.
it shows there is at least one Aruban who knows what is going wrong there with the OM / justice departement on Aruba.
i would nominate him for the new PG. 

i hope this article gets published in a Dutch paper too.
Aruba is overlooked i noticed and getting a free ride because the Antilles (other islands) are in the middle of the restructering.
all eyes are on the Antilles, not on Aruba...

Caesu, thanks as always for your fine translations. and good to see you! Do you think Hans is in control of the investigation or is there someone higher than him pulling the strings? I'd hate to think he's our best shot.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: May 06, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

good article!

many terrible murders.

so, y'all are saying that the criticisms are aimed at rudy croes?  mos and jorg are in the clear as far as this article is concerned?  i'm hoping the answer to the questions are yes.
dennisintn

Mos not in clear. this article is primarly attacking Mos. he heads the OM.
and he mentions Hendrik Croes conflicts of interests. without mentioning Rudy Croes' name.
but he means that they are brothers.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 06, 2008, 10:12:46 PM »

Yes that will be next huge scandal to hit the Govt.

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)

After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.

The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case

MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.

Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 06, 2008, 10:13:42 PM »

It look's like he is throwing a hissy fit! 

I wonder why this guy was appointed this position by the Dutch Govt? That Antillen Justice Minister has quite a bit of questions coming at him if Hero Brinkman stays true to his word.

Hey *******, just look at his success rate. At least Jannsen got them thrown in prison for 90 days and she wasn't even trying to solve the case. Hans can't get them in there for a week before he gets thrown out of court on his ear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.